Start by marking “Enrolados (Tangled, #2)” as Want to Read:
Enrolados (Tangled, #2)

Enrolados

(Tangled #2)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  27,904 Ratings  ·  2,658 Reviews
Ela é linda e ambiciosa. Ele é atraente e convencido. Juntos formam um par incrível. Mas algo inesperado vai deixá-los enrolados em mal-entendidos sem fim!

Katherine Brooks sempre foi metódica e cautelosa. Até ao dia em que conheceu Drew Evans, o seu atual namorado, um homem persistente e muito seguro de si.
Juntos formam um casal ambicioso, dedicado às suas carreiras, mas q
Published November 2014 by TopSeller (first published March 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Enrolados, please sign up.
Jayna Not at all. The whole series falls into the erotica category. Very graphic.

Aestas Book Blog
SEQUEL TO TANGLED!!!!!! BEST. NEWS. EVER.

Cover reveal:

Jacqueline's Reads
3 This Was NOT what I was expecting Stars

First off, I apologize for all Tangled fans. I gave Tangled 6 stars. I loved it so much I could re-read it a million times. I was very excited about Twisted and just couldn’t believe my eyes that I finally landed a copy.

Sorry, I need to take a moment before I begin my rant review.

Twisted is the story about Kate and Drew’s going through problems after Tangled. I want to say, I am very happy this isn’t a recap from Tangled. Since Emma Chase waited so long t
Baba
May 26, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor
2.5 stars. I rounded up to 3 stars due to the fantastic epilogue told from Drew's POV. Review completed April 7, 2014

photo tumblr_mn0zhxlpPy1qffcrao9_500_zps66280819.gif

photo tumblr_mn0zhxlpPy1qffcrao7_250_zps6f4687db.gif

After having read and enjoyed Holy Frigging Matrimony: A Tangled Series Short Story back in December 2013, I interviewed Drew for the Berner Zeitung for the first time. I have decided to do another interview. Brace yourselves coz Baba is not in the best of mood and she gotta give it to them straight.

photo 576ea889-79ed-4794-8d2c-f8f31e929a23_zps0da03692.png

(view spoiler)
Jill

**FULL REVIEW - No quotes...No spoilers**

Expectations for Twisted, I think, are very high....to put it mildly.

This is not anything like I'd expected. Twisted is not another Tangled ....just as good, but quite different. This has a more serious tone, is not quite as funny. But still steamy, romantic, and fun.

Told (mostly) from Kate's point-of-view Twisted is set two years down the track.

description

Drew (unsurprisingly) stuffs up.

And Kate is not happy.

The epilogue - from Drew's pov - contain
Christy
May 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Twisted stars!

photo 9e1a03b5-7144-4b10-b9c3-93447ab48bc1_zps9f953868.jpg
Not all love stories end happily ever after.

After hearing there was going to be a sequel for Tangled, I was stoked. I couldn’t wait to be back in Drew Evan’s head. Wait... did someone say this WASN’T from Drew’s pov? I was a bit hesitant of how this would be, reading from Kate’s pov and not Drew’s. I have to say bravo to the author. Emma Chase nailed Kate’s pov. I was shocked that it was almost as good as Drew’s for me. Kate was funny and although I wanted to see what was go
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Skimming pages is NEVER a good sign...

I refuse to believe this book was written by the same person who's written Tangled.

I loved Tangled.

This book?

It was DRAGGED.

You know, when you pull an elastic band, and then leave it.. it hurts us only in the bargain.

This book was like that elastic band, being pulled to the brim and then left, which hurts us readers.. because after TANGLED.. This book didn't live up.

I only liked the epilogue of this book, because it was written in Drew's POV.
I didn't enj
♡Karlyn P♡
4.5* 'DREW-IFIC' Stars!!

Be prepared for Kate 2.0, a far more bad-ass version than Kate 1.0!

SPOILER FREE REVIEW: This is a hard story to review without spoilers, but I will do my absolute best. If you loved Tangled and plan to read this book, I fully recommend you skip reading reviews period. Just get the book and dive in, seriously. You will thank me!!

Now, onto my spoiler free thoughts:

First of all, WOW!!! OMG, Kate!! Who knew?! This is her story, and there is a lot more to her than we see from
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 Stars

You know that saying, "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"
That's a crock. Whoever said it didn't know a fucking thing about love. Ignorance is better; it's painless."

And truthfully, after the 35% mark, I'd rather have had the pie...

Last we saw Kate and Drew, they were together and basking in lots of post coital glow. I wasn't really sure why a second book was necessary, but I loved Tangled and Emma Chase's writing, so there was no question about me r
Duchess Nicole
"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -George Bernard Shaw -

`~*~`~*~`~*~`~*~`~*~`~*~`~*~`~*~`~*~`~*~`~*~`~*~
Spoiler free review! This one seems to be garnering all kinds of spoilers. I had friends coming out of the woodwork trying to spoil it for me even as I was reading it! What's up with that?!

