Start by marking “Hansel, Part Four (Hansel, #4)” as Want to Read:
Hansel, Part Four (Hansel, #4)

Hansel, Part Four

(Hansel #4)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  1,012 Ratings  ·  146 Reviews
THE FINAL PART IN THE DARK EROTIC FAIRY TALE...

Hansel.
Gretel.

They were captives who shared a wall, and cut a hole in it so they could hold each other's hands. Until he killed their captor, Mother. Then he disappeared, and as the world swooped in to save the Children locked away in Mother's house, the girl called Gretel became...lost. No breadcrumbs.

Finding Hansel, year
Published December 2nd 2014 by Barkley's Books

To ask other readers questions about Hansel, Part Four, please sign up.
Mariana Cabêda According to the author's website, there will be a Hansel follow-up story – To be released 2017.
Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsComfort Food by Kitty ThomasMercy by Lucian BaneConsequences by Aleatha Romig
The Darker Side
1,078 books — 3,471 voters
Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsTears of Tess by Pepper WintersConsequences by Aleatha RomigEpilogue by C.J. Roberts
Best Dark Books Ever
940 books — 1,394 voters

More lists with this book...

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 4 "baby monitor?" STARS **

"You're only half," she murmurs, looking up into my eyes. "If you put two of us together, baby, all we need is half to make a whole."
~ LEAH/GRETEL

Now this...this was something magical.

I have gotten used to seeing series going downhill after a perfect start, it happens often, but a series that pick it up after a few "Meh" books is a very rare thing to come across, surely.

After the huge let-down I experienced with Book#3, I decided it was best to lower my expecta
Christy
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo 16b1e079-845d-4ca4-8087-35b6ce772d76_zps018de697.jpg

I love when I read the final part of a series and everything just comes together. Things were explained, things that I didn’t see coming at all. And not just one thing, there were several! I thought I had it all figured out at the end of part 3, but I was wrong. Ella managed to shock me with some of these revelations!
“I hate that this is your story. I’d do anything to change it.”

Lucas and Leah haven’t had an easy past. Lucas especially. Getting to really see everything Lucas went thro
Jess ❈Harbinger of Blood-Soaked Rainbows❈

Read a book based on a fairy tale (part 4 of 4)

For most of the book. this was me

And if you've read my reviews for the first three books in this series you will know why. So I'm not going to expand on my annoyances any further. If you haven't seen my reviews for the previous books (well, mostly the previous 2) here and here. You're welcome.

Around 75% I went from annoyed and frustrated, but totally keeping my cool to this

Or perhaps, you might say I reverted back to my more animalistic nature.

Fucki
 ⚔ Sh3lly - Grumpy Book Grrrl ⚔
Seriously, guys, this is one of the best serials I've ever read! The ending was awesome (if a little typical lovey-dovey HEA).

The concluding story resembled more of a contemporary romance than a dark one. But total growth achieved for Hansel/Luke. He is redeemable! The ending was a bit like a Lifetime Channel movie, but it worked. I mean, the alternative was much less palatable.

In this one, we got to see flashbacks of how seriously psycho "Mother" was and what a house of horrors they lived in.
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
This whole series is implausible, but this ending truly takes the cake. (Gimme my cake back, this book can't have it). It goes into the realm of "riiiiiggghhhht, tell me more about how you created Post Its."

So, this concludes this whole fucked up story of kidnapping, abuse, s&m, dom/sub, child molestation, murder, etc. Now while all of this is craziness, what really made me go "oh come on, now that's ridiculous" is Hansel's various occupations and ventures beyond the Enchanted Forest. (view
Jen
Well, I have to rate this one a little lower than the rest, as I was somewhat disappointed with the lack of "romance" time the hero and heroine had in this particular installment. I might be being nit picky as this is a darker romance, and the over all storyline is quite dark. I just would have liked to seen more of Luke/Hansel and Leah/Gretal have more time where he wasn't fighting his feelings for her. In saying that though, the rest of the story really did keep my intrigue all of the way to t ...more
Michelle
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As Leah and Luke enter the house where they were both held captive all the truths are going to be exposed. The links to the past are all revealed as the pain surfaces. The conclusion of this story, the players – the pieces... well it all comes together, but in such an explosive way.

