Start by marking “Dirigibles Are Forever (Victoria's Secret Agents #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Dirigibles Are Forever (Victoria's Secret Agents #0.5)

Dirigibles Are Forever (Victoria's Secret Agents #0.5)

Working as an Aether Traffic Controller saved Holly Acklin after the death of her husband, but now she wants more—including a night of uninhibited passion with Jack Smith, whose very presence has kept her body tingling for months.

Special Agent Jack Smith kept his identity a secret when he came to the London Royal Port Authority with one assignment, one he cannot fail. It h
ebook
Published December 9th 2014 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Dirigibles Are Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirigibles Are Forever

Jessie Potts
Dec 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Why you should read it: Steampunk is one of my favorite genres, especially when done well. I love the mechanics, the cogs and the alternate history. I haven't read Tina before, but I love the way she combines steam and mechanics and really hope there's a sequel (look below for proof!). The cover is also what immediately drew my eye. Holly is a spitfire and so independent, it was fun watching her and Jack banter, and though he isn't honest, I loved that he's a special agent. I also loved the tast ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Dec 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sweet N Sassy Book A Holics Rating 4.37

~~~Katheryn's ★★★ Review~~~

This was a cute and somewhat interesting short story about Holly and Jack. I have to admit I would have probably made the same the decision Holly made if I thought I would never see this very sexy man again. I would do my best to make the moves on him also, lol. The sex scenes were hot as hell. I liked the way she tried to protect him by moving the merchandise back to the plane, even though it hurt her heart to do that. I give th
S.
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This was such a cute, quick read. The story was full of suspense as well lost of smoking hot romance!

Holly is a widow and has finally decided she is ready to move on. She picks Jack as her new conquest but knows it can only be a one night stand.

Jack has had his eye on Holly as well but has a secret that could destroy them both.

The writing style is very British in this story so be warned. I put my Kindle dictionary to good use while reading th
Eva Mcfarden
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a great book. This was funny, serious and Hot!. Holly is finally going to start living again and the first part of her new beginning is Jack. She has wanted Jack for a while and is now going to get her chance. Jack has watched Holly while being undercover. He has wanted her but has kept himself in check. Now it's Christmas Eve, they are snowed in and can't get out. Here comes the steamy part, and it is soooo steamy. Tina did an awesome job with this writing. I felt like I was Holly! I give ...more
Alexis Duran
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved this book and devoured it in a day. The author creates great characters that we care about and thrusts them into tense, exciting situations with a deft hand and a great sense of humor. Victorian London with the steampunk twist is vivid and realistic. The sex is super-steamy and pretty darn amazing. My only nit was that the end felt rushed, and I was all set to have more adventures with Holly and Jack. Highly recommended to put a smile on your face.
Gina Grant
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Super-sexy steampunk (does that make it steamy-punk?). I love the way the relationship develops. Well worth the read.
Hooked On Books
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tina
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is my first foray into Steampunk and I really enjoyed it.
It was a bit difficult to follow some of the terminology for me, but the characters and story kept me interested and wanting to see where it went.
Jack and Holly were smoking HOT together!
I liked the "mysterious" flying craft and their gifts. ;)
I would like to see more of them and their future adventures. Maybe a novella.
Piper Malone
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Steampunk is not a genre I typically read but I enjoyed Dirigibles Are Forever. I am a huge sucker for holiday romances and this book fit the bill. The heat between Jack and Holly is enough to thaw any chill. Sexy and heartwarming, this novel will get you in the holiday spirit!
MT
Jonel
Apr 18, 2015
BrownAyez
Apr 18, 2019
Tina Christopher spent her early years flitting across the Channel between Germany and England. After touring the world extensively—from hanging out with elephants in South Africa to hiking through the wilderness in Alaska—she finally laid down roots in Toronto. Although Canada’s winters may be frigid, Tina’s characters are anything but!

Like most writers, Tina often hears voices in her head, but i