Start by marking “It's A Date” as Want to Read:
It's A Date

It's A Date (The Date Series #1)

Worlds are realigned on one winter’s night.

“The thunderous storm that he is intensifies and I'm about to beg him for this.”

The Ballerina
I've had plenty of practice being graceful, but he has my heart tripping over my pointe shoes. I've conditioned myself to rely on nobody else and I won't start now. I'll push back as hard as I can. However, he seems to be determined on
Published January 15th 2015 by Jessica Epps & Sasha-Lee Brummer

To ask other readers questions about It's A Date, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's A Date

K.M. Bedolla
Nov 23, 2014 K.M. Bedolla rated it it was amazing
If stars were ever aligned, they most certainly were during the writing of this book. And those stars were all sparkling bright pink!
This debut novel from J. Epps and S. Brummer is fantabulous! The characters are very original and have an almost palpable chemistry. Between their individual personality quirks and the combined animal attraction, this book is sure to skyrocket you into the pink heavens!
Twists, turns, drama, and heat. If you like one of this good. If you like them all, then this is
Kelly with Sugar Shack Book Blog
I don't even know where to begin with my review. I will start by saying this absolutely one of my favorite reads. It was absolutely amazing. It has everything I love in a book, great characters, an amazing plot, and a great love story!!
We meet Heather who is a ballerina for a company who is traveling with her company for a tour. She is coming off a bad so- called break up and has some other events in her life that make it hard for her to be close to people. While in Arizona during a show her ey
Jillian
Dec 15, 2014 Jillian rated it it was amazing
Alright you better be ready for this story!! You have not read anything like this I guarantee it!! These ladies have taken an amazing story and spun it so so well I can't even believe this is a debut novel.
Heather Lane is a ballerina dancing her way to the top and into the heart of Noah Ryan aspiring lawyer from Arizona. One night can change both of them forever.......one chance meeting for the connection. Will they see each other again as she travels with her ballet company?
These two are expl
Michelle
Noah finds himself watching The Nutcracker on Christmas Eve and becoming completely captivated by the ballerina he sees on the stage. When his life begins to crumble around him, he takes a chance to go after what he wants, even if it means leaving Arizona and following his ballerina to New York.

Heather has had one dream her whole life, to dance. Devastated by the loss of her parents, her walls have kept most everyone out, but that is all about to change when she sees Noah. She can handle a fling
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Nov 26, 2014 Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 5-stars, dancer
**I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.**

This book. OH MY GOD. I will start by saying I freaking LOVED this book and you should definitely go buy it RIGHT NOW (if you haven't already).

From here on out this is a bit spoiler-y so I'm gonna hide it.

(view spoiler)
Alexis
Nov 27, 2014 Alexis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paperbacks
This is their debut novel and it was amazing! I loved every minute of it! Heather and Noah are such amazing characters. The ups and downs these two go through in their lives before they meet and after they meet are unlike any other I've before.

Heather is a ballerina and Noah is a law student getting ready to take his bar exam. Noah gets the shock of his life and Heather gets an offer of a lifetime. The story is told from both POVs (which I LOVE) so you get to understand what's going through bot
Lulu Astor
Jan 17, 2015 Lulu Astor rated it it was amazing
Fantastic debut novel by two young authors. If you like romantic fiction, you're sure to love this novel. New twists on the usual romance formula make It's a Date unique, plus it's set amid the glamorous backdrop of the world of professional ballet. Noah Ryan is a hot, hot, hot alpha you're sure to pant after as much as Heather Lane does—just don't get him drunk. Stock up on Twizzlers and give it a read.
Karen
Jan 23, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing
MY ONLY QUESTION IS WHEN IS BOOK 2

TOTALLY LOVED NOEL AND HEATHER.

ALSO WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT JOEL AND COEN?????

DONT TELL ME IT'S 2016 FOR NEXT BOOK!!!!!
Kim
Mar 18, 2015 Kim rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Noah and Heather! His "girl" and his "ballerina"! I can't wait to read the next one!
Ninfa Zito-Maisano
Dec 15, 2014 Ninfa Zito-Maisano rated it it was amazing
Have you ever heard of the saying "All it takes is one day to alter a life."? Well let me tell you that day is called "It's A Date". Mark my words January 15 will be a day you'll NEVER forget because it's the release date of this debut novel by J. Epps and S. Brummer. What can I say without giving you any spoilers or too much away? I want to tell you EVERYTHING about this book but I really can't. Let me give you something and hopefully this is everything to make you want to read it. I'm going to ...more
Ashley Jasper
Jan 16, 2015 Ashley Jasper rated it it was amazing
WOW! This is a debut from two friends writing together for the first time. Again I say WOW! This book had it all...charm, romance, drama, heat and surprises at every turn.

