Start by marking “The Holiday Brides Collection: Books 1-4 (Holiday Brides, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
The Holiday Brides Collection: Books 1-4 (Holiday Brides, #1-4)

The Holiday Brides Collection: Books 1-4

(Holiday Brides #1-4)

From bestselling author Ginny Baird, a New York Times and USA Today Bestseller! The Holiday Brides Collection (Books 1- 4), a magical, heartwarming collection of holiday love stories. This volume contains: The Christmas Catch, The Holiday Bride, Mistletoe in Maine, Beach Blanket Santa.

Four heartwarming romances filled with holiday spirit: Christine gives love a second
Published December 21st 2014 by Winter Wedding Press (first published February 11th 2013)

Start your review of The Holiday Brides Collection: Books 1-4 (Holiday Brides, #1-4)
Rebecca (everyday reader)
This collection of Christmas stories are heartwarming and entertaining. Whether the characters are single, parents, or old friends these stories are full of love, togetherness, and acceptance of people even with their quirks. Great Christmas read!!
Cynthia
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is time for the holidays and what better than to listen to some holiday audios that will put you in the holiday mood. This is a set of stories that are touching, fun filled with romance and laughter with a little pain until they work it all out.
The Christmas Catch
Is a story of a woman who lost her husband before her baby was born. For many years she did it alone not looking for love which may bring more pain. She spent all her time with her son giving him all the love she had that is until
Cindy Caron
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Christmas Catch – Ginny Baird
A beautiful tear-jerker, this short Christmas love story will melt even the coldest of hearts. Needing to restore her relationship with her young son, and replenish her own heart with the love of life, Christine is sent on a holiday that is about to change her life, by her boss and best friend, Ellen. Never could she have imagined just how much her heart needed this trip. When he was practically run off the road, John never realized to what extent Fate would go
Crystal
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This wonderful collection of stories by Ginny Baird contains the first four books in her Holiday Brides Series. These were all wonderfully sweet romantic stories that I could not put down. I have a special fondness for Christmas stories so all of these stories hold a special place in my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Christmas Catch Holiday Brides #1:

Christine White has such a full plate. Since she lost her husband, she has been a single mother, raising an adorable,
Cherye Elliott
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Enjoyed the series. It's a little over 90 days before Christmas. Let's start early getting in the mood.
Enjoyed the series. All were happily ever afters.

Book #1 When Christine heart broke, I started crying.
Book #2 A very Hallmark type of story.
Book #3 A fantasy. If only this could happen.
Book #4 Dreams can come true...they have plenty of money to travel and do what they want when you don't have kids who seem to need it.

Fav quotes:
“Does it ever stop
Sandi Ramirez
Holiday Brides are wonderful to read all year long!

I love reading love stores and when there are Brides involved. .. oh give me the books please!! Ginny Baird has given us 4 of her Holiday Bride novellas in this collection and they are each one oh so good. Sweet stories of love at Christmastime make me happy, all year long. This is a collection I personally will be reading again and again.
Michelle
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Reviewed each book separately. Wasn't impressed with the stories, and the kids seemed to have issues. One kid does things on a computer that are surely going to get him arrested at some point, another child makes up stories constantly, another kid employs his creepy grandma to trick his father, another one had his phone practically surgically attached to his hand. I know that is true of kids these days, but c'mon, grow a spine and limit its use!!
Courtney
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Okay

I don't know if it's just because I had such a connection to a previously read book, or if I just am not in the mood for a novel such as this one- but I did not feel the pull to this novel that I normally do when I am reading a new novel. I will definitely have to try again later.
Kathy A. Davies
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Weddings

There are many ways to meet the one you are looking for love and marriage to unite the two. You need to realize how to tell if you feel they are special and if you will be able be sure their feelings are the same about you. Holidays have a special romance involved.
Angel Graham
Fun

I like that these were good, clean romances. Sometimes, it feels like sex is all that keeps couples together. This set shows a lot of really getting to know one another in each story.
Mary Silvestri
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars

Four quick reads, about Christmas Brides and the things that got them to the alter. Very light reading for Xmas.
Jean
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Cute

Each book was a short story set during the Christmas season and finding love. The endings were a little rushed but overall they were great books.
Marina Brown
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars ...more
Dorothy
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brides

Each bride is unique. I really enjoyed each one. After reading the added excerpt, I look forward to the next one.
Marsha  Bernabe
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun

These are fun holiday themed reads that will leave you smiling when you are finished. Any one else ready for eggnog?
Susan
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An easy Christmas read to put you in the holiday spirit!
Beverly NURBIN
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed

Light hearted collection of romantic Christmas short stories. Very easy to read. Hard to put down Want to see more.
Deb
Aug 20, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet collection. Not a lot of depth to any to the characters, but a nice relaxing collection.
Cynthia
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love

These are 4 wonderful stories of love and the spirit off Christmas. Each of the brides have found true love, either for the first time or for the second, but each is beautiful.
Nancy Geegan
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holiday Brides Collection.

