Start by marking “Find Me (The Found Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Find Me (The Found Duet, #2)

Find Me

(The Found Duet #2)

The Conclusion of Gwen and JC's Story

Gwen Anders came to The Sky Launch to begin fresh, away from the horrors of her past. She fit in quickly, becoming good friends with her co-manager, Alayna Withers and the owner of the club, Hudson Pierce. Though the circumstances that brought her here were not the best, she's never felt more at home.

But starting a new life means lett
Published August 25th 2015 by Paige Press

To ask other readers questions about Find Me, please sign up.
Laurelin Paige Yes! It will be available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble in paperback. You can also order it from my website www.laurelinpaige.com
Valeria August 25 you can pre-order it in amazon

Sofia Lazaridou
Jul 30, 2015 rated it did not like it
Warning: This review is not meant to offend the author nor her fans. I am sorry if anything seems too harsh. I know that most of you will hate this review, but first hear me out. I don't hate the author, but I got really, really frustrated with this book. I was given a copy for an honest review and here is my honesty. Spoilers ahead even though the blurb spoils the ending.

Free Me ended with a huge cliffhanger and I was very impatient about the release of the next book. I wanted to read when JC w
Beverly
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Find Me is the conclusion to JC and Gwen’s story. If you have read Free Me then you know there is really no way you cannot read this book. That cliffhanger was brutal and literally left me gasping for more. So I was ready to jump into this conclusion!

The story picks up with Gwen and we see how she is coping without JC. It’s tough to see because everyone around Gwen seems to be moving on, but Gwen is still holding out hope for JC. There was a moment when I almost wanted Gwen to move on, but as so
Sophia Triad
The first book “Free me" had an awkward ending, but the second book "Find me” has also an awkward beginning .

Gwen is alone. JC has disappeared after he told her a weird story about some people that they want to kill him and that he is the witness of a murder that happened years ago.
If you ask me, it sounded like a made up story of a crazy guy who had his fun and he just wanted to disappear without causing a scene. But anyway....

So Gwen is alone and heartbroken and what does she do? She starts
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Find me is the second part of the Found Duet series. You have to read Free me first because it's about the same characters.

“My heart is open, Gwen. Whatever else has happened, whatever other things are standing between us, my heart is open.”
“I don’t want to lose you again.”
“You never did.”

Excuse me while I have a huge grin on my face. I had high expectations for Find me. I wasn't entirely convinced by JC and who he was. But bring me a good romance ; words to fall for and actions that speak
Shayna
Another REMARKABLE read from the ever so talented Laurelin Paige! This story OWNED me from beginning to end! An absolute beautiful love story about two flawed characters that were so selfless when it came to one another. This was about a love so deep and so unconditional, nothing could keep it at bay. I loved when they were together. I hated when they were apart. I shed quite a few tears along the way, but this was a journey I would take over and over again.

FIND ME is the conclusion of Gwen and
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Laurelin Paige has done it again!! I mean, was there ever really any doubt?! There is a reason she is my favorite author. Every single time, she pulls out every emotion with her beautiful, brilliant mind.

Find Me is the conclusion of Gwen and JC's story. This book is filled with heartache, self discovery, healing, surprises, growing, love and some of the hottest sexy times I've ever read.

I really don't want to say too much about the story, because I hate spoilers. I've tried to figure out a
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 24, 2015 marked it as oh-my-god-want
Listening to Free Me on Audio.... already one clicked Find Me < --- EKKKKK, Pre-Order - http://amzn.to/19MreUu
J. McCoy
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-favorites
**May contain Spoilers from Book #1, Free Me**
Free Me: http://amzn.to/1M1wMcv
Find Me: http://amzn.to/1eOGvFK

Holy sexy roller coaster, batman! Laughter, tears, heart stopping sexiness… Find Me has it all. After that dang cliffy in Free Me, I wasn’t sure where this next book was going to take us… or how I would feel about JC after how he left things. What I got was a seductive, twisty ride and I found myself loving JC far more than I did previously. If you’ve found that sequels don’t often live up
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
Hotly anticipated, Laurelin’s duet to Free Me more than lives up to the hype. When this appeared on my kindle I sort of majorly freaked out with excitement. And it was entirely well deserved.

At the end of Free Me, I was practically crumpled into the floor on a ball rocking slowly back and forth wondering HOW how how Laurelin could leave me in such a state for months. Needless to say, I was more than ready to dive into Find Me.

If I thought that the passion was intense before, I was mistaken. We p
Anja
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-author

Karen Mc
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Find Me is a smoldering, suspenseful, sweet, and oh-so-sexy romance that swallows your heart and soul. Laurelin Paige writes perfect prose and delivers everything you want in a story and more: hot and protective alpha; sweet yet strong heroine; words that are captivating, creative, and compelling that stir up your emotions like a tornado; and a plot of perfection with twists and turns that could easily be rendered a romantic-suspense movie.