It's hard to not compare this book to book one. But it's just so different. Tangled was so over the top hilarious, and the humor was really the bigges
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

DECLINED!

NILES: “Now SueBee, don’t do anything rash!”

photo Nilesbysb_zpsfee90a3e.gif

Thanks to Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books (via Netgalley) I won’t be reading & reviewing my ARC for Twisted. Instead I’ll be wallowing in self-pity!

Books/BONUS chapters in the Tangled series should be read in (this) order:
Book 1: Tangled
Book 1.1: Working Late/The Kiss
– Best read after chapter 6 of book 1. PLUS Interview with Drew.
Book 1.2: The Bitch Strikes Back – 1 month after book 1
Book 1.4: What a Difference A Year Makes:
Debra
★★★ 3 stars!

I liked it but I didn't love it...

The many misunderstandings and general lack of communication made me roll my eyes more times than I could count and they kind of ruined the book for me...

BUT it was still an enjoyable solid read and I'm still a big fan of the author's writing style so I'll definitely read the next book in the series when it comes out. Maybe my expectations of this one were just a bit too high since Tangled was one of my favorite reads of 2013.

Full review to come.

**Pr

Catarina
4 Dramatic Stars.

Okay, so this second books picks up two years after the end of Tangled, and show us the life of Drew and Kate.
But Drew being Drew, and Kate being, well, Kate, will have their own very particular way of dealing with the curve balls that life throws in their way. (Yes, it’s pretty much it.)

First, let me describe you this book in a couple of seconds:
It starts with:

Then;

And;

Annnnd;

description

And well, that’s it. I got to say that yes, my expectations were really high because of the greatne
Geri Reads
May 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Kate stars!!

If you read this book expecting another Tangled you'll be sorely disappointed. This book is nothing like it's predecessor and that's why I loved it.

Don't get me wrong. I loved Tangled but Twisted shows a side to Emma Chase that we've never seen before. In a way, Twisted is more fleshed out than Tangled. The plot was solid and it could have gone horribly wrong and cliched but Emma Chase stuck with it and executed it really well.

The Story

It's two years after the events from Tangl
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~

2.5 -Just Say No to Drama - Stars

Don't get me wrong, I still love Emma Chase to death and enjoy her writing overall but I just didn't love this one. I will still be reading Dee Dee's book. I'm not going to spoil it and I'll also say I would still encourage you to read it because you may love it.

I, however, am NOT a fan of unnecessary

photo tumblr_m1zqsdzBjI1qht00ko1_250_zps4fd4744f.gif

And this book had plenty. All because of a misunderstanding. These two are lawyers. Shouldn't they know not to ASS-U-ME anything?

brain photo use-your-brain-gif_zps4d11baf2.gif

I blame Drew a little more
Lucia
May 30, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All who loved TANGLED!
My Drew and Kate:

3.5 STARS SPOILER-FREE REVIEW:

Hot, snarky, intense and frustrating. Twisted will have you glued to the pages until you read them all!

Kate and Drew are remarkable characters. I grew to love them in Tangled and continuation of their story in Twisted doesn’t disappoint. But while in Tangled we got insight into male head, this instalment shows us female perspective of relationships. Two years later, new problems, different approach, same characters. That is Twisted.

Once again, I hig
Anne
Did you like Tangled?
Well, if you thought Drew's voice was hilarious, and can't wait to read more from him about his relationship with Kate?
Go somewhere else.
Yeah, this whole book (other than a little epilogue thingy) is told from Kate's point of view. And while I love Kate, she's just not as funny. So, no, this book does not have the same kind vibe as Tangled. I'm not saying that to keep you from reading Twisted, I just want to warn you to get your expectations in check. It's still a good roma
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
**ARC courtesy of publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review

**2.5 drama stars**

mis·un·der·stand·ing : [mis-uhn-der-stan-ding]

1 - failure to understand correctly; mistake as to meaning or intent.
2 - a disagreement or quarrel.

I had really extraordinarily high hopes for this book. That's the problem when you loved a book that much, you can't expect less than you were used to.
Last year after reading Tangled, i found myself looking for the feel of it in every romance book i was starting

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This is the continuing story of Drew and Kate told from Kate's POV. They have been together for two years and for the most part, things have been really good. That is, until a big misunderstanding takes place and things just get ugly.

I really enjoyed Kate's POV although I was surprised at how much she sounded like Drew. I liked that we got to know more of her history and the town where she grew up.

Drew was a bit surprising. I would have thought after two years he would be more trusting. Howeve
Ramona
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
You know that scene with Chris Evans when at Jimmy Fallon's show and talking about his nephew that couldn't pronounce the "L" correctly and instead came out "W"? Yap, that's me! I DON'T "WIKE" IT !!!!!!