I am just going to state for the record that Ella James is the new queen of ass-play. Each of her erotic serials has included this, but this series reached a new level of hotness with the way that Leah took Luke on.
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
☆☆☆☆ 4 Need You Stars ☆☆☆☆

In Part 4, the Hansel series finale, secrets and lies are finally revealed. We find out why Hansel aka Luke has the demons he does inside.

Luke's heartbreaking childhood is tied closely with Leah aka Gretel, only she never knew this. She never knew that her abduction was tied to Luke. His guilt and inner guilt was all because if the hand he had in hurting Leah.

As Leah finds out how Luke was involved in her abduction, nothing changes her feelings for him. Whether or no
Amanda
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This series is desperately in need of an epilogue.
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
 photo whatthewhat.gif
This is why serials drive me fuckin crazy!!! I've got numerous problems with this series. I liked this one probably the most of the series, but it is full of flaws. Editing is nonexistent, the story has holes, facts don't line up, and there are questions left unanswered.
(view spoiler)
Mariℓina
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Final book and i'm not sure if i am 100% fullfilled, by the turn the story took. Well many turns and twists to be precise. But still..

Even darker than the previous, this installment explains -finally- many vague points and situations.. For example how damaged Luke really became by "Mother's" revolting acts.

We also have the chance to explore more of Leah and Luke's past but sadly not their first time together, which was something i hoped i to read in more details. The first half is excruciatingl
Brendy
Oct 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, retelling-ft-s
”Have no fear of perfection. You’ll never reach it.”

description

Full of surprises and freaking revealing truths

description

”I grab her head with my scarred, broken hands and lift her mouth to mine so I can kiss her crazy. I kiss her like I’ trying to push my soul into her soul via our mouths. I kiss her like I’m dying and she’s life. I kiss her like she’s exaltion”

description

”It’s fate, ”I breathe against her swollen flesh, “because it brought me you.”…”You are my fate.”

No more to say.
Kim Bailey
A solid 4 star read.

While the ending was slightly anti-climactic ... I really enjoyed the series as a whole. I would have liked just a little bit more at the end. I felt like things were cut a bit short after so much build up.
I adored these characters. Both were so strong ... Luke seemed impossibly messed up, but so F'ing loveable underneath it all ... And Leah was so strong and devoted. A perfect pair!

My second serial by this author. I look forward to more.
Karen
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: four-star-reads
Ella James packs quite a punch into this last book of the four part serial. We get a lot of answers to the mysterious past surrounding Luke and Leah as well as a lot of surprises I didn't see coming.
Overall I felt the series was well written, interesting and unusual enough to keep me engaged.
If you enjoy dark, twisted and erotic books, I highly recommend this series!!
Mercedes
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read the box set for this series (on KU) Each installment has it's own star rating but not it's own review, you can read my full series review here:

Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow this story was very disturbing... But I fucking enjoyed it.

ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jessica Florence
Dec 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Alrighty, I've finished this little series.

Leah and "Hansel" are interesting. The story is pretty sick with "mother" and all. and who Kinsley is. It's one wicked story. The sex was hot, of course. I got mixed feelings about Hansel. I felt bad for him a lot. But I felt that there should have been more. the ending felt unfinished. Like an epilogue would have been nice. I'm not one to complain about prices. If I want a book, I buy it. Simple as that. After the end of pt 4. the author states there
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
I friggin' love this ending! I think it's the perfect conclusion to Hansel/Luke and Leah's story. You're given all the pieces of the puzzle to make it all fit in your head. I felt every inch of Luke's pain. I appreciated how Leah got him and never gave up. And I loved the heat between these 2!

There's a curve ball or 2 thrown in and it just made me love Luke even more...

Totally satisfied with how this ended, can you tell? Hah!
Honey Warren
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved it all the way through! I loved the ending! I want more!
Under The Cover
Come check out the reviews on my blog Under The Cover

I’ll be honest, I sort of expected more of this series. Not that I didn’t enjoy it, because I did, but I started it expecting more out of it.

