Start by marking “Right Click, Love” as Want to Read:
Right Click, Love

Right Click, Love

**Re-release with new formatting and a new cover**

Disheartened about not being able to find “Mr. Right” on the London dating scene, best friends Jodie Lynch and Louise Hewson create a blog to not only document their disastrous dates with the numerous “Mr. Wrongs” and “Mr. Okay-for-nows” but also to help those going through the same experiences and to see where they’re goin
ebook, 2, 133 pages
Published December 12th 2014 by M. B. Feeney (first published December 9th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Right Click, Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Right Click, Love

Start your review of Right Click, Love
Danielle's
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Right click, love is about two friends who are unlucky in the dating scene. They start a blog to share their experience with others. It soon becomes so much more. Will the pair be able to find Mr Right in the minefield of bad dates.

This is written with blog entries and story in between. I usually don’t like diary style books but it added an extra level of communication in this book.

It’s two short stories in one and available on KU.
R.E. Hargrave
Nov 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun present day story about the ups and downs of dating life. A common enough plot, but where this story differs is in the telling. The author has a way with words that sucks you in and you feel like you're right there in the character's shoes, living her life.

Looking forward to more great stuff from this author!!
Mantha
Nov 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving this story, its great to have two lead characters telling the story, as a blog reader I could see myself following this blog quite easily... Not sure what that says about my life but c'est la vie! Kindle died before I could read much but its rolling along very VERY nicely.
An amazing debut piece.
Lisa Bilbrey
Nov 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What I loved the most about this story was the fact that it was set in London. As a Texan, I found myself enthralled in the way M.B. Feeney created this picture, pulling me into the story and making me feel like I was sitting inside the flat in London. An amazing and funny story from another new author!
Anne
Feb 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was pleasantly surprised by the humour with which this delightful book was written. M B Feeney presents a classic, partners in crime romantic novel that doesn't actually bang on about the delights of romance. Instead the two main characters are wonderfully down to earth about romance and finding Mr Right.

They start off not really believing that there is such a mythical animal as The Right Man and set out to find out for sure by doing the dating thing - a terrifying prospect for nearly ALL rat
M.C. Rayne
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't really know where to start or what to say, but I guess I should begin with just how much I love this book. I cannot believe I bought this when it came out, but just filed it in my to be read list like I normally do. There was no reason for that, other than getting to the time to finish the book I was currently reading, but as soon as I read page one I was hooked.

M B Feeney managed to have me laughing to the point of tears, while constantly rooting for both girls to find love. I never nor
Cathy
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fun, quick read about 2 ladies blogging their experiences on the dating scene in London. This was at times humorous and light-hearted but there were more serious moments, as you look at the different hopes and expectations of people looking for a relationship.

3.5 Stars
Jazz
Jun 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Right Click, Love is a feel good romantic story. The writing is superb and really drew me into the story of Jodie and Louise. I love the premise of story with them blogging about their dating experiences and enjoyed the following them on their journey. I was sad when the story came to an end because the characters are so enjoyable. Right Click, Love is one of my favorite stories and I can't wait to read more by M.B. Feeney. ...more
Jan 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this story. Ms. Feeney addresses issues that women face in the dating world. The ups, the downs, the mistakes, the regrets, and the happiness.

I enjoyed reading this story, but it hit way too close to home for me since I am still single with no prospects. Much like Jodi and Louise, I haven't given up hope.

