Start by marking “Shadow's Lament ( Victoria Novak, #3)” as Want to Read:
Shadow's Lament ( Victoria Novak, #3)

Read Book

Shadow's Lament

(Victoria Novak #3)

The Federal Paranormal Division just got a call from the police in New York. There’s been a rash of vampire murders in the Big Apple and they’re in over their heads. Of course, New York City is the vampire capitol of the western hemisphere, and going there without notifying the Council could mean the execution of Victoria Novak, the Sorceress and a FPD Special Agent.
Of co
Published December 5th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Shadow's Lament, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow's Lament

Start your review of Shadow's Lament ( Victoria Novak, #3)
Rayne Scott
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow this has a cliff hanger ending which leaves me waiting for the next installment. Shadow develops into a man I would never have expected from his introduction in Archangel’s Salvation. This book requires several on the team to face life-long fears and conquer them in unusual ways for the benefit of others. Definitely recommending this series to everyone. Top new favorites for sure. I've read all the books so far and Ms. Weaver definitely has a talent in writing and creativity. She definitely ...more
Donna Weaver
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow Tori is building quit a following but she is growing as a person too. Awesome plot and detail. Can't wait to find out what happens since it left me hanging just a bit.
Maghon Thomas
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, paranormal
So, you can ask the author, I emailed her the second I finished this book because of that BOMB of a cliff hanger at the end of this book. This is the first she's done this to me. I believe I called her an evil genius!! I mean I about peed my pants! I freaking love this series. More than most.

You see, this time, Victoria aka Tori, has to go to the big scary Council in New York to investigate a murder with only a few members of her team. No real back up. And the council are the ones who mainly co
Mary
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Victoria's boss with the Federal Paranormal Division wants to send a team to New York to investigate a murder at The Council's headquarters. Victoria doesn't want to go because she knows that once The Council has her in their midst, she will probably never leave. One look at the crime scene and Victoria knows who the killer is but she must prove it. It's not an easy task.

The first two books in this series were 'stand alone' books but this book ends with a cliff hanger. Definitely nee
Laura Bazemore
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In this book Loren covers a lot of back story. We learn a lot about the characters and are left with a cliff hanger. It is a well written story that will keep you turning the pages!
C.M. Lance
Cyndi
Sep 26, 2015
Mary
May 27, 2016
Loren Weaver is an engineer for an oil company as her day job. She loves crazy sports and has her black belt in Tae Kwon Do, master SCUBA diver certificate, and motorcycle license. Although engineering pays the rent, she writes because she loves to hear and to tell a good story.

Friend requesting me gives me permission to put you on my email list. You can always unsubscribe.

Victoria Novak (4 books)
  • Havoc's Cry (Victoria Novak, #1)
  • Archangel's Salvation  ( Victoria Novak, #2)
  • Tiger's Peace (Victoria Novak, #4)