Start by marking “Love Redesigned” as Want to Read:
Love Redesigned

Love Redesigned

Give American cake artist Genevieve Haywood a picture of anything, and she’ll turn it into a sweet and decadent creation. She’s not going to let hard work or competition stop her from opening her dream business. But when she’s hired as the cake artist for her cousin’s wedding in France, she never expected to run into the French fashion designer who broke her heart fifteen ...more
Published November 18th 2014 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love Redesigned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Redesigned

Micky
Nov 20, 2014 Micky rated it it was amazing
It was hard to put Love Redesigned down and go to class! The characters are so well written with emotional depth and individual personalities that I got wrapped up in their world, much like I was watching from the sideline and not reading. The story was always moving with unexpected people and events popping up, keeping me anticipating how they would react and what was next.
Though the love story is very emotional and serious, there is plenty of light-hearted humor and characters to keep everyth
Maggie
Nov 23, 2014 Maggie rated it it was amazing
This book is perfect for someone who is need of a romantic fix! As the reader, you are constantly rooting for Genevieve and Roman to be together in the end and you get emotionally attached through the whole thing!

This book is a prime example of what it means to really love someone with all your heart. It makes you revisit the past and relate the story to your life and all those who got away and all the 'what ifs' in your own life. It really forces you to relate to the characters and being that
Lindsay Gillis
Nov 23, 2014 Lindsay Gillis rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Fans of Ellen Sussman with fall in love with Sloane B. Collins. I look forward to more of her work.
The Book Breeze
Feb 02, 2015 The Book Breeze rated it really liked it
Masterful cake artist Genevieve Haywood can’t say no when her favorite cousin invites her to France to orchestrate the baked goods for her wedding and serve as a bridesmaid. Genevieve hasn’t been back to France since she was a nineteen-year-old student at Le Cordon Bleu. When she arrives at her cousin’s chateau with her best friend, Daniel, she is stunned that the dress designer for the bridal party is her former lover, Roman Duchaine.

Roman is equally stunned to see Genevieve and proclaims his
Jackie Marilla
Mar 13, 2015 Jackie Marilla rated it really liked it

Roman is equally stunned to see Genevieve and proclaims his
D.S. Marsh
Nov 20, 2014 D.S. Marsh rated it it was amazing
I want these characters to have their happy ending.

The story unfolds with all of the misunderstandings between Roman and Genevieve still causing them pain. I don't want to give you any spoilers, so I won't go into too much detail. Just let me say that they both had reason to be hurt. Every time they start to work it out or have hope something or someone gets in the way.

I loved the ending, which was charming and showed how romantic Roman could be and how much he loves Genevieve. Once she stops be
Sasha Summers
Jan 10, 2015 Sasha Summers rated it it was amazing
Love Redesigned is a true delight. Take a trip to romantic France and get lost. I did. There was something both fantastical (the immersive setting) and real (the characters) about this tale. Their conflict, struggling to let go of painful past hurts AND finding balance between their burgeoning careers, is one every ready can relate to - making us root for Gigi and Roman all the more. I loved this book and highly recommend it - especially if you need a weekend away but can't take an 'actual' vaca ...more
Ashley Jellison
Jan 02, 2015 Ashley Jellison rated it it was amazing
I really really liked this! I couldn't put it down, which proved a problem with everything else I had to do. I love the characters and the author's voice. Also, the romance is so awesome and enjoyable. I think the setting is perfect and I like the seriousness of the plot, even though it's full of jokes, as well. I'm so in love with Mr. BFF. The main conflict is deep and realistic, but everything proves to be okay in the end.

This book is not one you want to miss.
Laune
I received this book as a result of a Goodreads giveaway. It is a well written love story dealing with the past, misunderstandings, and the careers of two successful people. The romance is awesome and hold your attention as you follow how Genevieve and Roman deal with their current unexpected encounter. I couldn't stop reading until their story was complete.
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Molly
Book provided by the author
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

I love reading novels or novellas about second chances of true love. When I read the description of this book, I knew I have to review it. Set in France, and written by a truly talented author, this book was filled with second chances and so much more. These characters are well developed, stealing your heart instantly and keeping you focused on the passion and connection that the characters share.

Genevieve is a wo
Jennifer Alexander
Jennifer Alexander rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2015
Hema Vadivelu
Hema Vadivelu rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2014
Allison Collins
Allison Collins rated it it was amazing
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2015
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2015
Jolene
Jolene rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2015
JenRider
JenRider rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2016
K Subramanian
K Subramanian rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2016
Kelly Burch
Kelly Burch rated it liked it
Nov 20, 2015
Sloane Collins
Nov 25, 2014 Sloane Collins rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Asteropê
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Mian
Mian marked it as to-read
 Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
PAULA
PAULA marked it as to-read
Beverly
Beverly marked it as to-read
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Sophia Kimble
Sophia Kimble marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Sherri Youngblood
Sherri Youngblood marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Sophia
Sophia added it
Feb 03, 2015
Kristi
Kristi marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Natasha Lane
Natasha Lane marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Denise Austin
Denise Austin marked it as to-read
Kawanee Hamilton
Kawanee Hamilton marked it as to-read
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Loren B
Loren B marked it as to-read
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Lela
Lela marked it as to-read
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Jules
Jules marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Sue Taylor
Sue Taylor marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Yasmine Fahmy
Yasmine Fahmy marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Allison Collins
Allison Collins marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
Frederick Rotzien
Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
  • Alrek
  • Somebody Wonderful
  • By The Sword (Guardians of the Crown, #1)
  • The Laird's Forbidden Lady (Gilvrys Of Dunross, #1)
  • The King's Man (Welsh Blades Book 1)
  • The Shortcoming (Unexpected Circumstances, #4)
  • Bound to the Barbarian (Palace Brides #1)
  • Claiming Her (Renegade Lords)
  • Fields of Glory (The Vintener Trilogy #1)
  • My Lord's Desire (King John, #1)
  • Always the Best Man
  • Love, Lies, and British Spies
  • The Innocent Auction  (Innocent #1)
  • An English Boy in New York (Boys Don't Knit, #2)
  • Bedded, Or Wedded?
  • The Soldier's Rebel Lover (Comrades in Arms, #2)
  • The Throwbacks (Scotland Yard Exchange Program #1)
  • Masters of War (Danny Black, #1)
Sloane B. Collins is an award-winning author of Contemporary Romance. Although she is a fifth-generation Texan, she dreams of moving to the French countryside someday. Right now, she lives in the Dallas area with her husband of over twenty-six years, and their four rambunctious cats.

Since Sloane and her husband love to travel, she is determined to write a novel set in just about every place they
More about Sloane B. Collins...