Start by marking “Spend the Night III (The Hotel Collection, #3)” as Want to Read:
Spend the Night III (The Hotel Collection, #3)

Spend the Night III

(The Hotel Collection #1)

The third and final episode of the Spend the Night Series. Books 1&2 are currently available.

All games must eventually come to an end…
Hannah's new reality is that someone is stalking her. Aggressively. The only question now is who. Fingers are pointed and accusations are made as every clue leads to her down another twisted path of questions without answers. Her feel
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published February 17th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Spend the Night III, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spend the Night III

photo LeeThehotelcollention1TitlebySueBee_zpscd926cbb.jpg
 photo stn1 cover xB bt sb_zpse13e3nle.gif
 photo stn1 story xB by sb_zpsiusxgciq.gif
★★★★ ! Spend The Night, part 1 of 3. Heiress life is thrown upside down by mystery lover, suitors, rivals & foes!

“We panted and inhaled desperate breaths, breathing together as he rocked into me, and it was the most intense and satisfying experience of my life. An experience that I feared would consume me in more ways than one.”

Spend The Night
 photo LeeThehotelcollention2TitlebySueBee_zps0c0ea131.jpg
 photo stn2 cover xB by sb_zpsh0zkkhmb.gif
 photo stn2 story xB by sb_zps966sgmcd.gif
★★★★ ! Spend The Night, part 2 of 3. The plot thickens with danger & intrigue as heiress attempts to date Mr. Right while lusting after her rival & Mr. A-hole!

Part 3: Spend The Night III

Spend The Night, part 1 followed event coordinator and hotel heiress Hannah Jane Wellesley eight months after mind-blowing sex with a mysterious stranger at a masked ball. She had narrowed
 photo LeeThehotelcollention3TitlebySueBee_zpsc581cd85.jpg
 photo stn3 cover xB by sb_zpswls4llzs.gif
 photo stn3 story xB by sb_zpsqiqlbwof.gif
★★★★★! Spend The Night, part 3 of 3. The culmination of danger & intrigue as heiress attempts to date Mr. Right while lusting after her rival & Mr. A-hole!

“I felt my heart stutter the way it always did with him.”

Part 3: Spend The Night III

In Spend The Night, part 1-2 event coordinator and hotel heiress Hannah Jane Wellesley had been searching for the mysterious stra
Michelle
Copy gifted by author in exchange of honest review

[image error]

Spend the Night by Elizabeth Lee was tantangilzy sexy and suspenseful!! This happened to be the first book I have read from this author and wow Ms. Lee blew me away with her suspenseful and yet deliciously seductive serial. Spend the Night is a book that only has one question that needs to be answered. Who is he?

#SpendTheNight!

Hannah Wellesley is a 27 year old hotel heiress of Wellesley-Crawford, who had her world turned upside down after one n
Jacqueline's Reads
FREEBIE!!!!! - > AMAZON

This Summary lookssss soooo good!!!! I'm all about trying a new author

Welcome to The Wellesley-Crawford...
Hannah Wellesley has spent her entire life running the halls of her family-owned hotel, the infamous and opulent Wellesley-Crawford. Noted as one of the city's richest, most luxurious hotels in Chicago, the WC is what Hannah has devoted her life and career to.

The hotel’s Annual Masquerade Gala is the event of the year, but this year Hannah’s evening involves more th
Jamie
Sexy and Mysterious!!

Now this was different! And I really liked it!

Beautiful hotel heiress Hannah has been groomed to run the WC that her family has part ownership in since she was a child. This hotel is her baby and she knows it from the ground up.. She's also 27 and that little clock in her is ticking away.. she's so ready for that "someone" to sweep her off her feet..

Then one night at one of the hotel's masquerade fundraisers someone does. The lights go out and she's hauled into a stairwe
Erin
Serial fiction seems to be on the rise lately, and I'll admit that for me they can be hit-or-miss. Every so often, though, I’m lucky enough to come across one that is juuuuust right. Like, “Oh my God, I need the next one NOW!” perfect. After reading this first episode of Elizabeth Lee’s The Hotel Collection, I can say that she absolutely knows the exact formula for delivering that perfection, and I. AM. HOOKED!!

