Start by marking “Seduction's Kiss (The Allure Chronicles #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Seduction's Kiss (The Allure Chronicles #0.5)

Seduction's Kiss

(The Allure Chronicles #0.5)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1,041 ratings  ·  95 reviews
*Prequel novella to Lure (The Allure Chronicles #1)*

Never agree to a road trip to New Orleans with your roommate. At least not when your roommate is dragging you along while she reconnects with an ex-boyfriend. Possible consequences of failing to take my advice:

1) Unknowingly going out with a vampire stripper
2) Getting kidnapped by said vampire's nest mates
3) Falling head
Published January 29th 2015 (first published January 22nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Seduction's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduction's Kiss

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Seduction's Kiss (The Allure Chronicles #0.5)
Alyssa Ivy
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Seduction's Kiss is now available :)
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
It is about time Owen got his story out there! I am so excited for what book one will hold after reading this. I can tell, once again, Alyssa has written another amazing story in the world of the Pterons!
Amy
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read from Alyssa Rose Ivy!! Just one I think I couldn't possibly love another series, she gives me this! I have been a fan of Owen's since we met him in The Crescent Chronicles and have been wanting to know more about his character. So, I'm super excited that his story is finally being told. Seduction's Kiss is a wonderful asset to the paranormal world that Alyssa Rose Ivy has created. As far as paranormal goes, this book had it all: witches, magic, voodoo, vampires and of cour ...more
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy
5coffeebean

This was my first book read by Alyssa Rose Ivy... and guess what?!? She has a new fan!!!

As this was a prequel novella it was a pretty short read, however I think it was perfect in setting up the personalities of the main character as well as introducing us to the paranormal world Alyssa has built.

The story is told through heroine's - Daisy - POV. It is everything that a supernatural story needs - a needy a friends who drags a friend across state lines promising a good time for Halloween
Michelle
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
**You can see this full review and more at Book Briefs: http://bookbriefs.net**

Alyssa Rose Ivy had done it again! Seduction's Kiss is a prequel novella to the Allure Chronicles. Which is a new adult paranormal romance series set in her awesome world of New Orleans with all the paranormals we know and love from her. This is a companion series to both the Crescent Chronicles and the Empire Chronicles. (and kind of the Dire series as well) I love that they are all set in the same universe because w
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Originally posted at:

May I just start out by saying that this cover doesn't represent this story in any way. This story is at the most PG-13. This cover almost made me not want to pick this up to read because it infers SO much if someone just happened to glance over at what you're reading when you first open this up on a phone or tablet or just scrolling through your ebook library.

The story started out really slow and I didn't really know what to expect. It was your typical college room mate
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
FREE
FREE: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

1) Unknowingly going out with a vampire stripper.
2) Getting kidnapped by said vampire's nest mates.
3) Falling head over heels for your winged hero.
Believe it or not number 3 is the worst one, especially when no one believes you that he
Mandy
I received Seductions Kiss in return for an honest review from the author. Daisy didn’t want to go to New Orleans for Halloween but her roommate/sorority sister wants to see the one who got away so she agrees. Upon arriving in New Orleans it’s clear that the guys aren’t living in the lap of luxury and her sleeping choices are going to be lacking. It’s while in the club that Daisy decides to go for it and walks up to an attractive blonde guy who brushes her off.

Thankfully the roommate offers up h
Eileen (BookCatPin)
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Definitely a promising start to a paranormal series! I read the blurb once and decided I wanted to try this series. Then I completely forgot about it until I received the eARC. I have to say that it was a good thing I forgot because it increased my enjoyment going into the novella blank.

