Start by marking “The King's Men (All for the Game, #3)” as Want to Read:
The King's Men (All for the Game, #3)

The King's Men (All for the Game #3)

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  13,149 Ratings  ·  1,837 Reviews
Neil Josten is out of time. He knew when he came to PSU he wouldn't survive the year, but with his death right around the corner he's got more reasons than ever to live.

Befriending the Foxes was inadvisable. Kissing one is unthinkable. Neil should know better than to get involved with anyone this close to the end, but Andrew's never been the easiest person to walk away fr
Published December 2nd 2014

To ask other readers questions about The King's Men, please sign up.
Kait Try The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater! A lot of readers of All For The Game seem to also enjoy her books.
Camille it was originally just published as an ebook but you can get physical copies of all the books on amazon!

Claudia Ramírez
SO PROUD. SO PROUD OF MY PRECIOUS SONS.

GO NEIL! GO KEVIN! GO ANDREW! GO FOXES! Ahhh, with Kevin I feel like singing Ham's part in Dear Theodosia: "Look at my son! Pride is not the word I'm looking for!" (also with Neil tbh, words can't describe how proud I am of him).

I feel like a proud mom, is that weird? And I know I've said "proud" x1000 times in this short review, but I can't help it, THAT'S HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY FOXES. It is rare when an author makes me care so much about a whole bunch of fic
Kai
“Fight because you don't know how to die quietly. Win because you don't know how to lose. This king's ruled long enough—it's time to tear his castle down.”

The King's Men is one of the best books I've read all year, and maybe the best conclusion to a series ever - apart from Harry Potter. Nothing beats Harry Potter.

Honestly though, there are so many amazing series out there. However, only a few of them have an ending that's as amazing, or even more so, as the other books in a series. Loose ends a
C.G. Drews
Well hi I caN'T BREATHE JUST GIVE ME A MOMENT. I think my heart might explode but IT'S FINE, EVERYTHING IS FINE. (Just kidding it's not fine ajdfkasld it's bloody brilliant.) Look, I like this series. I adore it. It's full of messy broken characters who find people to hold onto and that's just the kind of story that I love every. single. time.

(I mean, it's even about sport?!? And I'm as sporty as an upsidedown turtle, BUT YET. Here I am.)

** Also full warning but I'm going to name the ship, and i
✨    jamieson   ✨
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: LITERALLY EVERYONE
Recommended to ✨ jamieson ✨ by: tumblr thanku i love u
whAT A GOOD DAY TO THINK ABOUT ANDREIL AND HOW THEY ARE THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN EVER IN LITERARY HISTORY

ANOTHER EDIT: You know how I'm always talking about how Andrew is my favourite character ever but I can never decently explain why

I found this on tumblr and it puts words down okay

Do you ever just hurt when you think about all the times Andrew must’ve taken beatings from his mother in Aaron’s stead? And how he almost killed a bunch of guys for being homophobic towards his cousin? How An
may ➹
update: I thought I was free from this obsession for at least a little while but yesterday I read a fanfic and now I’m destroyed again

update: this series has given me a book hangover and I’m unable to read anything unless it’s related to this and I’m deeply disturbed by how far this obsession goes

[inhales deeply] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

it’s fine everything’s fine I’m fine I’m just ignoring the fact that this series is over and distracting myself by crying

4.5 stars?? I don’t know??? this wh
Lila

My mind is blown away.
There is a special kind of rush you get when you are having final book in series in your hands.
It gets even more special when that closure comes after 2 years of waiting.
But this kind of emotional satisfaction I am feeling right now you get only when book is everything you hoped to be and a thousand things more. The King's Men was definitely worth the wait.

Last sentence of The Raven King gave us pretty much a big hint where will the plot of this book go: Neil and his team
rin (lorenzo)
this 🙌 was 🙌 everything 🙌 he 🙌 wanted 🙌 everything 🙌 he 🙌 needed 🙌 and 🙌 neil 🙌 was 🙌 never 🙌 letting 🙌 go 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

i would die for this series, these characters and everything about it

~~~

first reread in 2018 lmao
this is still so good so damn goooooooood and so damn gaaaaaay and pls remind me who i was before i read this series bc i dont remember it in the slightest

anyway andrew and neil are the softest boyfriends and it's just facts

~~~

psa: this is the best andreil fic there is and if you haven't re
may ❀
More pain ahead with my support group ♡♡ Our Very Own Wymack (Em), Renee's Imposter (Sil), and The Kid Who Thinks She's Andrew (Pragg) ♡♡

How do you write a review for a book that so thoroughly ruined you? Don’t know? Me neither. Huh, we’ll just have to see where this goes.

description

Throughout the entire series, I’ve been wondering how I’m going to manage to live when I finish the last book. Well here I am now, crying with a serious book hangover and a black void swirling in my heart.

