Start by marking “Every Heart” as Want to Read:

Every Heart

(Every Soul #2)

Love hurts.

Life hurts.

But without the pain, there is no bliss.

I found bliss.

Then it was all taken away.

And though it hurt like hell to move on, I had to.

I learned to love again only because of Bain.

I found my bliss again.

Then in a split second, everything was put into jeopardy.

My world crashed down around me and this time I was faced with the hardest decision of my li
ebook
Published February 6th 2015 (first published February 5th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Every Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Heart

Dusti Hanrahan
Nov 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Whaaaaaat the...... What is w the cliffys?!!!!
Tiphanie
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
I bought this book because I read Every Soul, which was a freebie on Amazon, and it ended in a cliffhanger. The reason I gave it only two stars is because I don't really feel it was worth it. Really, the book could have been (and should have been) tacked onto the end of Every Soul, and I probably would have given it one more star.

Arion really got on my nerves in this book, and part of it was because throughout most of the book, she did some sort of "smirk." Either she said she smirked, or Bain
Erin Paige Bixby
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
ARC Review ***SPOILERS***

OMG! This story was amazing. I am so glad it turned out the way it did. I loved the characters in this story. They went through a lot of pain and regret to get to where they belonged. There were a few twists and turns that kept me guessing on which way the story would go. Really kept me hooked in the story.

Bain and Arion love each other deeply. But with the return of her "dead" fiancée, Arion starts to question everything she knows. She decides that she needs some space
Kristal Taylor
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything I expected it to be with that cliffhanger at the end of book one. A complete shock, Nate's alive. Oh my gosh!!!
Now what, Arion has the worst decision ever.
I cried several times for both Nate and Bain. Two amazing men in love with the same woman. Wow this has to be terrible for all three of them. Bain and the trial for his twin sister and Nate just getting after being a POW with part of his leg missing. I want nothing but love for him. Onto my man, Bain. He certainly did
Julie
I think I pretty much summed up how I felt about this in my review for book #1. I don't know why I put myself through reads like these, I love them but even though I'm happy at the end for one reason, there's alway's the other one that kills me! IF YOU READ EVERY SOUL & EVERY HEART, YOU WILL. NOT. BE. SORRY!
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Once again I am left feeling like I can't find the words to leave a review worthy of how I feel !!

Bain and Arion were living the good life. Back in the game , an NBA star , Arion working as his manager with James and living in the city they love. It was almost too perfect , which is why LK tortured us at the end of book 1 with Nate's return. Sorry , not really a spoiler if you have read book 1 or any other reviews !! So now we start right where we left off and all heck is about to break lose. A
Shayna
EVERY HEART is a heart-wrenching love story that brought me to my knees. This is a story of hope, love, perseverance, and sacrifice. It's about making the tough decisions and following your heart. It's about trying to live your life to the fullest no matter what fate throws at you. This book flooded me with emotions just like I knew it would, leaving me in a state of bliss and contentment.

Would you choose something safe, something familiar, or would you choose something more intense, passionate,
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
After the whopper of a cliffhanger that we were left with in Every Soul, I couldn’t wait to see where these characters were going to end up.

Life has certainly decided to put a damper on Arion and Bain’s relationship and thrown them a curveball. Just when things were getting intense for them and their love appeared to be unshakeable, a blast from the past comes crashing on their doorstep and turns everything upside down. Bain and Arion go on a whirlwind of emotions as Nate suddenly appears and we
Jecca
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Read for ByoB
This is the follow-up to Every Soul and if you haven't read that one...STOP and go back!

At the end of Every Soul, Arion is met with the impossible. There is no way that her life was ever supposed to have the choice she in now facing. Her first love was never supposed to come back. To say that story was heartbreaking is an understatement. Everyone's heart was on the line and you could feel their pain come off the pages.

Arion and Bain have come a long way since Every Soul but this one
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

***** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange for an honest review *****

4 Stars !!!

I was looking forward to continuing Bain and Arion's story. The ending of Every Soul leaves you with a cliff hanger. I was dying to know what was going to happen. I'm going to try to write this review as best as I can without giving anything away.

I just want to start by saying...I did enjoy this series. I have a feeling there's going to be additional stories considering the way things ended in this book. W
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic! I've been dying for it since I read Every Soul. This book was a little emotional for me. I'm blown away how LK brought out so many emotions in Bain, Arion, and Nate.

The book picks up right where Every Soul ended. Nate is back and Arion standing in the hallway of her and Bains's condo. Nate really made me fall for him. He has gone thru so much. I wanted to grab him and hug him. I was angry when he came back in Every Soul BUT now I totally love that he's back. Even with e
I Love Story Time
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, julie-jules

4 Stars !!!

Heather andrews
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well not a love triangle, sort of I had my doubts and worries but I think LK did a great job telling Nate, Bain and Arion's point of views, now I just paid mainly attention to Bain and Arion as I know there is going to be another book and this time it will be Nate's which means I'll focus on him next time. Bain is actually more vulnerable in this book he's not sure which way Arion is going to go and it's killing him, "of course I did. I lost my effing mind without you." I really loved the closen ...more
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
Gahhhh… my heart just couldn’t take this book! There was so much FEELS and it was just so intense!! I cried throughout this book. Life can be so unfair sometimes and this book shows it perfectly!

