Start by marking “Behind The Door (Part 2)” as Want to Read:
Behind The Door (Part 2)

Behind The Door (Part 2)

4.51  ·  Rating Details  ·  65 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
Published February 8th 2015 by Weba Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Behind The Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Behind The Door

Olga therebelreader
This second installment is sexy, emotional and addictive. 5 stars are simply not enough!! Abby is getting more confident with herself and is discovering more of her sensual needs and desires. Her session master, Mr. Magic Hands, remains a big mystery and I can’t wait to see what other pleasures he can offer. Abby is experiencing a unique sexual pleasure in the Blue room. This time, her arousal is intensified through bondage, full nudity and, once again, blindfold. I really like the authors' desc ...more
Take Me Away To A Great Read
WOW!!! If you thought the red door was HOT, HOT, HOT what lies behind the blue door is so much hotter!!! Part 2 in this serial is so yummy, and Abby starts to grow as a person with her confidence and exploration in her personal life. Will Abby find what she is looking for? Will Paradise unlock Abby's true, hidden self or will it destroy any relationship she tries to have because she longs for that fantasy?

Will Abby give up on this quest or will she continue and try the purple room? Will the pur
Katie Harder-schauer
Feb 08, 2015 Katie Harder-schauer rated it it was amazing
I HATE SERIALS!!! I NEED THE NEXT BOOK RIGHT NOW AND I CAN'T HAVE IT. AND I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS ON PURPOSE BECAUSE YELLING THIS IS BETTER THAN THE PROFANITY THAT MY INITIAL REVIEW WAS ENTIRELY COMPOSED OF.

(This review is subject to change as I get over my current hatred of the authors for this big tease I'm being subjected to.)

Edit: It took me a while, but I'm over my anger now. I still don't like serials for the very reason that I was upset when I originally reviewed this book. I don't mind
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Blue

OMG this serial just keep getting better and better. I thought the red door was steamy the blue door is combustible and downright panty melting HOT. Abby took a chance to relieve the stress caused from her break-up by following her co-workers advice and going to a "Pleasure House". The first installment she let her inhibitions fly and in this installment we see Abby grow as a person and start to build her self back up. This serial has me totally hooked and I can't wait to see what's behind t
 ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋLina's Reviews Book Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

The mystery continues in this amazing novella. Abby keeps finding out more about the doors in Paradise and her secret desires come to the surface. Quick and clever read, this book will leave you craving for more.
She ventures into the Blue Door and Mr. Hands continues to dazzle her with his hands and mysterious ways!
Sandy
Jan 13, 2015 Sandy rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date February 8, 2015

After the love of her life walks out the door, Abby Simmons is depressed, run down, and overwhelmed. Working long days as an attorney in a busy firm is sucking the life out of her and Abby feels she is at the end of her rope. Then, a co-worker recommends a new type of spa called Paradise. He promises their therapies will shake off her lethargy and help her to regain her sparkle. Skeptical, but very curious, Abby decides to visit the establi
Barbara Barber
Jan 08, 2015 Barbara Barber rated it it was amazing
WOW, this is only part 2 of 4 and I am inching to find out what happens at the end. In part 2 we continue the journey through life and the "paradise" house with Abby. We follow her as she continues to discover things about herself. In part 2, Abby returns for the 2nd time to the Paradise house and learns a bit about pleasure via the dark side. Does her trip to "Paradise" make her loose control over her life and personal goals? Or, is "Paradise" making Abby into the woman she was always meant to ...more
Tracey Parker
Jan 10, 2015 Tracey Parker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-to-read
Wow! So we continue with Abby and her adventure into the blue room! All I will say is HOT HOT HOT, loved this room! After her appointment she is having thoughts on if this Paradise is turning her into a lustful wanton because she is always turned on. Some things happen and she dives into her work on the big case for work. She gets some help from James, one who no one really knows about. But he opens up a little and helps Abby with some of her issues without going into detail. Abby finds herself ...more
Margaret Handler
Jan 10, 2015 Margaret Handler rated it it was amazing
Oh Wow! The Look into Abby's life in this part is so transitionary for her as she is evolving into a more self aware , confident and sexual being. The problem she faces is separating the "Paradise House" from the rest of her world. The sex scenes and romance are through the roof hot!!!! It is a must read serial series! !!!!!!

i was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Charyse
Jan 26, 2015 Charyse rated it it was amazing
I thought part one to this serial was amazing! The blue door is so much more exciting and adds more to the character's personalities. M. Clarke and Alexandrea Weis did a great job, again! Cannot wait for the next installment!
Gloria Herrera
Jan 21, 2016 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing
This is a masterful story about learning to know yourself and what you want out of life. Two of my favorite authors have joined forces and given us a unique story.

