Start by marking “Sloths Smile!: Everything You Wanted To Know About Sloths (And Green Fur): A Picture Book For Kids (The Everything You Wanted To Know About series of Picture Books For Kids 3)” as Want to Read:

Sloths are such engaging creatures. Famous for hanging around in trees in South and Central American rainforests and doing, well, not much at all it is the sloth’s long arms, friendly face and placid nature that make it look more like a cuddly toy than a wild animal. So, what are they really like? How do they behave? How have they adapted to their environment? What is so s ...more
Published November 29th 2014 by Miracle Worker Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sloths Smile!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sloths Smile!

Rachel Dool
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sloths are amazing

Thanks Robbie, I've always thought Sloths were cute but had no idea they were so interesting! A great read for all ages.
Anna
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am 8 and I liked this book because it was fun and interesting. I think that the baby sloths are so so cute and my little brother and I, favorite character in Ice Age is Sid the sloth and it was fun to read about how awesome they are.

My brother and I tried to find out what type of sloth Sid was when we read that there were different ones and we think Sid might be a 3 toed sloth because he was awake in the day or the prehistoric type which was huge like a rhino.

The interesting facts
Robbie Hutchins
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Penny Spoelder
Cindy Meadows
Feb 11, 2019
Allan Misner
Apr 28, 2019
An avid reader of anything well-written and a passionate lover of the English language for as long as I can remember I have had either a book or a pen in my hand pretty much all my life. While a crime-comedy-animal welfare novel is in the works, for now I'm concentrating on writing books for Primary School-aged children that help to feed their curiosity about the world around them and hopefully gi ...more