Start by marking “Spend the Night II (The Hotel Collection, #2)” as Want to Read:
Spend the Night II (The Hotel Collection, #2)

Spend the Night II

(The Hotel Collection #2)

This is the second episode of the Spend the Night serial.

Someone’s playing a deadly game…

Two men vying for your attention—seems like every girl's dream come true. For Hannah Wellesley, the dream has become a nightmare. As she continues to navigate her feelings to determine which man she truly belongs with—the first love who’s become her current business rival or the enti
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published February 3rd 2015 (first published January 31st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Spend the Night II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spend the Night II

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo LeeThehotelcollention2TitlebySueBee_zps0c0ea131.jpg
 photo stn2 cover xB by sb_zpsh0zkkhmb.gif
 photo stn2 story xB by sb_zps966sgmcd.gif
★★★★ ! Spend The Night, part 2 of 3. The plot thickens with danger & intrigue as heiress attempts to date Mr. Right while lusting after her rival & Mr. A-hole!

The Hotel Collection serial is most enjoyed if read in order:
Part 1: Spend The Night I
Part 2: Spend The Night II
Part 3: Spend The Night III

Spend The Night, part 1 followed event coordinator and hotel heiress Hannah Jane Wellesley eight months after mind-blowing sex with a mysterious stranger at a masked ball. She had narrowed he
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review. Thank you Elizabeth Lee.

[image error]

Ahhh...another night spent devouring this newest installment of Elizabeth Lee’s Spend the Night: Episode 2. If I thought episode one was tantangilizy sexy and suspenseful, Ms. Lee turned up the notch on the suspense in her newest installment. Spend the Night: Episode 2 was wickedly suspenseful and sinful!! If you thought, you had it all figured out who “HIM” is, Ms. Lee will have you be doubting your initi
Erin
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GAAAAWD!!!! *deep gasp* OKay, I have my theories on what's going on, they've totally changed from the first book but my mind was all over the map with that one. Well, it still is, but the cobwebs are clearing and holy hell this is a sexy spin on the wheel of 'what the &^%$?!' Full review to come, maybe writing it will take the sting out of the torturous hours until I get episode 3...but I doubt it!
Amy
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just wow! To say I am hooked on this series is an understatement! Spend The Night Episode II picks up right where the last book left off. Hannah has two men fighting for her attention, but a secret will come out that will make her decision easier....Well, it should anyway. As Hannah tries to figure out what's best for her and who she should be with, strange things start to happen. Her safety is called into question and someone has eyes on her. A dangerous and deadly game has begun.....

Just
Erica
Shelves: favorites
I am so into this. I couldn't put it down and I'm dying to know what happens next.

I
Love
Trent

No matter what. Even if he turns out to be a psycho. There's medication for that. Trent! Trent! Trent!

I don't know what it is about him, but he's one of the best male characters I've read about in awhile! So broody and mysterious. He's like a magnet and I want to be pulled into the pages with him!! Haha. I want episode 3!!!
Elizabeth Pirus
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this book way to quickly but I couldn't put it down. Elizabeth is slowly trying to kill me with the epicness of this series. I went through a gauntlet of emotions while reading. Everything from excited, to nervous, ready to spit nails, and finally ready to yell at my Kindle like Hannah could ACTUALLY hear me. Still not sure whom is whom as far as the "watcher" is and that's just how Elizabeth wants it until part 3. I know who I'm routing for so I guess we'll see if I get what I want with ...more
Sara
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is so messed up. I think I know who is who, but I'm sure Elizabeth Lee can throw in a few surprises for the last episode. Both men have secrets. Maybe one sicker than the other's. And Hannah is so back and forward between the two. One confused woman wanting to be touched. Now for the conclusion.
Claudine Van
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I am so intrigued by this series cant wait to find out who HIM is!!!
Gloria Green
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Agh!! I'm loving this serial but it's killing me too. The creeper factor keeps getting worse and we still don't know who "HIM" is. I can tell you he is a crazy mofo. I have strong feelings that the creep is Carter.

