Start by marking “Bolt From The Blue (Oblivion on Tour, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bolt From The Blue (Oblivion on Tour, #2)

Bolt From The Blue

(Oblivion on Tour #2)

Nikki’s the flamboyant rhythm guitarist of the hard rock band Oblivion. He’s a sexy rock star man-whore who’s accustomed to a life of music, partying and a constant stream of girls that are ready, willing and able!

Trixie’s a feisty party girl who likes to have fun. She makes the most of her single lifestyle and happy-go-lucky attitude. But she’s also a hard-nosed business
Published February 27th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Bolt From The Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bolt From The Blue

Start your review of Bolt From The Blue (Oblivion on Tour, #2)
Winter Sophia Rose
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreaking, Compelling, Steamy & Hot Hot Hot!!! A Great Read! I Loved It! ...more
Lover of Romance
Summary

Nikki's is one of the guitarist for the band "Oblivion". He and the other members of the band have been together since they were kids. He is used to the attention, the women and the life of partying night after night, and loves every moment of it. Trixie loves to enjoy a good party, she runs a club, and is very successful at it. She lives her life with a certain code "Work Hard, Play Hard". She knows how to have a good time, and Nikki is just the man to give her that good time. But what s
Books, Coffee & Passion
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lustful Literature
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**DEBBIE'S REVIEW**

This is the second book in the series but can be read as a standalone. This book centers mainly on Trixie and Nikki. Trixie is what you would call a party girl. She doesn’t like commitment and is into just one-nightstands. Nikki is a typical rock star. He is Oblivion’s rhythm guitarist and is all about partying and just having one-nighters with random groupies.

The chemistry between Trixie and Nikki is fantastic. I love that they just click and their relationship is believable.
Dawn West
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This book was scorching hot fun with a 6 string!

I must admit that I wasn't sure if I would like this one as much as the third book (Cody's story). I often found Nikki's character as over the top and even slightly obnoxious, at times, in the first book of this series. However, I am completely smitten by him, now!

Nikki knows a fun time when he sees one. And he never shies away from a chance to enjoy himself, especially if it's with a beautiful woman. So naturally, when his bandmate's girl brings h
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Um...I'll take sex on the beach please...
HaHa, I got your attention, didn't I? Being the owner of a nightclub I'm sure Trixie has made few of those cocktails. However; I'm more interested it what happened on a motorcycle, on the beach (wink-wink). Nikki & Trixie (aka Rock Star & Party Girl) have been hot for each other from the second they laid eyes on each other. Those around them were in danger of catching fire from the sparks that were flying from their explosive chemistry. But, they were jus
Bloggers From Down Under
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*** ARC provided on behalf of the author for an honest review ***

Bolt From The Blue is the second instalment of the Oblivion on Tour Series.

Our thought on this instalment?
Explosive, raunchy, sexy as sin, hot. A brilliant read.

Meet Nikki. Guitarist to Oblivion. Hot, sexy as hell. A womaniser, a player. Like all sexy rock stars, Nikki is the ultimate rock band sex god. Music is his life, his boys are his life. And the women, a never ending stream of offers that Nikki is all willing to take up on.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Need a new rocker series? I recommend Oblivion On Tour! In the second book, Bolt From The Blue, we get to see the f@ckbuddy relationship between Trixie and Nikki develop.

Trixie is a party girl—no strings, no relationships. She’s happy to be single and ready to mingle. She has her business, her family, her friends, an occasional one night stand and her BOB (battery operated boyfriend). What else could she need?

Nikki is a consummate playboy. A guy who has yet to meet a groupie he didn’t like. He l
Jacquie Howard
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Jacquie / Scandalous Book Blog***
Oblivion are back !!
This is the second book in the Oblivion on tour series and it’s guitarist Nikki’s turn at love.
Nikki is your typical rock god, he’s into hot one night stands, groupies and he’s a recovering drug addict.
Then one night in a bar he his introduced to his lead singers’ girlfriends room mate and his life changes.
Nightclub owner Trixie is guarded in love after being hurt in the past and she’s only lo
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I was given this book for my honest review.

First looks we have all given them at some point in our lives. Just looking out into the great beyond and spotting the one that catches our eye. Will we give the wink or the stare or just look beyond to show the interest with the slightest glance or just walk upon our way? Will this first look be to the one that captures us and become more enlightening along the way?

This is the 2nd book of this series the 1st is Heaven Sent

Nikki-rock-star, hunky
Caryn
Aug 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
SEXY!

Again, I really enjoyed this story and the guys that comprise Oblivion. Nikki and Trixie seem like an unlikely couple but their chemistry is off the charts. They meet when Eve, her roommate, invites her to the bar to hang out and meet the guys. Nikki and Trixie end up "hooking up" that night but "just a hookup" turns into much more!
Lisa Filipe
Dec 02, 2014 marked it as to-read
ATTENTION BLOGGERS: Jump on the Release Blast or Virtual Tour for BOLT FROM THE BLUE!!

Release Blast: http://www.tastybooktours.com/2014/11/bolt-from-blue-oblivion-on-tour-2-by_30.html
books are love
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love Cody and Nikki. They were real and honest. Each will tug at your heart in different ways. This story is about two people who find each other but both have a past of one night affairs and being alone that for them to be with someone feels strange. Nikki though is ready to commit before Trixie. She treats it in the beginning like a hookup when in town together. This hurts Nikki. What got me was after she left and said he could be with other women. She calls him and some women decide to play ...more
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Overall Rating: 4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆

Bolt from the Blue is Tania Sparks second book in her Oblivion on Tour series and it doesn't disappoint! From the beginning of this series I was hooked on Ash and Eve. But in walks the next story, Nikki and Trixie! These characters are beautifully created in a thoughtful, yet sizzling way! I was smitten from the opening of the story and couldn't put it down until it was finished!

