Start by marking “Behind The Door (Part 4)” as Want to Read:
Behind The Door (Part 4)

Behind The Door (Part 4)

Published March 8th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Behind The Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Behind The Door

Olga therebelreader
No more secrets, no more masks! Abby finally opens the Black, and final, door in order to find answers and satisfy her curiosity. Now, she feels stronger and more confident than she was when all started. But, is she truly? In this book, Abby meets love, at last, and this is frightening her. Mr. Hands may be the answer to her wants and needs, but again he may be not. Abby is afraid of experiencing more failures and emotional breakdowns. She isn't sure whether she should trust him ot not!!
These t
Take Me Away To A Great Read
Abby finally has the opportunity to face her inner most fears and become the strong woman she has been searching for in this final part of the Behind the Door serial. It is a great first collaboration between two amazingly talented authors! It is Hot, Steamy, Romantic, with amazing relationships!

Will Abby run scared because of past heartache? Will Abby let go of her hurt and be able to move forward?

You will not be disappointed with this book, and you will begging for more from this author duo!!!
 ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋLina's Reviews Book Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*

An amazing conclusion to the series.
Abby finally realises what she really wants and everything about Paradise is explained. The secrets of that magical place are revealed and emotions are tested. Mr. Hands' true identity has left Abby reeling but at the same time she knows she cannot leave everything that happened behind the Paradise doors behind.
Great storyline, refreshing and unique. Amazing characters and a male hero that will make you swoon.
Gloria Herrera
Jan 21, 2016 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing
This is a masterful story about learning to know yourself and what you want out of life. Two of my favorite authors have joined forces and given us a unique story.

Most of us go through life doing what is expected of us, or living trying to fulfill the expectations of others. Does this make us happy? Obviously not, and yet we continue living without understanding our innermost longings and desires. We follow in our parents' footsteps trying to demonstrate to them how much we love them by followin

Paradise. What do you think of when you hear, say, or think of that word? For me, it's a beach with crystal clear blue water, with a drink my hand, and my husband by my side. For Abby Simmons, it was simply a place that she could escape from her life, her job, and her boyfriend, Colin. When her paradise falls to the abyss, Abby seems lost in her world, and needs to find an escape.

Abby is a well known lawyer that works for the largest firm in the sleepless c
This is a serial basically about a woman who is lost after a bad breakup and finds herself by visiting a "pleasure house" based loosely on a geisha house. The heroine is a strong attorney, but in her personal life just completely insecure. At the same time she starts falling for Mr Hands (her guide through the doors), she starts dating a paralegal at work. Between the two, she finds out a lot about herself... and who are we kidding... has a lot of dirty fun times. These are quick reads- total gu ...more
Feb 22, 2015 Sandy rated it it was amazing

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date February 22, 2015

After the love of her life walks out the door, Abby Simmons is depressed, run down, and overwhelmed. Working long days as an attorney in a busy firm is sucking the life out of her and Abby feels she is at the end of her rope. Then, a co-worker recommends a new type of spa called Paradise. He promises their therapies will shake off her lethargy and help her to regain her sparkle. Skeptical, but very curious, Abby decides to visit the establishment. At
Aug 07, 2015 Jasmine rated it it was amazing
***I received a free copy for an honest review***

Note: This review contains NO spoilers

A lot of revelations in this last part of the serial. Secrets are revealed and some life-changing realizations happen that influences Abby's life decisions. I am reeling with a lot of emotions as I finished reading this last part of this highly sensual erotic romance. Both authors wrote an intense and sexually-charged romance that would keep readers panting and wanting for more. The blending of both their writ
Feb 26, 2015 Judie rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

What a great book & series!! Abby has come along way and now that she decides that she is ready for the Black door, she finds a lot more answers. Oh, & the sexy Mr. Hands is finally revealed!! What a great conclusion!

I completely enjoyed this series and how each door came to represent a stepping stone for those who were reading to take that journey that helped them find themselves. Loved it!!!
United Indie Book Blog
Feb 19, 2015 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing
An amazing conclusion to the series.
Abby finally realizes what she really wants and everything about Paradise is explained. The secrets of that magical place are revealed and emotions are tested. Mr. Hands' true identity has left Abby reeling but at the same time she knows she cannot leave everything that happened behind the Paradise doors behind.
Great story-line, refreshing and unique. Amazing characters and a male hero that will make you swoon. Mr. Hands will seduce you and enthrall you.

The Ardent Bibliophile
Feb 21, 2015 The Ardent Bibliophile rated it it was amazing
This was the PERFECT ending to the Behind the Door series. I can't say that I've been satisfied by a book this way in awhile. Abby has to start getting answers to the millions of questions that have been opened up to her. And will she ever resolve issues with her love life? I craved the release of this book and loved it from beginning to end!!!
Mar 02, 2015 Brenda rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the end to this series. These two authors came together and did an amazing job putting this series together. The final part had me sitting on the edge of my chair reading as fast as I could. This was an amazing journey for Abby to become herself. I loved every part of this series.
"Behind The Door" (Black) is a satisfying conclusion to this series. I'm actually hoping this isn't the end but that they do a spinoff of this series. I loved Abby and James and hope to read more about them. I really don't want to give the story away but will say that although it's only a story I did take a step back and look at my past relationships and what has motivated me or in some cases unmotivated me with them. I loved the concept of the colored doors and somewhat the unknown lying behind ...more
Mar 14, 2015 Carol rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Behind theDoor part 4

Wow, loved this series, and bk 4 did not disappoint, loved it! Full of distrust, mistrust, lies,job her work/ job that wasn't working out, time for change all around, will love survive all! Gotta read, great book.
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Solid 3.5 stars for this series! Full review to come!
Dec 26, 2015 Jecca rated it really liked it
Read and Reviewed for Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Ena May - Swoon Worthy Books/Enticing Journey Book Promotions
4 Star rating for the overall series Parts 1-4 - to come on tour.
Jessica Bush
Feb 22, 2015 Jessica Bush rated it it was amazing
Loved ...more
Feb 20, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing
I could read this series a Thousand Times and never be bored!!! Insanely addicting...... Sad to see this series ending, but Happy I got to enjoy it!!
Feb 13, 2015 Marika rated it it was amazing
Abby is ready to find out who's behind the door and the mask..or is she?
Decisions to make and consequences to face..
Will Abby become the strong and brave woman she wants to be or will she hide behind past betrayals and run?
Can't wait for everyone to read this's hot and really intriguing and it's a great story about woman's quest to be free to express herself!
Natalie Coelho
Nov 02, 2015 Natalie Coelho rated it it was amazing
This is the last part of a 4 part series loved it from the beginning right to the end could not put it down. Could not wait to find out if my hunch was right and to see how happy Abby was at the end just made it even better. You truly do not want to miss out on reading this series <3
Tracey Parker
Feb 09, 2015 Tracey Parker rated it it was amazing
I so loved this series! These two amazing Author's have left me again in awe of how well they can write a story. This part had so many twists and turns, with different people and conversations. Just perfect!
Brenda marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2016
Lawanda Heath
Lawanda Heath rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2016
Katrina B
Katrina B marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
Caty Hickson Hartley
Caty Hickson Hartley marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016
Sylvie Lapensee
Sylvie Lapensee rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2016
Andrea marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
Amber Saunders
Amber Saunders rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Book trailer: Book trailer:

M. Clarke aka Mary Ting resides in Southern California with her husband and two children. She enjoys oil painting and making jewelry. Writing her first novel, Crossroads Saga, happened by chance. It was
More about M. Clarke...