It's A Date follows the journey of ballerina Heather and soon to be attorney, Noah. Theirs is a chance meeting at one of her performances with the help of Mae. Fate throws her hand in the mix and they run into each other again unexpectedly and then again. Those meetings seal the deal for Noah, he is going all in. Heather can't
Irene
Feb 11, 2015 Irene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I truly believe It's A Date is about 2 people who were missing something in their lives. They found that something when they found each other.

Heather a Ballerina and Noah a law student come together in a whirlwind romance that takes Noah across the US.

They meet while Heather was performing in AZ. Noah being from AZ had taken his adopted mother to see The Nutcracker. The minute Noah found Heather on stage there was this pull, this feeling of I can't let her get away.

Noah, Noah, Noah....what can I
Kimothy
Jan 18, 2015 Kimothy rated it it was amazing
What a different sort of romance story this turned out to be. At the start it was very typical but the more you read the more intriguing it got. Noah and Heather are people each with their own difficult pasts, but also with a need to live a fulfilling life despite all of this. Their first meeting is unconventional but beautiful, then as their romance carries on it gets so steamy!! We learn a few surprises in the bedroom area from Noah and what he has done in the past!! Seriously i have never rea ...more
She Hearts Books
Jan 12, 2015 She Hearts Books rated it it was amazing
For their first book, Jess & Sasha totally rocked it. The story they have written was fresh and steamy and I absolutely loved it.

Heather is a ballerina and Noah is in the process of taking the bar to become a lawyer. When his mother takes him to see the Christmas ballet Noah is drawn to Heather. There is such a sizzling chemistry between the two of them. It shakes them to the core and launches them into an epic love affair. Their path isn't without a few bumps along the way. My heart broke
Angel
Jan 20, 2015 Angel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Omg I am so thankful a friend told me about this book, I read it all in a day,I could not put it down. Not only does it have great characters but the story in itself is amazing. Noah hot Noah oh the sex. He brings out the little vixen in his little Ballerina. I adored getting to know Noah And Heather I also loved the other characters in this book. The Ending got me I can't believe I have to wait to find out what happens.
Ashley
Erica
Dec 17, 2014 Erica rated it it was amazing
This book is phenomenal!! I loved every bit of it and couldn't put it down!!! Noah is...omg...drool worthy and Heather is relatable. I loved their story and it had all the elements you need in a good book. It had emotion, mystery, and most of all...HEAT!! Holy Heat! Wow....this book blew me away and I highly recommend it!!!
B.L.
Jan 15, 2015 B.L. rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was witty, passionate, and left you wanting to know everything about the characters. It was an amazing journey and I was completely sucked into their lives and didn't want to leave. An awesome start to the series! I can't wait to read more from these authors!
JBE
Jan 17, 2015 JBE rated it it was amazing
Great read! I can't believe this was a debut novel. I can't wait to see where the next book takes us.
Janey
"It's a DNF!" at 48%

I just couldn't stomach Noah & his unfeasibly large cock any more!
Danielle
Nov 19, 2014 Danielle rated it it was amazing
I give this book five glittery, unbelievably pink, stars.

I’ve been looking forward to reading this since I found out about it. We’re talking months of prolonged agony reading teasers and coded conversations from their beta readers, and growing more and more impatient by the day. As it turns out, some things really are worth the wait.

Heather Lane is a on the rise ballerina that steals the show every time she is on stage. That is no different the night that she steals soon-to-be lawyer, Noah Rya
Krista Ricchi
Jan 15, 2015 Krista Ricchi rated it it was amazing
Loved this amazing debut. I was sucked into to this book after reading the first few pages. The chemistry between Heather and Noah is scorching hot. The plot is very original and so good I had to finish this book in one sitting. It's a must read. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book to see what happens to these amazing character.