Here’s the backstory: Hannah Wellesley has worked her tail off at her family-owned W
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

#SpendVol3_1

Truths, secrets, and lies are finally exposed and revealed in this final installment of Spend The Night: Episode 3. The ongoing saga of who will win Hannah’s heart...TRENT or CARTER is finally answered!! And the big question of who is HIM is finally known. So in this final episode all those questions that has been plaguing your mind on who is who, who is telling the truth, who is the stalker, who will she choose are FINALLY going
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review. Thank you Elizabeth Lee.

[image error]

Ahhh...another night spent devouring this newest installment of Elizabeth Lee’s Spend the Night: Episode 2. If I thought episode one was tantangilizy sexy and suspenseful, Ms. Lee turned up the notch on the suspense in her newest installment. Spend the Night: Episode 2 was wickedly suspenseful and sinful!! If you thought, you had it all figured out who “HIM” is, Ms. Lee will have you be doubting your initi
Amanda
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 'sexy and mysterious' stars

I can't fathom how much I adore this little mini series that had my heart palpating from the get go. Who knew so much can happened within a hotel alone. Yes, the whole series took place in the WC Hotel.

Sex, suspense, mystery and.... murder!

The players include:

Hannah, heiress of WC Hotel, live her whole life working towards the COO position. She is adamant to find out her mysterious mask lover from the Gala night. Meanwhile, she was courted by the new residential hot
Erin
OH MY GAAAAWD!!!! *deep gasp* OKay, I have my theories on what's going on, they've totally changed from the first book but my mind was all over the map with that one. Well, it still is, but the cobwebs are clearing and holy hell this is a sexy spin on the wheel of 'what the &^%$?!' Full review to come, maybe writing it will take the sting out of the torturous hours until I get episode 3...but I doubt it!
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
Can't wait for Feb. 3rd! ;)
Amy
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Just wow! To say I am hooked on this series is an understatement! Spend The Night Episode II picks up right where the last book left off. Hannah has two men fighting for her attention, but a secret will come out that will make her decision easier....Well, it should anyway. As Hannah tries to figure out what's best for her and who she should be with, strange things start to happen. Her safety is called into question and someone has eyes on her. A dangerous and deadly game has begun.....

Just
Erica
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I am so into this. I couldn't put it down and I'm dying to know what happens next.

I
Love
Trent

No matter what. Even if he turns out to be a psycho. There's medication for that. Trent! Trent! Trent!

I don't know what it is about him, but he's one of the best male characters I've read about in awhile! So broody and mysterious. He's like a magnet and I want to be pulled into the pages with him!! Haha. I want episode 3!!!
Sylvia
I KNEW IT! Finally some confirmation about who this mystery HIM is! I had my suspicions as to who He was and let me tell you, I'm so glad it turned out to be him. He was a total douche.
This series was surprisingly good with just enough romance, sexiness and suspense to keep you interested and wanting more. Who doesn't love a Happily Ever After?!
Amy
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is exactly why I LOVE serials!! I am a big, big fan of serial series', so when I heard Elizabeth Lee was writing one, I couldn't have been more excited. And man, was I blown away!!!

Spend The Night follows the story of Hannah Wellesley. Her entire life has been spent in her family's hotel and she's devoted her life to it. One of her biggest events of the year is the hotel's masquerade gala. But this years gala will be unlike any before. A chance encounter with a masked stranger during a
Amanda
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy fun little read that centred around the WC Hotel. Heiress, Hannah is busy moaning for her MIA mystery mask lover who fuck her at the stairwell, while trying to step up as the new COO, a position she had been groom for since she was born. But the reappearance of Trent Crawford threw a wrench at her well planned future.

Trent is the other heir of the WC legacy. His family used to be the silent partner, so what make the sudden interest to take over?

They both have a month to prove their worth.

Oh
Fran
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars
Jenna
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, favorite-authors
I am so in love with this serial. It is no surprise that Elizabeth Lee is one of my favorite authors and I love everything I have ever read by her.. But I think this serial may be my favorite.

I could not put this down and once again I am left wanting more!!!

In this installment things with "HIM" get a whole lot creepier. His identity is still a mystery, but now Hannah knows something is up. There are twists and turns I didn't expect and I LOVED every bit of it!