Find Me, the conclusion to the fabulous Free Me, is a st
Angie  McLain
5 Stars ---- EARLY SPOILER FREE REVIEW
Find Me gave me everything I wanted and then topped it off with more!

“It was nearly impossible for me to think about giving up JC, even when he’d only become a memory.”

Find Me is the second book in the spinoff duet from the bestselling Fixed Series by the amazing Laurelin Paige.

When we first see Gwen again in Find Me an entire year has passed since she’s last seen or heard from JC. Even though she is trying to move on from the man that lit her up from th
Serena
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Find Me, what an incredible book by the fabulous Laurelin Paige! I have been waiting anxiously to read the conclusion to Gwen and JC’s story since I finished Free Me! I was NOT disappointed. The story? Hot. Shocking. Sexy. Heart stopping. Beautiful. Mysterious. Captivating. Gut wrenching. Funny. I couldn’t put it down! Start to finish within one day! It was that good!

JC, where do I even begin with this man? He’s just EVERYTHING! He’s so sweet, yet sexy and playful. He’s simply....beautifully add
Elle Christensen
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read
I can’t decide if I like book one or two better! I could lump them together into one 5 star book in my head, I guess. Haha! Find Me is a perfect conclusion to The Found Duet. Although, I was incredibly sad to see their story end. Laurelin Paige has knocked it out of the park, as usual! It’s difficult to review this without revealing spoilers so I’ll do my best to make sense.
It broke my heart when J.C. left in Free Me. To see how both he and Gwen unlocked themselves for each other was beautiful.
Shera Layn ~ Book Lovers Obsession
It’s here! The highly anticipated conclusion of JC and Gwen's story in Find Me!! As always Laurelin Paige does NOT disappoint.

I keep it no secret; I have a serious soft spot for JC. Don't get me wrong, I love Hudson always will but JC and his mysterious ways just swooped in grabbed me and flew me away.

At the end of Free Me we were left with one doozy of a cliffy. JC's secrets finally came out and a misunderstanding in Vegas sent Gwen the other way. Now in Find Me we start off with a very lost Gw
Jb
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
VICTORIOUS!!! What a merry-go-round; the tempestuous, explosive, poignant story continues! The hypnotizing & ardent love affair with Gwen & JC becomes a triangle of heart, mind, body & souls. The whirlwind romance has you spinning with dizziness. Paige antagonizes readers, leaving you shrieking & anguished (wanting to throw your book) with numerous overwhelming spins.
This intoxicating story consumes your senses, enchanting and mesmerizing!

'You will lavish the book, linger into
Roxy Sloane
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Full review to come! But I love it!!
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Stop if you have not read Free Me, book one of the The Found Duet. I don't want to ruin the series for you.

If you want to feel fulfilled this is the story for you! Find Me is the conclusion of JC' and Gwen's love story. It's an emotional roller coaster ride filled with resentment, angst, worry, anger and fulfillment.

We return to Gwen attempting to be more content. Although her heart belongs to JC, she follows through by having a "No string attached. No Romance. No commitment." non-relationship
Angie'sLilNeckofAuthorWorld
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
OMG one moment life is so perfect, so in sync with a man that in just a short time you know you cannot live without..One day he is there and the next he is gone..Your left feeling so empty, so lost..You find someone to erase that feeling for even a minute, you take it..But Gwen had no idea that things were about to change..JC was about to come back with a vengeance to steal her Love back..Would you be skeptical about everything, would you be scared to Love again..What happens when the biggest bo ...more
Rebecca
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Gwen was freed and then found when J.C. came into her life, but external circumstances left Gwen heartbroken and left readers with one doozy of a cliffhanger.

Find Me begins with Gwen trying to move on and find herself again, which is difficult because J.C. made her feel alive and now that he's gone, work is the only thing that she has. But J.C. said that he would find her when everything was over and that's exactly what he does, but there's a lot to work through and a lot for J.C. to prove to Gw
Karen
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down! I fell in love with JC and Gwyn in book 1 and when that ended I thought oh no how is she going to end this. When book 2 started with Gwyn still moping over JC and not knowing what was going on. Then you enter Chandler who she was in a sex only relationship as far as she was concerned. Her family and friends finally convinced her to give up and move on. Even though her heart said NO she knew she could not go on like this anymore because she didn't know if he would ...more
Jennifer Wolfel
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say that I didn't know what to expect from JC in this book... If you haven't read the first book, don't read this review any further... Go read it now! Then come back! ;-) If you haven't already read Free Me & Find Me I highly encourage you to read them. They make a fantastic duet!

