Start by marking “Autumn in London (The Empire State Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Autumn in London (The Empire State Trilogy, #2)

Autumn in London

(The Empire State Trilogy #2)

Autumn in London is the second part of The Empire State Series, a series of three novellas. The series starts in A Week in New York and concludes in New Year in Manhattan.

Anna Kirby went to New York to escape heartbreak and have some fun. She wasn't meant to meet someone . . . someone like Ethan. Now, back in London, she's having to get over a man who's three thousand mi
Published December 1st 2014 by Louise Bay

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Bay The empire state 2 Title by SueBee_zps4vezfza4.jpg
 photo tes2 cover xBT v2 by sb_zpshsl94lyb.gif
 photo tes2 story xB v2 by sb_zpsxs39wcsy.gif
★★★★★! Autumn in London, book 2 of 3. Ethan & Anna’s affair continues with twist of a forbidden romance!

Novellas in The Empire State trilogy should be read in order:
Part 1: A Week in New York
Part 2: Autumn in London
Part 3: New Year in Manhattan

In A Week in New York, part 1 Anna Kirby, having traveled to New York to get over an ex, met handsome and sexy playboy Ethan Scott. After a steamy one night stand they agree on no-questiManhattan
Inorder:
Partromance!
J. Grayland
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in this series. After a week of hot sex, Anna Kirby and Ethan Scott part ways with some reluctance neither one expecting anything more until Ethan Scott arrives unexpectedly at Anna's law firm in London for a take over by his company. What starts off as an extension of their no-strings hot sex only agreement turns into something more than either of them ever expected. Great characters. and a wonderful, emotional addictive story line. Narrated by Saskia Maarleveld and Sebastian Yor ...more
Claire Robinson
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - No ambiguity. No promises. No bullshit. Stars!

Louise Bay has literally taken all the good plot points and character traits from some of my favorite romances and turned them into the Empire State Series.

There wasn’t much new or unusual about the story, (and this review is for all three instalments) but what I liked about Anna and Ethan, was that they were both established adults in their own righ
Stacey is Sassy
Now it's time to plan...

I'm really loving this series and I was fortunate to start after they have all been released. There was a time when I hated reading books that end with a cliffhanger. In The Empire State Series, I get a little giddy knowing there's more to come. Who doesn't love to get a wee bit more at the end of a story?

I had a good chuckle when Anna loses the plot and thinks Ethan manipulated their first meeting. She's all huffy and puffy, ready to blow the office down. E
Vaso
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
“It is 4.5 No bullshit me stars”

I admit it; Ethan and Anna are among my favorite couples!

We see them in London, where Ethan flies to help with a merger, and he bumps into Anna.
Neither of them can take their hands of each other. They also are both stubborn enough.
Ethan is not asking Anna to change continent and Anna thinks Ethan is afraid of a relationship, since this is sth new for him.
This couple is smoking hot!!!

I am reading the conclusion
Michelle
Jan 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I luv Anna an Ethan they r just amazin there ride is great so far

The story started with Anna an Ethan a few months after they parted in New York there were missin each other so much both not been with anybody else they just can't seem 2 get each other out of there system's
Ethan is goin 2 London on business an he's always got Anna in his head wondering if he will c her while he is there Ethan's company is join Anna's an they both haven't a clue until the company's big meeting when they c each
Jacqueline
I was straight into this to find out what happens next in Ethan and Anna's story.

At the start of the story both of them are living on different continents and regretting their decision to sever all times. Then Ethan has to move to London to oversee his company's merger with a UK firm. In a twist that only ever happens in romance novels, guess where Anna works?

The chemistry and the smut were mighty fine but if I'm honest, the plot was a bit thin. It's not that lots needs t
-C-
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Anna and Ethan, they are perfect couple. No bullshit.
“Ethan—”
“Not a fucking word, Anna.”

