Start by marking “Behind The Door (Part 3)” as Want to Read:
Behind The Door (Part 3)

Behind The Door (Part 3)

4.47  ·  Rating Details  ·  59 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Published February 22nd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Behind The Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Behind The Door

Olga therebelreader
What a unique, sensual, fascinating story!! Abby's attempts to date so far have left her with a bittersweet taste and she decides to find release by accepting the next challenge in Paradise. She opens the Purple door wishing and hoping she finaly sees Mr. Hands' face. She's been intrigued by his ability to perfectly read her body, understand its needs and lead it to erotic ecstasy in a way that no other man has ever done it. The dynamic chemistry between them is explosive, passionate, ardent.
The
Take Me Away To A Great Read
The writing between these two collaborating authors is blended so well and effortlessly. This third part in this serial of Behind the Door will leave you wanting oh so much more! You will feel the frustrations along with the characters, and you will see the growth of the characters.

Will temptation be to much, and will Abby have to have what lies behind the hidden doors? Will Abby find happiness outside of Paradise and leave it all behind? Will masks and secrets finally be revealed?

You will be s
Gloria Herrera
Jan 21, 2016 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing
This is a masterful story about learning to know yourself and what you want out of life. Two of my favorite authors have joined forces and given us a unique story.

Most of us go through life doing what is expected of us, or living trying to fulfill the expectations of others. Does this make us happy? Obviously not, and yet we continue living without understanding our innermost longings and desires. We follow in our parents' footsteps trying to demonstrate to them how much we love them by followin
Sandy
Feb 22, 2015 Sandy rated it it was amazing

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date February 22, 2015

After the love of her life walks out the door, Abby Simmons is depressed, run down, and overwhelmed. Working long days as an attorney in a busy firm is sucking the life out of her and Abby feels she is at the end of her rope. Then, a co-worker recommends a new type of spa called Paradise. He promises their therapies will shake off her lethargy and help her to regain her sparkle. Skeptical, but very curious, Abby decides to visit the establis
Kelsey
THIS IS A REVIEW FOR ALL FOUR NOVELLAS.

Paradise. What do you think of when you hear, say, or think of that word? For me, it's a beach with crystal clear blue water, with a drink my hand, and my husband by my side. For Abby Simmons, it was simply a place that she could escape from her life, her job, and her boyfriend, Colin. When her paradise falls to the abyss, Abby seems lost in her world, and needs to find an escape.

Abby is a well known lawyer that works for the largest firm in the sleepless c
Andrea
This is a serial basically about a woman who is lost after a bad breakup and finds herself by visiting a "pleasure house" based loosely on a geisha house. The heroine is a strong attorney, but in her personal life just completely insecure. At the same time she starts falling for Mr Hands (her guide through the doors), she starts dating a paralegal at work. Between the two, she finds out a lot about herself... and who are we kidding... has a lot of dirty fun times. These are quick reads- total gu ...more
Brenda
Mar 02, 2015 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Each door Abby goes through brings something new and exciting for her. It is supposed to be a way to relieve stress and become her again. Abby finally goes on a date with James. I really like him and was so happy about that. But things happen and Abby finds herself needing to go back to Paradise and go through the purple door. Well she finds herself wanting to return but faces the decision to go through the black door and face her session master. If she does her time at Paradise will come to an ...more
 ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋLina's Reviews Book Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*

Oh my God!!! Terrible cliffhanger!!
Abby's amazing journey continues. Trapped between her growing feelings for James and her attraction to Mr. Hands, she ventures back to Paradise determined to open the Black Door. She is finally about to discover her mystery man's identity. But does she really want to? Her decision is made when things with James become complicated and she is forced to discover Mr. Hands' true identity.
Excellent storyline that keep
Jasmine
Jan 15, 2016 Jasmine rated it it was amazing
***I received a free copy for an honest review***

Note: This review contains NO spoilers

Wow!!! Well, the intensity level of this serial is addicting! Abby continues her journey through the doors at Paradise. M. Clarke and Alexandrea Weis has continued to amaze me with their writing collaboration on this erotic and sensual serial. Now, into Part 3, Abby falls deeper into the sensuality and intimacy behind that purple door...all the while her feelings for James grows.

The suspense is just killing Ab
Judie
Feb 26, 2015 Judie rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

While Abby continues to venture through the ups & downs that come along with the dating scene she has also accepted the next door at Paradise... The Purple Door! Oh boy, and can I just say that I'm dying to know who Mr. Hands is! Such a sexy read! This series is not disappointing at all!! I'm dying to see what happens next so, I'm off to dive into part 4!
United Indie Book Blog
Feb 19, 2015 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Oh my God!!! Terrible cliffhanger!!
Excellent story-line that keeps you on your toes and amazing flow.

