Start by marking “Koala Kumal” as Want to Read:
Koala Kumal

Koala Kumal

Memasuki tahun kesepuluh sebagai penulis, Raditya Dika melahirkan karya terbarunya Koala Kumal. Masih mengusung genre yang sama—kisah-kisah komedi yang didasarkan pada pengalaman si penulis, kali ini lewat Koala Kumal, Raditya Dika mengajak pembacanya berbicara tentang hubungan yang ‘patah’. Mulai dari renggangnya hubungan pertemanan, perasaan yang berubah kepada orang yan ...more
Published January 17th 2015 by GagasMedia

To ask other readers questions about Koala Kumal, please sign up.
Silvio Silviando ke toko buku terdekat, terus beli bukunya

Start your review of Koala Kumal
Ardiana Dewi
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hi everyone! Here I will give a review of a novel that I have read. The title of this novel is "Koala Kumal" by Raditya Dika. The novel was published on January 17, 2015 by the publisher Gagas Media. The reason why I interest to read this novel is because this novel has a comedy genre that written based on the author's personal experience.

Koala Kumal is a novel that explains about broken hearts. This novel explains about people who used to give their sense of comfort each other, but when you me
Abby
Jan 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Probably my favourite Raditya book so far. Funny like his other works, but also raw, heartfelt, bittersweet, and at times heartbreaking, adding even more depth to the book.
Devi Ayu
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
cool and funny book, i really love raditya dika's book. so funny, makes me wanna laugh everytime i read his book. so recommended !
Suci
I did read one of his books a long time ago, in 2012 or 2013. I didn't remember much about it so I couldn't compare this book to other works of his. I saw many reviews about people complaining about it. For example, this book wasn't so funny, very less jokes (or different sense of humours), more of a book of motivations which always have very expensive price compared to those other books with the exact same number of page or paper quality, blablabla.
But me, since I forgot that other book of hi
Hasandi
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Of all the books that Raditya Dika have wrote, I like this one because it shows how he became mature in writing. Compared to its predecessor like 'Radikus Makankakus' or even 'Cinta Brontosaurus', the comedies of 'Koala Kumal' is written in a very structural manner. You can guess when the punchline will come out, but it's still a fun book to laugh at.
Zamarant
Apr 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I dont like this book the movies isn't good also
Natasia Angel
Somehow, despite all the books I haven't finished from last year, this book's become the first book for the year. But then again, this is a fairly easy book.

Frankly, the content of the book is less funny than the previous books. Raditya Dika used to write stuff that are extremely absurd for the whole book, but now? He talks mostly about love and broken hearts I suppose, with bits of those absurdities spreading through all the pages. But then again, those stuff sell so I don't blame him. Besides,
Hikachi
Mar 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fun-fun-fun
It's an anthology on heartbreak. Or so he said. It's been years since I read his book. Last I read was Cinta Brontosaurus.

It's a fresh and light read. Very light even. But still, it's good to read something like this once in a while. I mean... I just read a book on Vengeance and this kid human-vampire relationship that totally Eclipsed Twishit. I sure am allowed to give my brain a break, right? (lies, I'm reading Symbiont now)

At some points, I agree with Dika on how he sees things, and how thin
Ivena
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was ok
It has been almost a year since I pick any Indonesian book. This isn't an understatement. I just feel that I could not really relate to the stories or the way they tell stories. Why did I pick this book in the first place? Simple. I enjoyed his last book, Manusia Setengah Salmon. I think I laughed a lot. I expect the same amount of laughter and silliness but sadly, it doesn't meet up to my expectation.
Is it the book? The theme? Does the author grow up?
I don't think so. It's just me, I guess.
But
Ardelia putri
Apr 05, 2015 rated it liked it
These last few years, there have been so many authors trying to copy Raditya Dika's style of writing, of jokes. I've seen so many, and none of them are funny. They didn't work because they weren't original. And that somehow got me thinking I also won't find HIS book funny anymore when I first bought this. Dead wrong. I also have read every book he wrote, so I thought, 'what else can he pull now that I haven't already expected?' also wrong. This book still got me laughing. I enjoyed reading this. ...more
Euginia
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was expecting some good laughs from the book, and yes, the first 184 pages were funny, until I read Patah Hati Terhebat, and the last two chapters, Aku Ketemu Orang Lain, and Koala Kumal.

I took a picture of everything that was written on page 247 and made it both of my lock screen and wallpaper.

Thank you for helping me to grow up in two hours with only 62 pages, kak Dika.
Nisrina
Jun 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Simply, Koala Kumal has sucessfully brought all the memories back!
Bukan hanya tentang kisah patah hati, tetapi juga tentang buku-buku dan komedi dari Raditya Dika. Well, it's like a re-union with the comedy and story itself.
Kambing Jantan tetep yang paling juara diantara enam buku lainnya :")
Maymay Maysarah
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
komedi khas RD, keren.
Annisa Rizkia
Jan 23, 2015 rated it liked it
to be honest, not as fun as my expectation. Marmut Merah Jambu is stil my favourite.
Tapi tetep seru buat dibaca walaupun ga se-kocak yang dibayangkan :)
Dhea Budiman
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Too deep. Couldn't stop crying on JOG - CGK flight.
Didier Nicholas
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
BAGUS
Rifki Noval
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
this book is very good. i think this is very humoris.
Fatimah Azzahra
Apr 21, 2015 rated it liked it
i didn't laugh while i was reading this book, but i figured out...something. just, something. thats so different, in a good way.
Bagus
May 22, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: indonesian
Light book. Has lost his sense of humor. Too many ads explicitly/implicitly written on the book (?)
Jenggo
Jun 01, 2015 rated it liked it
I love the funny things showed by the author. But i feel a litlle bit dissapointed because the author always write about breaking up....
Elisabetpingkan
Sep 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Ga selucu buku-buku sebelumnya, tapi pesan-pesan yang disampaikan di buku ini juga lumayan banyak. Cocok untuk jadi bacaan ringan di spare time, a very light reading but it's worth your time.
Dita Kharisma
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kakul Boy
This book humor, good
Oki
Aug 18, 2016 is currently reading it
want to know the contents of this book
Arga Libran
because the novel is good and telling about broken heart
Noelerossano
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
what do you mean bicht
Ilhamsyah503
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice book i would definitely recommend to everyone

• Perahu Kertas
  • Bulan
  • Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)
  • Bumi
  • 99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa: Perjalanan Menapak Jejak Islam di Eropa
  • Rindu
  • Negeri Para Bedebah
  • Catatan Juang
Raditya Dika is an Indonesian comedy writer. His first book was a collection of his humorous blog entries, entitled Kambingjantan: Catatan Harian Pelajar Bodoh (Malegoat: Diary of a Stupid Student).

His second book chronicles his unbeliavebly jinxed love life, entitled Cinta Brontosaurus (Brontosaurus Love). Published a year following the success of his previous work. His latest books, bearing the

News & Interviews

“Dik, kamu tahu gak istilah Mama untuk orang yang sudah pernah merasakan patah hati?'

'Apa, Ma?'

Nyokap menatap mata gue, lalu bilang, 'Dewasa.”
20 likes