Start by marking “Inside Broken (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly, #1)” as Want to Read:
Inside Broken (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly, #1)

Inside Broken

(Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly #1)

Fresh out of prison, Talon wants his club back. Losing the President’s patch has left a scar deeper than any bullet or knife is capable of.

To get it back, he’ll have to endure a war, battling both himself and someone he once considered as close as a brother.

And in the midst is a beautiful woman looking for a chance at survival...
Published November 29th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Inside Broken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inside Broken

Shay
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I just finished Inside Broken and I enjoyed it. It's a biker book so I'm all there! Talon is in prison and he is now out and trying to get his club back into order. The Devils Call MC is right now without a president since he was in prison but his brother Layne had run it in his absence. Things are crazy with drugs and no directions. The only thing that makes sense to him is Everly. She is a bartender at the club that is also used by the brothers. She is tired of being used but has nothing to go ...more
Rebecca
Jan 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Outlaw Justice…Outlaw Survival

That’s the state of Devil Call MC with its president, Talon, in prison and its other members succumbing to the dark side of a motorcycle club when there’s no one to lay the law down and dictate what actions to take. And this is the place, the position Everly finds herself in as a girl to be used by the club members simply because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But things are about to change as Talon readies to end his 18 month stint in prison and recla
Elfina Renee
Feb 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Interesting, with the wow factor! Couldn't put it down, so was very enjoyable for a first preliminary MC read. Liked how Ana W. Fawkes built up the characters and the plot line of the story. Can't wait to see where she takes us next
 Rosebud
contemporary MC-biker read. The pro is that I appreciated the world building. The con is the overall feel of the story was too vague with multiple open ended storyline possibilities that end with a cliffhanger to be continued....

Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Real. Edgy. Sexy. Raw.

This book was really good, edgy and totally unexpected. It was rather short but... it packed quite a punch that had me reeling at the very end. And that ending... left me having a WTF moment and wanting so much more. I will admit I am a needy reader who needs answers immediately but I don't mind it when the wait is short. And I have to say I love it when authors surprise me. I loved the twist to a MC romance and this is the type of book that reminds me why I should
Kanae
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Intrigued. Confused. Needy.

Three things that came to my mind all throughout my read of this book.

Intrigued: What the hell is up with Layne? What really happened with Layne and Talon? What will happen with the Devil Call MC?

Confused: Why was Everly still in the Devil Call’s unsavory lair? Why did she want to get chosen? Why not leave?

Needy: I need more information. I feel like the story was too short for me. We jumped right into a few days before Talon was released from jail. I need more back
Vera
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Talon just got out of prison and wants his club back, the Devil Call MC. The club is disorganized since he went to prison and the person that is keeping it together is Layne, who's been acting as the clubs President.

Everly is with the club because she needs its protection. She feels a pull towards Layne, the man that has been protecting her, and Talon, the mysterious biker that is getting out of prison. She wants to be claimed, because she knows that way she will be always protected.

When they se
Andrea
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of Inside Broken (A Devil Call MC Book) for an honest review. This is book one of the MC series and it starts with Talon, just out of prison. He was the President of the Devil Call MC. While he was gone, a brother named Layne took his patch as President. Talon wants his club back. It's in chaos with drugs involved. But at what cost? Is there also a personal battle brewing between these two?

Everly is beautful, just looking to survive and be protected. She works as a ba
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

3.5 Stars

Devil Call MC is without a president since Talon went to prison. There is chaos happening within the club. Layne tried to stand in as president but the brothers are still acting without a leader. Everly who has been working at the club, hasn't been claimed by any of the brothers, but has had her eye on Layne hoping he would make her his, that is until she meets Talon. Will Talon give her the protection she wants
Jackie
This read was strictly filler material while I waited to pick up my current paperback again and enjoy it.

I normally love and tolerate Motorcycle Club reads but this story really is one big degrading to women, and in fact degrading to men, example of what do not like about the life or the people who embrace it.

Fiction or not this book has some true facts in it, enough of them to wake you up to the reality that life in a Club really is not all sunshine and roses.

When finished actually shook my hea
Bex 'n' Books
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewer: Heather
Disclosure: This ebook was provided by the author in exchange for an HONEST and not necessarily positive review.

