Start by marking “Global Distraction (Distracted #2)” as Want to Read:
Global Distraction (Distracted #2)

Global Distraction

(Distracted #2)

My name is Ryen Macek. I’m twenty-eight years old, and up until a few months ago, I lived a fairly normal life. That is, until I took a trip to New York, needing a distraction, and finding one.

Lucky for me, my distraction followed me home, and, not only that, but we’d been dating, happily. So when he springs a global vacation for the two of us on me, to some pretty
Published November 30th 2014 (first published November 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Global Distraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Global Distraction

Start your review of Global Distraction (Distracted #2)
Novel Grounds
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
GlobalDistractionTitle
5 Stars|Amazon|Goodreads
Favorite Quote: "I love you, the stupid fairy tale kind of love."
I absolutely was floored by how Juli wrapped my around her little finger in this book. I was at her beck and call. Whatever was in these characters future, I wanted to be right there with them.

This novel jumps right back in for us. Ryen and Dane are it for each other and they are going to make this work. Distance is nothing for a couple that is dealing with a father that is in the Mob. Nothing big.

When
Tonya
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Love is always worth the risk"

This is book 2 in the Distracted series. It basically picks up right where Greatest Distraction ends.

Ryen and Dane have been dating for awhile now. Dane shows up at her house and surprises her with a trip. With more surprises during the trip. Some good, some bad and some are life-changing!

I absolutely love both Ryen and Dane. Ryen is so snarky and sarcastic with no filter, most of the time. She has to learn the hard way about some things, like jumping out of a
Christy
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dane is officially my favorite book-boyfriend.

I loved the first book. When I finished it, I immediately started the second. I always worry that the sequel will not be as good as the first, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Loved this book. Juli knows just how to wrap you up in a story so you have to finish it.
Dana
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book by the author in exchange for an honest review. This is an awesome book! I love the story! Ryen and Brian "Dane" are on the run from Dane's mob dad. Part of the book takes place in Ireland which I love. Dane is such a romantic wonderful guy. This is an exciting fast read and I like how it ended. I highly recommend this series!
Ashley
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book! There was some suspense and lots of romance! I was so worried how this book would end and what would happen between Dane, Ryen, and Gianpaolo and dreading the worst! So glad it ended the way it did and pretty surprised with Ryen :) This is a great series and hope there is more, but definitely satisfied if there isn't!
Andrea Rossi
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Another great book by Juli Valenti! This one picks up right where #1 (Greatest Distraction) leaves off. It starts out faster than the first book, which I quite enjoyed! You could feel the tension in that beginning scene with "the Godfather". I enjoyed Ryen and Dane's relationship and I couldn't figure out how it was going to end. I don't want to give it away, but what a great story!
Andrea Rossi
Jolinda
Jan 15, 2018
Julie Duong
Feb 21, 2018
Juli Valenti is a contemporary romance author who just can’t seem to make up her mind. She enjoys writing everything from sweet and funny romantic comedies, to ugly cry, heartbreaking stories, and even romantic suspense.

Her newest series, Redemption Reigns MC, has become a pivotal turning point in motorcycle club romance novels, changing the pace and bring diversity to a world run by men… which is

Distracted (2 books)
  • Greatest Distraction (Distracted #1)