This was a hard book… I’m trying to figure out how to review it without giving away key parts. It’s difficult. I can tell you, this book will pull your heart strings. I really thought Arion was super grown up in this book and for as much heattache as she’s went through… she was strong.

However, Bain is
Keri
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of this book. Let's just say I have been beyond antsy to get my hands on this book. I needed answers after that ending in Every Soul and I needed them BAD!!! I don't want to say anything about the story to give away what happens. All I can say was that I loved the story and got my answers and then some extra sweetness for the happy couple. There was lots of hotness throughout the story too. I have a feeling that the man left alone will find his happiness too and I can't wait to ...more
Athena
Dec 06, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!
This was the follow up to Every Soul that ended in a cliffhanger that kind of upset me! So I decided to read this story to get my closure!

This story wasn't bad, but it felt like I was reading an extended epilogue to the first book! We get our closure with Arion, Bain, and Nate, but then this book ends with a to be continued ending. Only this ending is not as dramatic as the first book.
Sarah M
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Going into Every Heart I was #TeamBain but I do have to say Nate made his way into my heart as well. So many times I wanted to skip forward to find out who Arion picked. I am so happy I didn't. Every Heart Is angsty and emotional as well as absolutely perfect. Loved getting Arion, Bain, and Nate's POV. Can't wait for for the unchosen ones story.
Mary
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything I was waiting for and more! Nate is alive! That's the ending of the last book/beginning of this book. Arion reacted appropriately! Shocked is an understatement! How do you choose between the man you promised forever that you thought was dead and the man who makes your body burn?!? Its a beautifully written book with a great story!
Adrean
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just wow.
My heart was a mess reading this book.
Lk you always blow me away but wow, this one just had me on my toes the whole book.

I love Bain but I love Nate too!!!
What a emotional read.
Beautifully written.
Jaclyn House
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 ⭐ review to come! That damn LK does it again!!!! ...more
Bj
Nov 16, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies-2015
FREE on Amazon Nov. 16-18, 2015!
Candyce Barton
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love love love love love. These books have left a major imprint on my soul. Read them once and couldn't stop thinking about them. Reread them and fell more in love with them. I <3 Bain.
Winter Sophia Rose
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Touching, Captivating & Heartwrenching! An Amazing Read! I Loved It!
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow just wow

Hope you read book one first cause just wow didn't see that coming at all. Now this book has the perfect love triangle between Bain Arion and Nate O did I feel for Nate through this book and poor Arion that was the shock of her life now in this book she has a huge choice to make. I think she made a good one read to find out which love she chose you will not be disappointed :)
Kelly Fountain
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a good book! We left on a huge cliffhanger in the last story. Arion was finally happy and completely in love with Bain when her first love Nate reappeared after being reported killed in action. Arion has a huge decision to make. Where does her heart lie? Her first love of the one she has now? Such a beautiful journey.
Kirsty Lyon
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Keeps you guessing

Well this installment did not go as I expected but I kept on reading because you know well hooked and invested.
Amanda Griffith
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great love story

Arion and Bain's story continues in this second book of the series. Nate is alive and creates doubt for Arion.

Sarah-Jane
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Every Heart. Bain. Nate. Arion.

I LOVED Every Soul but Every Heart... it broke me! A book that can evoke emotions like that from me is far better than any book that can't. I don't cry easily but I felt the emotions in this book. The cliff hanger in Every Soul left me reeling... I HATE CLIFFERS!! Cliff Hangers are THE WORSE!! If I know a book has a cliff hanger I will not read it until book two is released. Anyway back on topic. We all know THAT cliff hanger
ByoBook Club
Feb 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jess

Arion and Bain have come a long way since Every Soul but this one thing has th
  • Below the Belt (First to Fight, #1)
  • Interference
  • On the DL (MVP Duet #1)
  • Own (Command Force Alpha, #1)
  • Shot Caller (Bad Boy's Baby #1)
  • Jase (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #4)
  • Go Hard
  • Brett
  • Hard Tackle (Stepbrother Warriors #1)
  • Greed (White Collared, #2)
  • One True Thing (One True Thing, #1)
  • Remi's Choice (The De Luca Boys #1)
  • Fantasized by You (Love in the City, #2)
  • Wide Open (Offensive Line, #3)
  • Friends with Benefits (Beta Brothers, #2)
  • Trailer Park Princess (Switching Tracks, #1)
  • Bennett (On the Line, #2)
  • Claiming Serenity (Seeking Serenity, #3)
LK Collins is the naughty alter ego for the husband-and-wife duo behind multiple bestselling and international bestselling novels. This real-life couple is downright dirty in the bedroom, which bleeds through the pages of their steaming hot stories. While LK writes the books, Mr. Collins, the tattooed god himself, is the mastermind behind so much of the page-turning sexiness.

If you are looking fo

Every Soul (3 books)
  • Every Soul (Every Soul, #1)
  • Every Love (Every Soul, #3)