Start by marking “Perfect Submission (Submission, #4)” as Want to Read:
Perfect Submission (Submission, #4)

Perfect Submission

(Submission #4)

I’ve spent my life running from the past, but now there’s no escape.

He says he can save me — if I’ll only trust him.

I want to believe him, but how can I be sure?
My choice is ruin or surrender.

Now, I have to decide.

*The explosive final part of the sensual, suspenseful new serial*
Paperback, 1st Edition, 74 pages
Published February 2nd 2015 (first published February 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Submission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Submission

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo SloaneSweetsubmission4TitebySueBee_zps0ae60bb4.jpg
 photo ss4 cover xB by sb_zpseppkcim7.gif  photo ss4 story xB by sb_zpsuv7mryo9.gif
★★★★! Perfect Submission, part 4 of 4. The conclusion to Cam & Isabelle’s story of BDSM sexual exploration & standing up to one’s past

The Sweet Submission series is a stand-alone sequel to The Seduction and The Invitation series.

There are 4 parts, which should be read in order:
Part 1: Sweet Submission
Part 2: Wild Submission
Part 3: Total Submission
Part 4: Perfect Submission

In Submission, part 1-3 socialite and heiress Isabelle Ashcroft (step-sister to Keely from The Seduction) was res
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}

photo 2f6a9311b99df9f957e5421f1609efbd_zps97e8d67f.jpg

This was my favorite book in the series.
Cam is back to being the sexy alpha that I loved in book one and Isabelle becomes an empowered woman in this final installment. She didn't end up being the "damsel in distress", as I had thought she would be. Isabelle has courage and fights to break free from Brent's manipulations and devious plans. Cam was also right by her side every step of the way.

I can't believe I
Eda**
Feb 04, 2015 rated it liked it

** 3 “Yes, Master.” STARS **

“You don’t see what I see when I look at you,” he tells me, his voice so warm and reassuring. “I see your STRENGTH. Your COURAGE. Your BEAUTY. Not the mask you put on to face the world,” he adds, turning my face to look him in the eyes. “BUT THE REAL YOU.
~ CAM

Isabelle feels beaten. She can feel the cold steel of the handcuffs biting into her flesh. Yet this time feeling them locked around her wrists doesn't drive her crazy with pleasure, it fills her heart with
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3-3.5 ★'s

The book starts off with Isabelle being in jail and having to suffer through some harsh things. Luckily, she doesn't have to stay there thanks to Cam.

Suffice it to say that this is not my favorite "series" of the bunch. I do like Cam...I'm just over the whole BDSM theme. But I do like how he seemed to make peace with things at the end.

description

It was great how Isabelle took control of her life...finally. I think that only helped Cam with his life. It was wonderful how they managed to work thing
.Karéz.
3,5 Stars

" His domination means to me. Freedom. Release. Security. I trust him with my life.

But can he ever trust me again?...

In this last installment of Submission series. Isabelle, is going through a hard time, her past finally caught up to her, and there's no way out of this, tell she face her darkest secrets once and for all. But, that's not what worries Isabelle the most. her worry, is that, Cam, will never forgive her. and might change his mind about her?

Where, Cam, feels disappointed
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.5-4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo f257fe46-2b8d-43f0-a5cf-c2af188817f3_zpsf9d2b508.jpg

photo 7c843881-15e5-45c1-a0b5-dbc0ab5fcc27_zpsf960b0a8.jpg

In this final installment things are tense in the beginning for Cam & Isabelle when Isabelle's past finally catches up with her. She has worked so hard to fit in with the wealthy & create this whole new world in New York, & when it all comes crashing down around her she has to figure out who she can trust & who truly cares about her. Obviously bastard Brent is still angry with her & out to get her for choosing Cam over him, but she finds
Lizzie
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**

The conclusion to Roxy Sloane's Submission series is full of raw emotions, suspense, and love. Of course there is also lots panty-melting hotness!! Cam and Isabelle are absolutely perfect for each other, but can they overcome all of the roadblocks that nasty Brent tries to throw in their way?? You'll have to read it for yourself to find out!!

