Start by marking “The Bella Chronicles - The Adventure Begins” as Want to Read:
The Bella Chronicles - The Adventure Begins

The Bella Chronicles - The Adventure Begins

Bella the Shih Tzu is in the throes of her great escape, searching for the loving home she's always wanted. She hears someone cry out that there's a dog in the street! Bella immediately puts her escape on hold and springs into action as she frantically tries to save the dog...but she can't find him. What will Bella do The Bella Chronicles: The Adventure Begins brings to li ...more
Paperback
Published November 6th 2014 by Chadwick Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Bella Chronicles - The Adventure Begins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bella Chronicles - The Adventure Begins

Ashley Tomlinson
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
When I first started this book I thought I was going to hate it because it is a kids book. The more I read the cuter it got and the more I couldn't stop reading it. I read the entire book in a couple of hours. Though it may be more of a children's book, I think older people will enjoy it too. At least I know I really liked it. It had cute and humorous lines that everyone can enjoy.

I can honestly say that once I got out of first grade I quit reading books from the point of view of animals. When I
Leila
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to more to come!

Bella is a dog, clearly, and while we are never really told where she came from, one can guess without having to share the details that I am sure no child needs to hear.

Bella is taken in by someone knew and provided quite the life with her new person. She meets new animals at her new home as well as new people.

It is super fun to follow Bella around, hear her thoughts, meet her friends, and get
Sage Adderley-Knox
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is incredibly entertaining and witty. I'm a fan of good books created for young readers. The Bella Chronicles is enjoyable for all ages, and a perfect story to read with kids. The illustrations are bonus additions to the literary adventures of Bella, the Shih Tzu.

Author Erica Leigh Austin does a successful job in building a story from the perspective of a small dog who runs away from an unhappy home and finds herself in the hands of some animal lovers. There are many animals that Bella
Brenda
Jan 04, 2015
Erica Leigh
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Vanessa