When we left off our heroine was left alone with more questions than answers. Her whirlwind relationship with the reclusive and mysterious JC was left hanging in the balance, even though he said not to wa
Louise
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy freaking god !! I have well and truly been on a rollercoaster ride of emotions over the past 48 hours.. Laurelin, you have so delivered and more with this follow up. If I could give it more stars I would because it soooooo deserves it. Find Me has everything you want in a novel.It's sexy, funny, witty, sad & raw oh did I happen to mention it is sexy as hell and I want JC in my life.. !!
Find Me picks up where Free Me left us all hanging in despair and the minute you start reading you kn
Siobhan Davis
I downloaded Find Me the minute I finished reading Free Me because I couldn't wait even one second to find out what was going to happen next.

We finally learn the full story behind JC's fiancee's death and the extent of the danger he's in. JC really wants to protect Gwen, but he can't stay away from her even though he risks exposing her. Though they are initially a little wary of one another, their relationship pretty much picks up where they left off.

There is the added complication of Chandler w
Cara Nicole
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 titillating and scorching stars!
Find Me is the heart-pounding conclusion to JC and Gwen's story that started in Free Me. This is a spinoff from the Fixed trilogy, which if you haven't read it, you need to get on that, but it is not required to read before starting this duet.
Laurelin Paige makes you feel along with the characters in the book, every pang of agony, every moment of passion. I wasn't able to put this book down, as my kids can attest to! I was gripping my kindle so hard hoping tha
Chantal
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the continuation of Free Me that ended in a cliffhanger that had you go ugh......so I was waiting for this book with great anticipation.
You'll learn how Gwen copes wit JC's disappearance and her struggles to move on without him. She finds herself in a relationship trying to forget about him but with the hope still lingering that one day he will return.
When he does come back to town things don't seem so easy to go back to what they were before. With unexpected twists and turns, a lot of
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Find Me was the perfect, and I mean absolutely perfect conclusion to this duet. It was gripping, intense, bursting with feeling and mystery and so much emotion, and I lived and breathed every word of this book. I think this one just might be my favorite of this author's books, but that's hard to say because I have loved each and every one of the books I have read by her.

Find Me had the perfect amount of everything, and I couldn't stop reading and thinking about and feeling this book from the mo
Kim R
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“I was lost when you met me. And then you found me….”
JC, book boyfriend extraordinaire

Laurelin Paige continues to astound me with her writing prowess! This second book in the FOUND duet gutted me. Enthralled me. Saturated me in sheer emotion. Filled with passion and angst, and shocking twists and turns, FIND ME is brutal and beautiful, mesmerizing and mysterious, hot and sexy ….everything you’d come to expect from a Laurelin Paige erotic romance. But then she did something totally unexpected. Sh
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

You will need to have read the first book (Free Me) as Find Me continues right on where it ended.   This is the fabulous conclusion to JC and Gwen's story.

The cliffy at the end of Free Me ripped my heart out.  Now, in the aftermath of that cliffhanger, we are a year down the track and we are with Gwen as she struggles every single day to move on from JC.  It has been a year since she has seen or heard from him, and even though he still owns her, heart and soul, s
Dena
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ FREE ME... SPOILERS AHEAD!

What on earth happened at the end of Free Me? Did JC really leave Gwen? Holy shitballs! Talk about a roller coaster. I was literally on the edge of my seat screaming WHATTTTTTTTTT???? Find Me takes us beyond the time JC left. JC is still gone of course and Gwen isn't sure if she will ever hear from him again. So it's time to find a new boy toy and who better than Hudson's brother, Chandler. It's all fun and games, no feelings in

• Love on a Dirt Road (The Roughneck Series, #1)
  • Bonds of Hope (Wicked Play, #4)
  • All or Nothing: An Abbott Springs Romance
  • Frenched Series Bundle
  • Playing with Seduction (The Players Club, #3)
  • Sex, Lies & Nikolai
  • Saved by One, Shared by Two
  • Big Love Abroad (Big Girls Do It, #11)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Cole (The Leaves, #2)
  • The Prince & The Pregnant Princess  (Desert Rogues, #6)
  • Naughty Bits
  • Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers, #3)
  • Love Burns (Caged Love, #2)
  • The Scars Between Us
  • Power of Attorney (Lawyers in Love, #5)
  • My Hunger (Inside Out, #3.4)
  • Mikalo's Flame (The Mikalo Chronicles, #2)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o

The Found Duet (2 books)
  • Free Me (The Found Duet, #1)
“They can’t just unzip the pouch at the bottom of my abdomen and take it out that way?” 1 likes
“Nope. It was a big fat minus sign. Which means negative. Not pregnant. No baby. Infertile. Nothing’s growing in this soil.” 1 likes