5 stars from me!! I loved every second of it!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Damn it, I am torn between retiring from reading Roxy Sloane's books, and unabashedly stalking her until she releases her next book. Because how can she top MY Cam? I F. L. O. V. E. D this series, and Perfect Submission was the perfect ending to it.

The past that Isabelle has run from for years has finally caught up to her, and now all that's left to do is trust her Master. If she can surrender it all now, freedom could be hers. But if she can't, the future is bleak...

Oh, what an ending! A happy
Renee Entress
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015
5 star

This is the final part of Cameron McCullough & Isabelle Ashcroft's story. If you have read Roxy's other books you should already know both of these characters. If you have not read them what are you waiting on??

If you have not already read the below I would recommend reading those books first:
Sweet Submission (Sweet Submission #1)
Wild Submission (Submission #2)
Total Submission (Submission, #3)

After Isabelle is taken away she wonders if this is the end for her. Will Cam still want he
Sakura
Perfect Submission- Consume photo PerfectSub02_zps9b139ce5.jpg
::: Book 4 of 4 | HEA :::

Sadly, the conclusion to Cam and Isabelle’s story has arrived. On the plus side, it is an incredible finish to another amazing serial from Roxy Sloane.

Towards the end of the book it hit me. I thought back to the first book and how much Cam and Isabelle have changed since them. They’ve each matured and grown so much, and being with each other has allowed them that. The love that Cam exudes towards Isabelle is astounding. There were a few times where his words brought me
Dina
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015-reads
2 disappointing stars!

As much as I LOVED other works by Ms. Sloane, I felt like this heroine was not up to par with the other heroines and that the story itself could have used more.. I don't know.. substance, maybe.

So, to surmise how I felt while reading this last one..

description

Still, love the work of Ms. Sloane, and I can't wait for some new material :)
Nina ~ Social Butterfly PR
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing Finale to the Submission series. I absolutely adored Cam and Isabelle's love story. In Perfect we really get a sense of who they are individually yet where they are going as a couple. There is a bit of history that is revealed and I loved getting to know them better.

Perfect had the same schizzle that all of Roxy's books have, but towards the end it became a bit more reverent and it fit this couple to a tee. I will miss Cam and Isabelle!

oh fyi....we get a one liner from the Panty
Cassandra Caress
Full review to come! I'm still trying to figure out how to put into words how much I want Cam!
Nikki Sloane
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the read. The story moved quickly and held my attention throughout. Roxy writes page-turners...I don't think she's capable of writing something that doesn't move, which I love. I've been and am a huge fan of her work. I wanted very much to love this conclusion as much as her other stories, but something held me back from giving it the full 5 stars.

Isabelle. I couldn't connect with her like Roxy's other heroines. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I disliked her, but often times I wanted
Tonya
Shelves: romance
I was kindly given an ARC for my honest review! Thank you for this and all of your series!

PERFECT Submission

Imagine going your entire life running from and hiding your secrets until someone you once trusted uses them for blackmail and revenge.

Imagine a man in total control of his emotions. Closed off to the world because he's ashamed of his preference to Dominate women completely.

The journey with Cam and Isabelle has been the best kind of emotional roller coaster. They have overcome so many ob
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Wow! What an epic ending to Isabelle and Cam's story! This book was sweet, sexy, and suspenseful! This author has a way of drawing you in and keeping you begging for more only for the author to deliver absolute perfection! This was a whole lot of naughty with Cam *swoon*!

This book delves deeper into Cam and Isabelle. Isabelle broke my heart many times but she always had Cam there to pick up the pieces and herself as she found her strength. And Cam... gosh the man made me swoon and I am
Hilary
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"This is what pleasure does to us all; makes slaves of us. Makes us beg for things we never dreamed ourselves capable."

The conclusion of Cam and Isabelle's story is absolute perfection! Everything I hoped for and more from this couple.