Most of us go through life doing what is expected of us, or living trying to fulfill the expectations of others. Does this make us happy? Obviously not, and yet we continue living without understanding our innermost longings and desires. We follow in our parents' footsteps trying to demonstrate to them how much we love them by followin
Tabby Thompson
Jan 19, 2015 Tabby Thompson rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Stimulating! What a ride Abby is on! She went from being a broken hearted wreck to a fantasizing, sex craving, ball of sexual tension! All by choosing to find out what is Behind The Door each time. I love this book! I love the authors are breaking it up into parts because it leaves you wanting and needing to know more. Just like Abby in the book. It would be amazing to experience a place that gives you what you need! Can't wait for part 3!
Natalie Coelho
Nov 02, 2015 Natalie Coelho rated it it was amazing
I am in love this is the continuation from Part one and man so hot and steamy it will really leave you wanting more. I caught myself turning the pages back 3 times because I did not want the book to end and when it did I was sad. I need more of Abby and Mr. Hands I don't even know who he is and I am even in love with him. Can not wait to find out what the next door holds and also can't wait to find out about Abby and James and what will flourish between them both. Five stars all the way <3
DawnMarie Carpintero
Feb 02, 2015 DawnMarie Carpintero rated it it was amazing
5 Amazing Stars

This book was given to me by the authors for my honest review

As Abby's journey continues in this amazing journey of finding ones true self she has the goodness of a woman with desires, a heart that is closed off due to events of her past that she believes that she has caused. Abby however does not see the bigger picture of her past but with this journey to finding her true self she can begin to open her heart to possibilities that the past is not what she believes it to be.

Can Abb
Heather
Jan 06, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing
OMG I am loving this series!!!! I am so hooked and can't wait for the next part. Anyone who likes adventure, a little hot sex, and mystery will love it!!! Great job Alex and Mary!
Cody Smith-Candelaria
Mar 18, 2015 Cody Smith-Candelaria rated it it was amazing
A great follow up to part one! We delve a little deeper into Abby's world, into Paradise and into the story line. Abby is still struggling with the loss of Colin but at the same time, finally re-finding herself. She is testing the waters around her, not just dipping her toes in but really wading into the waters of the world and learning about herself. I can't wait to see what's next!
Marika
Jan 03, 2015 Marika rated it it was amazing
So hot!!! Last night I finished this at 3 am..couldn't put it down..always wanting more!
I liked Abby, but now I love her..she is growing as a person, taking chances and discovering more about what she wants. The blue door..wow..can I find a place like this?lol
James..I'm in lust..I want so much to happen :D
I need the purple door..can't wait!!!!!
Kelsey
THIS IS A REVIEW FOR ALL FOUR NOVELLAS.

Paradise. What do you think of when you hear, say, or think of that word? For me, it's a beach with crystal clear blue water, with a drink my hand, and my husband by my side. For Abby Simmons, it was simply a place that she could escape from her life, her job, and her boyfriend, Colin. When her paradise falls to the abyss, Abby seems lost in her world, and needs to find an escape.

Abby is a well known lawyer that works for the largest firm in the sleepless c
Jessica
Feb 09, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Like I said in Book 1....My mind still have not changed!! Loved. Loved .Loved.
This story was fun to read. It excited me and never wanted the story to end. Of course all stories have an end, but only for a little while. Part 3 coming soon!