Note: This was read as part of the Sugarplum Dreams anthology. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...
Donna Huber
It was a cute short story. I was hoping for a bit more LOL. Read the full review at Girl Who Reads ...more
S.J.
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely bloody loved this! Made me giggle a lot and at the same time I felt all the emotion the girls were going through. I highly recommend this story to everyone!
Clare Bentley
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It took me under two hours to read, which is perfect for a quick yet satisfying story. I love the friendship between the two main characters and enjoyed going along for the ride as they searched for their Mr Rights. Would definitely recommend.
Ashley Hedden
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Right Click, Love was another good read by M.B. Feeney. Jodie and Louise are best friends who have not been able to find Mr. Right. They create a blog to document horrible dates and help people going through the same things. I really enjoyed this quick read by M.B. Feeney.
T.S. Arthur
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lilylovesindie
Where to start with this delightful little story? It's jam packed with wonderful little quirks and so many positives that I may just run out of superlatives! Funny, romantic, realistic, witty, charming - the list is just endless. I'll keep it short and sweet, rather like the book itself, because this is definitely one you want to be one-clicking to read during your lunch hour at work tomorrow to get you over hump day!

I guess the thing that really shines most about this book, and is the absolute
Louise A Smalldon
Wow

As someone who has had disastrous dates in the past this was such a nice book to read. Well done mich
Megan Harrington
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First book I have read by this author, and I can’t wait to read more. I love how the story was written, it pulls the reader in.

I voluntarily received an arc in exchange for an honest review!!!!!!!
Lisa
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'Right Click Love' is a novella length story about the difficulties of finding love in the modern world. It follows the attempts of Jodie and Louise as they attempt to navigate their way through the dating scene trying to find a decent man. From blind dates to speed dating to online dating no stone is left unturned. But what makes this story so awesome is the way that its told. We have had loads of stories of a similar vein but most of this story takes the form of a blog with the girls reflectin ...more
Tasha Williams
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::

M.B. Feeney delivers another top notch novella called Right Click, Love. A short tale of two best friends and the ups and downs of finding "the one".

Right Click, Love is a funny uplifting tale set in the dating world, offering up hope that there is in fact someone out there for everyone. I found it to be clever and smart and utterly delightful! It moves along at a steady pace keeping the reader hooked, just as I was!

I loved this short story as much as a
The Hive
Aug 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heather's Review:

“Sipping her hot coffee, Jodie Lynch tapped in her login details to check how well the latest blog post had been received. The stats were through the roof, and there were almost thirty comments awaiting approval. She’d never expected that writing about the nonexistent sex life being experienced by her and her best friend Louise Hewson would garner so much attention.”

And with this first paragraph we begin a not quite year-long journey in quest to find love for two best friends wh
Heather
Aug 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My review from August 2013 originally posted on The Hive:

And with this first paragraph we begin a not quite year-long journey in qu
Jessy
Feb 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh the troubles with finding the ''right'' man! The constant dating and putting yourself out there. Sounds tedious right? Well not in 'Right Click, Love'! It makes for a cute...actually two cute love stories!
What I loved? It was a blog! Hahaha Two best friends begin a blog to post about all their dating traumas and all the less than stellar men they come across in this funny, crazy dating scene. All in hopes that they come across their one true love.
Jodie and Louise learn that sometimes you
Rozanne Visagie (Willow's Corner)
*ARC copy given as gift for honest review by author*

This was an interesting book to read. I have never read a book about this kind of topic. I have never really been a fan of speed dating, I believe you don't go looking for love, love finds you.

I know that every reader will relate to this book in their own way, and the people who does like speed dating will really enjoy reading this book. Its a great love story, there are a few ups and downs (stood up dates and dates that just didn't work out),
Lindsey Gray
Apr 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-reviews
I loved the concept of this story. Jodie and Louise are two single ladies taking on the London dating scene with little success. They take their experiences to a blog and let the world in on their awkward expeditions. Louise is painted as the more attractive and outgoing one, while Jodie is the shy friend. They have each other's backs and persuade the other to go over the line to enjoy life. Speed dating adds another dating notch on their belt. I was expecting complete disaster by the way thing ...more
Sydney Logan
Right Click, Love is the story of two London BFFs trying to navigate their way through life and love with the help of their blog.