At least the author solves the mystery of who destiny dick is from the first episode... or does she? I think there's more to it than just the guy saying he was her man from the stairwell sex. I won't say which guy it was but I think he's totally lying when he claims to be the guy from
Jenna
Shelves: favorite-authors, arc
I am so in love with this serial. It is no surprise that Elizabeth Lee is one of my favorite authors and I love everything I have ever read by her.. But I think this serial may be my favorite.

I could not put this down and once again I am left wanting more!!!

In this installment things with "HIM" get a whole lot creepier. His identity is still a mystery, but now Hannah knows something is up. There are twists and turns I didn't expect and I LOVED every bit of it!

I think I have an idea about who
Jennifer Wyk
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Baahhh!!! Oh man, just when I would relax reading this one something else would happen! This is one of those super intense, has me on the edge of my seat, swiping my kindle as fast as I could kind of reads. It's not just suspenseful, it's steamy and sexy and delicious! Bravo, Elizabeth Lee. You have captivated me completely and I CAN'T WAIT for Episode 3 to read the conclusion to this amazing, addictive and incredibly alluring collection!
Rebecca
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a short, quick read and I loved it more than the first part. I loved the suspense surrounding Hannah as she realizes she has a stalker and is in danger. She is also still torn between Trent and Carter, and I'm still rooting for Trent. In the end, we still don't know who 'him' is, and I am anxiously anticipating the third and final installment of this series.
Lauren Perry
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I posted a review and it vanished! This book is so good I will post again :) I could not put this book down! Elizabeth does such a great job giving these characters life. With this specific love triangle, I am not sure who I want her to end up with. I am so excited for the next book! I loved this series and totally recommend it!
Marie
Jun 13, 2015 rated it liked it
This an ok read...has some suspense ...I guess I'll finish out the series with the third book...just wish she would get a better typesetter - I'm seeing a pattern with her books - way too many typos!!!
Kim
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap. That was intense.

review soon!
Denise Anderson
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!! This is a suspenseful series. I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to find out who is watching Hannah . There is seriously some steamy chemistry going on. Can't wait for book 3.
Becca
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If I thought Elizabeth Lee was trying to torture me with episode one, I had no idea what she had in store for us with episode two. This book starts off with all of the sexual tension of book 1, but with the added component of a now unquenchable lust sizzling between Hannah and Trent. When it turns out Trent is harboring some major secrets and they make their way to the surface, everything begins to fall apart. As really strange (and kind of scary) things begin to happen to Hannah, she tries to p ...more
Michelle Monroe
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Thrilling, Dangerous and Sexy!

The suspense is building and more is at stake than just her heart. Hannah is still trying to figure out who she should be with, Trent or Carter. She is still trying to figure out who her mystery man was 8 months ago in that stairwell.

With trying to do her job, and figure things out with the hot men trying to get her attention, she now has to deal with 'Him'. Someone is stalking Hannah, breaking into her suite, stealing her panties, and threathening those around her
Shannon Daniel
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing

So I'm definitely giving Episode II 5 stars bc the suspense, the intrigue, and the questions are on fire. Elizabeth Lee has outdone herself.

Hannah is still torn between Trent and Carter, still unsure if either are "the one" from her one night stand eight months ago. She's continuing her bid to be voted for COO of her family's hotel. We pick back up with Hannah after she and Trent got their "business" out of the way. She's keeping some secrets and she's not the only one.

Trent is ridiculously se
Autumn
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2015
Hannah Wellesley loves her job at the Wellesley-Crawford. Her family has run the prestigious hotel for generations and no one knows it quite like she does.
One night during a gala, she is seduced in a secluded stairwell by a masked stranger that haunts her dreams.

But the return of her first love turned business rival - Trent Crawford puts her heart and her hotel in a precarious position. She’s torn between a man from her past and one who promises the future – and one who is willing to do anythi
Hope Sheesley
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was definitely a 5 star read for me! We were left with a lot of questions at the end of episode 1 but this one escalated the drama, intrigue, and downright sexiness we saw in the first book. I have to say, I am still very much a #TeamTrent kind of girl - I know we were thrown a bit of a crowbar into their 'relationship' but I'm going to have to stick to my guns and say everything happens for a reason and things will work out for these two. But let's face it - this is Elizabeth Lee we are ta ...more
Elizabeth Lee
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Release Date: February 3, 2015 - Episode One out now!

