Start by marking “Winter Kiss: A Holiday Romance Collection” as Want to Read:
Winter Kiss: A Holiday Romance Collection

Winter Kiss: A Holiday Romance Collection

When the chill of winter drives you under the covers, snuggle up with this romantic collection of three steamy, holiday-inspired stories about hope, love, and passion.

The Wish: A North American Pack & Half-Blood Princess Christmas by Magen McMinimy

In a forgotten mining town, deep in the Bitterroot Valley, the Montana faction of the North American Pack of werewolves p
ebook
Published December 15th 2014 (first published December 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Winter Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter Kiss

Amanda Williams
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An outstanding boxset. Each story was as good as the others. S L Dearing's The Gift in particular I really enjoyed. I love the relationships between the characters and the journey that they take. This boxset is a bargain.
Tonya
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Wish - Magen McMinimy

Both the pack and the vampires are getting together for Christmas. Te families really only see each other for the holidays anymore.

What happens when a little hybrid pup, Abrianna, makes an innocent wish on a shooting star? Just how powerful will she be when she comes into her full power? She just wanted all her family together.

Kishi and Mitch left me wanting more. They really need to sound proof the entire house!

I really love both the Half-Blood Princess and North Ame
Ashley
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Wish by Megan McMinimy- I really enjoyed this cute story. I feel that if I knew more about the characters from the authors other books it would have been better and more meaningful. Despite that it was great! Abrianna seemed too cute! I am definitely going to read more from this author!

The Wager by Rene Folsom- I read this prior to reading this collection and I am a big fan if Rene's. This is the prequel to a new series and it is awesome! Maci and Liam are awesome and funny and you really ho
Kim
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I’m still reading this but so far it’s a great collection!The Wager is a really great prequel to the Game Changer. It goes in depth into Liam and Maci’s first encounter. The gamer world was exceptionally represented without being stereotypical. Liam is a superstar in the gamer world, but he’s mature and has tons of responsibilities. Maci is a well known but reclusive author. And she doesn’t want anyone to find out who she is. Liam and Maci make a wager and manage have a night together without fi ...more
April
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Such a great collection of books. Can't wait for more by these authors. If you love the Half Blood Princess series and the North American Pack by Magen then you will want to grab this up cause her short in this involves HBP and NAP. Rene's short is the prequel to her newest book The Game Changer. S.L. Dearing's is a a great short about a newer couple living together. I love all of the books from these 3 amazing authors.
Hooked On Books
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Let me begin by saying I am a huge Christmas fan, like have the house decorated at the end of November, drinking hot chocolate for breakfast and watching the SKY T.V channel Christmas 24 from dawn til dusk kind of fan. The Holiday’s just seem to add something fun and carefree and exhilarating to what pretty much amounts to torrential rain, wind and freezing temperatures in Ireland so when I was presented with the opportunity to read and review a Holiday based anthology I was beyond excited.
The f
Katie Harder-schauer
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
This anthology has a little something for just about everyone. Magen McMinimy's "The Wish" fulfills a paranormal romance fans desires, Rene Folsom's "The Wager" will appeal to the gamer's and nerds, and "The Gift" gives us a story on the sweeter side. All the stories are fairly well crafted, and you just might find a new favorite author. I did.

The Wish: 3.5 stars

This story was interesting, but there are a bunch of characters that we are supposed to already feel connected to as this is a companio
Colleen Everly
Dec 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As a Whole this collection is awesome. Each story was great in it's own way. Each a 5 star on its own.
book 1
The Wish by Magen McMinimy
Really loved this Christmas story of the families getting together for the holidays.The young one wanting All of them together was very funny, she was wise beyond her years. I really liked the conversations they had a lot of humor in them. This was a fun read and very sexy too.
book 2
The Wager by Rene Folsom
What an awesome prequel to a series. It did everything rig
Amanda Jane  Williams
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don'y usually read books like this, that have more then 1 short story in it, but this one is WOW and would make me want to read more from every one of the authors. I am a huge fan of Magen and now will read the other two.

*Received an ARC for an honest review*
Natalie
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My first 5 star review for 2015 is coming! :)
Sheila Ryals
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this christmas anthology. It showcases the authors Charecters from their books at Christmas. The gathering of family unity. Shows what the season is about family.
Thianna D.
Dec 21, 2014
Amy
Jun 29, 2015
S.L. Dearing
Dec 05, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Rene Folsom
Dec 08, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ebony
Peyton Hilton
Sep 03, 2017
zeroizme
Sep 04, 2017
I kind of like to think of myself as a normal lady living a semi normal life. I’m not sure that’s all that accurate; I have a sweet husband and two dogs-my girls- that I think of as my children. I grew up in Sonoma County, California and I never pictured myself moving. Funny because now I live in North Idaho and I love it here, I love the summers; camping, bar-b-ques with friends, and the farmers ...more