Start by marking “Mrs. Robinson (Mrs. Robinson #1)” as Want to Read:
Mrs. Robinson (Mrs. Robinson #1)

Mrs. Robinson (Mrs. Robinson #1)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  111 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
How far would you go to save someone you love? And how far would you go to get revenge on a loved one who betrayed you?

Ben Bradley is a twenty-year-old student and aspiring MMA fighter with a dead-end day job and a desperate need for cash to help his disabled sister out of a tight spot. Grace Robinson is a lonely forty-something D.C. housewife who spends her time reading
Published November 24th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Mrs. Robinson, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mrs. Robinson

Liloshadow (ReNee)
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Short Steamy (*fanning* face) Read That Does Not Disappoint!

Another great spicy read by Mr. King...the man knows how to write extremely well and he knows erotica. He pulls a reader in with enduring in-depth characters and then sets the reader on fire with his erotic scenes.

I'm not going to give a full summary since there are already a few, but I will say for such a short story the plot and characters are wonderfully developed. Ben seems like such a sweetheart and I can't wait to get to know h
Tammi
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read an ARC of this book. Wow! A different story from the norm. Loved it!
Poor Ben that kid has the weight of the world on his shoulders. As if being in college and trying to pay living expenses isn't enough he has a handicap sister to take care of and all of her medical bills. He is only 20 for god sakes!
A crazy opportunity falls in his lap! A male prostitute? Why not he likes women. But he has a secret that is pulling at him. (I think I might know it but keeping my thought
Holly (epiloguebookblog)
I’m still very much at a loss for words when it comes to Mrs. Robinson.

I picked up this book because author Seth King is on the list for an upcoming author event in Oklahoma (which I will be attending), and I wanted to experience his writing before potentially seeing/meeting him in person. He’s actually sent me an ARC of The Summer Remains, but at the time I was in the mood to read something more fun than sad.

So I bought Mrs. Robinson and dove headfirst into it instead.

What I liked:
• The fresh a
Jenae Aguilar
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Robinson is the first book in the Mrs. Robinson saga written by Seth King. This book starts off with Ben Bradley, a twenty year old that is trying desperately to take care of his older sister; she was involved in some sort of accident a number of years ago and needs care almost around the clock. Ben is struggling financially to afford even the basics for himself and his sister. He is days way from getting evicted from his apartment, and if he can’t come up with money fast his sister is goin ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
Nov 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
OK, wow. I read this one a few days ago and I had to marinate on this bad boy a bit. Maybe I needed to spend some time with family over my Thanksgiving meal so that I felt a little less dirty after reading this super super sexy book? I have read Seth’s other NA book and while it was sexy, I do not think I was quite prepared for this level of sexiness.

Ben is down on his luck and in need of money, desperately. He is a good kid, taking care of his handicapped sister and pretty much carrying the wei
Natasha (books_n_dreams)
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
11/24/2014
Check out my full review on my blog here, after reading my first reaction below! http://uforever22.wix.com/booksndream...

11/24/2014 Ok now that I've been able to sleep after reading Mrs. Robinson I'm posting my review again on my blog, link will be up soon, and at least now I can take a deep breathe and breathe (still speechless)

11/23/2014
I'm pretty good about what I say on my reviews but I can't hold back, just like Mrs. Robinson begged, now I am, I need the next one now!! I need Mrs
Jean
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was pleasantly surprised by this book! After just reading The Summer Remains, I wanted to try something else by Seth King and had downloaded Mrs Robinson a while ago.

This was a quick read and I wasn't sure what to expect. Ben was a young man caring for his sister who had multiple health issues. He was her only caregiver, and desperate times call for desperate measures. So when he is approached to become part of an app called Hookd, hired as companions (escorts) for rich women who don't have t
Shelley
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this author’s first book, The Goode Fight, and enjoyed his writing and storytelling, so I thought that I would give this book a try. Okay, and I will also admit that I do enjoy a forbidden love story (I feel no shame in that guilty pleasure). How could I resist a book about an older woman – a married woman at that, and a younger man – getting paid for his…ahem…services? I couldn’t.

I am usually drawn to full length novels, but I know from his previous book that he does focus a lot on the
Sarah Pianettini
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well s***. I don't even know where to start.

First of all this man loves torturing me. I've been (im)patiently waiting for this book since I read the first teaser. I might have stayed up all night to read this book after it hit my kindle at midnight.
Second, after all the waiting, this book definitelydid not disappoint. I won't give away any spoilers. You need to read and enjoy every moment for yourself. I will tell you that this book is all kinds of hott. Need new panties and a cold shower hott.
Abbie D.
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it

I have to say, I FLEW through this book. He took a scenario in which I have never come even close too being in and he made it utterly relate-able somehow. This story took me captive and held me until the very end.
This book is dual point of view, which make this also so impressive. The author is a young man and he wrote in the mindset of a woman in her 40's! Now, I'm not in my 40's but damn if it didn't read to realistically.
This is the first in a serial about Ben and Grace and I am already cho
Angie H
Nov 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ben is a young student/fighter who is struggling to take care of his sick Sister Claire and pay the bills, he is given the opportunity to make some extra money to pay the bills. Grace discovers her Husbands infidelity in the worst possible way and decides to seek revenge in the best possible way. I enjoyed reading this book, it has a good storyline, likeable characters and some very steamy scenes, with a cliff hanger ending, I will definitely be reading book 2 in this series.
Kristy
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I absolutely loved this. So deliciously sexy. I couldn't stop once I started. Dying to know what happens next.
ItaPixie
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars

After reading the blurb I wasn’t so sure to want to read this book, there were few things I don’t like to find in my stories (like betrayals and a too big age gap) but I completely changed my mind when I had a glimpse of few teasers the author posted on his facebook page because it seems like there was a lot more about the characters that I didn’t want to miss.