Throughly enjoyed this series! It was easy reading to pick up during a 5 hour flight. I’m hooked. On to the next series!
Robin Dix
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I didn't want them tho end. A lovely group of well written holiday stories. A must read during the holiday season!
Timothy
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow - Four great stories

This is a collection of four separate stories. All are well written, with different storylines and complex characters. This is how it should be done.
Lillie
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All of these stories were fun and heartwarming, but my favorite was The Holiday Bride. That one deserves 5 stars.
Julie Barrett
Dec 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Holiday Brides Collection (Books 1-4) by Ginny Baird
This book is a collection of 4 Christmas holiday novels by the same author.
The stories in this book are about Christmas and snow and traditions and finding true love.
The Christmas Catch
John Steadman is a college professor in a little town near Burlington, VT. He had helped tow Christine and her son Tyler out of the snowdrift along with his dog Mason.
They lived in Chicago but were house sitting for Helen, her boss and best friend. Christine
Jeffrey
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The collection contains four very different contemporary Christmas-oriented romances which, while on the one hand are devoid of graphic sexual content, nevertheless do contain sexual desires and intentions which definitely enhance the stories.

It is the second of the four that stuck out like an erupting volcano and is the one I'd like to highlight because I'm a Hallmark channel junkie. I have never-ever read a novella like The Holiday Bride because it has all the bells and whistles to become a
Tori Burrill
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is a must have for the romance readers in your life, for those of you looking for just the right gift. And for romance reader's looking to use that amazon gift card you just got as a gift, once you read one you will want to read the next and the next book! My suggestion get a cup of hot coco, a snack, and cuddle up in you favorite chair and enjoy a trip too 4 wonderful holidays. Happy reading and enjoy, I know I sure did.
Rachel
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These novellas are short, sweet, and more importantly, will stay with you after you've finished reading. If you're looking for something to get you in the Christmas spirit, I can tell you right now that these will be perfect for relaxing on the couch with coffee or a hot chocolate.

For me, the best of the stories is Beach Blanket Santa. Matt is definitely husband material - you'd have to admire any guy who went out of his way to make the Holidays special for his lady ;)
Cary
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This would be a great set of novellas to take to the beach except that I would not do that as I don't like my Kindle to get sandy nor is the beach the perfect setting seeing as how Christmas time figures rather heavily in every story. The stories were quick and clean and I wished for a bit more in each one... I wanted to know the characters better.
Emily
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great collection of Holiday Romances. I thoroughly enjoyed all of these stories. They are quick reads. If you're a fan of romance you should grab this collection! All of the books in the Holiday Brides Series can be read as stand alone.
Rita
Nov 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Enjoyed these 4 short holiday romances. Needed something light and happy to read and these fit the bill.

• A Heavenly Christmas (Heavenly Christmas #1)
  • A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)
  • A Whyte Christmas
  • Christmas Glitter (Moore Sisters of Montana, #1)
  • Holiday Inc. Christian Romance: Three Book Set
  • The Castle Mountain Lodge Collection (Castle Mountain Lodge #1-3)
  • Santa's Secret
  • His Christmas Wish (Mountain Rescue Romance, #1)
  • His Christmas Miracle (Love in Montana, #5)
  • Montana Secret Santa (Love at the Chocolate Shop, #3)
  • Miss Weston's Wager (Brides of Brighton #4)
  • Christmas Nights (Diamond Creek, Alaska #6)
  • The Kidnapped Christmas Bride (Taming of the Sheenans #3, A Marietta Christmas #5)
  • Noelle's Golden Christmas
  • A Christmas Homecoming (Bar V5 Dude Ranch #5)
  • Audrey's Awakening (Oregon Sky #2)
  • Worth It
  • Just the Way You Are
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Ginny Baird writes sweet contemporary romance with a dash of humor and a whole lot of heart. Watch for her upcoming book from Hallmark Publishing, An Unforgettable Christmas, September 24, 2019 and a brand new TBA romantic comedy series from Entangled Publishing, debuting 2020. Visit Ginny’s website to learn more about her and her books.

Holiday Brides (6 books)
  • The Christmas Catch (Holiday Brides #1)
  • The Holiday Bride (Holiday Brides #2)
  • Mistletoe in Maine (Holiday Brides #3)
  • Beach Blanket Santa (Holiday Brides, #4)
  • Baby, Be Mine (Holiday Brides #5)
  • Jingle Bell Babies (Holiday Brides Book 6)