Start by marking “The Wisdom of Dogs” as Want to Read:
The Wisdom of Dogs

The Wisdom of Dogs

An American lawyer in Paris meets a French woman with an unexpected entanglement. A grad school TA falls in love with a student in his section, but can't date her without losing his job. A frustrated wife takes out her frustrations on the yard boy. A washed-up ex-cop must team again with the woman who broke his heart to crack a seemingly impossible mystery.

These seven sto
Published November 21st 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Wisdom of Dogs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wisdom of Dogs

Start your review of The Wisdom of Dogs
R.B. O'Brien
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's been a long time since I picked up a book that wasn't long or a part of a series. I've forgotten how much I love short stories and Michael Dalton proves that he is a master of the English language in his book of short erotic tales, The Wisdom of Dogs.

Crisp dialogue, sexy and vividly written erotic scenes, and just overall superb story-telling, Dalton was able to touch very different emotional reactions in me as I read. From sweet and even romantic to dark and futuristic, each story was nev
Michael Dalton
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
The stories in this book were written mostly in the late 1990s and early 2000s, during my first foray into fiction writing. While I wrote many others, these are the ones I think have best stood the test of time, and that best fit the tastes of today’s erotica readers (which, trust me on this point, differ a bit from the early days of the Internet). They run the gamut from fairly bland romances to mild kink to BDSM to a couple that probably qualify as erotic horror. Some are quite short; others a ...more
Kat
Boxfox
Jun 04, 2019
Navin Gobardhan
Sep 14, 2020
Michael Dalton is a professional journalist and editor.

Michael wrote his first piece of fiction in third grade, for which he was immediately accused of plagiarism by his teacher. Since then, he has been writing more or less steadily, interrupted only by occasional demands of work and family.

Michael lives with his family and multiple pets in Southern California.

News & Interviews