Daisy gets roped into visiting New Orleans for the weekend with her roommate. Of course, her roommate's there for a guy but it seems like said guy has a nice cute roommate for Daisy too. Until we find out their
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

Seduction's Kiss is the prequel to Lure, the first book in the Allure Chronicles by Alyssa Rose Ivy. I love love love how this author is extending the world she originally created in the Crescent Chronicles to other new and equally addictive series. I think I remember mention of vampires in one of the other series, but now we finally get to see them. I already like the characters within this new series, and the story has already reeled me in. Seduction's Kiss
Jackie Lane
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love when I am pleasantly surprised by a book, especially a novella which I find harder to rate because I never feel like I get enough information, but that is exactly what happened with Seduction's Kiss, only I was transported and drawn in by the variety of characters. I enjoyed getting a glimpse into the world of Humans, Vampires and Pterons and I can't wait to read the story of Daisy and Owen.

Jess (the cozy reader)
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had read this short story previously in the Midnight Kiss Analogy and loved it. Did a re-read today and loved it even more.

Plus there is the first four chapters of Lure...

I have officially gone to book heaven!

Final thoughts, I love Daisy's character as much as Allie in Crescent Chronicles. I cannot wait until Lure's release.
Oh, and Owen Kaye.. I freaking love you!
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great start to Owen's story! Can't wait to get to know more about Owen and Daisy!
Clare
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love these books each and everyone leaves me needing more, And i hope book 1 will be out soon cause wow Alyssa has a way with writing.
Coco.V
Dec 09, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (12/9/2018)!💝

Blurb:

1) Unknowingly going out with a vampire stripper.
2) Getting kidnapped by said vampire's nest mates.
3) Falling head over heels for your winged hero.

Barb Shuler
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
***small spoiler alert***

Daisy never thought that taking a simple road trip from Atlanta Georgia to New Orleans Louisiana would turn her world upside down, turn it inside out and stomp on a piece of her she didn't know was there. She has no will power to tell her friend and roommate-Reyna- no when she said she wanted to go. It was Halloween weekend after all. What would it hurt? Uh, scratch that how much pouting could she put up with if she said no.. that’s more like the right question. So, she
EscapeNBooks
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Seduction's Kiss is a great beginning to the new Allure Chronicles series. It re-ignited my passion for more of Alyssa Rose Ivy's paranormal genius.

Our first glimpse into Seduction's Kiss introduces Reyna and Daisy. Reyna is Daisy's good friend. She is compulsive, go-wherever-the-the-wind-may-blow you kind of girl. and a magnet for trouble. She has cooked up an adventure that will take Daisy on the wildest ride she's ever been on.
Zoey
A great little teaser & promising start to the series. Looking forward to the next one ...more
Franjessca
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 full moons - 'Seduction's Kiss' by Alyssa Rose Ivy I read the first full book to the Allure Chronicles, Lure before reading Seduction's Kiss, so before I start my review I want to say I highly recommend reading the novella before the first book. One of the reasons why I decided to read Seduction's Kiss after reading Lure was to figure out what happened to the main characters beforehand. Alyssa Rose Ivy touches base in Lure on what happened, but I definitely enjoyed reading the prequel too.
I go
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.facebook.com/twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I bought this story in an anthology when I saw the book by Alyssa Rose Ivy.

I am KIIIINDA in love with this author and her NA Paranormals. I loooove loooove loooove the Crescent Chronicles from which we meet Owen. He is a tormented soul and I have been dying for his book. When I found out he was getting a series.....HEART ATTACK!!!

The novella is really a glimpse into Owen's love interest Daisey. if you r
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
I really wasn't sure what I was getting into when I started reading Seduction's Kiss by Alyssa Rose Ivy. When I first heard of it, I remember thinking it looked good and I was interested in it...but that was all I remembered ;) So I was looking for a book to start and swiped open the cover, started and BOOM! I was hooked!

Daisy thinks she is just along for the ride for a Halloween weekend away to New Orleans. Begrudgingly accompanying her roommate, who is meeting up with an ex. She didn't have h
Gemma Weir
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuch.co.uk

Seductions kiss is book #0.5 and the prequel Novella in the allure chronicles.

