Start by marking “Unavoidable Chance (Running Into Love, #5)” as Want to Read:
Unavoidable Chance (Running Into Love, #5)

Unavoidable Chance

(Running Into Love #5)

Ava Wellington is a busy, prestigious Seattle lawyer with her sights firmly set on her goals. She’s precise and calculated to a fault and doesn’t have time in her career for relationships, especially with a man like Jax. Neither he nor what comes with him were ever part of her plan.

Jaxon Landry is ex-military, turned chef of his own thriving restaurant and the
211 pages
Published 2015

To ask other readers questions about Unavoidable Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unavoidable Chance

Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Making the Time for Sunshine Stars * * * *

Work/Balance.... this is a term which seems to be brought up all the time... but is so hard to do...and what is the balance... is there one? When goals and dreams are set... when do we realize they sometimes need to be adjusted to allow a life... and love...

These are thoughts running through the mind of our driven attorney, Ava Wellington. She has been working non stop from the beginning... from grade school, high school, college and law school... always at the top... always meeti
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Nichole's Sizzling Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Sizling Pages on TSU

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

Email: sizzlingpages@gmail.com

Another sweet and heart warming story from an author that never lets me
down. From characters that have ke
class="gr-hostedUserImg">
Facebook
Sizling
Kristine GPI Bookblog
I was fortunate enough to beta read Unavoidable Chance for Annalisa Nicole and this has very quickly become my favourite in the series.
Ava Wellington has been the dark horse so far in this series, she's a perfectionist on the fast track to becoming a partner at her prestigious law firm. Where as family, marriage and kids have always been the ultimate goal for Ava's siblings, her plans involve her career not white picket fences and picking out strollers.

Jaxon Landry has served h
Kell's Bookmark Clique
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have loved all of Annalisa Nicoles books in this series, but, this book would have to be my favourite.
In Unavoidable Chance, we re-visit the Wellington family, and this time, it's work-a-holic, Ava's turn to find love. Ava 'runs into' ex-soldier, and now restaurant owner, 'Jax' several times at the beginning of the book. Jax realises the instant attraction, but, Ava, being so caught up in her work, wants nothing to do with him. What follows, is a heartfelt story, as we learn about Jax' l
Cristie Alleman
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another Amazing Book to add to the Running Into Love Series!!

You will laugh and cry with this amazing story!! I can't forget to mention how HOTT some of the scenes in the book are!! Jax owns a restaurant and Ava is a Lawyer who works too much!! Ava has lost her father, Jax has lost his wife and both are still trying to heal!! Running into each other seems to be unavoidable for them.. Ava doesn't want to fall in Love. Jax is determined to become a part of Ava's life and get her to take it easy..
Karen Jones
Again I love all these characters and especially liked Jax in this one but the story line was a bit blah. Ava made a promise to her dad at his grave but never made any effort to keep it. I get that she was a determined person professionally but she never gave her personal goal a second thought. As always love this family and their friends...will be disappointed to see series end.
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

Amazon Link ---->> Unavoidable Chance (Running Into Love Book 5)

~ 5 Swedish Fish Stars ~

There is a reason why I love this series and Annalisa's writing. She knows how to create a story that is heartwarming and full of emotion without a lot of excess drama. Her stories are always to the point and a quick rclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
FANTASTIC !! Now I have loved every single Wellington man and of course Max and Kyle too but HOLY WOW JAX IS JUST WOW SWOON HOT SEXY AS SIN YUM !! This is Ava and Jax's story and I do recall a brief meeting with Jax in the last book at the restaurant and I knew he would make a fine addition to this series !! Annalisa does a great job with her character development and each one has bits and pieces that are so easy to connect with. There are always real life issues going on and of course we always ...more
Nerdy Chic
Book five in the Running Into Love series brings us more of the wonderful Wellington family. While each book is about a different couple in the family, you will see them and hear a little of their story in this book so it's best to read them in order to get the full effect of this wonderful series. The story is told in dual POV of the main characters and works very well. I enjoyed seeing the main characters butt heads continuously from both points of views. I also found myself laughing out loud ...more
Becca Moree
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
The Wellington family has hooked me in so many ways. This series is simply to die for! The characters are well developed (we even get to revisit each of them a little bit in each book, which rocks) and so realistic that I'm pretty sure Annalisa found this family somewhere and is totally just writing what she sees hehe

Unavoidable Chance is an epic love story. This book is a major tear jerker and absolutely a swoon worthy story.

I won't say that this is my fave in the series
Karen Lee
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Even though this is book 5 in the series, it can be read as a standalone. The characters do overlap, but it is not necessary to have read the other 4 to follow the plot and storyline of this book.
Ava is an attorney, striving to make partner before she is thirty. She wants to be the youngest attorney to do so at the prestiges firm she works at. What that means is working 80 hours a week, at least, and absolutely no social life. She knows to reach this goal she had set for herself, there wou
Kim
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of Unavoidable Chance by Annalisa Nicole in exchange for an honest review for a blog tour.

