Start by marking “Still Out of Time” as Want to Read:
Still Out of Time

Still Out of Time

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  70 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
From the authors of OUT OF TIME come six more fantastic time travel short stories:
- Upon his stepfather’s death, a boy returns home to find that his adoption wasn’t just from another country, but from another millennia.
- A World War I fighter pilot enters a strange cloud to escape a dogfight, and exits into an entirely different war.
- A time travel agent retires from se
Published December 2nd 2014 by MLG Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Still Out of Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Still Out of Time

Catherine Cavendish
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This follow-up to 'Out of Time' presents six more highly individual tales that have one common theme - they all involve time travel of one sort or another. From the prehistoric to the far flung future, I thoroughly enjoyed my SciFi ride through the virtual pages of my Kindle and it was a treat to meet many of the same authors as in the first volume. Personal favourites of mine include Russell James's 'Touch and Go', which appeals to my love of history and just happens to be by an author whose wo ...more
Sylvia
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This second compilation of time travel stories from the same group of authors was just as interesting and mind-bending as the first. Usually, my husband and I complain that time travel stories never work out logically, but all of these stories worked out really well. My favorite stories were Russell James' "Touch and Go" (historical WWI and WWII time travel war story), Teresa Robeson's "Occupational Hazard" (about the fall out from a career of time traveling) and Kelly Horn's "Of Time and Treasu ...more
John Craig
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: time
Great read

For those who like the time travel type stories, this is for you! I found it to be interesting and a fun read! Enjoy!
Deedee
I really liked "Of time and treasure" by Kelly Horn. This can be further developed into a novel if the author wanted to. "Blake Takes a Case" by Belinda Whitney was good, too, although there was one too many paradoxes included for it to be great. "Occuplational Hazard" by Teresa Robeson had a nice twist at the end. "Touch and Go" by Russel James was boring and predictable, I've seen/read the same story before. Overall, a pleasant way to spend some reading time.
Donna Stinson
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!

I bought this book because Russell James is one of my favorite authors, and he is a contributor to this anthology. Turns out that i enjoyed every one of these short stories. Plus the proceeds from every sale goes to Doctors Without Borders! So get yourself some great fiction and support an awesome cause at the same time.
Tracy
Jul 23, 2016
Christina Westlake
Apr 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Russell R. James was raised on Long Island, New York and spent too much time watching Chiller, Kolchak: The Night Stalker, and Dark Shadows, despite his parents’ warnings. Bookshelves full of Stephen King and Edgar Allan Poe didn’t make things better. He graduated from Cornell University and the University of Central Florida.

After a tour flying helicopters with the U.S. Army, he now spins twisted
More about Russell James