Start by marking “Bulletproof Weeks (When You're Gone, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bulletproof Weeks (When You're Gone, #2)

Bulletproof Weeks

(Winchester Falls #2)

Published January 13th 2015 by Rainbow Rage Publishing

~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Logan and Izzy's story continues in this second book of the "When you're gone" series

description

It's been 6 months they were apart because Logan wanted to protect her and that what he still does. Nothing eventful happened but you are never too careful.

Bella on her side tries to life her life but if she has to admit she never really got over Logan. She is kept herself busy with work and doesn't want to think of something else... or better say someone else.
If I have to give a word to summarize the first part
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 Stars

It didn't seem fair that a week could do that much damage to her. That his touch had become a phantom tattoo with all the permanence that entailed.

Can you lose your heart to someone after spending just one week with them? One incredibly passionate, unforgettable week is all it took for Isabella to fall head over heels for the broody rockstar, Logan. What is it about Logan that made her fall as hard as she did?

That may have been it. But really it was his all encompassing presence tha
TeriLyn
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
**Bulletproof Weeks generously provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.**

4 "We fit..." Stars

When I read book one of the When You're Gone series one of my main reflections on the story was Taryn Elliott convinced me of the magic these two, Logan & Izzy, possess together. Bulletproof Weeks maintained this fact building upon the anguish of book one's end, picking up months later to reinstate the passion between these two characters.

The presentation of the heroi
Jonetta
The story continues with Bella and Logan still separate but the circumstances that bring them together was interesting and not protracted.

Here we get a chance to experience their romance and Logan finding himself in his music again. There's plenty of steam and sizzle but more of the dynamic of their relationship emerges. Always in the background, though, is the threat called Aimee.

It all ends on a serious, I mean huge, cliffhanger. It's also a shame that I must wait a couple of weeks to learn
Dawn Parker
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WoW!! What can I say...I just love this trilogy and author!! :) This book kept the flow and picked up a couple months after the first left off. What I loved about this read...the chemistry and love between Izzy and Logan, unwavering friends and bonds, the H-O-T moments together and the laugh out loud dialogue/situations. I could not put this book down!! :)

Izzy dives into her work to try and get over Logan. She is working so much that she travels constantly. Isabella notices something is a miss w
Dali
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It’s heartbreaking, seductive and explosive, in that order. The continuation of the When You’re Gone series is addictive in the sweet and sultry persuasion of two people from different worlds that fit together perfectly and left me open mouthed with incredulity and wanting more.
“I’m a better man with you, because of you. We fit together. We make sense together.”

It’s been months since Logan’s worst nightmare manifested herself at the carnival, causing him a panic attack an Izzy more pain and h
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
** Full Disclosure: I received an ARC from the author in exchange for my honest review

What I enjoyed most about this book, is that it's got a solid plot with some HOT sex added in; it’s not a sex free-for-all book that tries to force a storyline in between the naked bits.

The story picks up a short time after the end of book 1, and shows Isabella living her life without Logan. She’s doing tons of traveling for work, burying herself in books so she doesn’t have to dwell on what could’ve been. Log
Taryn Elliott
Jan 13, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Please be advised. If your version of the book ends at CHAPTER 12, then please have your file updated via Amazon. The book was corrected upon release day, so should only affect preorders. The book should end on CHAPTER 18. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
XxTainaxX
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Taryn does it again. I LOVE her writing. She stays true to her characters, flaws be damned and I respect that about her. Logan and Isabelle are not perfect. They have their ups and some serious downs but they love eachother. Love is messy and sometimes full of stalkers and miscommunication. Love is also full of wickedly hot love scenes. Boy can Taryn turn up the heat with hers <3 I'm excited for the final installment. Down side? The darn wait!
~Kristin~
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Loving this series!
Diane
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this trilogy and the way that Taryn writes. This, the second book in the trilogy starts with Izzy discovering that she's being followed by security that Logan has put into place to protect her. She goes to him to confront him about it and their passion turns that anger into the kind of heat that Taryn excels in.

Wanting to live their lives on their terms gives them a second chance at happiness even with the crazy stalker chick actively after Logan. The way that Taryn plays this one out is
Sbell
Another book where the second was not as good as the first. I got bored with the stalker plot, and didn't believe it!! I was also bored with the H/h. They were so good together, and HOT in the first book. This one not so much. This was a filler while we wait for book 3. I was really hoping for more, and of course it ended in a cliffy. After reading the first book I would have said I can't wait for the 3rd. After reading this one, I just don't know if I care enough about these characters to buy i ...more
B. C. Booklover
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
O.M.G.

Well, it's official..these 2 lovely women are trying to kill me now. This is book 2 of this series and it was sad, full of regret on both sides in the minds of this separated couple. There are circumstances that put them back in touch and I was loving their angry but somehow sweet reunion. Together? For now? Forever? Could I hope for these soulmates to see the error of their ways? That remains to be seen.

Then, just when you think you have it all figured out, at least hope you do...BAM, the
Felice Foster
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rock Star Life

Someone got hurt! I just could not believe the ending!!

Book 2 picks up about 6 months after book 1 ends. Both Logan and Izzy are trying to get on with their lives. Eventually Izzy finds out about Logan’s secret and she is understandably pissed. Luckily she is so in love with Logan that they are able to work through their issues and try to live their life. But the shadow that is following them finally makes her move.