I miss my babies a
The Girl Murdered by Her TBR
THIS BOOK... I CAN’T... I NEED MORE... DESPERATE FOR MORE...

HELP... NEED MORE...

I'm going into a rough book withdrawal. I don't think I'll get over it, like... ever...
Aleksandra
There could be 500 more pages of all of them doing literally nothing, and I would gladly read it.

This book will forever be my favourite thing in the world.

[1st read 20/06/2017]
[2nd read 24/07/2017]
[3rd read 26/01/2018]
[4th read 14/06/2018]
[5th read 09/07/2018] umm— nooo, I’m not obsessed *sneaks out to get a fox tattooed on forehead*

***

Wow. I just found Nora Sakavic's tumblr... how have I not looked for it sooner, idk... I have all the answers I needed. I can die in peace now 🙏🏻
bran (brandonthebookaddict)
Beautiful.

Heart wrenchingly, agonizingly beautiful.

You won't know what it means to be happy and alive until you've read this series. Honest to god it's so fucking amazing.

Andrew freaking Minyard.

NEIL fucking JOSTEN.

Leave me be.
Don't mind me while I go and tattoo their names on my face.

JK.

But really tho.
(cries for days)
imts
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone everyone everyone
"Is your learning curve a horizontal line?"

Nora Sakavic is officially one of my favourite authors ever. That's literally all I can say about this series.
amy
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 2017, reread
Ais
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
There are no spoilers in this review, for anyone wondering.

I just spent all of Sunday rereading the first two books in the series so I could read the third, that I only recently realized had come out. I always get a little worried going into the end of a series, because sometimes the whole previous story gets ruined by choices made in the last book or episode or movie or whatever.

Well. Not the case here. I don't even know why I worried.

The second book left off on a really intense point, and t
Emma
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rereading these books made me appreciate them even more. Especially this last one. These characters are so complex that spending more time with them can only make me love them more.

I could rant for pages about The Foxes and what Nora Sakavic did with these books. On of the things I appreciate most is how she was brave enough to take the triggers and topics that make people squeamish and address them head on. It's not for effect or to add some angst in. She shows how people live the best they ca
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I didn't say anything then because I knew I'd look out for only me when the world went to hell. I don't want to be that person anymore.
I want to go back for you."

GUYS.

GUYZZZZZ.

There's this, like, weird ache happening in my chest? And my eyes are like.... dripping and wet? AND HELP SOMEONE HELP I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGGGGSSS!!

NORA SAKAVIC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME, YOU MONSTER?!

I just sent my brain to her room for not making me read this sooner.

I know I didn't seem too ecstatic in my revie
Wendy
Re-read 8/5/17...still just as freaking awesome !!!
Re-read 4/10/17

Wow.....I don't even know what to say after finishing this series. I have started these books because Susan told me to, and by now we all know...when Susan tells me to do something I listen :P

She was right though, as usual. These books blew me away !! I can't thank her enough for this wonderful rec !! You are the best ;)

I don't really want to go into the storyline, because there are so many awesome reviews for these books alrea
Sandeep ☾
5/5 Stars

This series destroyed me in the best way possible.

I just love these characters so much and their character development. I could read hundreds of pages of them doing literally nothing. I just found Nora Sakavic's Tumblr with all the answers I needed. I can die in peace now.

FINALLY THE ROMANCE I WAS WAITING FOR! And it was so worth the wait, it was just beautiful.

(view spoiler)
Meags
5 Stars

According to GR, over 13,000 people have read this book.

Almost 10,000 of those readers rated the story 5 stars.

I was only about 7% in when I decided it was going to be full stars from me, too.

The ratings don’t lie.

This story was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!

Read it.
April
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahh! I'm having withdrawal after finishing this amazing book and series. The final book completed this series so perfectly. And each character was so well written that we got to see them develop throughout each book.
✧ k a t i e ✧
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"Neil had been doing one stupid thing after another all year long and this had turned into the best year of his life."

THIS. SERIES. HAS. RUINED. ME. I haven't read a series in a long time that I was so emotionally invested like how I was with this one. I honestly wasn't expecting to like this story, let alone be so obsessed with it the way I am now. This series took me by storm, and I am glad to have ended my year (ehh, it's close enough to say that) with this series.

I loved how Sakavic wro
⚔ Silvia ⚓
Read my series review on the blog :)
_____
Foxhole Court playlist
____
Mini-playlist for the main couple in this book:

-"David", by Noah Gundersen
-"4 AM Forever", by lostprophets
-"Flaws", by Bastille
_____

05/02/2017
Re-read with my little vixens EmMayPragya even though I was slower than all of them and they finished ages ago but oh well

I'm just so grateful for having found this series. It has helped me in more ways that I can write here because I'd get too personal.
Its fandom is one of my fav
Mel
Reread 2017: yep this was as good as I remember and as addicting as I remember. Aaron is a fucking asshole though, always will be.

