Start by marking “Accepting Cherry” as Want to Read:
Accepting Cherry

Accepting Cherry

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  84 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Twirl me around and watch me spin, a modern day princess lives within…

Charisa has a perfect life. Just like her favored Princesses, she is living the life every girl dreams of: her very own fairytale, but even the sweetest fairytales must come to an end. When happiness is at its peak, fate steps in and one by one she loses everything.

Picking up the pieces to a broken life
Published 2014 by Chrissy Snyder books

To ask other readers questions about Accepting Cherry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accepting Cherry

Chrissy Snyder
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a very unique story; I can definitely say that I have not read one like it.

Charisa Martin used to believe in living the life of a princess, yet turbulent times in her life have prevented her from doing just that. All Charisa (Cherry) wants to do is keep her head low and survive, but the man that has developed an obsession with her makes it impossible...

Sawyer is living the life but when he gets a glimpse of Cherry, he's intrigued and wants to know more about her anyway possible.

As thei
booklover
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW !! I loved this book to "the moon and back" it was really emotional reading the heartbreak that Cherry goes through.
The prologue pulled me in straight away and had me hooked then chapter 1 skips forward some years telling us how Cherry's life which is perfect suddenly changes at the drop of a hat.
She doesn't think she can let anyone in to her heart as she thinks she will just get let down or hurt again so finds it very hard to open up to others and trust. Then we meet Sawyer who becomes dra
Nikki
There were a lot of aspects of this book that I enjoyed. Unfortunately, there were also a lot of aspects that I just couldn't connect with. Cherry'y life was terrible and I felt for her. I even teared up in the beginning. I really liked Sawyer and I was happy they found each other. I think the overall premise of the story was good and I would like to check out more from this author.
TLBC
Mar 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews, hot
My Review: (ARC provided)
4 stars!

I really enjoyed this book. The first few chapters broke my heart. The author writes Cherry from a young child's POV and does it very well. I really felt like I was in the mind of a little girl.

Poor Cherry (h) she had been through so much at such a young age and just when you think she might get a break she goes through heartache, shock and deception all over again and in the worse way possible. How can a person not be broken after what she'd been through? I don'
Lora
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

This book was not what I was expecting, but I don’t mean that in a bad way. When we first meet Cherry, we already know that her life has not been good. We know that she’s running from something - and probably more likely someone. After the first few chapters, I already knew that she had a past that most people wouldn’t survive. In fact, I was mesmerized by the fact that she could interact with people the way she did and that she was in such a public job.

The first time we met the
T.J. West
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised with Chrissy's first book. The story was engaging, touching, sexy and heartfelt. So much pain filled Cherry's life you couldn't help but feel for her. She went through so much and just wanted to be loved. Her trust issues were not unexpected. She dealt with some horrible people who crushed her. Yet I found Cherry to be a very strong character. She beat all odds and came out a fighter. Her choices, however, with stripping were not what I wished for her, bu ...more
Theresa Shaw
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg chrissy , I loved this book so much glad things worked out with cherry and Sawyer i was in tears a few times but couldn't put it down glad Michelle told me about this book I one clicked it looking forward to reading more of ur books , anyone reading this its a must read
Cassandra
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get your tissues ready

The first 6 chapters of this book just straight gutted me. But what an amazing story. It's full of raw emotions and deals with things that effect real people's lives. I'm so glad I read this book.
Amber Britten
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read!

Amazing!!! This story really makes you look at life, I absolutely loved it. Sure hope there's another book to follow this one.
Eye Candy Bookstore
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars
If you are looking for a book with a damaged girl and an alpha male, this one is for you. This is a story of love, loss, and the power to overcome the cards we are dealt in life. I gave it 3.5 - 4 Stars because the storyline was there, but the execution was a little off for me. But all in all, I would recommend you give this new author a try.

