Start by marking “Claiming His Mate (Black Hills Wolves, #5)” as Want to Read:
Claiming His Mate (Black Hills Wolves, #5)

Claiming His Mate (Black Hills Wolves #5)

Member of the Black Hills Pack in Los Lobos, South Dakota, Jace Matthews is sent to check out the new owner of a piece of land adjoining his packs. Once he steps into her small bookstore in Collins, he’s taken by surprise by the small, prim woman behind the counter. At once, he recognizes his mate. While the wolf inside urges him to complete the bond, Jace knows he must ta ...more
Published February 6th 2015 by Decadent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Claiming His Mate, please sign up.

M. Hi there! Here is a list of all the books in the series. It's a multi-author series similar to Decadents 1NS stand series line.

Hope this helps. :)

…more

Hope this helps. :)

(less)

Nashoda Rose
Dec 05, 2014 Nashoda Rose rated it it was amazing
I knew I’d love this book because I’d read a few scenes before it was completed and I couldn’t wait to read the final product. I haven’t read a shifter book in … well forever and this was such a fantastic change of pace for me.
Like M. Limoges does so well, she had me laughing within the first few pages with her quirky sense of humor (Haha, that first scene is the best with the ‘book’ …too funny).
M. Limoges keeps the language pretty damn clean, but not the sex. It’s hot with a shifter wolf that
Cheesecake
Jace the wolf and Michelle the human.
It's pretty predictable but comfortably so. I liked the first half better as it was more imaginative. The second half kinda devolves into a boring sequence of predictable blah blah blah. It's a quick read/listen. The audio reader, Dan Shorewood, does a good job.
Jace is at a loss when he finds his mate. She's human and knows nothing about his kind. His pack mates tell him to go slow. But he will find that this just leaves room for Michelle to come to her own
Anna's Herding Cats
Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.

Aw so there was a lot of fun packed into this little novella. Claiming His Mate was a sexy-sweet read as two friends--who both secretly lust after each other--finally push past everything that's been holding them back. Namely...his pack has told him to go slow wooing his human mate and she....thinks he's gay. *looks around with big owly eyes*
Sons of mothers, she was tingling in places she shouldn't be tingling. Why, by all that was holy in this world,
Diane Lynch
Feb 06, 2015 Diane Lynch rated it really liked it
Claiming His Mate (Black Hills Wolves #5) by M. Limoges Black Hills Pack member, Jace Matthews, is sent on a mission to investigate, Michelle Sanders, the new owner of the land next to their packs and is surprised to discover the human is his mate.

I think Michelle is brave for uprooting herself for a fresh start in a new town.  I thought it was funny that Michelle thought Jace was gay after accidentally seeing him and Stephen naked together after they shifted.  I guess it would be a totally log
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 3 Claiming His Mate Stars ~

ARC Claiming His Mate

Claiming His Mate is part of the Black Hills Wolves series by M. Limoges. This is my first experience with M. Limoges. The cover is attractive and the blurb is interesting, as for the book it was just ok.

Claiming His Mate is a quick read only 50pages. The plot has been done before, so it was eh, not really anything big or drastic happens. With the characters they where ok, not all that engaging. Unfortunately I was not feeling a connection t
Romance Readers Book Blog
Jan 14, 2015 Romance Readers Book Blog rated it it was amazing
The story of Jace and Michelle.

Told in the third person perspective, with alternating views (which is my favorite writing style). Short and sweet, the story drew me in from the beginning all the way to the end. The author really wound a complete HEA read in a short amount of time, without feeling as though the story was rushed.

Michelle, a human, recently moved to town and opened a book store. Jace, a wolf shifter, and his pack, were concerned about her, given the recent death at the house she in
Sheena
Apr 30, 2015 Sheena rated it really liked it
Favorite Quote: “I like the abs on this one.” He gawked at the semi-naked male torso covering the matte-finished paperback he’d snatched from the shelves without looking. What. The. Fuck. Michelle bit the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing out loud…”It’s not for me, seriously it’s for my sister Kate.” Bless his little baby heart. “Sure.”

Claiming His Mate is the fifth installment of the Black Hills Wolves series, however, it is so delightful and engaging that I never felt like I was waist
Tracy
Jan 24, 2015 Tracy rated it really liked it
This is the first book from Melissa Limoges and in my opinion it's a great start to her career!!! Not forgetting that I adore shifter stories, so this novella was right up my street.....

Claiming His Mate was a fun, sexy and interesting short read (my only gripe - if I could even call it that - would be that I'd have loved the story to be a little longer so that we could have found out more about Jace & Michelle, but that's just me).

Jace is an alpha shifter who has discovered that Michelle, w
Judy  at Musings and Ramblings
I can't seem to pass up a book about librarians or book store owners. Why? Probably because they are surrounded by books everyday. To this bibliophile that sounds like a dream come true. So I indulge my dream job via the heroines I read about.

Michelle was a great character. Clever, brave and self-reliant. We meet Jace as he is starting to really put the moves on Michelle, his mate. She thinks he is gay and there is some misunderstandings that lead to some funny moments. There is a good mix of a
C.A. Tibbitts
Jan 14, 2015 C.A. Tibbitts rated it it was amazing
The story of Jace and Michelle.