Noah is a law student just taking the bar. He meets this incredible girl and can't get her out of his mind. Just when he feels his life is looking up it all com
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jan 19, 2015 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it it was amazing
It's A Date is a great read. I heard a lot of good things about this book before it came out. It looked good, so I had to preorder it. I was not disappointed.
Heather Lane is a ballerina. Noah Ryan is a law student getting ready to be admitted to the bar. They seem like their paths would never cross but they do. Noah takes Mae to the ballet and he mets Heather. He is instantly attracted to her and can't get her out of his mind.
Mae is Noah's mom. She saved him after he was abandoned in a New Yor
Sophie
Jan 19, 2015 Sophie rated it it was amazing
So I've just finished reading and already I'm desperate for the next book.... I don't want to give anything away but hell what on earth is going to come next!
I absolutely loved this story, noah is bloody lovely!!!
Heather, for me was a good strong lead lady although I wanted to throttle her at one point!!!
Really glad I stumbled across this!!! Can't wait for the next!!
April
Dec 31, 2014 April rated it it was amazing
I really really fell in love with the characters in this story. Noah wasn't your typical man whore and he has a unique story ( no spoilers here). He is thoughtful and sweet with the hint of alpha ( that I hope comes out a bit more in the next book). I love that the story is set in a dancers world . The imagery was spot on and took me to all the places I knew they wanted me to go. I can't wait to see what unfolds in the next book. I'm intrigued and I will be impatiently waiting .
Marcie
Nov 20, 2014 Marcie rated it it was amazing
Amazing debut novel! I loved everything about this book and couldn’t put it down. I fell in love with Heather and Noah instantly. This book made me laugh, cry and at one point I wanted to throw my kindle. I cannot wait to see what happens in the next book.
Nicole Fischman
Jan 19, 2015 Nicole Fischman rated it it was amazing
The story of Noah and Heather….where can I even begin?! This story had me hooked right from the first page. The characters were completely relatable and both came with their own baggage. I am still trying to figure out what Heather's background is. We learned a lot about Noah in this first book. I can say that it definitely left me on the edge of my seat…I laughed, I cried and I'm stumped…cannot wait for book #2. If you love romance, laughter and a good read, this is for you!
Jan 19, 2015 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was too good to put down, you ladies did an amazing job. When's the next one coming out? I need to know how she knows his dad.
Ashley Scales
Nov 19, 2014 Ashley Scales rated it really liked it
Shelves: delicious
It's a Date the debut novel by J. Epps & S. Brümmer, is the prefect book to start the new year off with. From page one it's an attention grabber that you don't want to put down.

Heather Lane is what most little girls myself included dreamed of being when they grew up- a ballerina. Epps and Brümmer have done a great job developing their characters. They have you loving the ones you are suppose to and despising the awful ones. JSauthors did a fantastic job of portraying an amazing sisterly bon
Randi
Jan 18, 2015 Randi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good book

I really enjoyed this debut novel. It was something a little different as for the plot. It had just enough steamy romance and some alpha male. I do love some angst in my romance novel. Can't wait for the next book.
  • Forever Sky (Blue Phoenix, #6)
  • Twist Of Fate
  • Unspoken Endings (Unspoken, #3)
  • Angel of Redemption
  • Entrée (The Winemaker's Dinner, #2)
  • Undying Love (An Erotic Love Story, #1)
  • Paris Love Match
  • Sin and Secrets (New York Crime Kings #2)
  • Burn in Me (Burning Desire, #3)
  • Ivory
  • Unforeseen Heartbeat (Second Chances, #2)
  • Safe Haven (Safe Haven, #1)
  • Unforbidden (Forbidden Trilogy, #3)
  • Touch Screen (Sensations Collection, #4)
  • Dancing Barefoot
  • Stealing Ryder (Sharing Harper, #2)
  • Shattered Lies (The Unraveled Trilogy, #3)
  • Untitled (Stain, #1.5)
Jess & Sasha
JSAuthors. The co-authors come as a package deal with extravagant ribbons laced on top. Their combined enthusiasm is seen as a pink sunrise, uniquely captivating. They share a love for writing, fictional romance, passion-fruit tea lemonade, sweetened and shaken on ice, as well as the color pink. Their combined efforts to share their internal monologues, since they share a brain, ca
More about Jess Epps...

The Date Series (2 books)
  • A Winter's Date