I first encountered this author when I grabbed Flight book #1 in the crescent chronicles I was hooked so when I was offered ARCs of Seductions Kiss and book #1 lure in exchange for honest reviews I was a super happy bunny.

Seductions kiss is a super quick prequel that shows Daisy and Owen meeting.

This is very quick so we don’t get to know any of the c
Carra
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One of things a good prequel does is hook you for the series, and Seduction's Kiss definitely fits that bill. Meant to give background for the upcoming Allure series and how Daisy and Owen meet, it pulls you in right away and doesn't let go.

The book sports a great cast of characters; Daisy is a great lead female, strong, smart and cares about her friends. We don't get to see a lot of Owen, but he comes across as the strong, quiet and protective type-and of course hot and sexy. The supporting cha
Emma
Jan 26, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5/5

Intriguing start to this series - there is a lot going on and I can't wait to get more in depth with the characters.

Seduction’s Kiss is an enticing start to what looks like a thrilling paranormal series.

The novella sets the background for the series in an action fueled thrill-fest.

There is a lot going on in a short amount of time. Hints regarding the paranormal societies are sprinkled through the narrative encouraging a desire for more information.

The characters are well developed even thou
Ellen
Mar 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-arc
I loved Alyssa Rose Ivy's Crescent Chronicles series, as well as her spin-off series, The Empire Chronicles. It was in these series that we came to know and love Owen. Seduction's Kiss is the prequel to Ivy's new series, The Allure Chronicles, and is Owen's story. In this short prequel you dive head first into the middle of all kinds of paranormal activity set in the heart of New Orleans. Though, short, Seductions Kiss is action packed and delivers a punch in a small package. Ivy has set the sta ...more
Deniz
Aug 07, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the world building, the character building is done quite well in this short span but I felt like this might be too much of the usual PNR dramas. So I am not sure if I will read more of the series.
Lori
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Read as part of Midnight Kiss
Godelva Mozes
Jun 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: wattpad
The story was fine. But I think the ending was forced. after all, it's worth to read tho.
Nadene
Jun 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Good start, but went down hill pretty quick from there!
Sherryle
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alyssa-rose-ivy
Wpw
« previous 1 3 next »

• Kiss of Awakening (Succubus Kiss, #0.5)
  • Vampire Mage (Clutch Mistress, #1)
  • Sinful as Hell (The Demon Academy #1)
  • Ruthless as Hell (The Demon Academy #2)
  • The Tarot Witches I-IV: Caged Wolf/ Forbidden Witches/ Winter Court/ Summer Court
  • The Werewolf Queen (Wheel of Crowns, #1)
  • Something Wicked (University of Morgana: Academy of Enchantments and Witchcraft #1)
  • Wicked Games (University of Morgana: Academy of Enchantments and Witchcraft #2)
  • First Bite (Sweet & Sour Romance, #1)
  • BloodGifted (The Dantonville Legacy, #1)
  • The Aviary (Uncaged #1)
  • Hers to Take (Loving Your Enemy, #1)
  • The Dead Room (The Dead Room Trilogy #1)
  • Graveyard Shift (Lana Harvey, Reapers Inc., #1)
  • Starstruck (Starstruck, #1)
  • Captive: The Accord
  • Upended Life (Artemis University #1)
  • At Any Price (Gaming the System, #1)
Alyssa Rose Ivy is the bestselling author of more than forty novels with over one million books sold worldwide. She loves to weave stories with romance and humor, and she is best known for writing about college boys with wings. After surviving law school and earning her masters in library science, she turned back to her creative side and decided to write. Although raised in the New York area, she ...more

The Allure Chronicles (4 books)
  • Lure (The Allure Chronicles, #1)
  • Lust (The Allure Chronicles, #2)
  • Lost (The Allure Chronicles, #3)
  • Love (The Allure Chronicles #4)

News & Interviews