Start by marking “Eternal (Seaside, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Eternal (Seaside, #4.5)

Eternal

(Seaside #4.5)

*This is a crossover novella featuring characters from both the Seaside and Ruin series*

Lead singer of AD2 Demetri Daniels only wants one thing...
To marry the love of his life and make the day perfect for her.
But perfect isn't exactly happening, not with his sister-in-law going into labor, or with rabid fans discovering their wedding location, or birds suddenly
Published January 22nd 2015 by Rachel Van Dyken

Start your review of Eternal (Seaside, #4.5)
Jessica Viteri
“It’s a beautiful thing to watch two people join their lives together. It’s purity at its finest, when you can look at another broken human being and say I take you… just as you are, and I think you’re incredible.”

My GOODNESS! Ms. Van Dyken can write!

Holy smokes! I felt like I was really there, at the wedding, taking in this beautiful event. And WOW those VOWS! That Wes boy sure knows his romantical stuff. I think he should work for Hallmark if football doesn't pan out for him ;)
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Angela
Book provided by Rachel Van Dyken
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

I was first introduced to Rachel Van Dyken with the Seaside Series and I have been in love ever since. the characters just come to life in any story that I have read by Rachel, and now in Eternal she is bringing two of her amazing worlds together. Seaside meets Ruin. OMG could you ask for anything better? Well maybe but I just don’t see how the mafia could be worked in, but with this author you
Cassie
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Crossover Loving Stars!!!

Rachel Van Dyken gives us a great, quick read with all the best parts of the Seaside Series and the Ruin Series!!! Absolutely love Demetri and Gabe, and they don't disappoint in this book at all. Between their funny banter between each other, and their romanticism between Saylor and Lyss!

I can't forget Wes, Kiersten, Alec, Nat, Jaymeson and Pris! Aaaaand there could be a little extra character in there as well that we meet! It was the best of both worlds as they come
Sonya Mcalister
Shelves: favorites, alpha-male
Wowzers. I don't know many authors daring or courageous enough to have characters from different books come together and interact with each other in one Amazing book. This story line had way to many Hot Alpha Males whose testosterone levels were making nurses and other woman swoon. I have never had so much fun reading a book before. This was a really sweet and heart warming story of a loving couple wanting to get married and the unexpected tragedies that could happen to anybody. It was just ...more
Liza
Actual Rating: 5+ stars

Rachel Van Dyken took me to cloud nine.

"She wanted Ashton Hyde."

"I wanted John Legend."

The Seaside gang is back! And they have another gang with them! The Ruin people! Before anything else, I need to put this out there:

Seaside and Ruin guys together shouldn't happen anymore because...
they're too pretty in one book I thought I was going to die. But at least I'll die happy right?

Two pages into Eternal and I'm already laughing and dying. It was so refreshing to read
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
We all fell in love with Wes and Gabe in the Ruin series...we all also feel in love with Alec, Dem, and Jaymeson in the Seaside series....well can you imagine all those characters PLUS their wife's/SO together?!?

Well you better because Rachel Van Dyken MADE IT HAPPEN!!!

This is a great novella with all the characters you love...there are 2 life changing events that happen... Plus you get an idea of where AD2 is going in the next Seaside novel!!

Fast read...loved every second of it and the boys had
Lesley Peck
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm in love all over again....with ALL of them!

Best.crossover.ever!

Rachel Van Dyken is a goddess when it comes to writing. She's my girl crush. Seriously.

Eternal takes us back to Seaside just in time for Demetri and Alyssa's wedding and for the arrival of Nat's baby! It was so amazing! We get Alex, Demetri, Jaymeson, AND the boys from her Ruin series - Gabe and Wes. Heaven, pure Heaven! I laughed so much throughout. And of course we get our super sweet moments where I cried. There were plenty
Angie7
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED IT! Awesome! couldn't put it down! Lovely just lovely! Story line was awesome joined so many characters... into a family. Great to see Dem and Lyss finally joined together in matrimony. What drama, thought I was watching the Monkeys run around town thru obsticals trying to get to that perfect place to have their wedding...of all places perfect! So glad to be their for the birth of Ella. Love Gabe and the rest of the crew! Can't wait for more...what will be more? Will Wes get sick? will ...more
Michelle N
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
If you are a fan of Seaside and the Ruin series, then you will love Eternal! What a fantastic idea to have all of the Seaside and Ruin characters come together to celebrate Demetri and Alyssa's wedding! Every bride wants a perfect wedding, but sometimes fate has something else in store. Just because it isn't exactly like you planned, doesn't mean it won't be perfect. All of the characters worked so well together. Their quirks and personalities complimented each other. I can't wait to see what ...more
Three Chicks
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Review by Lisa Kane

Loved this novella! It was like the perfect storm with characters from The Seaside series meeting characters from the Ruin Series (genius!)

There's little angst in this -it is what it is meant to be a fun and flirty meshing of lots of different quirky personalities all coming together for Damian and Lyss's wedding. And maybe just maybe Alec and Nat's baby's welcoming to the world.

I adore the Seaside series and am hoping for lots of spinoffs's!
L.M. Evans
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This had me in fits of laughter throughout the book but there was one part about a princess and Queen that had me instantly in tears. You can feel the love for these characters bubbling over the pages.You will laugh and cry so have the tissues at the ready because you will need them. This is one of my favorite series I've read and I highly recommend this to everyone.

one series that needs to be picked up for a movie, like now.
Clare
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drop everything and read this NOW!!!!!