Nikki is a sexy, guitar weilding rock star! He loves to play his music hard and he li
Jody
Mar 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
The rock star world is once again on vivid display in this second installment in the Oblivion on Tour series. While Eve and Ash from the previous book are getting closer after a rocky start, guitarist Nikki and party-girl Trixie are getting closer themselves. Both start off thinking they're only together for a bit of fun and sex, but they soon find themselves utterly consumed with each other as seen in the numerous scorching sexual interludes. For two people who think they can't do relationships ...more
Gemma Weir
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuch.co.uk

3.75 Stars

Bolt From The Blue is book #2 in the Oblivion on Tour Series, I was lucky enough to be gifted a copy of the book to read for Gemma Reads Too Much.

We first meet Nikki and Trixie in Heaven Sent the first book in the series (click here to read my review). I liked them in that story but I love them in Bolt From The Blue.

Both Nikki and Trixie and larger than life characters and I found them both incredibly likable. I like
Melanie
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
We meet Trixie and Nikki in Heaven Sent. I loved the story of Ash and Eve and was so excited to read this story between Trixie and Nikki. Neither Trixie or Nikki are the type to have a long relationship with anyone but they change each other's minds quickly and experience new feeling for both of them.

Nikki is a rock star that is well know where ever he goes and has tons of groupies vying for his attention, which he usually loved until he meet Trixie one night when she was meeting Eve and the re
Jill
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars for the second book in the Oblivion on Tour series which features the rhythm guitarist Nikki and Eve's best friend Trixie. Trixie owns a very popular / infamous bar in Los Angeles and is happily existing on her casual hook ups with no strings attached sex life. Trixie was humiliated and left with a broken heart years before and vowed that she doesn't "do relationships" but the minute she meets Nikki there is an instant connection that she has never felt before. Nikki is a rock star tha ...more
Christine Mize
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Have you ever met someone and felt an immediate connection, immediate sparks? That is exactly what happens when Trixie and Nikki meet for the very first time. Trixie is the owner of a bar and loves to have a good time. Nikki is the lead guitarist for the rock bank Oblivion. The sparks are so hot between the two, the people around them almost spontaneously combust. But both Nikki and Trixie do not believe in relationships. Have they each finally met the other's match, and found the one person tha ...more
She Hearts Books
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-heart-rockers
From the moment Trixie and Nikki meet there is a sizzling chemistry between them. They share a passionate moment together and then another coming to an agreement that when they are in the same place that they will be together. They also agree to see others when apart which doesn't work out as they though. They can't get enough of each other wanting to be exclusive, but not sure how to work that out with their schedules. They are scorching hot together, but they are also falling hard for each oth ...more
Maria York
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rock god, recovered addict, groupies, tons of sex, but with the right chemistry and the right girl things can get behind explosive! Did I mention sex on the beach! Hummm sex on a motorcycle doesn't sound bad either!

Nikki is a rock god that has it all, groupies, sex and a life full of music! But when he meets Trixie he gets an awakening that he didn't see coming!

Trixie is a club owner, in touch with her self and sexuality, but she's has guarded her hear and emotions from being hurt again! Well
Mags
Really loved this story! Much more enjoyable than the first book. Although the stalker storyline was a bit weak, and I had forgotten about it by the time the supposed stalker strikes, it did not detract from my overall enjoyment of this book. At times this story made me cry which never happens, and I can certainly see why the author chose the title she did. I will certainly be adding the next book in this series to my pre order list and I hope that features Kitty and Cody.
Patty
May 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
i liked this much better than the first book
Helen
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

It's the first time I actually thought the second in a series was even better than the first. Great story line. Trixie and Nikki were made for each other.
Ashley
Mar 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Funny book can't wait for the next one
Carla J
May 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Wish Sparks would develop the real conflict...Nikki's mother's situation or the stalker/kidnapping, but instead she spends too much time on creating the erotic scenes.
Laura Martone
Jul 23, 2016
Debbie Leitao
Feb 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Break Me Down (Silver Tongued Devils Series #2)
  • Strum Me
  • Ryan (The Backstage Series #3)
  • Down on My Knees (Silver Tongued Devils Series #3)
  • Pieces of a Broken Heart (Whiskey Bend Series Book 1)
  • Crashing Down (Silver Tongued Devils Series Book 4)
  • Down in Flames (Silver Tongued Devils, #1)
  • Hate You (Rebel Ink, #1)
  • Their Vegas Gamble (The Cocktail Girls)
  • The Broken One (Corisi Billionaires, #1)
  • Still Her (Turn it Up, #2)
  • Seduced by a Billionaire
  • The Men On Fire Box Set (Men of Fire #1-3)
  • Reckless Obsession (The Reckless Rockstar Series)
  • Liam (The Backstage Series #2)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
  • Skye (Signature Sweethearts, #8)

Oblivion on Tour (3 books)
  • Heaven Sent (Oblivion on Tour, #1)
  • Pure Torture (Oblivion on Tour, #3)

News & Interviews