If you have read the other series (The Seduction and The Invitation) by Roxy, you know how shallow and icy Isabelle comes across. The evolution of this character across all of these books has been amazing. Watching this evolution makes the reading experience so mu
Louise
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Roxy has done it again with another erotic filled series. I am being particularly biased when I say Cam was seriously hot, everything you would want a man to be but to have the leading man as a fellow Scots well I could read about him all the time ... The conclusion of this 4 part series takes us the reader on a journey of drama and a love between 2 people who change for the better. You get an insight into Isabelle's life as a child and you get an understanding of how she created a persona to fi ...more
Jay
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Words can really express how much I like this series.

Isabelle and Cam are a couple that I will cherish in my heart always. Through this whole series we have seen each of them mature and realized what really is important in their lives. To say that I would missed them is an understatement.

I'm honored to have been able to read this book before its release and so glad to have met Cam, that Scottish man stole my heart right from the beginning of this series. Thanks Roxy for this beautiful series an
Marika
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this series and I am sad that it's the end but what a journey!!!
Love everything about it and in this one the stakes are even higher than before!
Love Cam and Isabelle together and even with all the crazy that is Brent nothing will ever ruin what they have!
You seriously need to read this..it's hot and their chemistry is so strong..but there is a lot more into it..love, friendship and being free to be who you really are!
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
Ahhhhh! Roxy Sloane is the master of submission. I loved every bit of this story and was extremely pleased with the way this ends. Brent gets what he deserves as does Isabelle. This is a hot and sexy read that will have you begging for Cam to never leave.
Brianna
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending to the series! Cam and Isabelle finally got the HEA that they deserved after a few bumps along the way! Glad that douche bag Brent finally got what was coming to him too! Which character will Roxy choose for her next series? Hmmmm....
Davetta
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
another hot steamy series from Roxy !!!! loved that CAM ;)
Michelle Rodriguez
Feb 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review to follow at www.afterdarkbooklovers.
Stacey
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, smut, short-story
Loved the overall story but I'm not a fan of buying one book over four short instalments - this one took less than an hour to read.
Gabrielle
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My word

Gave this book a five star rating. Loved the series and really disappointed it ended. Isabelle and cams relationship has me wanting so much more.
Nina ✳The Surgebinder ✳
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Perfect stars for the sweet, beautiful perfect ending.
Stephanie
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
LOVED this book! Perfect ending to these books!
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†

Well~~~~I Guess I'm the odd one .__.

THREE IMPERFECT STARS

When I read the first book in this series, I was like...

I mean. Come on!! It was Cameron fucking McCullough!! In Keely's story, his mysterious ways had me salivating for him. Hey, I was ready to be OWNED by him just because of the fucking hypnotic accent!!

The way he struggled with his desires, and then finding out he was a fucking Dom??? I love his plays, the dominating way he does thing. That scene with the no breathing thing? Fucking hot
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bonds of Hope (Wicked Play, #4)
  • Greed (White Collared, #2)
  • Socrates Inspires Cherry to Blossom
  • The Silk Tie
  • Krispin (Club El Diablo #6)
  • Fever Dream (BDSM Ballet, #2)
  • The Morning After (His to Possess, #2)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • 1st (Love for Sale, #1)
  • For The Sub (Mastered, #5)
  • Crossing the Line
  • The Dom with the Clever Tongue (Badass Brats, #3)
  • The Lingerie Shop (Naughty Bits, #1)
  • Mine (Naughty Girl, #2)
  • Out of Control
  • Jackson's Rise (Wolf’s Heritage, #4)
  • Ride A Cowboy: Back in the Saddle / Eight Second Ride
Want Roxy's Hot stuff?
Get Freebies, Sneak Peeks, news & more hotstuff!

Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles and loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.

Submission (4 books)
  • Sweet Submission (Submission, #1)
  • Wild Submission (Submission, #2)
  • Total Submission (Submission, #3)