Cherry had everything a little girl could want as a child, a fairy tale life down to the princess canopy bed. When life decided to throw her family a
Heather
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
ACCEPTING CHERRY is a story about surviving and living with choices made under duress. The main character, Cherry, is an idealistic young girl who loses everything in the short space of six months. She goes from a happy child who dreams of princesses and Prince Charmings to a friendless girl living in a tragic situation. Somehow she rises above it, finding that Prince Charming isn’t the knight on a white horse, but a black Harley-Davidson.

There’s a lot of development to this tale, starting with
Kelly Mccurdy
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
~~I received this in exchange for my honest opinion~~

Where do I even begin with this book? At first I was sad for Cherry, she lost the one thing that meant anything to her. It wasn't just about who she lost, it was the was that they went about hiding the truth from her. The lack of emotion and respect that her own mother had for Cherry was the hardest part. However, Cherry overcame all of that to get where she is today.

Cherry goes through hell and back multiple times. She picks herself up and
Sam
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Charisse
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this read. It was light and different. I really like the plot line. Cherry shows that you can endure bad situations in life and recover, even if slowly. Just because you have a bad start in life doesn't mean it has to bleed into the future. I liked watching her grow and trust Sawyer. Sawyer was your typical college aged good guy. I really liked him. He saw something that enticed him and he never strayed. I am glad he got rid of Mandy, though. One thing I liked was that he never got jea ...more
Beantown Bitches
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great book ...love concurs all

The first few chapters really gutted me, I cried. I had to stop a couple of times to look out the window to come back to reality. I'm feeling really sad for Cherry.
Cherry was a happy little girl who's daddy loved her very much and called her Princess Cherry Berry. Things turn for the worst when her daddy gets sick and passes away. Her mother resents her and she is so mean, nasty and always belittling her. Nobody wants to be her friend, they think she's dirty and poo
Carole
Mar 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
If I could give this book 1/2 * I would have.

I kept on preserving with this book, hoping it would redeem itself. No it didn't.

I don't like giving bad reviews, but this book made me feel like I wasted my time and money.

The reasons are - the writing style and story. First of all for the first 6 chapters, it was written
so immaturely and it dragged on. To make the point of Cherry's backstory, the author could
have condensed it down to 2 pages or paragraphs. Secondly her style of writing, you just cou
Natalie
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SMOKES!!! This book tore me up from bottom to top and cover to cover. Chrissy is an amazing writer and just wow.. This book will make you feel EVERY emotion you have PERIOD!! I cried, got seriously pissed, super hot, sad to tears, and loved to tears.

Charisa AKA Cherry has been through so much but still carries herself through every day trying to better her life no matter what. She has been torn apart in every sense of the word but still loves and cares for others. Trusting them might be a
She Hearts Books
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Charisa is a girl that lost so much most of all her belief in happily ever after. When her father dies while she is a young child everything changes in her life. She goes through so much and my heart just broke for her. After being abused by people in her life, she decides to make a life of her own. It isn't easy, but she is just so brave.

Sawyer has experienced his own heartache with the ultimate betrayal by a brother. He finds Charisa one day experiencing such a need to protect and take care of
Melissa Mcdaniel
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I started reading Accepting Cherry with an open mind knowing Chrissy Snyder was a new Author I wanted to give her a chance. I know it had gotten mixed reviews but I didn't listen to any of those and wanted to be able to give my own review at the end.
I have to say it started out slow, but oh my heart hurt for Cherry. She truly was a Daddys girls and her mother was so evil. The girl had been through so much is her young life and she was only 23 and the blows kept coming. I just wanted to hold her
Ajs  Book Reviews
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cherry has always been close to her dad. When her father gets cancer, her entire world gets turned upside down. Her mother is not only a person She barely knows any more, but she also remarries to some one who is cruel.

Having a past that no one should ever have, leaves her with nightmare every night. She left home at 17 and has been trying to make ends meet since then. When she is offered a high class job, she takes it.

