Start by marking “One Last Breath (Lincolnville Mystery #3)” as Want to Read:
One Last Breath (Lincolnville Mystery #3)

One Last Breath

(Lincolnville Mystery #3)

BJ Owens can’t calm the anger she still feels toward Ransom. After all, he used her years before to prove a friend was trading secrets to the enemy. But when a child trafficker goes after a family member, she must accept Ransom’s help to keep the girl safe.

Ronald “Ransom” McNeely is after a demon – the man responsible for the murder of his sixteen year-old granddaughter. W
ebook
Published December 15th 2014 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about One Last Breath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Last Breath

Ellen White
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story has it all, a tense plot from the beginning to the end. The readers will definitely be caught from the first to the last, the tension built, and gets more involved. An old love for BJ and the anger against Ransom. He is in town to find the killer, and finds so much more. Sex trades that involved both of their loved ones, and involved so many other families. Would families be able to rebuild stronger relationships after finding out who was behind the killings, and sex trades. A must re ...more
Linda Rainey
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This third book of the Lincolnville Mystery Series keeps you reading from first page to last. I wanted to go slowly to savor each page but the suspense building would not let me. My heart was in my throat most of the book.
We see B.J., aunt of Riley , the sheriff,becoming involved when a drug dealer was found to be the boyfriend of her great niece.
She travels to Florida to help the family and brings back her great niece ,Lyndsey.
B.J. encounters Ransom who is investigating his granddaughter's deat
Ann
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved this one. It is a suspense filled story that had me hooked from the first pages and kept me reading to see what was going to happen next. It had an ending that I didn't see coming. This book is a combination of wonderful characters, suspense, romance and faith that I thoroughly enjoyed. I haven't read the other books in this series, but after reading this one, I definitely plan on reading them. I was given a copy of this book in return for an honest review, and it is one that I can ...more
Pete
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just got done with One Last Breath and she’s done it again – a little humor, little romance and a LOT of suspense. The book keeps you hooked from beginning to end. Just when I thought I knew ”who done it”, it switched and kept the suspense on target. I’m waiting for the next book already. More of Ransom and BJ can only be good.
Diana Edison Chase
Mar 04, 2015
cheryl hutchinson
is currently reading it
Feb 20, 2018

Lincolnville Mystery (3 books)
  • Breathless (Lincolnville Mystery #1)
  • Catch Your Breath (Lincolnville Mystery #2)