Start by marking “The Season for Love: Holiday Sparks\Mistletoe and Margaritas\Snowbound with the CEO” as Want to Read:

A Shannon Stacey Holiday Box Set

Celebrate the season with three holiday novellas by New York Times bestselling author Shannon Stacey, available together for the very first time!

Holiday Sparks
Chloe Burke thinks upgrading the electrical system of her childhood home while her parents are away would make the perfect Christmas gift. Fortunately, there's an electrician in town

Published December 1st 2014 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about The Season for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Season for Love

Sandy
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas, ebook, romance
Three stories in one book. This is the first time reading Shannon Stacey and I just loved the stories. I didn't even know I had it. I was looking around in my kindle and found it. I gave it 4 stars because each story is about 100 pages and not enough time to really get to know the characters. But the stories were great.
Perceptive
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very cute set of novellas for the holiday season. Characters are all very likeable, and the emotional beats are strong. I thought the first novella was the strongest and the last was the weakest, but they are all certainly worth reading while curled up on a chilly winter's eve with a hot beverage and perhaps a nearby crackling fire.

I was surprised to see this was put out by Carina, however, as the editing errors threw me out of the stories. They're minor nitpits, but still: have some pride in yo
Moey17
Simple braincandy, I liked the first, the others were just so/so.
Patti
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-ebooks
Shannon Stacey never disappoints. These three Christmas stories full Christmas magic.

In HOLIDAY SPARKS, Chloe and Scott are adorable together. Their Christmas romance "sparked" by bad outdated electrical wiring is so good. The city girl versus the country boy is exciting to watch as the obstacles of distance can't compare to the reality of true love.

MISTLETOE AND MARGARITAS is one of those Christmas stories that make your heart flutter. Claire is a 28 year-old widow who falls in love with her hu
Frida
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: on-kindle, read-2014
There were a few too many Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus jokes that we're all supposed to laugh knowingly about because aww how adorable boys will be boys right?? Ugh, I can't with that shit. So this author is not for me. Good to know.
Topcatsmom
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nice easy read!!
Beth
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
just plain old fun contemporary romance
Dana
Jan 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Fun, flirty n sexy holiday shorts!
Peni
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Antoinette
Pretty solid collection of novellas.
Katie
Dec 21, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cannonball-6
A lively, serviceable collection of holiday romance reads.

Elizabeth
Should have reviewed at the time. Enjoyable holiday romance. A few kinks here and there, but still cozy for holidays.
rara
Heather
Jan 01, 2017
Nov 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Shannon Stacey lives with her husband and two sons in New England, where her favorite activities are writing romance and really random tweets when she’s not riding her ATV. She loves mud, books, football & watching way too much TV.