I felt for both characters in this book. Logan is trying to keep Iz
Stephanie Hutchison
Book 2 of Bella and Logan's story and like the first this has a cliffhanger, but while the first book's cliffhanger was a bit tame, this one will knock your socks off. Even knowing there was one, I couldn't have prepared myself for this ending. What a great story. Again, you are drawn deeper and deeper into the lives of Logan and Bella and the crazy stalker ex. This one was less about the chemistry (although they still have that) and more about daily life and romance. Great read!
Ann Meemken
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Logan will protect Isabella at all costs. Isabella threw herself into her work to try to move on with her life. She is a very observant person. She discovers people watching her every move but why? She will find out who is behind it and why?

This story was amazing. The author draws you into the story. I feel for both Isabella and Logan. They both have their own baggage to deal with. I am excited to see how their story ends.
Cinthia
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Logan and Izzy have separated for a while, but when she finds out that he is protecting her without her knowing, Izzy will take satisfaction and they end up together, wanting to live the love they found next to each other...

Will they be able to live this love, free from any problem?

This book has a cliffhanger that makes you want to read the next book in the series soon.
Diane
Jul 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read but

Do like these authors but this three set book is drawing out a very long drawn story. Like the characters and it’s a good story but it’s too long. Yet another disaster and fatality ending on a cliffhanger. Worth reading but it’s not my favourite. Again three books too long for one couple.
Lori Shankle
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
book 2 of the series- I was just WOWED!! I could not wait to dig into this book after the cliffhanger of book one!! You have got to read this series. It has everything from love, to mystery, to tragedy, and again another cliffhanger to get you ready for book 3. I definitely recommend this book series!!
Staphysagria
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
a turbulent romance Set in Winchester Falls ending with a doozy of a cliffhanger, fortunately (for your mental health) the sequel is available, because....Oh Boy, those ladies (Taryn Elliot and Cari Quinn) can write!
Ashley
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an ending!

Great book that follows Logan and Izzy as they navigate the craziness that comes with his stalker. A very sweet, romantic story. That ending is a major cliffhanger that makes me want to immediately start book 3. Really enjoyable book!
Paige Whitecotton
OMG

OMG I can’t believe this is happening. I can’t wait for the rest. I love the sassy banter Logan and Iz have with each other. I also like how they are evolving and growing even with all the drama around them.
Sandra
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm hooked! Already on to chapter 14 in book 3. Great characters - edgy plot running they the trilogy. More please!!
Tiffany Gross
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I can't wait to start the next one! This book was amazing. I love it when the authors give you characters that draw you in and make you wish they were real people.
Donna Dobson
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

Please tell me that someone can pin this on the stalker. Jeez Logan finally gives Izzy a ring and then life is blown apart.
Trish Bedroom Bookworms
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**originally posted at Bedroom Bookworms***

Elliott - Bulletproof Weeks

After the cliffhanger at the end of Anything But Mine, I was ready to dive into Bulletproof Weeks the second it hit my Kindle. Of course, life gets in the way, so I didn’t even get to start it until midnight Sunday night. At 3am, I knew that if I tried to pull an all-nighter, I wouldn’t be able to work or parent, so I reluctantly put the book down. Then I was so tired, I should have napped at lunch, but instead I made my way to the pizza joint 3 blocks
Happily Ever Chapter
smallerbanner.jpg

BULLETPROOF WEEKS (When You're Gone, # 2)
by Taryn Elliot

Sandy S
Feb 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 13, 2015

Being a famous rock star for almost two decades means putting his life on display. But for the last two years Logan King has dealt with the uglier side of fame. When his stalker escalates to issuing veiled threats against the first woman he's allowed in his life, Logan locks down and shuts Izzy out. His stalker isn't just anyone—she's as famous as he is with a financial reach that makes her infinitely more treacherous.

Falling for Logan King
Jill
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mild Suspense Mix To A Sweet Story

If you haven't read Anything But Mine, the first book to the When You're Gone series, you WILL need to read it first. I unfortunately did not and was a little lost in Bulletproof Weeks when previous events were mentioned or pertained to what was going on currently. So yes, you will need to read the first installment before this book.

After a bad and public break up with rock star Logan King, Isabella Grace can't face the stares and whispers, not always behind her
Jeannie Zelos
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Bulletproof Weeks, When You're Gone Book 2, Taryn Elliot
Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews
Genre: Contemporary Romance,

I loved part one and have been waiting for this book. I got the idea somehow though that this was a two part novel, and its not...when I got to around 80% and there was still lots to happen it dawned on me there’s more to come...and when we get to the end there’s one of my big hates – a damn cliff-hanger..grrr! Still, thankfully Taryn isn’t one of those authors that makes us
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Rock Redemption (Rock Revenge Trilogy, #3)
  • Sex, Desires & Rock n' Roll (Redemption Tour, #1)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Deeper Than Dreams (Love & Steel, #1.5)
  • This One Moment (Pushing Limits, #1)
  • The Waiting Game (American Gypsy, #2)
  • Show Stopper (Rock & Release, Act #3)
  • Find Me (Rock Romance #3)
  • Tempting Fate (Serendipity, #2)
  • Charmed (Adam & Ella #2)
  • My Best Friend's Stepfather #2
  • Falling Fast (Falling Fast, #1)
  • Boy in a Band (A Morgan Mallory Story)
USA Today Bestselling author Taryn Elliott has made it her mission in life to get as many rockstar stories out of her head and onto the page as possible. Sometimes a hot suited dude makes an appearance, and maybe a wine expert or six. She comes from upstate NY and falls in love with every hero as she writes him. As a bonus there’s always an eclectic soundtrack to match.

She's also the other half o

Winchester Falls (3 books)
  • Anything But Mine (When You're Gone, #1)
  • Edge of Forever (When You're Gone, #3)