I really enjoyed the book from begining to end. Even though it is book 5 it can be a stand a lone and I have to say I want to go back and read from book 1 all the way through. So many emotions that were packed into this book. I mean I was in tears and also I couldn't stop laughing. Two people destined to be together. No matter how many times Ava tried to avoid Jax there he was.
Amy  Crull
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and this book was my favorite so far! Ava and Jax‘s story was one of heartache and stubborness. Ava is determined to be the youngest partner at the law firm, so in turn, she is constantly there putting in long hours and trying to prove herself. She has got even more into her work since her dad dying. After a family dinner, she decides to go visit him at the cemetery. She literally runs into a brick wall on the way there, Jax. His wife is buried next to her dad. Jax, was a para ...more
ByoBook Club
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shy-g
4.5 of 5 Stars

This story was about Ava and Jax and their unavoidable romance. Ava was a very busy lawyer with no time for anything. She occasionally made time for her family, but that was about it. She has professional goals that is working toward and doesn't want anything to get in her way. She definitely had no time for love. But when she quite literally runs into Jax, all that begins to change.

Jax was a loving single father of 2 girls who runs a restaurant but still always makes time for what's important after
Liz
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lawyers, chef, ocd, alpha
Story of Ava and Jax. Ava an intense OCD partner-track lawyer who has been assigned a case that will make her career at the firm if she wins. We all met Jax at his restaurant in a previous book. They literally keep bumping into each other and finally they do something about it.

Again I have issues with the author's writing especially with the legal stuff. Last time I checked, a private lawyer would only be representing a family in a civil case, not a criminal murder case. If she were
Book Junky Girls
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Ava the baby of the family and the one with the craziest work ethics and it's finally time for her story. We saw the attraction between her and chef Jax and now we see how an alpha male like Jax deals with a stubborn woman like Ava.

Ava is all sass and independance and determination to do things her way. She's a strong woman but she needs a man who can get past that stubborness and take care of her even when she acts like she doesn't want to be taken care of.
Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
This story was about Ava and Jax and their unavoidable romance. Ava was a very busy lawyer with no time for anything. She occasionally made time for her family, but that was about it. She has professional goals that she's working toward and doesn't want anything to get in her way. She definitely had no time for love. But when she quite literally runs into Jax, all that begins to change.
Jax is a loving single father of 2 girls who runs a restaurant but still always makes time for what's imp
Elle
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ava Wellington wanted nothing more than to conquer her world by the age of 30. Love didn't fit into her grand scheme of things. Strong-willed and head-strong, Ava had thrown hers of into work, but a chance literal run in with a man left her wondering if she would ever have what her siblings had, a family and love.

Jaxon Laundry only wanted to raise his girls in the best way he knew how. Running his own restaurant and being a single father, Love was not something he was looking for. But and unavo
Indie Editor Nancy
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I truly loved this heartwarming story of an ex military single dad and a gifted lawyer with her sights on moving up the ladder with her career. Jax and Ava literally run into each other, over and over until fate brings them together. Ava' s priorities are not on love and she struggles with her feelings as Jax is sure and he takes care of her, making sure she eats, sleeps and that she experiences what family is and what love can be.

This story made me laugh, especially in the early par
Carrie
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love love love this series! 5+++ stars for sure! This is Ava & Jax's story, and they start off w/ the instant connection that is a staple of this series - but Ava keeps trying to run away from it! Their story is fraught w/ tension, but when they're together, MAGIC! : ) We get to see what's going on w/ the other siblings & there are a couple "OMH!!" moments. And, as is another staple, we get to see the beginnings of Aiden & Savvy's story at the end of this one. Woot! Looking forward ...more
Crissy Sutcliffe
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This entire series is great! i have to say though, that jax and ava'a story is my favorite. They had love at first site, but Ava tried to run away from the things she was feeling for Jax. when they did finally get together it was so magical and right! I love how the characters from the previous books were also in this one, it let you know how they all are doing as well. this book is a must read!
D. Rivera
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
loved this book. each member gets better. this family is awesome.
Katie Chapman
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding

Sylvia Day readers will love Annalisa Nicole. Unavoidable Chance is hot, sexy, and romantic, with a take charge hero and a funny lady with a brain on steroids. Loved it.
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
These books are just keep getting better and better!! I loved Jax!!
Pamela
Feb 07, 2015 added it
Shelves: own-kindle
I love this series, the are quick reads and really good.
Valentine
Dec 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 May 11, 2015 11:57AM

• Irons (Norfolk, #1C)
  • Getting Hot (Jail Bait, #3)
  • Afraid to Fall (Dennison, #1)
  • Lost Wishes (TroubleMaker, #5)
  • Resurrecting Phoenix
  • Love Survives (Love's Suicide, #2)
  • Tony's Haven (Sherman Family #2)
  • Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Back in Black (Bad Billionaires, #4)
  • Tangled Pursuit (Delos #2)
  • How My Heart Breaks (Try Again, #3)
  • Impossible Promise (The Unchecked Series, #1)
  • Feel Me (O'Brien Family, #4)
  • My First, My Last
  • Tethered Through Time (Time, #1)
  • Crown's Chance at Love (Six Degrees #1)
  • Vision of Hope (Infinity, #3)
  • Hard as Stone (Passion in Paradise: The Men of the McKinnon Sisters, #2)
International Bestselling Author Annalisa Nicole is an "Indie" Adult Contemporary Romance author. She's been married to her husband since 1996 where she enjoys being a stay-at-home mom to their two teenage boys. She was born and raised in Michigan, but currently lives in California.
She published her debut novel Take A Chance in October of 2013.

Here's where you can find Annalisa N

Running Into Love (6 books)
  • Take A Chance (Running Into Love, #1)
  • I'll Take A Chance (Running Into Love, #2)
  • Second Chance (Running Into Love, #3)
  • A Fighting Chance (Running Into Love, #4)
  • Unexpected Chance  (Running Into Love, #6)