Meeting Sawyer is not something She planned in doing, but they kinda fell int
Alison Chewning
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
** ARC provided by Obsessed by Books for an honest review **

I didn't know what to expect when I was reading Accepting Cherry after seeing the mixed reviews posted by other reviewers. I am glad that I got a chance to read Accepting Cherry. It was a good book and I enjoyed reading it. In the beginning it was really depressing and sad to see what Cherry had to go through as a child growing up. Cherry thought of herself as a princess and wanted to find her prince charming. Her daddy always would rea
Raychel Faulkner
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from United Indie Book Blog for an honest review. I gave this book a 4.5 but rounded up!
Right from the beginning Accepting Cherry pulled me in and kept me reading until the very end. Love that we get to start with a POV of a younger Cherry and her struggles she has to overcome at a young age. This does not break from the storyline, or take away from it but lays the foundation that we need to know and understand Cherry. Sawyer, his character at first seemed a little superfic
Stacy j&j southern spice Coley
I usually start off explaining the characters but I'm doing it differently with this book..... I lost my dad to cancer a cpl years ago an the first 5 chapters to Cherry's childhood I cried bc I so relate how she felt losing her dad to cancer.... I cried an ugly cry an not even half way through the book... Cherry never recovered from the loss of her dad an she has such a disconnect with her mom that she is living at the Dinner Roll diner. Sawyer is a senior at college an when he first saw Cherry ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cherry's life goes from Disney Princesses to torment and bullies. One single moment starts a series of events that lands her in Sawyer's path. Sawyer's life was perfect.....well, except for that one family secret.

Can Cherry and Sawyer find the Happily Ever After they deserve, or will the sins of their pasts destroy their happiness?

Chrissy Snyder does an amazing job of creating characters you will love, hate, and some you might even connect with. I laughed, cried, and I wanted to throttle a few
Michelle Cage
Jun 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book by the author herself as a prize in a contest and I must say how much I enjoyed it. I felt so bad for Cherry to have been put through so much. Sawyer what an amazing guy. Just all that he does for her, my only objection was the end seemed really rushed, but I am looking forward to reading more from this author.
Kate Brubacher
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Must read!! It only took me a couple of evenings to read this book. i couldn't put it down. i felt like i knew the characters personally and couldn't wait to find out each step of their journeys. I loved how quickly the story moved along. Never a dull part in this book! Looking forward to reading more from Chrissy Snyder!!
Nate
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
So different from other books I've read dealing with similar situations. Wow, really enjoyed this one. May have to check out her other books as this was a new author for me.
Glenda Torres
This book was raw, heartwrenching. I was crying my eyes out is certain places, but i would read it again in a heartbeat!!!!
Lesley Edwards
Aug 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great story with great characters and some unexpected surprises. Will definitely read more by this author.
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Fight For You
  • From Dust (Portland ME, #1)
  • Hide Your Crazy (Like A Lady, #2)
  • The Alphabet Game: Part Three - L to R. (The Alpha Series, #1.3)
  • Hot Mess (Tragic Love #1)
  • Ting Tang Tony (Has-Been #1)
  • Hitman’s Secret Baby
  • Losing Her (Broken Road, #1)
  • One Year Love: Part Three (One Year Love #3)
  • Veil of Secrecy (Shadows, #1)
  • The Donor, Parts 1-3
  • Picking Up the Pieces (Part 1)
  • Ariel's Song (In Bed with the Enemy, #1)
  • Beautifully Used (The Beaumont Brothers, #2)
  • The Dark Duet (A Musical Interlude, #3)
  • One Wicked Night
  • Beautiful Little Fool
  • Fractured: Volume One (Fractured, #1)
Chrissy Snyder writes New Adult erotic romance. She loves tattooed bad boys and misunderstood women with happy ever afters. She divides her time between writing and reading when not loving on her very jealous furbaby, Mylo.
If she isn’t writing about heartache or second chances, then she is managing her busy household with her very supportive hubby and two teens.
She dreams of travelling to Europe,
More about Chrissy Snyder

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)