Stella
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
F**k how i am supposed to wait until the next book...We see Ethan and Anna developed deeper feelings for each other and when you say it's over we have a happy ending it leaves you with just a few words in the end to wait the next book...
Christina
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, series, own
Waiting until January 13th is going to suck.
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo 1Dollarphotoclub_64486923_zps5fb87c06.jpg

BOOK REVIEW: 4.5 STARS

I was waiting for this book anxiously! I loved A Week in New York and I couldn't wait to read what was going to happen in London when Anna and Ethan meet again. I was so pleased with the events, thought I didn't expect Anna’s reaction when she saw Ethan after trying, for months, to forget about him and that amazing week they spent together in New York.

I fell in love with Ethan while reading the first book and after reading the second book, I’m totally sure he’ll be a book boyf
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Autumn in London is the second part to The Empire State series which continues Anna and Ethan’s story in London.

Anna and Ethan reuniting was cute, didn’t think it’d be the way it happened but it did and I enjoyed it I love their “No Bullshit” rule, I love that their open and honest. Their relationship isn’t easy at times but they get there in the end.

I could only give this one a 3 star rating as again, I found myself skipping through half of it as it seemed like a filler book, I enjoyed the be
Babel
After the first part, A WEEK IN NEW YORK, I was so eager to know what would happen with Anna and Ethan. They've been separated for months now. The gap from all those steamy memories together has been a bit harsh on them, especially Anna. When they encounter each other in London, it is less than casual. Sparks fly. Angry sparks. Hot sparks.

First reviewed on Literaria http://sede-literaria.blogspot.com

Their story gripped me hard in the first part. I really like the fact that they weren't looking to fall in love, but t
Bethany
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I was so excited to read Autumn in London after the ending to A Week in New York. I needed to know what was going to happen between Anna and Ethan. Would they find their way back to each other or would they go their separate ways for good.

At the end of A Week in New York, Anna and Ethan had spent an amazing week together and now their time was up. Anna was going back to London and Ethan was staying in New York. Deleting all contact information Anna or Ethan had no way of reaching out to othe
Lisa
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Autumn in London by Louise Bay is the second book in her Empire State Trilogy. Louise Bay is a powerhouse writer and is now one of a few authors on my auto-read list. The characters are rich and deep, the heat between them is tangible and smoking hot.

Anna is back in London and still trying to reconcile her everyday life with her one amazing week with Ethan. She's worried about her job, ready to move out of her flat that was robbed before her New York trip thanks to her crappy ex-boyfriend.

Donna
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG where can I meet Ethan Scott? This man is abso-freakin-lutly amazing!! Sexy, confident, controlling where it matters, tender and not afraid to share his feelings!

“This is terrible and amazing.” “Terrible and amazing?” Jesus, I couldn’t keep up.”

Ethan is being sent to London for three months to oversee the merger between his New York based law firm and a London based one that is going under. He is excited to find Anna once the initial round of major meetings is over. L
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading A Week in New York and I couldn't wait to read Autumn in London. At the end of A Week in New York Anna and Ethan parted ways with no exchange of numbers or addresses. I couldn't wait to see how they would cross paths again. Anna's mind went a little crazy when their paths crossed again. But Ethan was able to get her to see the truth. I loved Ethan and Anna together and this time we get more than a week with them.

I enjoyed reading Autumn in London. I know this is book tw
Maggie
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Empire State series and I loved it.

This is set in London, where Ethan has to go for work, he intends to look for Anna the woman he met in New York and who made him break all of his own rules. Will he take the opportunity to find her and continue thier relationship...well I'm not telling! Read it and find out, it is definitely worth it.

I cannot wait for book 3, New Year in Manhattan.
Dimka
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: december-14
omg! I love Ethan and Anna.. I really like their relationship, and when Anna set rules...that was fucking hot. ..One of my best reads this 2014...looking forward to the final book in this series.
KFForever
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Donna Elsegood on behalf of Kindle Friends Forever.

This is the second instalment in the trilogy novellas telling the story of Anna Kirby and Ethan Scott. It began with A Week in New York where Anna was on vacation and she meets Ethan it was supposed to be one night of uncomplicated fun that resulted in them spending the week together.
Like all good things the vacation comes to an end and Anna goes home to England. It appears that both Ethan and Anna are more affected by each other than planned and they both i
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Autumn in London picks up a few months after A Week In New York ends. Anna and Ethan both realize that they miss the really hot and the relationship forged between them during their week in New York.

