Start by marking “Tigers Are Forever” as Want to Read:
Tigers Are Forever

Tigers Are Forever

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Siberian Tiger shifters mate for life in sets of three. Cooper and his best friend, Jaxson, have had their hearts set on Ebony since high school.

Life hasn’t been kind to Ebony. By the time she was twenty-one she had no family left and had decided life was easier alone. If she didn’t care about anyone, she couldn’t be hurt if they left her behind.

While visiting her parent
Published November 30th 2014 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tigers Are Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tigers Are Forever

Robin
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it

Tigers are Forever by Khloe Wren is part of Evernight Publishing’s Romance on the Go series. This fact is important because it sets up my expectation of the book. The ROG series are short stories and are the perfect length to keep you occupied while waiting for an appointment or during your commute. Knowing that Tigers are Forever is going to be a quick read, I
Christyn
Tigers Are Forever is a quick, easy read. Given it's length, I don't expect a lot of backstory (though I wish there had been more), and it at least temporarily satisfied my urge for something sweet and romantic (and quick). There isn't a lot of actual "romance" and character's falling in love, or developing (that we get to see) but again, it is a short read and there are constraints because of that.

Ebony, Jaxson and Cooper were good leads, and I enjoyed watching the three of them come together
Kathleen Bruce
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shapeshifters, menage
I like it. it was a nice short and very steamy story. Which even better was written by an Aussie with a story actually based in Australia, near the Blue Mountains in NSW actually. I liked that there were tigers rather than trying to come up with some shapeshifter with an Australian animal in mind, because I am an Australian and that would have/could have creeped me out. But tigers are sexy and Cooper and Jaxson are no exception. I also liked the style of writing of the author, how normal it soun ...more
Tracie R
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tigers Are Forever is a deliciously, sweet, sexy short read that I just loved!!

After the loss of her parents Ebony Taylor has decided she is better off alone to protect herself from feeling this pain ever again. Siberian Tigers Cooper Ryan and Jaxson Martin have watch over their mate for over seven years. Knowing she needed time to heal they watched and waited but when Ebony is put in danger the men are convinced it is time to tell Ebony their secret.
Amy Miller
Jan 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Although the story is short. I enjoyed the characters and their story. I would liked to have been a little longer but still a good read!
Melanie
Kathy
Apr 04, 2015
Madeleine
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was very lucky and won this book from the author! I really enjoyed this book. It's a nice short steamy read. I'm a sucker for alpha males and that's what was given. Another great book by Khloe Wren. :)
Lisa R. Morris