Start by marking “A Chance with Spring (The Four Seasons, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Chance with Spring (The Four Seasons, #3)

A Chance with Spring

(The Four Seasons #3)

The moment Chance laid eyes on Spring; he knew she was the one for him. Spring on the other hand doesn’t, or maybe she’s just afraid of her true feelings for him. Chance wants more than anything for Spring to admit to herself she’s in love with him. However, an old girlfriend of Chances shows up and things get a little out of control. How will Spring handle his ...more
ebook
Published April 20th 2015

To ask other readers questions about A Chance with Spring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Chance with Spring

Start your review of A Chance with Spring (The Four Seasons, #3)
Kim
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone that enjoys love, hotness, and a happy ending
This is the third book in this series and Alora Kate has totally delivered AGAIN!! I loved this book from start to finish, it flows effortlessly yet still manages to keep you on your toes. And the hotness level...well she has turned the burner on full blast. You can't help but cheer for Spring and Chance and melt at the amount of love in this gentle giant. The only thing I want to know is where can I find a man like Chance? I was given an ARC copy of this book in return for an honest opinion.
Undeniably Addicted to Books
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
RATING: 4 STARS

This is the third book in this series of novellas written by Alora Kate. And I enjoyed it and devoured it as quickly as I did the first two.

In this part of the story, we are following the relationship between Spring and Chance. Spring is the older sister to Summer and Fall, who were prominent characters in the first two instalments and Chance is the man she happened to run into one day, and he thought she was an angel. That is, despite her vulgar disposition and inability to think
Kim Sutton
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for my honest review.

This is the third book in The Four Seasons Series. This is Chance and Springs story, and I have decided Spring is my absolute favourite! Behind the bad girl persona she is a very kind and caring woman, she just doesn't like people to know that! The things she comes out with are hilarious, she doesn't give a damn!

Chance has a tough exterior, but under it all he loves Spring with all his heart! These two are made for each other! So much passion
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star, 4-star
SNS Rating: 4.8

~~~~~~~~~~Dee's Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book was about Chance and Spring. It was interesting and we got to be in their heads to better understand them. There was even a sub plot covered in mystery and danger. Great development of character, fast paced and we got to see more background of Tristan, Fall, Summer, Hannah, Jen, Winter and Chase. This series is down to earth and realistic, true to emotions. I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Five Stars.

~~~~~~~~~~Amanda's
Dana Busenbark
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the third in the Four Seasons series, with the siblings Spring, Winter, Fall and Summer. Fall being the only boy in the family. This book focuses on Spring and her relationship with Chance, who is a twin like her. Chance and his twin own a tattoo shop and his ex-girlfriend comes back into the picture. She finds him out of the blue, asks him to join her for lunch and Spring sees them holding hands and leaves Chance. What happened at lunch? Does Spring take him back or give him a chance to ...more
Cassie
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally we get Spring and Chances story. These two together are a firestorm of love, lust and laughter.

With one encounter, Spring will be thinking the worse and wanting to throw everything away.

Spring is hot headed, speaks before thinking, slightly insecure and amazingly all together character

Chance, can I have one of him? He loves fiercely, love Spring fiercely. He's sweet, caring and let's Spring be who she is.

There are many obstacles in this book. Can these two make it out in one piece?
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *

This is the third book in the four Seasons series, here we get to Spring sister to Summer, Fall and twin Winter. We get to see how it started for Spring and Chance.

Spring is a fire cracker, which is perfect match for Chance a cocky tattoo beast of man, but sweet as they come and boy does he have his hands full. Spring loves Chance but is afraid to admit especially when a part of Chances past resurfaces can she trust him with
Heather Schrader
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a gifted copy in exchange for an honest review.
Alora knocked it out of the ball park with this third book in the seasons series.
This time we get to see Summers and Falls sister Spring fall in love and find her perfect match. Of course we get to see Summer,Fall,Tristan and Hannah in this book as well but this one is more focused on Spring and Chance.
Again like the first books this book had me gripped from page one I couldnt put it down. Its safe to say this is another series i can
Mary
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-ve-read
Have you read the first 2 books? No? Well you must! Spring is a twin and she is involved with a twin. All of her family members make an appearance in here too, you can go back a little to fill in a few of the missing pieces from book 1 and 2. Not really missing but fills in more. Again there is drama and some unexpectedness. Good Job Alora for packing a punch in a quick read. I really enjoyed these books. I can't wait for the rest of this series.
Patricia Blevins
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

Well the story of Chance and Spring is another grab you and don't let go until the end you can't wait to see what happens next. When the ex shows up trying to cause problems does Spring let it get in the way of her happiness or will she fight for what is hers? Will Jen finally tell what is going on in her life. And all the good news from Fall and Hannah will they finally get their happily ever after. When will Winter and Chase finally come to their senses?
Amanda Johnson
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
loved this one as well! they get btr with each book & I can't wait for the next one!
Alora Kate
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am super excited for everyone to continue the series and get to know Chance and Spring :)
Shani
A Chance With Spring Book Review:

When I had chatted with Alora the other day we discussed the different characters and whom I liked the most. At the time it was Fall because I connected with him and understood him the most. Well, she warned me Spring was different than the others. Heck yes she is! I’m sorry Fall, but I think I like your sister a little better now…..

This is the third book in the Four Seasons Trilogy. At the time, it became my favorite. To recap a little, this trilogy follows the
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series, The Four Seasons. In this book we learn more about Spring, the oldest sister and the man of her dreams, Chance.

Spring has always been happy go lucky and doesn't let much bother her, or so it seems. Spring has a short and hot temper where she usually makes a decision without getting all the facts.

Chance is the older of twin brothers. They own a tattoo parlor together. He is used to Spring and her temper but can not deny the pull and love he has for her.

What
maxine newell
Oct 25, 2016
Melissa
Aug 05, 2015
Alora Kate
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Mary
Mar 26, 2017
Kory Zlock
Jun 03, 2018
"I hear voices in my head and I love that its totally okay." - Alora Kate

Alora Kate is a multi-genre author who likes to be bold and original; stepping outside of the box and bringing her readers fresh characters from all parts of life. She’s a mother, college student, photographer, and graphic designer. She resides in northern MN with her son, where she plans to stay for a long time despite the

The Four Seasons (5 books)
  • From Summer and Fall (The Four Seasons, #1)
  • Between Tristan and Hannah (The Four Seasons, #2)
  • A Wedding and a Proposal (The Four Seasons, #3.5)
  • Chasing Winter (The Four Seasons, #4)