Teri Beth
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by author.

I just don't even know what to think after this episode of Spend The Night. Who is "Him"? Is it Trent or Carter? Will either of those men win Hannah's heart? Do I even want them too? In this episode, revelations come out about Trent (which makes me dislike him just a bit but I'm still rooting for him), Hannah's relationship with Carter progresses (there's something about that guy I'm not loving), and everything from "Him" went way creepy (it's so good and so crazy)! I am a
DJ Sakata
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quote:

“As the strapping men before me shook hands, I let my eyes roam over both of them in comparison. Rivaling each other in height and frame, their features similar enough to discern that I had an apparent type.”

“I seemed to have marked ‘exceptionally handsome men with blue eyes’ on my list of wants in a potential mate.”

My Review:

It’s getting even hotter and more suspenseful! One big question was answered, but now I have even more to ask. I am totally loving this series.
Lexi Cubbins
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Whenever you think you have figured this mystery out, you're so wrong.

I hate to doubt myself, so let me keep this short so I can get to the next book already.

Hannah is cool, even though I don't think she realizes that she has feelings only for one of these men and that ain't Carter. Carter, who's giving me the creeps by the way. I'm 100% Team Trent, even when I want to kick his ass for being so hot and cold with Hannah and for being so tight-lipped about everything. Get your shit together, babe
Ashley
ARC provided by author

OH. EM. GEE.

I am loving this!!!

After finishing episode II, I think I'm on the fence about who I like more, Carter or Trent. I don't know, people. I just don't know.

What I do know...Elizabeth is writing a serial series that is rocking my world. Hard.
Sylvia
Another amazing episode where we are left wondering who this mysterious "Him" is and why he is so obsessed with Hannah. Some really naughty and sexy scenes between Hannah and Trent, plus Hannah and Carter. Though, I'm not really favouring Carter at all and hope that Trent is the one for her. But damn that impeding wedding of his to Alison!!
Alright then, onto the next and final installment.
Brandee (un)Conventional Bookworms
And the mystery continues...

Ms. Lee kept me in the dark in this second installment. The story continues to be told in dual POV between Hannah and 'Him'. Here we see how Hannah has slipped from being driven and organized to being consumed by the confusion she feels over Trent and Carter as well as the fear over whoever is stalking her. Through the POV of 'Him' we get little clues as to who might be Hannah's stalker, but I readily admit that I vacillated between thinking 'it's him"... "no, it's hi
Bella
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Things are getting serious now, and the mystery man is becoming decidedly more sinister... I didn't expect that to happen! What I thought was going to be a sweet romance, is turning into a murder mystery/thriller. I'm totally into it though! Things were revealed in this story that I didn't like, and other things that I'm not sure I believe, but one thing I know for sure is that I am hooked on this serial! On to the next one...
Lisa Icard
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I just can't put this book down. The story begins to heat up in this book. Hannah is torn between Carter and Trent; however one holds her heart more than the other; meanwhile believing Trent has re-entered her life to take her job and hotel away from her. Hannah's safety becomes at risk in this book as she discovers someone has been watching her.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Obsessed
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • First Love Second Chance
  • Hindrance (The Excess, #3)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Two (Teaching Willow, #2)
  • The Red Lily (Vampire Blood, #2)
  • Entangled
  • Georgia On My Mind
  • The Vigilante's Lover IV (The Vigilantes, #4)
  • The Whored's Prayer (Whored, #2)
  • The Husband Beside Me (The Devil Trilogy, #2)
  • Fall with Me
  • The Voyeur Next Door
  • Girl in Love (Kylie Ryans, #3)
  • Blood of the Sorcerer  (The Kingdom Chronicles #2)
  • Beneath Layers (Layers #3)
  • Complete Me
Born and raised in the middle of a Midwestern cornfield (not literally, that would be weird), I’ve spent my entire life imagining stories. Stories where the right guy always gets the right girl, first kisses are as magical as they are on the big screen and anything is completely possible if you believe.

Although this journey began years ago, it recently took on a whole new life. After years of devo

The Hotel Collection (3 books)
  • Spend the Night I (The Hotel Collection, #1)
  • Spend the Night III (The Hotel Collection, #3)