I REGRET NOTHING!

The story is wonderfully written, it sucked me in since the prologue and kept me captivated until the last word.

Vera
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great story. Seth King writes wonderful and i loved to read it!

Mrs. Robinson’s life is a very typical one for a desperate wife of a politician. She needed a kick to get her life back, and this was an unintended call from her husband. Before, she lived in books with her fantasy lovers and good white wine. This was the reason, why she decided to get a little recognition by hiring a callboy.

Ben Bradley needs money, because of his sister’s disease. He is young and responsible for her. To earn mone
J
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
20 year old Ben needs money in a hurry. He's trying to take care of his disabled sister after his parents flew the coop. Mrs. Robinson is the wife of a congressmen who pays her no attention but has plenty of time for his interns. She's lonely, reads romance novels about beautiful, "talented" youg men and wants some kind of revenge on her husband.

Ben learned a lot from his older neighbor lady in his teens and he decides to put his knowledge to good use when he signs on with an escort agency that
Kell's Bookmark Clique
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in 1 night, it had me hooked from the start , and I loved every page.
Seth King's writing is superb in this book. It's written in dual pov's and both are brilliant and totally believable. Being a similar age to Mrs Robinson, I was wary of how a twenty something man would write in her perspective, and I was impressed.
The story was original, fun, but had a very serious side as well, but most of all, this book was H.O.T!! Seth
King sure knows how to write sex scenes!!!
I am looking
Stephanie Powell
Dec 01, 2014 rated it liked it
For me yes I liked the book not loved. I am not sure what bothered me the most I liked the relationship between Ben and Grace. But the one between him and Mrs . Jill not so much Idk that was just not something I would fantasize about. But with Grace it felt real like it could happen. I can totally get a lonely house wife and her husband a complete douce bag . I was glad she wanted to get revenge. I do like this authors work I will continue to read his stuff. The way he describes touching a woman ...more
Jen Lynn
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked the character development and the contrast in the two wounded souls. Their story is every broken person, but it's uniquely and freshly told. So often it's the billionaire and the virgin.. this one is the millionaire kept wife and the young, lost fighter. ..

Seth has a wonderful writing style and sucked me into his story from the get go. I hope he does the second book, because I would love to find out where the story ends. I wish it were longer, I felt it just got going and then...
Anne Marie
Dec 19, 2014 rated it liked it
This book was good, but i had a little struggle getting into it. When i did the book read very easy and suddenly i was finished. :) Im not a big fan of writers writing themselves in the book, direct or through another caracter, it throws me of the story and making me focus more on the author. But i loved the relation between Ben and Mrs Robinson and hope the next book brings them closer :)) Also im hoping for a little more suspension, heartgreaf, anger and romance! Keep writing Seth! *ThumbsUp*
Melanie
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Such a great and interesting story. I really enjoyed this and can't wait to continue reading about the characters in the next instalment. I LOVE Seth King and has become one of my favourite modern writers, I just love his writing and the stories he tells.

Such a great short and steamy read that makes me want to read more.
Kristina
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Hot short read that ends with a cliffhanger. One thing that impressed me the most was how Seth was able to write and sound completely different when he was writing Ben's and Grace's povs. Well done, can't wait for book #2.
Kayla Pires
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! That was hot! After reading the summer remains I didn't know you had this side of writing also, I really enjoyed the short story.
Hoping to see the second part to Mrs. Robinson soon.
Becky
Nov 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
What's up with all these cliff hangers?! I really liked it but just like with The Goode Fight I'm left with no ending or no known date for the next in the series.
Sonia
Aug 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cliffhanger! When oh when is the 2nd book coming out?

This book is hot hot hot hot!
Erika Bonito
Apr 11, 2015
Megan Parker
Aug 31, 2015
Seth King
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Highland Treasure (Sisters by Choice 0.5)
  • Hot Southern Mess (Hide Your Crazy #1)
  • The Trainer (Redemption, #1)
  • Fighting For It
  • A Brutal Tenderness (A Terrible Love, #2)
  • Jagged Love
  • Obsession
  • The Navy's Ghost (Bad Boys of Beta Squad, #1)
  • Let Down Your Hair
  • Trouble in the Making
  • Coming Attraction (Public Attraction Trilogy, #1)
  • The New Samurai
  • Beefcake & Cupcakes (BeefCake, Inc #1)
  • The Broken Angel Series Boxed Set: Books 1 - 3 (Broken Angel, #1-3)
  • The Rock Star Next Door
  • Demon Laird (Legacy of the Mist Clans, #2)
  • Breaking Her Rules (Beyond the Cage, #1)
  • Waiting in Line [For the new iPad]
Seth King is a twenty-eight-year-old American author.
More about Seth King

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
  • P.S. from Paris
  • Love, Lucas
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
  • By Your Side
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
  • In The Flesh
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • The Curiosity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)