Start by marking “Her Charming Secret” as Want to Read:
Her Charming Secret

Her Charming Secret

Aiden Reid is a caffeine addicted workaholic. He needs a new secretary, and he needs one badly. When his cousin Alex decides to help, it only adds to Aiden's frustration. Alex introduces him to Jo Winters, but she is no secretary – she's a young, enigmatic novelist, and Alex persuades her to take the job. The secretive woman intrigues Aiden to no end, and he finds himself ...more
ebook
Published November 25th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published November 5th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Her Charming Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Charming Secret

Start your review of Her Charming Secret
Komal Chandwani
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Are you looking for a good story that comes with an entire package which makes it an exceptionally good read? Then H.C.S. is a truly perfect choice!

The story draws the reader commencing chapter which is filled with heaps of mysteries and what-not. With a duo of the Reid brothers - Aiden and Alex - you can never be subjected to boredom. Throughout, it reveals an energetic story-line that never seems to quench the thirst of curious readers, yet.

With love and laughter combined, combined with a
Juveria Banu
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this book when it was only a first draft. I fell in love with the characters. Aiden, Alex, Jo, they drew me to their best and the worst. This isn't just a romance novel. It also has a tinge of humour that won't fail to tickle your funny bone. Author, Sam Ayers, has done a fabulous job to portray love, friendship and a huge family, and how every relationship matters. It's a highly recommended book if you are looking for Romance that'd bring a smile to your face.
Amms
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is a feast for all the romantics out there. It’s the perfect blend of love and, the confusion and chaos that come with it. Of family and Friends.

I read the book initially on Wattpad and couldn’t wait to read more about Dashing Alex, Sweet Jo, Beautiful Abby and wonderful Aiden.

An intriguing read that grips you till the end and leaves you yearning for more.
Shahraba Jahanzeb
Dec 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
A blend of romance, mystery and humor, this book is not solely focused on the story of the lead character. Sam Ayers has done a recommendable job by showing the bond between families, the special bonds that friends share. This is a book for anyone who's looking for a romance, but not your average, clichéd one.
Kanchan Mehta
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
A nice romantic story that I loved reading. Too long for my liking but one I would hate not to read.
also I missed reading the first draft on wattpad but I'm glad I could read it as a published book :)
Suma Hegde
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A sweet and cute romance. So glad I picked this up.
Aiden, I've a crush on you. :P
Saloni
Feb 08, 2015
Steffi
rated it did not like it
Mar 06, 2017
Dec 07, 2014
Aimee
Dec 10, 2014
Sam Ayers
Dec 18, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Eliza Cabides
Penny Leidecker
Jul 01, 2015
Afroza Begum
Jul 06, 2015
Sam Ayers is twenty-one-year-old debut author and a recent graduate. Sam has been fascinated with short stories, which she wrote before turning to Fiction for fun.

Sam gets great pleasure from writing. The worlds she creates in her imagination come to life when she pens them down. At the end of the day, when she sees what she has written, she feels that she is discovering a lot about herself