Anna, trying to move on and forget about Ethan, dives into her work as an attorney—rarely going out with friends or on a date. Ethan is also working too long and too hard.

As fate has a way of f*cking with people, Ethan finds himself being sent to London for three months for business—his law firm is taking ove
Tracey
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Life post-Ethan Scott is less than perfect for Anna Kirby. Their week in New York was supposed to be about just sex, but became much more. Scared by her past failed relationships, Anna has made sure that she wouldn't be able to prolong her experience with Ethan, and stepped right back into business as usual at home in London, doing her best to forget him.

Headed to London to spearhead the takeover of a rival law firm, all Ethan can think about is that he and Anna will be in the same c
Jamie Hamaker
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars all the way
The talented Louise Bay has once again given me an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
I fall in love with her characters and her writing is so well done you cannot help but feel like you are there with them.
After a wonderful week in New York, I am back in the real world. Back to work, and man am I playing catch-up. One week gone from this place and it looks like I've been gone 6 months. The PR firm is busy, but something is a miss. The buzz around the water
Jennifer LaFon - Book Bitches Blog
*Review copy received from the author for an honest review*

4.5 “I don’t Bullshit” Stars!

So I was left heartbroken at the end of A Week in New York. But, I was optimistic that Autumn in London would heal that broken heart. And it did!! I am so in love with Ethan and Anna’s characters. Together, they are great! They will make you believe that there is that someone out there, and sometimes it just takes a while to find him or her.

“Disappointed I don’t work constr
Katya
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Louise Bay and Book Two in the Empire State Series is brilliant! (She totally did not pay to say that! But the more I read of her work, the more I love her!)

So book two is a couple of months since Anna left New York. She's been, shall we say, under the weather since her return to England. What was supposed to be a fling turned into something more and now she needs to get out of her funk.

Ethan has been working long hours trying to keep busy and not think about Anna.
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So Anna's back in London, it's been a few months since her week in New York. Just like they agreed Anna and Ethan have had no contact but that's all about to change. Work, brings Ethan to London, to head up a merged with you guessed it Anna's company. Due to a misunderstanding Anna is not to pleased to see Ethan Scott again ! Can Ethan charm Anna in London - you bet he can !!!!!

I didn't think it was possible to love Anna and Ethan ( especially Ethan ) any more but Louise surpassed he
Hooked On Books
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review done for Hooked on Books

4 out of 5 stars

Anna Kirby has returned home to London from her trip to New York. She can’t stop thinking about Ethan. The sexy, gorgeous man has broken through her fences. It was just supposed to be a fling, so why can’t see get him out of her head?

Ethan Scott has never wanted more than sex with a woman, so why does his body and heart still crave Anna? When he is sent to London on business, he decides he needs to see her again.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The Waltz (Sexual Awakenings, #1)
  • Pawn - Volume 2 (Pawn, #2)
  • Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden, #3)
  • Stipulation (Legal Affairs, #1.2)
  • Out of Bounds (Boys of Fall)
  • Midnight Rain (Let it Rain #2)
  • Free Agent (Boys of Fall)
  • The Token 3 (The Token, #3)
  • Wanderlust (Modern Love Story, #3)
  • Chosen (Allure, #4)
  • Absolution (Suspense Series, #5)
  • Fragile Bonds
  • The Phoenix Candidate (Grace Colton #1)
  • Kiss Me at Midnight
  • Drawn to You: Boxed Set (Volumes 1-3) (Millionaire's Row)
USA Today bestselling author, Louise Bay writes sexy, contemporary romance novels - the kind she likes to read. Her latest release will be Mr. Mayfair on October 1st.

Ruined by bonk-busters and sexy mini-series of the eighties Louise loves all things sexy and romantic. There's not enough of it in real life so she disappears into the fictional worlds in books and films.

Louise

The Empire State Trilogy (3 books)
  • A Week in New York (The Empire State Trilogy, #1)
  • New Year in Manhattan (The Empire State Trilogy, #3)
10 likes
“If you’re fucking me, you’re not fucking anyone else.”
“Babe, I’ve never even mentioned a threesome.”
6 likes