I think I have an idea about who
Elizabeth Pirus
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book way to quickly but I couldn't put it down. Elizabeth is slowly trying to kill me with the epicness of this series. I went through a gauntlet of emotions while reading. Everything from excited, to nervous, ready to spit nails, and finally ready to yell at my Kindle like Hannah could ACTUALLY hear me. Still not sure whom is whom as far as the "watcher" is and that's just how Elizabeth wants it until part 3. I know who I'm routing for so I guess we'll see if I get what I want with ...more
C-Money
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OH. ELIZABETH LEE. You are the queen questions.

WHO THE HELL IS THE GUY??????

I really enjoyed this book. I loved the story and the way it all unraveled or lack there of.

I love the waiting game, I might bitch and moan about it, but I love the angst. I love the feels that not knowing what is going to happen next.

EL is the queen. I am so excited about the rest of this series.

It's fun and sexy and a fast paced read.

HURRY UP AND WRITE, Ms. Lee. Mama needs more.
Sylvia
Great collection of episodes that will keep you intrigued and wanting more. The suspense was well written and had me second guessing myself repeatedly and desperate to find out who this mystery guy was that was terrorising Hannah. Blend that with lust, sex and romance, you have a great story that leads to an ending you were hoping for.
Sara
This is so messed up. I think I know who is who, but I'm sure Elizabeth Lee can throw in a few surprises for the last episode. Both men have secrets. Maybe one sicker than the other's. And Hannah is so back and forward between the two. One confused woman wanting to be touched. Now for the conclusion.
Sara
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok. Good and totally confusing with the two guys. Trent seems sort of a jerk. The Him pov's didn't help any, but you know one is a serious control freak. I think the Him's are from both guys?? Anyway... looking forward to solving this mystery.
Claudine Van
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! I am so intrigued by this series cant wait to find out who HIM is!!!
Sofia´s Beddable Reads

*This review contains no spoilers*

When the author reached out to me and asked me if I was interested in reading a review copy of "Spend The Night", I was tempted to say no, simply due to the fact that, at the time, I already had a couple of ARCs in my schedule to read and review, and I was afraid I wasn’t going to be able to review this book in time.
But when I read the blurb, I just knew that I had to say yes.

And oh my, am I happy I did it.

This book keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire
Andrea
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I seriously hope "The Complete Series" is a misprint because I need more Hannah & Trent. Trent is a fantastic addition to the book boyfriend list and Hannah is a girl I want to have drinks with.

Hannah Wellesley & Trenton "Trent" Crawford grew up together living a life beyond most of our dreams. Heirs to the Wellesley-Crawford Hotel, the two built a friendship and young first love while being groomed to inherit one of the most beautiful hotels and landmarks in Chicago.

10 years ago Trent
Becca
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I thought Elizabeth Lee was trying to torture me with episode one, I had no idea what she had in store for us with episode two. This book starts off with all of the sexual tension of book 1, but with the added component of a now unquenchable lust sizzling between Hannah and Trent. When it turns out Trent is harboring some major secrets and they make their way to the surface, everything begins to fall apart. As really strange (and kind of scary) things begin to happen to Hannah, she tries to p ...more
Becca
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elizabeth Lee already has me completely addicted to this story! After an unforgettable encounter with a masked stranger during a blackout, Hannah is still reeling in the aftermath eight months later. She’s stuck on the man who turned her world upside down tonight and dreams that one day he’ll walk back into her life. Just as she thinks she is ready to move on, her work life and love like take a dramatic turn. Two men appear, ready to vie for Hannah’s attention and this story promises to set you ...more
Selene
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Two (Teaching Willow, #2)
  • Obsessed
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Twisted (Twisted, #1)
  • Nightbloom (Nightwing, #3)
  • Entangled
  • Complete Me
  • Chad's Chase (Loving All Wrong, #2)
  • First Love Second Chance
  • Path of Destruction (Broken Heartland, #2)
  • Ten Thousand Truths (Ten Thousand #3)
  • Fall with Me
  • More Than Us (More Than Water #1.2)
  • Girl in Love (Kylie Ryans, #3)
  • The Devil Behind Me (The Devil Trilogy, #1)
  • Knox: Volume 4 (Knox, #4)
  • The Vigilante's Lover IV (The Vigilantes, #4)
Born and raised in the middle of a Midwestern cornfield (not literally, that would be weird), I’ve spent my entire life imagining stories. Stories where the right guy always gets the right girl, first kisses are as magical as they are on the big screen and anything is completely possible if you believe.

Although this journey began years ago, it recently took on a whole new life. After years of devo