I am a huge fan of Tangled and sincerely Drew was the funniest hero in all my reading history, which is not poor at all. I laughed so much, until tears came out. He was hilarious and sometimes so immature that I wanted to punch him in the face for hurting Kate and jumping to stupid conclusions w
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Emma Chase

Twisted is book two in the Tangled series by Emma Chase. This book is told entirely from Kate’s point of view, except for the epilogue. I loved getting inside of Kate’s head. She is one tough woman. She has to be, right?! She lives with the infamous Drew Evans, has for two years now.

Their relationship is going strong. They live the life most couples only dream of. They take off for exotic weekends whenever they want. They work hard, play hard and love each other completely. But when yo
Jen
4-4.5 I love me some Emma Chase stars! Review to come after I catch up on the sleep I missed finishing this last night :)

After 2.5 days of constant email refreshing, this little baby is finally on my kindle! Can't wait to spend more quality time with my man, Drew!

ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review
~IreneOust~
May 26, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Anyone wants to see a middle aged woman doing cartwheels around her neighbourhood??? 'Cause I am!!!
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ

“If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours.”

For the love of god, (view spoiler) For well educated people who communicate a lot, they could have avoided this HUGE misunderstanding!! And for their friends and family, who are considered close, never really tried to clear this mess out and let the drama go on and on!! To be honest I skimmed most of the pages until the part where Drew shows up. The only time
Jamie
May 30, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I realllllly want this one in my hands in bad bad way!!! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!

Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4 solid...Drew your an ass, but I love you...Kate is the only woman for you STARS!
***arc provided per netgalley/publisher for honest opinion***

Drew Evans is so full of SWOON!

Kate Brooks is FABULOUS!

Together they are epic. They jumped into the romance world with the amazingly witty and well written Tangled. It comes as no surprise that they would not simply ride off into the sunset. I can say they seem to have both developed emotions, finally, lol. They really do care and are unafraid to show the
Auntee
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Tangled
This book just about broke my heart. It’s not all sunshine and roses for Drew and Kate, and that’s all I can say without spoilers. It was tough reading for a while and I had to wipe away some tears as I whispered “no”… There’s one HUGE misunderstanding that places the whole relationship in jeopardy; hurtful things were said and hurtful actions (on Drew’s part) had me wondering “can this relationship ever be the same?” Oh, did my heart ache for them. But there’s a reason for all the angst--Kate a ...more
Rachel Reads Ravenously
No review. 3.5-4 stars because it gave me my angst fix. And I read it all in 1 sitting. Literally.
Happy reading y'all!
Vibha★

Expected more from the book but enjoyed it nonetheless.

__________

Feb 6th-Another one and a half month to go!!I can survive this!

This wait is absolutely killing me!!Need.Want.More Drew!!!
___________

A sequel to Tangled?!Did I hear it right?!!!

~~~~

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
This was one of those books I've had on my shelf for months and I knew if I didn't read it soon I'd never read it. I freaking loved Drew Evans in Tangled, that was a definite 5 stars for me, but Kate's POV was a big letdown. I'm not a fan of "The big misunderstanding". I didn't love it and I didn't hate it but unlike the unforgettable Tangled this one is forgettable:(
♥Rachel♥
I don’t care for romances rife with miscommunication and unnecessary drama, and I can’t think of the last book that had MORE than Twisted did. (view spoiler) ...more
  • The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)
  • Passion & Ponies (Chocoholics, #2)
  • Beauty from Love (Beauty, #3)
  • Stripped Bare (Joker's Wild, #3)
  • Ask Adam (Tanner Siblings, #2)
  • The Home Court Advantage (Lawyers in Love, #2)
  • Last Light (Night Owl, #2)
  • Addicted After All (Addicted, #3)
  • Consumed (Devoured, #2)
  • Bastian's Storm (Surviving Raine, #2)
  • Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Lovely Trigger (Tristan & Danika #3)
  • Return to Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #2)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Worthy of Redemption (Accidentally on Purpose, #2)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Falling (Fading, #3)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Emma Chase writes contemporary romantic comedies filled with heat, heart and laugh-out-loud humor. Her stories are known for their clever banter, sexy, swoon-worthy moments, and hilariously authentic male POV’s. Emma’s novels have been translated in over twenty languages around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her amazing husband, two awesome

Tangled (4 books)
  • Tangled (Tangled, #1)
  • Tamed (Tangled, #3)
  • Tied (Tangled, #4)
“Uncle Drew?"
"Yes, sweetheart?"
"Where do babies come from?”
77 likes
“Falling in love is easy, staying in love is hard. Dedicated to all those who have stayed in love.” 60 likes