Start by marking “Sawyer Beckett's Baby Mama Drama Guide For Dummies” as Want to Read:
Sawyer Beckett's Baby Mama Drama Guide For Dummies

Sawyer Beckett's Baby Mama Drama Guide For Dummies

After going through pregnancy at her side, listening to all the mumbo-jumbo jargon strangers in white coats spewed at me, just to have my woman do the exact opposite the minute we left their office- I decided to help my fellow man.

In a language we actually speak.

If you've got a Baby Mama, pick up this short, simple guide and thank me later.
Published December 5th 2014 by S.E.Hall

Be the first to ask a question about Sawyer Beckett's Baby Mama Drama Guide For Dummies

City of Bones by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickFallen by Lauren KateCity of Ashes by Cassandra ClareCity of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Nephilim
304 books — 496 voters
Seduction and Snacks by Tara SivecMr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin SloanBefore Jamaica Lane by Samantha YoungPenguins Stopped Play by Harry ThompsonThe Princess Bride by William Goldman
I love to laugh
44 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Sawyer Beckett's Baby Mama Drama Guide For Dummies
Janice Somers
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lol, fun, romcom
This is so hilarious, it is just what you think it is. It's about what a man needs to do to keep his and her life on an even keel while his wife, significant other, etc. is pregnant. It's the ups and downs, the changing of the pregnant woman's mind. How to handle the cravings.
But most of all how to survive her pregnancy, without being driven nuts and how to keep his nuts.
Yes, I said her pregnancy, because there is no way a man can understand what being pregnant does to the woman's body and mind.
Siobhan Davis
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Do you know those books that make you feel, but also draw a good belly laugh from you? Well, S.E. Hall writes those types of books and this one is no exception. Sawyer's back with some words of wisdom for all the soon-to-be dad's out there. What amazed me was the accuracy with well-placed humour thrown in. I identified myself in a couple of parts lol. Luckily I feel no embarrassment because this author makes me comfortable enough to laugh at myself. I love this Sawyer character so much!! Shoot, ...more
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Loved this, freaking hilarious!

Sawyer gives practical advice on how to cope with looking after your pregnant woman.

From cravings, mood swings to the best sex positions... "You're a man, a "dog" by nature - own it."

This is a really quick read that will have you laughing out loud with tears rolling down your face :)
Linda Cotter
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute story! knowing how Sawyer is, and seeing him trying to help his fellow man (and keeping it short and sweet, because we all know how much men like to write/ read), perfect!
Great job, SE Hall! I loved it!
Linda Wimer
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was so missing Sawyer. Thank you for sharing this. I would love to read more from him. Great work. That was some words of advise.
Jade
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Sawyer.... he explains everything in the best over the top hilarious way! My husband needed this book when I was pregnant.
Christine
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this. It is so in Beckett’s reasoning. Thais was a fun read. With some laughs.
Chrissy
Shelves: series, read-in-2014
Sawyer Beckett!!! I love Sawyer from S.E. Hall's Evolve Series, and reading his Baby Mama Drama Guide for Dummies was HILARIOUS! If you love this series, and need a great laugh, this short read is something to definitely pick up!

Some of Sawyer's "gems" of wisdom had me laughing out loud. And the disclaimer! OMG! I may have spit some water out while reading it. I love S.E. Hall's writing and even though this was a short story, it was full of her awesomeness! You will be laughing out loud througho
Blue
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read-faves
2014 review: I love this whole series, hard, and maybe even Sawyer the best. I don't normally like novellas, but this was true to the series, and had me LOL several times. Super short, but super good. Can't wait to read more of this series, and re-read them.
Re-read 2017
Originally read 2014, re-read in 2015, again July 2017

My preferred reading order [chronological]:
1. Emerge
2. Embrace
2.5 Entangled
3.0 Entice
3.10 One Naughty Night [Evolve crossover (feat. Zach) with Angela Grahams' Harmony series]
Tracy
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After reading the 'Evolve' series I freely admit that I love, Love, LOVE Sawyer Beckett.... so as you can imagine, I was over the moon when I heard that S.E. Hall had released Sawyer's 'Baby Mama Drama'....

It's a short, quick, very funny and really enjoyable read.

Sawyer's thoughts and comments about Emmett's pregnancy in 'Entice' had me sniggering and laughing out loud - just as his musings and advice in 'Baby Mama Drama' did!!!!

For a wee book that will brighten your day and put a smile on your
Stormy Atkinson
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, love-it
Sawyer Beckett, what can I say about Sawyer? He is truly his own adorable self. Bad boy image but a true sweetheart inside. I enjoyed this book very much. As a mother its funny to see/hear what goes through a guys head during pregnancy. I can't remember laughing so much at a book. How he reacts to his "baby mama" and her hormones, cravings, and crazy request. He goes over all of your "expecting" basics, worries. He even gives the guys their warnings and some valuable advice. This is just one tha ...more
Jenn
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
S.E Hall has done it once again!! This book is phenomenal and I want more!!! This is definitely not the first book I have read by S.E and it will not be the last! I fell in love with every single thing about this book including the characters, the plot line, the hilarious, laugh out loud scenes and even the ending! It is a short read, but definitely worth it!!! This is a definite must read!!! 5 HUGE STARS!
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
This was the first time I have met Sawyer and OMG I want to kick my own ass for not meeting him before. This guide is hilarious! He gets straight to the point in a quick, witty and sweet way. He is helping out his bros with this one and that in turn with help their baby mama, their Angels also. I was laughing and nodding the whole time with how true pregnancy can be like.

Quotes:

This here is done Sawyer Style.

