Start by marking “Maxwell Trilogy (Phoenix Club Volume Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Maxwell Trilogy (Phoenix Club Volume Book 5)

Maxwell Trilogy

(Phoenix Club #13-15)

While Abel faces trial for the death of Devlin’s brother – Craig Grant – Max and Horatio struggle with memories of the past, and what they still mean to one another. Holding the key that will free their hearts from the chains that have bound them for two decades, Horatio must hide it away and keep it secret now that “new” hearts are involved.

But as Seth and Carl watch the
Published November 13th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Maxwell Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maxwell Trilogy

Tammy
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was an amazing series but I will worn you its not for the tenderhearted and during some of the first couple books in this series, they are quite shocking and disturbing/ some of the things the characters with through were quite distressing but I found myself finishing each book and going back for more. ;-) I did enjoy reading this whole series and it was really refreshing to see how the men in these books took care of each other throughout all the anguish they went through and how they pull ...more
♣️ Lynda ♣️
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a great way to end Max/Horatio's story. It was almost too much of everyone else though. My biggest complaint (minor) is the trial. Why would the Defense open? Had the trial been going on all along yet never mentioned?

Seems there was left openings for other people's stories but a great end to this one.
Lelyana
Technically I read three books of this series a while ago, and I have to bring back memories of the Phoenix boys to read Gunnin' for Love. Axel and Clint story book 2.
I put it on hold for too long, need a refreshing.
Aww...the boys are just amazing.
Jeanie
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finally! We find out the truth about Max and Horatio! Finally! They get their HEA. I was beginning to wonder if it could ever happen. Their situation seemed utterly hopeless. Now we meet a new family member.

Riley and Darius should be an interesting couple to follow in future novels. Phoenix Club = Family. Love these boys. ALL of them! Max is the string that ties them together. Gabe, Cole, and Dane are the glue that binds them.

More, please!
Nic
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, series
I got a couple of the stories from this series for free (via Smashwords) which started me on the series. Those that know me, also know that I have a bit of an obsession with finishing a series once I have started, so I read these pretty much back-to-back. I'm not going to write about each story individually, rather just leave some overall notes.

- the series is made up of a number of trilogies so there are 3 books to be read to bring each characters story to conclusion (you can buy them as separa
Kooky
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The books in this series are set around The Phoenix Club, a gay dance club, and the men working there.
Each MC has their secrets and a past which comes and bites them and the trouble the past brings is surprising, violent and will keep you guessing.
The men look after each other like family with Max the owner of the club as their leader.

Absolutely fantastic series, I'm addicted to C.J Bishop books and can't wait to read more.
Shiraya
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Love

The book packs of one hell of a ending, even better incorporating previous characters stories also. Tons of steamy scenes,and lots of happy endings. I couldn't have been more please and can't help but wonder what is next for the Phoenix boys!
Ajumi
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
Too many subplots going on here. The main story of Max and Horatio is going under and there were long and boring stretches. Sorry, didn't work out that well for me...
Linda
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It was everything I expected & more! Their story although clips from the other books had me intrigued to know their full story & I was not disappointed. A true love story!
Amber
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've always wondered about Max and Horatio's relationship and this trilogy didnt disappoint. I also love that we see all the other characters from Phoenix Club still.
Nov 02, 2016
May 29, 2018
John Mills
Feb 15, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Wind Your Voice, The Rain Your Tears (Golden Nettle, #1)
  • The Greatest Gift (Memories, #2.5)
  • Nightingale
  • Wildflowers
  • Beneath the Stain - Part Seven
  • An Infatuation (In My Heart #1)
  • Unquiet (Resilient Love #3)
  • If The Seas Catch Fire
  • Blood & Milk
  • fawn
  • The Invasion of Adam (Tork and Adam, #2)
  • Viewfinder Series: Akihito Takaba's Refined Summer Vacation
  • Alaska (2013 Advent Calendar - Heartwarming)
  • What Remains
  • Fire and Mistletoe (Firehouse Six, #2)
Pen name of author A.M. Snead.

Born and raised in scenic Coos County, Oregon, CJ enjoys the small town atmosphere and down-to-earth country folk who populate the area. She is a single mother and lives with her 18-year-old daughter, 1 horse, 4 dogs and 6 cats deep in the country woodlands which gives her plenty of time to write.

She is a Christian and a strong supporter of the LGBT community and fav

Phoenix Club (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • ABEL 1: It Can't Be You (Phoenix Club, #1)
  • ABEL 2: Hearts in Chaos (Phoenix Club, #2)
  • ABEL 3: Shattered (Phoenix Club, #3)
  • CALEB 1: When World's Collide (Phoenix Club, #4)
  • CALEB 2: Torn in Two (Phoenix Club, #5)
  • CALEB 3: Unbroken (Phoenix Club, #6)
  • ANGEL 1: When Angels Cry (Phoenix Club, #7)
  • ANGEL 2: When Angels Fall (Phoenix Club, #8)
  • ANGEL 3: Angels and Demons (Phoenix Club, #9)
  • GABRIEL 1: Hostage Hearts (Phoenix Club, #10)