This first book left a lot of questions, which I sincerely hope will be addressed in the next book. If you don’t do well with cliffhangers than I suggest you wait until the series is complete as this book was left on such a huge one I wanted to throw my e-reader. I fell in love with Talon and Everly. I am intrigued and want to learn more about them both why is she at
Ana
Jan 21, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

I was gifted this book by the author Ana W. Fawkes for an honest review.

Talon and Everly are two souls very broken and they must find and repair themselves before they can move on, but I think they can do this for each other. This will start with Talon's confession of his past.

I was very disappointed while reading the beginning of this story because there was no story line at all, just a lot of useless violence and sex. Which was a surprise since I have read other books by this author
Johanna Sawyer
Thanks Wicked Reads for a free book to read and review.

Talon has spent the last 18 months in jail while his Devil Call MC falls apart. When he gets out and gets back to his club everything is out of sorts. The past eighteen months the club has been held together by Layne doing the presidents part. Then there's Everly, club hottie that wants to be an old lady but no ones saying how she got there or why.

I wanted to love this book but it was missing the bad ass men I really like. You know the one
Ruthie Taylor
Dec 16, 2014 rated it liked it
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

This short read introduces us to a new MC and a slew of new characters. I am hopeful that the next book enlightens the reader on some of the missing pieces, because currently there is so much unknown. There is a lot of violence, and some sex, but I didn't feel the badassness that I expect from MC books.

Wicked Reads Review Team
Jenny Brightman Harris
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. This story is a really good beginning to an MC series. In this book we meet Talon and Everly, Talon is just about to be released from prison and Everly is at the club house for protection. Part of the reason that Everly is there just doesn't make sense, from what she tells Talon she shouldn't be in any danger but she is there. When Talon is released he takes one look at her and knows she must be his.

This is a very short story that does end on
Lisa Cullinan
Jul 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc-read
Off to a real good start

I'm sure that this series is going to be a really good one. Not too much detail was revealed in is first installment about why Talon did what he did to get himself 18 months in prison. Everly has a story of her own, also not yet revealed. Layne is a complete mystery and I'm sure as the series progresses, we will learn what the distance is between Talon and Layne. Love MC reads and I'm looking forward to seeing this whole story unfold.
Gina Kamai
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. Talon when to prison to protect a friend. When he gets out, he sees Everly on the back of Layne's bike and he is instantly in lust and has to have her. Having her might ruin his friendship and destroy his MC, but he is in control, he is the President and nothing can stop him!
Annmarie
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Mary  Sanchez Cortez
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I will say this I need vol.2 like yesterday. From the first page your like okay were is this going because you meet Talon who is in jail about to be released after serving a 18 months sentence a crime he took the blame not only for his club but for a friend. Then we meet Everly who is a sweet butt but she is wanting for someone to claim her but she not your normal Sweet Butt she has the protection of Layne who is the unofficial acting president of the Devils Call Mc.

But as soon as Talon release
Racy
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc
I have had this book for a while and just did not have a chance to read it, I always put ARCs first above my personal reading. If you would of know it was this so good I would of squeezed it in during the ARCs I read. The author done an amazing job. I always take a moment and read the reviews before reading a book. Though I always take in mind that each person has their own opinion when reading a book. To me it did not matter that Talon’s past was not covered thoroughly. I did not need to know w ...more
Jen
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
We start off this story with Talon's last few days in prison but now he is out and trying to get his club back into order. The Devils Call MC have been on the edge of destruction the only person that has been holding them together well Talon has been in prison is Layne, Talon's motorcycle brother. He has been sitting in Talon's spot as acting Prez. Now that Talon is out he wants things back in working order, but he keeps running into snags, one of the biggest is Everly.

Everly has come to MC for
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Hang on tight for this fast paced MC story that will leave you hanging and wanting more. Ana does a great job at giving you just enough info to have you hooked and flying through the pages trying to find the answers , FYI you won't get them in this book !! Better luck in book 2 , MAYBE !! My only complaint is that I honestly can't decide if I love Talon or Layne more !!

Everly has been bartending at the clubhouse for the Devil Call MC for some time now. She has met them all but the infamous club
April Symes
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
***A gifted copy was provided by the author for an honest review******

This book is so real, the characters are untamed, fierece.