Jodie and Louise are totally relatable as two women trying to find Mr. Right. I laughed out loud many times throughout the novella, but it had its serious moments, too. Being single can be a blast, but for many others, it can be a frustrating time, especially when you're the only single girl among your happily married friends. In this story, we feel the frustration of
Carrie Renteria
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
M.B. Feeney I believe I am in love!! I absolutely loved this novella! Right Click Love was amazing! I could not have asked for a better novella if I had tried!

Right Click Love was a funny, witty novella about two best friends Jodie and Lousie who decide to create a blog to document their dating experiences in finding Mr. Right. I have to say M.B. Fenney had me hook, line, and sinker right from the beginning this novella is so different from what you usually see its absolutely unique in its own
Linda Field
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to say M.B. Feeney is the queen of short stories.
Yet again Right Click, Love gave me everything that a full length novel would give me.

A story of two bloggers talking about their journey to find love. It was fun and a delightful story. I loved that there two main characters where females, the blogging of looking for love was funny, true to real life and so down to earth. The girls friendship was lovely how they where both there for one another. It was also nice to see the male characters
Tabitha Ormiston-Smith
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's not easy to write comic fiction, or to do it well. It requires a certain lightness of touch, a willingness to embrace vulgarity without becoming a slave to it, and a degree of control that goes way beyond that required for, say, an everyday romance or generic fantasy novel.

In Right Click, Love, Feeney has amply demonstrated her possession of these qualities. The book is funny without being stupid, believable without being humdrum, and there is not a dull moment in it. I thoroughly enjoyed
Louise McKie (Clare & Lou's Mad About Books)
*I was gifted a copy in exchange for a honest review*

Right Click Love is the story of two best friends trying to find their "perfect man". After so many years of searching and trying lots of different angles like speed dating and internet dating they start a blog to chart their dates and progress.

It's a lovely short book that is very true to life, I don't believe you can go looking for love I believe you have to wait for it to find you when the time is right.

I love that one of the characters has
Stephanie Lloyd
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I loved the plot of this story. It's def worth the read. It's starts with two girls looking for Mr right and totally meeting every Mr wrong possible! I went into different ways on how the girls met these Mr wrongs, speeding dating, being hooked up by friends, internet dating etc.. this girls wrote about there horrid dates on a blog. The story shows the bond between the girls and how hard it is when one of them find a man, which leads to not seeing each other so much, the real world in a book rea ...more
Books On Fire Tours
Louise and Jodie are your typical young women in their late twenties looking for love in the modern age. They not only experience looking for love together, but they blog about it too. Their lives change when they find an advert for a speed dating event and decide to attend it.

I love the way the book is written with a series of blog posts and dialogue mixed in the narrative. The love lives of Jodie and Louise was predictable but entertaining. The book is written in very UK English, so a lot of
Q & A with Michel...: Right Click, Love 1 4 Feb 01, 2013 09:10AM

• In a Holidaze
  • The Billionaire and the Assistant (The Billionaires, #3)
  • First Fridays: Merry Mistletoe
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
  • Picture (Im)Perfect
  • The Not-Outcast
  • S is for Secret Baby (Office Secrets #1)
  • S is for Second Chance (Office Secrets #2)
  • Coastal Cahoots Club
  • Date Night
  • His & Hers
  • Auntie Clem's Bakery: Books 1-3
  • Cherry Pie or Die (Baker Street Mysteries #1)
  • Shopping for a Billionaire's Wife (Shopping for a Billionaire, #8)
  • Perfect Match
  • Second Glance
Website ➤ https://mbfeeney.wordpress.com/
FB Reader Group ➤ https://bit.ly/2WyJ6tB
Facebook ➤ https://bit.ly/1lXx3jJ
Twitter ➤ http://bit.ly/1qzOcW1
Instagram ➤ https://www.instagram.com/mbfeeneyaut...
Newsletter ➤ https://www.subscribepage.com/k7b0b7

M. B. Feeney is an army brat who finally settled down in Birmingham, UK with her other half, two kids and a dog. She often procrastinates by listening to