Start by marking “Endless: A Modern Cinderella Tale” as Want to Read:
Endless: A Modern Cinderella Tale

Endless: A Modern Cinderella Tale

(Lost in a Fairy Tale #3)

Sydney lives her nightmares every night. While other teenagers are dreaming of boys or traveling to exotic places, she must run a staircase with no beginning or no end, or a terrible debt will never be paid.

Just before her seventeenth birthday, the dreams change. She is no longer alone.

But her nightmares don’t end when she wakes up. Her stepmother and stepsisters threaten
Published November 28th 2014 by Trifecta Books

To ask other readers questions about Endless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Endless

Start your review of Endless: A Modern Cinderella Tale
Donna Weaver
What a fun and novel twist to the Cinderella story.
Rmsooon
Ive read"endless" the last book of the series, this book has no conection with the first two books but it was ok ,, i gave it 3 out of 5
Darlene
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone especially paranormal readers
Recommended to Darlene by: Jaclyn Weist
Shelves: first-reads
Mousiey has another one for today. It is called "ENDLESS " by JACLYN WEST. I rec'd an ARC from the author Ms West in exchange for an honest opinion of her book. This is my mousiey's opinion of her very delightful and different read. I truly enjoyed reading her book so very much. She has such a way with her characters that you are able to connect with them . Even though the characters in the story are teenagers you can place yourself in their shoes going through there experiences. The scenes are ...more
Davidandkelley Crandall
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Magic in its truest form this Cinderella story is matchlessly written in this enchanted tale. Vivid detail draws you in quickly while absorbing readers to make them thoroughly involved in the scenes and experiences of mystical delight. Sydney is the perfect character in depicting the conflict while loyal readers will be feeling her pain as she attempts to resolve her ‘curse’.

Weist has skillfully written yet another exceptional fairy tale where a modern situation intertwines with classic history
Lisa Rector
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Perfect for a preteen

This is an adorable Cinderella version. The story is quick, with simple language. Plot is pretty basic, and the overall story had a cute little underlying romantical crush. There were a few things that were kind of ridiculous, like how the father was so oblivious to how his step wife was treating his daughter, but for children 8-14, this would be an amusing tale. Definitely one that could be read aloud together as a family. Oh, and this Cinderella has magic. Very nice twist
Angie Fournier
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great twist to old fairytale

I really didn't want to put this down. This is a book that teens and adults both will enjoy from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend this to other readers.
Juli Caldwell
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great modern Cinderella update! My 12 year old is dying to get her hands on it next.
Teya Teya
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Okay I've been picky lately of giving 5 stars but this one was, well, I just loved it. A very clever take on a retelling of Cinderella. Well written and entertainingly with depth.
Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!)
Review to come soon!
Texas
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Timeless/The Princess and the Prom Queen #1 - This is not my age group, so for me the book started a little slow. After everything was set up, the story took off running and never slowed down. I like the twists and turns that was contained in this well written fairytale. The characters grew on me and I was glad to see realistic dialog. Not stupid formula in this entertaining tale. 4*

Endless #3 – A delightful version of Cinderella complete with magic and happy blending of the original Cinderella
Sri
This is the first time I'm reading a fairy tale theme book. I liked the plot, I just wish it was executed better. Somehow the writing was not as good as the plot outline. The character map was in he right direction but the details were annoying.

Most of the things were explained by the end but I didn't understand:
1. Why were these people constantly going shopping?
2. Why couldn't Luke message Syd about Sarah and clear up the misunderstanding?
3. How did these people not see the Cinderella referen
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun twist on a classic! A modern Cinderella meets Harry Potter.
Marie
Jun 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute story
Jennifer Dance
Total brain candy! It was a fun story and an easy read. I would read more from this author.
Jackie
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fun retelling of Cinderella. There are definitely some changes for the normal Cinderella -- magic, camp, her father's occupation. But we still have the evil stepmother and step-sisters. Enjoyable.
Annie
Oct 30, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a cute story and was enjoyable enough, but something was missing.
I would recommend this to middle grade readers.
Cynthia A Schwenck
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
Enjoyable story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It is a wonderful twist on an old classic and good for ages 12 and up.
Marie Godley
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fairytale magic

A blend of old fashioned fairy tale and magic mixed in a modern setting. This tale is unusual and a perfect blend.
Tiffany
Apr 01, 2015 rated it liked it
I really liked the plot to this one! It was a super fun retelling of the Cinderella story. The reason I gave it 3 instead of 4 stars is because there was a rushed feeling and as a result, most of the supporting characters were under developed and events were rushed so that you felt you were just getting the basics to get you through the story. I found it hard to believe that she went to magic camp for a week and got EVERYTHING within the first try or two. She'd never studied magic (not that they ...more
Liz Stone
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
I love that this book was based on a recurring dream the author had. This unique take on Cinderella includes a little bit of magic and a curse that forces the main character, Sydney, to walk up and down a flight of stairs every night.

Just like Sydney looks forward to heading off to magic camp for a week long break, I think we all dream of creating the perfect room, finding friends, and escaping from our lives for a bit. The romance is well placed and works to forward the plot not detract from i
Becca McCulloch
Mar 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Cute with a strong heroine

The plot is a little convoluted at times and the world-building (especially the magical elements) under formed but overall a pleasant read for the price. Would be a good pick for teens who enjoy fairy tales. Has the right touch of romance.
Karlene Browning
May 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Nice, cute story for tween and younger teen girls.
Erica
Kadambari Khanwale
Sep 06, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Jun 24, 2015 10:44AM

• Never Say Necklace (Love on the Run, #1)
  • Mr. Write (Sundaes for Breakfast, #1)
  • The Royal's Fake Bride: A Magnolia Bay Sweet Romance (Gentlemen of Magnolia Bay Book 3)
  • The Funny Thing About Love
  • Breach of Promise: A Promise to Marry Later Romance (Forever Home Romances Book 3)
  • Never Kiss Your Bodyguard (Last First Kiss Romance)
  • Her Blind Date Cowboy: First Love (Solid Gold Summerville Ranch Romance #5)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • The Royal's Enemy: A Magnolia Bay Sweet Romance (Gentlemen of Magnolia Bay Book 2)
  • June's Forever
  • Flirting with Your FBI Heartbreaker: Sweet, Christian Romance (Knight Brother Romances Book 1)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • I Do (Sorta): A Sweet-ish Romantic Comedy (My Fake Husband Romance Book 1)
  • Jack of Spades: A Fae Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (The Prophecy Book 1)
  • Her Rock Star's Dark Secret (A Maple Creek Brides Sweet Romance #1)
  • Healing Hearts (Savage Wells, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Gift
  • Her Hidden Falls Bronc Riding Cowboy: A Sweet Brother's Romance (Hardman Brother Ranch Romances Book 4)
Jaclyn is an Idaho farm girl who grew up loving to read. She developed a love for writing as a senior in high school, when her dad jokingly said she was the next Dr. Seuss (not even close, but very sweet). She met her husband, Steve, at BYU, and they have six happy, crazy children who encourage her to keep writing. After owning a bookstore and running away to have adventures in Australia, they set ...more

Lost in a Fairy Tale (3 books)
  • The Princess and the Prom Queen