Start by marking “Cross Country Christmas (Marriage & Mayhem! #3)” as Want to Read:
Cross Country Christmas (Marriage & Mayhem! #3)

Cross Country Christmas

(Marriage & Mayhem! #3)

The best gifts in life are surprises…

Surprise! Thanks to a blizzard named Blitzen, Christie McQuade can’t make it home for Christmas. Stranded in an airport, things look bleak…until she runs into delicious Deputy Damian Reade, who along with his four-year-old son, Eli, is likewise wondering how to salvage his holidays.

A ’57 Chevy Bel Air christened “Vixen” is their last
Published November 15th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Cross Country Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cross Country Christmas

Start your review of Cross Country Christmas (Marriage & Mayhem! #3)
Kathrine Leannan
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love books that reaffirm the love between two people and the joy of family

A happy read about love and believing that good things can and do happen. Diana Duncan takes you into her world. A great place to be.
Evlqn
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read this book at least once a year since its publication. I love everything about it, the characters, the journey, the car. Diana doesn't hit a single bad note in this book.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kitty‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

I could not put this book down – Thanksgiving Dinner be damned! And, I was warned that it would be “sweet and sexy” and WOW was it ever. Sweet, sexy, laugh-out-loud funny, cute, adorable … there aren’t enough words to describe how wonderful this Christmas story was. And, for once, I didn’t fall in love with the tall, dark and handsome leading man … my heart belongs to Eli, the short, dark, handsome little boy. He was spectacular and
The BookChick
I love holiday-themed romances and enjoy reading new-to-me author. This book was a perfect pairing of both. It was a very sweet and humorous holiday romance that introduced me to a new author. Cross Country Christmas was very well-written and contained a wonderful undercurrent of holiday cheer. The couple, Damien and Christie were just adorable together. But individually they were completely likeable and you just wanted to see them happy together. The cool thing about this story was that it was ...more
Christy Kate McKenzie
Last night, I met my word count goal—something I haven’t done in months—and decided to reward myself with two chapters of a Christmas romance (better late than never). I chose Cross Country Christmas by Diana Duncan.

So, last night as I lay shivering under the duvet (it was a cold one), I started her steamy romance novel with the intention of reading two chapters. Just two…

I fell asleep just after 3am. I had read the book cover to virtual cover.

All I can say is, it was well worth the lost
Mary
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas, reviewed
A Christmas blizzard that cancels all flights out of Denver throws stranded travelers Christie and Damian together on a journey that does more than just take them to their respective holiday destinations. Ride along with them to see what situations they encounter and to see how they react to each one.

The language is sometimes spicy and the growing relationship as sensual as the hot and sexy Damian. It tastefully faces what, for some, may be uncomfortable relationships. However, open your mind
Cindy
Nov 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful feel good, funny Christmas story just in time to get you in the mood for the holidays. This story is about the magic of Christmas. Two strangers stranded in an airport decide to go on a journey via car along with the young son of the hero. The things they encounter in their long journey from Colorado to Washington state was very heartwarming and showed that there are good people out there, some down on their luck and just needing a break and others willing to open their homes ...more
Angie
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I loved this book so much I read it twice over the holiday season! A fantastic story that for me shares the true meaning of the holiday season!
This story has all the ingredients for a fabulous Christmas romance; a smoking hot hero, his cute kid, a kick ass heroine, obstacles, family and adventure!
A favorite that I read every season!
Jessica James
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Santa Magic

I love Diana Duncan's books. Well written, true to life, and in this case, Christmas Magical. A well blended story of two people who meet and fall in love, survive blizzards, bigotry, and cookie making. A touch of humor and drama complete the tale.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet Christmas story. Fate and Santa intervene in the lives of these three people. The people they meet and lives they change on their trip home for Christmas. A true story of love has to boundaries.
Sharon
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story! If you're looking for a great book to boost your spirits and believe in the magic of Christmas, this is the book to read. It had laughter, sadness, love and more laughter! This is a stand-alone read, but it was great catching up with characters from the other 2 books.
Glenda Bettin
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great Christmas book, loved catching up with the other couples from previous books
M.J. Fredrick
Nov 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Laughed and cried!
Kelly Durkee-erwin
Cutest Christmas romance novel of the season! Mayhem, magic, romance, family, disasters, and fun! You will love this!
Lynn Mccrea
Gloria Bizzell
Sep 03, 2016
Rosanne Catalano
Feb 20, 2015

• Katy, My Impact (Iron Orchids, #3)
  • Leo, Kiss Often (Iron Orchids, #4)
  • Stella, Until You (Iron Orchids, #5)
  • Bridget, Federal Protection (Iron Orchids, #9)
  • Sadie, Doctor Accident (Iron Orchids, #8)
  • Piper, Unlikely Outlaw (Iron Orchids, #10)
  • Getting Even
  • Sweet Vengeance: Ladies (Iron Orchids, #14)
  • London is Falling
  • Paris in Love (Iron Horse, #2)
  • Holland at War (Iron Horse, #3)
  • Ranger Security 6 Book Omnibus
When her dreams of becoming a ballerina were quashed by early-onset klutziness, Diana Duncan took up the safer vocation of writing. Her first thrilling masterpiece—written in orange crayon—was titled “Perky the Kitten,” and became an instant bestseller with her grandparents.

Her childhood growing up as a military brat gave her ability to leap into a conversation with anyone, anywhere, anytime…and

Marriage & Mayhem! (3 books)
  • Laws Of Attraction (Marriage & Mayhem!, #1)
  • Big Bad Wolfe (Marriage & Mayhem!, #2)