Abby started out confused, but sure realized what she has been missing. I got to watch her grow to a very confident young lady. And Mr. Hand.... Who is on the other side of that very talented hand? I think I have a clue, but I sure can't wait to find out!! hehe

T
Andrea
This is a serial basically about a woman who is lost after a bad breakup and finds herself by visiting a "pleasure house" based loosely on a geisha house. The heroine is a strong attorney, but in her personal life just completely insecure. At the same time she starts falling for Mr Hands (her guide through the doors), she starts dating a paralegal at work. Between the two, she finds out a lot about herself... and who are we kidding... has a lot of dirty fun times. These are quick reads- total gu ...more
Jasmine
Feb 22, 2015 Jasmine rated it it was amazing
***I received a free copy for an honest review***

Note: This review contains NO spoilers

I've read books by both authors. I have to say that they both are amazing. Each author has their own style of writing, both delivering wonderful love stories with well developed characters and settings. Now, they have come together to write this four-part Behind the Door serial! The blending of their two styles created a hot and sensual story!

After reading Part 1, it definitely left me breathless...let alone h
United Indie Book Blog
Feb 19, 2015 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Things between her and Grayson progress, only to end in a complete disaster, while her friendly relationship with James becomes more solid. She is drawn to James but at the same time
Judie
Feb 26, 2015 Judie rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

Holy WOW!! This book was hot!! Abby is finding herself & let me just say that I would so high-five her right now! She's becoming an adventurous woman & it's suiting her well! Can't wait to see what happens next!!
Brenda
Feb 06, 2015 Brenda rated it it was amazing
Wow! Whats behind the blue door is so much hotter than the red door. I am loving this series. I was so sad when I was finished because now I have to wait! I can't wait to see what the purple door holds for Abby. Paradise has Abby of one heck of a ride!
Rachelle Narro
Jan 25, 2015 Rachelle Narro rated it it was amazing
Behind the BLUE door...Thats what I'm talking about! You can feel Abby getting more confident with herself in this 2nd book. Sometimes a powerful person just needs to give away the control to someone else. Also, Be prepared to start falling for James... as I am sure Abby is. We're off and running to get behind the PURPLE door next...
Carol
Mar 14, 2015 Carol rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Behind The Door (part 2)

This is an awesome read, intriguing, sexy, lots of anticipation, flirting, great story of unrequited love, and yet not seeing what is in front of you, ready for bk. 3
The Ardent Bibliophile
If red was satisfying, blue leaves you craving

The 2nd part of Behind the Door only draws you in deeper. Steamy, intriguing, exploratory... Can't wait for the next one.
Tia
"Behind The Door" (Blue)is book 2 in the series and this just keeps getting hotter. Abby can't get enough of her stress reliever "Mr. Hands" as she has so aptly named him, so she heads back for another visit to Paradise and to find out what awaits her behind the blue door. Meanwhile back at the law firm her colleague asks her out on a date and she says yes because of the excitement that seems to be awakened by Mr. Hands. What will she find out about her wants and needs when she opens that door?

I
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Solid 3.5 stars for this series! Full review to come!
Jecca
Dec 26, 2015 Jecca rated it really liked it
Read and Reviewed for Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Window (Paris Secrets, #1)
  • Mr. Right Now: Vol. 2: Party Boy in Room 211
  • Kinky Neighbors (An Erotic Romance for Four)
  • Telling Tales
  • Midnight Caller (Midnight, #1)
  • Void
  • Fragile Bonds
  • Deliver Us (Deliver Us, #1)
  • Hard
  • Fit to Be Tied (The Last Good Knight, #4)
  • The Discreet Lesbian: (Episode 1 in the Mandy Series)
  • Uncommon Pleasure (Uncommon, #1)
  • Melting the Ice Queen
  • Sebastian
  • Savage Rhythm (Club Volare, #6)
  • French Kissing: Episode One
  • Thankful
  • The Erotic Dark (Erotic Dark, #1)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Authormaryting
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MaryTing
Blog: http://www.marytingbooks.blogspot.com
Book trailer: Book trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Z9xL...

M. Clarke aka Mary Ting resides in Southern California with her husband and two children. She enjoys oil painting and making jewelry. Writing her first novel, Crossroads Saga, happened by chance. It was
More about M. Clarke...