I love Rachel's books each and every book of her's Ive read i loved, This was so funny i had to put it down as i had tears in my eyes from laughing to hard lol, I really really hope we get more from Jaymeson as he was one i wanted to know about, I loved seeing Wes, Kiersten, Saylor and Gabe/Ashton in this hoping there maybe more of the altogether cause that would be awesome. Thank you Rachel for such a great story I LOVED IT.
Heather
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
You simply can't have a book with Demetri in it and not give it 5 stars - he is one of my favorite characters - simply adorable!! This is such a great novella because it centers around Demetri and Alyssa's wedding and all of the interesting and funny situations that occur surrounding that but it also teases you with characters from the Ruin series - Rachel Van Dyken gives you just enough of a taste of those intriguing guys to make you run out and buy those books to see what they are all about.
Tanisha
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
AD2 and Ruin crossover is book boyfriend overload

I can't get enough of the great brotherhood and friendship of the guys from the seaside and Ruin series. Demetrius is always so funny and I love him. It was great to see all these great characters in one book and the storyline fit all of them perfectly. You wouldn't have guessed that they were two separate series. Love it and can't wait for the next book.
Melissa
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When you read a Rachel Van Dyken book, you should just be prepared to cry. Demetri and Alyssa are finally getting married. But, not without adding a couppe of new people to the guest list. Gabe, Saylor, Wes and Kiersten from Rachel's Ruin Series make an appearance. I couldn't ask for anything more, well unless the guys and girls from The Bet Series wanted to stop by. Rachel's books are always captivating and this one is no different.
Lindsay Ploshnick
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book made me so happy. I've never really read a successful crossover book and Rachel had done just that. Demetri my love shows why he made the seaside series one of my favorite ever. From his humor, to his love for Alyssa, his brother, music, and Nat he just made me fall in love with him all over again. Adding Wes and Gabe into the mix just made everything brighter! Chaos, love, laughter, happiness are all embodied and made this a top read of 2015. Great job Rachel!
Michelle Quintana
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved the crossover of her two series Ruin and Seaside. There was so much going on that I wish the book would have been longer. Parts of the book were really sweet/romantic and other parts had me lol. I forgot all about Demetri's fear of birds and I'm happy to know that hasn't changed. I hope that there will be more books in this series because I really enjoy reading it
Riza
5 STARS!

SIGH! I closed the book with the brightest smile ever.
If Book Boyfriend Orgasm do exists or say Ovary explosion, I might have those simultaneously while reading this book. Seriously, this is a book a fan girl could asked for, a crossover of her two favorite series not to mention my Wes and my Dem! I AM IN cloud 9.
I loved it!
Lisa Fallon
Shelves: favs, lol-books
These books get better and better!!
This is one of my favourite series. Rachel never let's us down another brilliant add to the seaside series oh with the magical touch of the ruin gang cannot get any better.
Becca
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What's not to love about the boys of AD2 joining forces with gang from Ruin!

How about taking a break from touring just long enough to have baby and also fit in a wedding.

Fun times!

A perfect addition to both series.
Nancy Metsch
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bringing the cast of ruin in too this group was a stroke of genius.....I loved it
Tanya
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-read
What can I say? I love all of Rachel's books. This was a great catch up to Wes/Gabe and the seaside gang and it was so funny! loved it
Amanda
Jan 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
A funny lighthearted read, the banter between the brothers and their growing family of friends is just hysterical, great series
Rosemary
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely little cross over book from 2 great series, the ruin series and the seaside series. They both have fantastic characters and it was lovely reading them all together.
H.
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Five amazing Demitri and Alyssa stars. Loved getting to be a part of all the fun leading up to their wedding day. This book has it all. Babies, eloping and a wedding.
Lora Borzelleca
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Freakin loved this book. I read it at work and had to cover my mouth a few times to keep from laughing out loud. I love these guys.
Cyndy
Dec 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-series
What's not to like about a Seaside/Ruin novella? It was hilarious, fun and sweet!!!!
Tina Guerrette
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Read!! Another great book, couldn't put it down!! LOVE!!
Carisa
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this series. Couldn't put it down.
Claire
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
That was so beautiful man. How does Wes always find the right words. *wipes tear*. That was so much more than a happy ending.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • Tempting Brooke (Big Sky, #2.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #90)
  • Dance With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12)
  • Sexy Dare (Sexy, #1)
  • Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1)
  • Already Gone
  • Enchanting Sebastian (Big Sky Royal, #1)
  • Soaring with Fallon (Big Sky, #4)
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
  • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied, #4)
  • All It Takes (Romancing Manhattan, #2)
  • Making a Play (The Field Party, #5)
  • Crazy Hot Love (Dirty Dicks #2)
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...

Seaside (4 books)
  • Tear (Seaside, #1)
  • Pull (Seaside, #2)
  • Shatter (Seaside, #3)
  • Fall (Seaside, #4)
“You may be my new princess. But your mama is my queen.” 2 likes
“AW LOOK, THEY FELL asleep!” I nudged Saylor and pointed to the chairs where Demetri and Gabe were still sitting. Demetri’s mouth was hanging open as he leaned to his right, and Gabe leaned to his left, meaning they were like cuddle buddies. Seriously, it was a hot picture. Teen girls’ minds everywhere most likely were exploding right now.” 2 likes