“I hate that this is your story. I’d do anything to change it.”

The last part of Hansel and Leah’s story answered all my questions and like I thought it would, some of the revelations were definitely twisted, and then some. On that level, the book did it for me. Some of the stuff that happened to Luke
Karen
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Giving 5 stars because overall for the 4 parts they were fab. I am convinced the 4 will be rolled into 1 book.

I casually checked out my twitter feed on Wednesday night and sqeeeeeed out loud that Hansel 4 was live. How much could I devour before bed time? The answer was loads.

I was right about Shelley, of course I was - call me Sherlock.

Mother Goose is a mean, disgusting excuse for a woman - who deserved a rotten end. Bitch, I would kill you myself if Lucas has not beaten me to it.

Sweet, sweet L
Danni
May 12, 2016 rated it did not like it
Gabriela
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
I REALLY LIKED THIS STORY MORE LIKE LOVED IT ... BUT TAHT ENDING ......WTF!!!!! IT FELT LIKE I WAS MISSING PAGES OR SOMETHING .. I KEPT GOING BACK TO SEE IF A I SKIPED SOMETHING .... SO WERIRD ...
THE BACK STORY WAS AMAZING ...I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO NOW MORE ABOUT MOTHER'S HOUSE AND WHAT WENT ON THERE...
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I love every Ella James book I've read but this one is one of my top favorites. I loved the conclusion to the series. Loved the plot, the development and the insight to Luke's character. Amazing read from start to finish.
5 Golden Stars.
❤️☘D♡K☘❤️
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
4 Good-Closure stars!

It was a really beautiful closure :)

I think this whole series was lovely! Love the dark factor in it and love how it ended :)

I wonder if we'll hear more about them soon ;)
Jessica~loves to hate a cliffy~
Eh..not quite the conclusion I was hoping for.
Falling In Fall Book Blog
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-read-shelf
***A gifted copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.***
~*Review by Jodie Rae*~

This is the fourth and final installment in the Hansel Erotic Fairytale novella series. This series is as far from a fairy tale than anything. The story is intense, dark, raw, and passionate. I started to read book four and I was kind of lost. So I started on book one and let me just say, I devoured this series! I stayed up late reading this amazing series and I still crave for more. Let's start off with a r
Kira
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Hansel gets 4 stars just for the enjoyment factor. This is no literary masterpiece. There were some plot holes and other details were left open ended, but I don’t give it shit. I had a damn good time reading this. Besides my investment in the story was in their relationship, not in the minor details of their kidnapping. Hansel is a 4 part serial. My review is for the whole series since it is the length of one book.

Hansel and Leah went through a harrowing experience together when they were young
mlady_rebecca
C.D.'s Canaries: Hansel Series BR 191 59 Dec 28, 2014 09:13AM
Bargain Basement: Hansel Swag Pack 1 12 Dec 04, 2014 06:44AM
  • Use (Forbidden, #2)
  • Profile (Social Media, #5)
  • Dark Paradise
  • Deep (Pagano Family, #4)
  • Ride A Cowboy: Back in the Saddle / Eight Second Ride
  • Broken Love (Tainted Love, #2)
  • Passion (White Collared, #4)
  • Diesel
  • Seize Me from Darkness (Pierced Hearts, #4)
  • The Bodyguards' Princess
  • All Wrapped Up (The List, #2)
  • Savagery
  • Twisted (Blood & Roses, #5)
Ella James is the USA Today bestselling author of seventeen teen and adult love stories. She's an angst-a-holic who loves exploring difficult situations and the emotions of the people caught up in them. Also, smut. But always, always romance.

Ella's obsessions include vanilla cream soda, hiking, other obscure, crunchy stuff like rock collecting, and the antics of her three little monsters.

To find

Hansel (4 books)
  • Hansel, Part One (Hansel, #1)
  • Hansel, Part Two (Hansel, #2)
  • Hansel, Part Three (Hansel, #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice