Start by marking “Stolen Fire (Kindling Flames, #4)” as Want to Read:
Stolen Fire (Kindling Flames, #4)

Stolen Fire

(Kindling Flames #4)

Night. A time of quiet, of peace, of rest, and now, a time of terror.
With an uncontrolled vampire plaguing the city, the Vampire Council of Brenton once again calls on Darien Ritter for help.
Overwhelmed with the issues of a new menagerie and plans for his wedding, Darien still manages to step up and answer the call. The only problem is, he suddenly finds himself a little t
Paperback
Published March 3rd 2015 by Crimson Tree Publishing

Start your review of Stolen Fire (Kindling Flames, #4)
SHARMILA NARWANI
Finished the book in 2days

Julie Wetzel ,did an amazing job in creating this fantasy world. From book 1 to book 4 I have been consumed by these characters.
Laurie
I have read and loved this whole series, but I really wanted this one to move along faster. For me, it was slower than usual and I became frustrated that Darien and Vicky were so blasé about his weakness and obvious ill health. It picks up after a few chapters though and we get introduced to yet more of Master Darien's supernatural colleagues with quirky backstories. Vicky really steps up and comes into her own in this installment, and we get to glimpse a powerful, darker side of Zak. The world- ...more
Kristy Hamilton
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I beta read a copy from the author and received a copy of the finished book from the publisher for an honest review..
When I beta read the copy from the author, I was loving it. She warned me that it wasn't perfect, but I didn't care because I wanted to know what was happening with Darien and Vicky. When I read the finished book, I was blown away.
Darien knows his life as a vampire is not going to be easy, but when he brought Vicky into his life, things changed for them both.
In Stolen Fire, someon
Jean
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
This is my favorite series. I have read all 4 books several times and cannot seem to get enough of it. It has funny moments as well as serious and I cannot wait until the next one comes out. I highly recommend this series to anyone that likes vampires, shifters without a lot of sex involved. I just finished reading this book 4 and will most likely be reading all 4 books within the next few weeks again. This series is worth every penny.
Chele
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I recommend this story to all! Darien and Victoria are back and the strangeness just got stranger. Darien is getting weaker and Victoria is changing. Drama from the Wolves and a deeply disturbed vampire.I gotta say that the Fay Queen is working my nerve. There are other threats still looming. I look forward to more!
5 stars indeed.
Another Great Story From Julie!
Julie Wetzel
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is an amazing continuation to the Ancient Fire/Kindling Flames series
LindaW
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! For sure a awesome continuation in the Kindling Flames series. Each book makes me love Darien more as we learn more about him.
Cynthia
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampire, pnr-uf
Loved the series... Can't wait for next book... ...more
Kathleen Garner
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice series. Writing got better with each book
Ethan Gregory
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Full review and more available at: http://oneguysguidetogoodreads.blogsp...

*****
My Thoughts:

I've said this phrase so many times tonight that it has probably lost all meaning, but WOAH. This series guys. Holy smokes. I don't know that I've ever experienced an author whose series gets better with each passing installment like this one, readers! I've talked about Julie Wetzel and her incredible talent quite a bit when writing these reviews and honestly, ever bit of it was well deserved and then som
Khanique McDaniel
Well I must give it to Julie Wetzel for not using the obvious culprit. I swore I had the rogue figured out from the preface but I was wrong and isn't that great when an author can prove you wrong? Even if the selected wasn't the most interesting or original.

I must admit however, that it is the first time the author has left us, in this series, with an actual cliffhanger. All the magical beings are starting to make my head spin. Who are the Charmed-like creatures in the epilogue and chicken bones
Avid Reader Amy's Reviews
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In this installment, we follow Vicky and Darien as they race to save his immortality. Vicky steps up and proves that she can handle being a vampire bride. Normally we see her as the assistant or just Darien's human girlfriend. This time around she shows that she can hold her on in a crisis. One of the things I love about this series is that Vicky is a strong female lead. Normally you would get a weak damsel in distress or a male hating female. Vicky is neither. She shows time and time again that ...more
Ana
Jul 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Joyffree
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have to comment real quick about a review I had read before purchasing this series . The reviewer commented on how she was not happy with Darien weakness - I wish she had read the whole series . I knew something was wrong , I had a hunch, I was right but there was so much more to it. Again kudos to the author for another excellent journey into Darien and Vicky s world . I am moving on to book 5 today . Though there are still a couple grammatical errors they are minimal . The twists and turns a ...more
Marcia
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth installment of the series, and there is a lot more happening now. Darien is being pulled in all directions and it is staring to wear on him. His romance with Vicky is solid now, but now he has more vampires under his care in his kiss. Sue is now in trouble, and someone or thing has targeted Darien and Vicky again. Meanwhile, he is started to get forgetful, sometimes loosing control and having cravings for human food. As the series has progressed, the writing and the story have ...more
Rebecca Stigers
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a ride,

This story just keeps getting better and better! The characters are great and the story line was really good. Power is something that will drive people to do awful things for. And hate could drive a person crazy. Mix them together and you have a big mess! I just want to know where I can get a Zak from! With love and support you can do almost anything. Definitely recommend this series...BUT please read them in order so you can get the most out of them. Vampires can be good!
Sandra
Oct 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Another chapter in the lives of Vicky & Darien. I was glad to actually get an explanation for why Darien was acting so human in the last book (prior to the soul exchange with Vicky). This one was also a lot better than the previous book in terms of having an actual plot (with a mystery to solve and a villain to defeat) that was followed consistently throughout. I don't love them but they are a quick easy read that I enjoy them enough to keep reading on. I am curious to find out the story behind ...more
Paige
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampires
I woke up on accident at six thirty, on a Saturday morning, and I was not as unhappy about that as I should have been because I had this series of books to get back to.

Where am I going to get my Darien, Vicky, and Zak fix now between the ending of this book and the beginning of the next one? I feel rather bereft.

On the other hand, the ending of this books leaves me pretty certain that there will be a book five, which has me as happy as an eleven year old at a One Direction concert.
Amy
Another Entertaining Read In This Series!

Silvia
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I dragged my feet on reading this Book...I didn't want it to end!! Yet I wanted to know how it ends!!!
And just when you breath a sigh of relieve that all your favourites are safe and sound......the Author throws you a curveball!!!
Let's hope Vicky and Darien get to have a peaceful life.....or maybe not???!!
Amy
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Going into this book series, I have developed such a connection with the characters. The character development continues to take the reader deeper and deeper into this tightly woven world and as they go through their ups and downs, the reader can't help but go along for the ride. This book was very entertaining and I'm looking forward to the next installment in this series! ...more
Nathan Schlichtemier
It was magnificent.

This was a wonderful next installment into the series. Well thought out with intriguing plot twists to keep you guessing. There are several little story lines that have me wondering about Sue and what are long term repercussions for a short term loss of powers...
Greta Riordan
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending

I love how it ends with that little hint of more to come. Youare shown more of Dariens history as well as more about vampire politics. A great read that resolves loose ends in the other books.
Yvonne Rhodes
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the entire series!

The characters become real after the first book in the series. Such detail and depth make for colorful , interesting and pulse rising adventure into the world of magical creatures.
Betty Lambert
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the 4th book in the Kindling Flame series. I really liked this book. Julie Wetzel has had me hooked since the very first book. She weaves such an interesting tale that you cannot put the book down. Highly recommend this whole series. Now...I am looking forward to the next book.
Coral Mitchell
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The continuing story of Vicky and Darien. They are trying to adjust to their new situation, but it is ever changing. Darien seems to be getting weaker and Vicky's strength shows.

I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Noodle The Naughty Night Owl
7/10: Good solid read, something to get your teeth into.
Antoinette Lewis
Oct 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Who are these enemies Darian has that he doesn't know about. ...more
Jean
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Read all books and they are great. Keeps my i interest. Can't wait to read book 5. Love love love
Stacey
Master Vampire Darien find himself becoming more human which is not good in the face of leading a new menagerie. Vicky's deep connection to Darien makes her aware of the strain...and drain to his powers. With the help of some of Darien and Vicky's paranormal friends they hunt the one stealing his power; all the while realizing that the vampire who has protected them all these years is now the one needing protection.

This is probably one of my favorite of Julie Wetzel's Kindling Flame novels. Vic

• Mastering the Marchioness: A Wickedly Erotic Historical Romance (Cavern of Pleasures Book 1)
  • Little Dove
  • Lachlan (Dangerous Doms #5)
  • Found (The Crescent Chronicles, #3)
  • Flight (The Crescent Chronicles, #1)
  • The Rising (The Rising #4)
  • Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2)
  • The Dawn of the End (The Rising #3)
  • All's Fair in Love & Seduction (The Elusive Lords, #2.5)
  • Echo (Breakthrough Book 6)
  • Embers (Dark in You, #4)
  • Demon King (Claimed By Lucifer, #1)
  • The Plan Commences (The Rising #2)
  • Kissed by Fire (Dragonkeepers, #1)
  • Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright #1)
  • The Librarian's Vampire Assistant, Book 3
  • Micaela's Big Bad
  • Assumption (Underground Kings, #1)
Originally from Ohio, Julie always dreamed of a job in science. Either shooting for the stars or delving into the mysteries of volcanoes. But, life never leads where you expect. In 2007, she moved to Mississippi to be with her significant other.

Now a mother of a hyperactive red headed boy, what time she’s not chasing down dirty socks and unsticking toys from the ceiling is spent crafting worlds r

Kindling Flames (6 books)
  • Gathering Tinder (Kindling Flames #1)
  • Flying Sparks (Kindling Flames, #2)
  • Smoke Rising (Kindling Flames, #3)
  • Burning Nights (Kindling Flames #5)
  • Blazing Moon (Kindling Flames #6)