I finally filmed and posted my youtube review if anyone wants to watch!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWC_b...

Ok before I start, I am known for putting spoilers in my reviews. THAT WILL NOT BE THE CASE IN THIS REVIEW. I want people to read this series so bad. Therefore, I want people to read this review and get excited and not get spoiled. ANY spoilers posted will
Elise (TheBookishActress)
The Foxhole Court - 4 stars
The Raven King - 4.25 stars
The King's Men - 4.5 stars

Honestly, I thought the first two books of this series were lovable trash. They're not particularly well-written and the entire plot concept is kind of absurd. But this one somehow managed to get me to literally actually cry. I'm STILL kind of shocked that this made me cry.

The character work here has stepped up its game. Every side character feels so real and developed, even with very little pagetime. These characte
kat
i'm just so proud of all my children
Susan
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Re-read for the 3rd time - still as good as ever.

-----------------------------------

WOW! What an amazing series. There is so much emotion in these books, but in such a subtle way that it packed even more of a punch.

Neil is still playing Exy with his team. But the team is pretty messed up at the moment. Secrets are revealed and almost no one seems to get along. Neil makes it his task to change this.

But Neil also still has a big target on his back. People want to kill him and he has to find a way
Mai
Just Finished the book: IM NOT OKAY!! I DONT THINK ILL BE ABLE TO WRITE A REVIEW NOW AS IM SOBBING BECAUSE IM GONNA MISS MY SONS SO MUCH WHY IS THIS SO HARD!!!

After a nicely executed sobbing session and a cup of a tea with cardamom:

Writing this review doesn't mean I'm not crying still, I'm writing with a brain full of bad thoughts that I'm never going to find a book as WONDERFUL FANTASTIC MAGNIFICENT AND BEAUTIFUL as this. So I'll leave my condition to your imagination.

Headsup: This review -or a
R * A Reader Obsessed *
4.5 Stars!

Redemption. Vindication. Triumph.

This was quite the impressive culmination of many a complicated thing. What starts out as young athletes in college barely being civil teammates, each with their own personal demons and struggles, slowly morph into being a cohesive unit, a family who is extremely tough, crazy brave, and loyal to end.

Always focusing on our damaged antihero Neil, he goes from a loner out of necessity to a leader which is no surprise to anyone but him. It was amazing to se
destini mia
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

📢 pas: do not finish this series and then immediately after watch The Book of Henry because you will be in S H A M B L E S.

thank you.

i will never be okay after reading this. who was this unenlightened potato before this series? i don't know her anymore.

what i do know is that this book has put me into this weird book funk where you're just like pls, world, don't do me like this and let me be a lonely bitch for a while thanks.

BECAUSE IT'S OVER. and i'll probably have to rewrite this entire thing
  • The Ghost and the Darkness Volume 1 (Fallocaust, #2)
  • Fade (In the Company of Shadows, #4)
  • Kings Rising (Captive Prince, #3)
  • Wolves (Raised By Wolves, #4)
  • Chance Assassin: A Story of Love, Luck, and Murder (Chance Assassin, #1)
  • Lending Light (Gives Light #5)
  • Pull Me Under
  • Broken Fortress (Rifter #6)
  • Violence Begets...
  • Homo Action Love Story! A tall tale
  • Double Down (Shadow of the Templar, #2)
  • Spectacularly Broken (Spectacularly Broken, #1)
  • Special Forces - Soldiers (Special Forces, #1)

All for the Game (3 books)
  • The Foxhole Court (All for the Game, #1)
  • The Raven King (All for the Game, #2)

Young Adult Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Night Divided
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lotterys Plus One
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Conjure (Hoodoo Apprentice)
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Leave Myself Behind
    $15.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Chemistry Lessons
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Touching Spirit Bear (Spirit Bear, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“This,” Neil flicked his finger to indicate the two of them, “isn’t worthless.”
“There is no ‘this’. This is nothing.”
“And I am nothing,” Neil prompted. When Andrew gestured confirmation, Neil said, “And as you’ve always said, you want nothing.”
Andrew stared stone-faced back at him.”
418 likes
“This isn’t about the Ravens. This is about you. This is about everything it took you to get to this point, everything it cost you, and everyone who laughed when you dared to dream of something big and bright. You’re here tonight because you refused to give up and refused to give in. You’re here where they all said you’d never be, and no one can say you haven’t earned the right to play this game.
“All eyes are on you. It’s time to show them what you’re made of. There’s no room for doubt, no room for second guesses, no room for error. This is your night. This is your game. This is your moment. Seize it with everything you’ve got. Pull out all the stops and lay it all on the line. Fight because you don’t know how to die quietly. Win because you don’t know how to lose. This king’s ruled long enough—it’s time to tear his castle down.”
267 likes