Elizabeth
Oh my goodness! CLAIMING HIS MATE is a short, sexy read that will have you panting for more! Jace and Michelle have scorching chemistry and I totally love the opposites attract vibe the couple had going on. I thought Michelle’s preconceived notions about Jace’s sexual orientation were hilarious and I loved the scenes where he was proving her wrong with his viral heterosexuality even more!

There is also a couple of secondary storylines that I was hoping for more. It seems Jace’s sister Kate is the
Timeforme
This is a very quick read (about an hour). The story was okish. (view spoiler) ...more
Denise Belt
Feb 18, 2015 Denise Belt rated it it was ok
Claiming His Mate is a novella by M. Limoges that explores a werewolf finding his human mate. Jace Matthews is your typical hot and sexy werewolf who only has claiming his new mate on his mind. His pack tells him to take it slow and get to know Michelle, the woman he is destined to be with forever. Slow causes some problems of their own.

The story is steamy and erotic but has no surprises in the plot. It is the typical werewolf story with nothing that makes it unique from other werewolf stories.
Mary Tillman
Feb 07, 2015 Mary Tillman rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
This is a debut story from this author. I enjoyed her voice, and her sense of humor. I look forward to future works.

Jace, a wolf shifter, knows his mate instantly, problem is she's human. On the advice of pack he takes things slow and a friendship develops.

Michelle is instantly attracted to the handsome Jace, but after seeing him in a somewhat compromising situation concludes he's gay and will never be more than a friend.

The scene where Michelle learns just how wrong she is about Jace is off the
Barbara Barber
May 24, 2015 Barbara Barber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I don't normally read series books out of order, but I was gifted "Claiming His Mate" by Ms. Limoges and since I knew nothing about the Black Hills Wolves books, I went ahead and read this one. I repeat the one word title for my review by saying the book is awesome. If the other books in this series are as fun, exciting, romantic and well written as this one, all I can say is: this reader will be buying the rest!

2 THUMBS UP!!!
Katherine Grey
Jun 07, 2015 Katherine Grey rated it really liked it
I loved this book from the very first scene. While it's a little short, I'm not knocking that. I knew going in it was a novella, but I do wish it was a bit longer. Jace and Michelle are great characters that I wouldn't have minded spending more time with. If you find yourself with some free time on your hands, pick up a copy of Claiming His Mate. You won't regret it.
Nina
Feb 08, 2015 Nina rated it really liked it
Short and sweet with a pinch of sexy and humor thrown in.

I hope Kate & Stephen will get their own story!
iliana G
Jul 16, 2015 iliana G rated it it was amazing
Funny,fast paced and with lots of action this book was very enjoyable and of course an awesome addition to the series.
Lover of Romance
Feb 07, 2015 Lover of Romance rated it really liked it
A short and romantic read...loved the couple and quite a sexy one!! Pretty short, but a little diversion for the evening.
Nikita
Jan 26, 2016 Nikita rated it it was amazing
awesome book it was cute and funny great short read that gave me the feels
Nancy
Feb 06, 2015 Nancy rated it liked it
Shelves: shifters-wolves
Sweet. Short story.
This is the first book I've read from this series but I don't really feel like that's an issue but. Do want to read some of the other books in the series.
Prisca
Prisca rated it it was ok
Jul 12, 2016
Vanessa Neal
Vanessa Neal rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2016
DENA J MANDRELL
DENA J MANDRELL rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2015
Sana
Sana rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
Nathalia
Nathalia rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2016
Mary Ann Drennan
Mary Ann Drennan rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2016
Sherri
Sherri rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2015
Precious
Precious rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2015
Everett
Everett rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • What a Wolf Wants (Black Hills Wolves, #2)
  • Wolf's Song (Black Hills Wolves, #4)
  • Wolf's Return (Black Hills Wolves, #1)
  • Winter Solstice Menage: Winter Solstice Run 4 (Black Hills Wolves, #34)
  • Tessa's Wolf (Wolf Masters, #5)
  • Eventide of the Bear (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #3)
  • To Love a Wolf (SWAT #4)
  • Croc's Return (Bitten Point, #1)
  • Impawsible (Buchanan Clan, #1; Southern Shifters Kindle World)
  • Ironic (The Kinky Connect Chronicles #1)
  • Busted (Barnes Brothers, #3)
  • Burned by Darkness (Dragons of Eternity, #1)
  • Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)
  • Wolf on the Hunt (Salvation Pack, #5)
  • Harmonized (Tidewater, #2.5)

Black Hills Wolves (1 - 10 of 63 books)
  • Wolf's Return (Black Hills Wolves, #1)
  • What a Wolf Wants (Black Hills Wolves, #2)
  • Black Hills Desperado (Black Hills Wolves, #3)
  • Wolf's Song (Black Hills Wolves, #4)
  • When Hell Freezes (Black Hills Wolves, #6)
  • Portrait of a Lone Wolf (Black Hills Wolves, #7)
  • Taming his Mate (Black Hills Wolves, #8)
  • Alpha in Disguise (Black Hills Wolves, #9)
  • A Wolf's Promise (Black Hills Wolves, #10)
  • Reluctant Mate (Black Hills Wolves, #11)