This is Talon and Everly's story. Talon is fresh out of prison and on a quest. To take back his club, get his title of MC President back, and eliminate the chaos that has been subsequent. Now, his brother has been trying to run the club for Talon but he hasn’t done a good job. When he lays eyes on Everly, he knows he has to have her no matter what, doesn’t matter if she
Joy Zaharia
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review. If I could, I'd give this a strong 4.5 stars. The only reason I couldn't give it the five stars is because I was looking for a bit more on the characters. This may be because it's a series and we'll find more out in future books but for a first book, I wanted just a bit more. I know...I'm greedy!!!

Don't get me wrong, I loved being inside Talon's head when I got the chance and I absolutely love him as the President of the MC. He definitely tak
Manda Kelley
Dec 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Manda's 3 Star Review

The only thing Talon can think about after getting released from prison is getting back to his club. Before going to prison Talon was the president of the Devil Call MC while inside he relied on his brother Layne to take care of the club, but now its time for him to return to his rightful place. As soon as he steps outside of the prison the problems with the MC become apparent and not only that but he also comes face to face with the beautiful Everly. He has no idea what her
Book Reading Gals
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Thoughts: Inside Broken falls along with most other Motorcycle Club subgenre reads – raw, gritty, graphic, and not for the faint of heart. It hits off to a great start with Talon being attacked while in prison – right before his release. And while some of the things he faces when he comes back to remain the same, a lot of things have changed….and even more will be forever changed.

I enjoyed the characters – Everly didn’t really fit for the most part as the typical girl you’d see frequenting the M
Tealeah Prior
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a ARC from Ana for my honest review.

Sexy,hot, steamy, intriguing and naughty, what more could a person want.

Okay first of I just want to say how much I loved this book and how much I really enjoy reading Ana's style of storytelling. She really knows how to capture the reader from the very first page and keep them hanging on throughout the rest of the book. This book was no different in hooking me.

Talon and Everly story is one that will take you on a journey on the back of a sexy bik
Mary Mooney
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
YES this is another MC story and YES it is worth the time to read it. It is a fast paced story that will have you glued to every page until the end and leave you wanting more. Talon is is prison, for something he did to protect his club or one of his brother. And 18 months is a long time. he gets out and he wants his club back and back on track. It seems while he was locked up, that things kinda fell off some. Everly is not sure why she stays at the club other than she is safe or so she feels sa ...more
Rustys
Dec 03, 2014 rated it liked it
I was looking forward to reading this, the blurb caught my attention
as I love books about bad boy bikers, Harleys roaring down the
highway, turf wars and gun fights that are part of club life.
That being said I was disappointed with this band of brothers.

What annoyed me?
Needs better editing
The word motorcycle was overused. Motorcycle
was used 52 times and motorcycles 13 times.
Repeated words or phrases bother me.

My first thoughts were misfits, they just didn’t feel like bad ass bikers.
Everly, the
Sue
Jan 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was happy to grab this one when it was free, having already read one of this author's paranormal books about a shifter MC. I much prefer contemporary romance though and this one was pretty good.
Talon is an MC President serving time for a crime he committed to help another brother in his club. Barely making it out alive, he returns to chaos and a club without a leader, leaving him the task to try and put things back to right.
Everly is a beautiful, troubled and lost girl who works the bar at th
« previous 1 3 next »

• Prodigal Son (Savage Sons Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • Undone, Volume 2 (Undone, #2)
  • Ride Hard, Ride Fast (Seven Devils MC, #1)
  • Born to Ride (Sons of Chaos MC, #1)
  • ASMODEUS: Demon of Lust Part 1
  • Incubus Hunter (Erotic Elf, #1)
  • Bait: Alpha Billionaire Romance Part 1
  • Hate Me (Hate Me, #1)
  • Dangerous (Made & Broken, #1)
  • Ruthless (Dragons MC, #1)
  • Jack of Hearts (Desert Sons MC, #1)
  • Virgin for the Woodsman (The Woodsman, #2)
  • Ride Free (Padre Knights MC, #1)
  • The Fighter's Fierce Temptation (The Burton Brothers, #1)
  • Alien Commander's Chosen (Accidental Alien, #1-5)
  • Broken (Savage Souls Book 1)
  • Blackbird (A Stepbrother Romance, #1)
  • Double Her Fantasy (Double Seduction #1)

Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly (8 books)
  • Pieces Lost (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly, #2)
  • Open Scars (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly, #3)
  • Twisted Mayhem (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly, #4)
  • Wild Storm (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly, #5)
  • Raw Mercy (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly #6)
  • Dark Edge (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly #7)
  • Tangled Secrets (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly #8)