Reviewed by
Katie Harder-schauer
Gah!

First off I have to say that I'm glad that I only have to wait a week to get my hands on the last part of this story. The mystery/suspense of who Mr. Hands is is killing me. Every time I think I have it figured out, something happens to make me question myself. Also, I'm just super ready to see what happens behind the last door.
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Purple Passion

Each installment just keeps getting better and better. When we left off we didn't know if Abby took a chance and went through the door or if she decide to take a chance with her delicious co-worker James. In the purple door its all or nothing before the last door where you meet your session master (Mr. Hands in Abby case). The authors have a way of telling the story that leaves you anxiously anticipating the next one. When these too talented ladies come together the writing is phen
Margaret Handler
Feb 18, 2015 Margaret Handler rated it it was amazing
Oh to live in the whirlwind world of Abby! The curiosity of would she dare the door or not? The possibility of going for her boss or co worker or only seeking and never finding what she's looking for? I love this Series and the way the books just blend seamlessly can't wait for the final book !
The Ardent Bibliophile
The mystery thickens...

Abby's life just keeps getting picked up, twisted around, and tossed upside down. It's no wonder things are so confusing for her. This MUST READ continuation in the series will leave you begging for the next part.
Carol
Mar 14, 2015 Carol rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Behind The Door (part3)

This series is so addicting, alluring,sensual, erotic, absolutely never sure what will happen next, the story is full of twists and turns, ready for bk.4
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Solid 3.5 stars for this series! Full review to come!
Jecca
Dec 26, 2015 Jecca rated it really liked it
Read and Reviewed for Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Ena May - Swoon Worthy Books/Enticing Journey Book Promotions
Overall rating for the full series is a 4 star - review to come on tour
Tracey Parker
Feb 09, 2015 Tracey Parker rated it it was amazing
LOVE!!! First off I laughed so much in the beginning, I felt like I was reading a conversation with my family! I loved meeting Clarence. Ok so now to the crazy, oh my, can't stop reading, what is going on part! She has her date with James but things happen and she finds herself needing to go to the Purple Door. But things still aren't going quite right, we learn if she goes through the Black Door, that she will learn everything but never be allowed back to Paradise! At the end she is there..... ...more
Jessica Bush
Feb 15, 2015 Jessica Bush rated it it was amazing
Amazing
Tia
"Behind the Door" (Purple) is book 3 in the series and sexy but intriguing but interesting mix of bad choices in men and daddy issues. Can what's behind the purple door help release her stress and focus on what she really needs? A shocking surprise awaits her that turns her world upside down. Will Abby choose the road she's always traveled or something new?

Love this series!
Natalie Coelho
Nov 02, 2015 Natalie Coelho rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! Abby continues her journey through the doors at Paradise. Now, into Part 3, the suspense is just killing me! Who is this mysterious "Mr. Hands" that she is addicted to? Although Abby resisted, she found herself surrendering her needs to Paradise. But now, as Abby finds herself having to make a decision... James or Mr. Hands? I am so excited to get to the conclusion...the final door... of this erotic serial. <3
Jessica
Feb 20, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing
I could read this series a Thousand Times and never be bored!!! Insanely addicting......
Marika
Feb 13, 2015 Marika rated it it was amazing
Couldn't wait to get my hands on this!
The temptation..so great!!!! I wonder if I could love this serial more and oh how I do..
I got more James..he's delicious..but will this attraction be enough or will Abby need Paradise as well?
It's hot, it's intriguing and damn, now I need the black door..yesterday! Lol
Can't wait for part 4!
Karen Hrdlicka
May 28, 2015 Karen Hrdlicka rated it it was amazing
Great plot twist in the series.
Diana Lopez
Apr 27, 2015 Diana Lopez rated it it was amazing
Have to read this. Love love love it
Caty Hickson Hartley
Caty Hickson Hartley marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016
Sylvie Lapensee
Sylvie Lapensee rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2016
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Authormaryting
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MaryTing
Blog: http://www.marytingbooks.blogspot.com
Book trailer: Book trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Z9xL...

M. Clarke aka Mary Ting resides in Southern California with her husband and two children. She enjoys oil painting and making jewelry. Writing her first novel, Crossroads Saga, happened by chance. It was
More about M. Clarke...