So do it like a crazed man digging for gold. Gently.
Spunky N Sassy
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
~~~~Tracy's Review~~~

I got this book for a Christmas gift and I have to say that I loved it. I loved the pregnancy take from the male's point of view. I laughed out loud so many times. The reason I laughed so much is I could see a man doing these things, very realistic.

If you know a new Daddy I would definitely order this book for them. They will need all the help they can get and Sawyer Beckett is more than happy to impart his wisdom LOL.
Stacie
3.5 Stars. LOVE Sawyer Beckett!! Hilarious and Adorable! While you Love all of the Guys in the Crew for different reasons, I mean you can't go wrong either way, they are all Hot, Sweet, and Completely Devoted to their Women. Sawyer is just too funny, brash, bold, and you never know what is going to come out of his mouth, So he definitely keeps you entertained. LOVE this Series! Thank You S.E. Hall! I can't wait to see what is next! ...more
Tonya
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this is such a great, quick, funny, and true, read. Ya gotta love Sawyer's sarcastic mouth. But everything he said was true. I think my own husband would say everything in this book. Especially the peeing and crying for commercials. I laughed through every chapter, which is a great thing. ...more
Michele A.
Dec 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was so funny that I couldn't help but laugh through most of it. Sad to say, most of it did have a ring of truth to it. If you are looking for a short read with a lot of laughs, this one is for you. If you have a man in your life who is either going through a pregnancy with you, or experienced one with you, he would probably more than enjoy this book. ...more
Krista
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is based off S.E Hall's amazing Evolve series, in the 3rd book, "Entice" Sawyer pledges to write a hand book for fathers-to-be... so here it is! But honestly all future fathers around the world should read this book. It is a quick read that will leave you laughing (and if you are pregnant, laughing so hard you really will pee you pants) ...more
Heather andrews
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes men just need another man's insight on pregnancy and although I'm not pregnant or a man Sawyer's insight is really helpful. It's a quick read that will take five or ten minutes and he hits all the coming up subjects your girl is going to go through, "your pregnant angel is going to pi** a lot more than a lot." I think all men who are going to be fathers should give this a quick read. ...more
Michelle Grad
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer Beckett is the ultimate Baby Daddy!

Dear Lord! Sawyer never fails to make me laugh til I pee. I seriously can't get enough of him! This is a hysterical, fun read that you don't want to miss!
Riza
Dec 06, 2014 added it
Shelves: novella
5 STARS!

SAWYER Beckett is the BOMB!

Amazing fun, quick read—well that's kind of expected because Sawyer is the one talking in this book!
This book should be gifted for every future dads out there!
Another awesome work SE Hall! xo
Candi Gabbart
So Sawyer!

Just loved it. Loved chapter 4. Just remind me of me when I was pregnant. My husband changing 3 lanes so so could puke. But needless to say I didn't make it and he had to clean the car. Love the way Sawyer thinks. Ever guy needs to read this .
Tracie
LOVED IT!
Was so funny. Had me laughing till the very end.
This short story is full of humor & the love for the baby mama.
Make sure you check it out . SE Hall will put on smile on your face as you read along.
April
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Man oh man have I missed Sawyer's crazy self. A lot of what is in this book is very true! Now hopefully a man will pick this up and read it and get a clue on how to treat his pregnant other half. SE Hall you are amazing thanks for all of the awesomeness you give us readers. ...more
Lacy Daniel
Love Sawyer

This was a cute and funny guide to prego women by my boy Sawyer. Gotta love him and I did if you've read any of the Evolve Series Entice in particular you will definitely want to read this Kudos SE for making this happen loved it so much!
Debbie
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Sawyer and miss him so much. Thanks for this bonus of insightful knowledge for the dad to be. It's hilarious and so sweet. We all remember Sawyer read the what to expect book and I'm glad we were able to see his take and what he learned. He's the absolute best!

Miss these characters.
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I almost forgot how much I miss Sawyer. Almost. If you've ever been pregnant, know someone who has ever been pregnant or just feel like gifting a hilarious book to your friends, this is it! SE Hall does funny like no other. It's a quick, hilarious read. Don't miss it!
SammiesBookBlog
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manbonics
HILARIOUS. I died. As always Sawyer was entertaining and amusing. This was his guide on your woman being pregnant. I laughed so hard I had tears. VERY short. Only 10-15 minute read. But sooo worth it. Especially if your a Sawyer lover <3
Great, short weekend read.
Melanie Weaver
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ha Ha Ha - I LOVE SAWYER!!! I was cracking up the entire I read this short story! Sawyer puts that twist on having a baby that only Sawyer has! My absolute favorite part is chapter 7!!! This short story is a perfect read to get my Sawyer fix!!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• One Naughty Night: A Harmony/Evolve Crossover Novella (Harmony #3.1; Evolve #3.1)
  • Blaze (Men of Inked: Heatwave #4)
  • Arrow's Hell (Wind Dragons MC, #2)
  • Tracker's End (Wind Dragons MC, #3)
  • Off Duty (Off, #5.6)
  • Off Season (Off, #5.5)
  • Going Under (Going Under, #1)
  • Ignite (Men of Inked: Heatwave #5)
  • Wildfire (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #3)
  • Off Course (Off, #4)
  • Nick and Noel's Christmas Playlist
  • Southern Pleasure (Southern Heart, #1)
  • Dragon's Lair (Wind Dragons MC, #1)
  • Hustle (Men of Inked: Southside, #4)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Love (Men of Inked: Southside, #5)
  • Off Sides (Off, #1)
  • The Dare
S.E. Hall is the New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of the Evolve Series, the Full Circle Series/a spinoff of the Evolve Series, standalone contemporary romances Pretty Instinct, Pretty Remedy and Unstable, and her Smokin' Hot Shorts- Laid Over and Full Body Check, published in multiple countries and languages.

Hall has also co-written with authors Angela Graham, Erin Noelle, Hilary Sto