Start by marking “Frequent Flyers” as Want to Read:
Frequent Flyers

Frequent Flyers

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  57 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Romance flies the friendly skies in this diverse collection of short stories from a talented group of best-selling and up-and-coming authors.

There's something for everyone in this mile-high compilation – from a love story born in a blizzard to a steamy encounter spawned by a series of crazy events. For supernatural fiction fans, how about the tale of an airport that's al
Published November 1st 2014 by Bolero Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Frequent Flyers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frequent Flyers

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Frequent Flyers
Beverly
Oct 10, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

This series has a little bit of everything, and I mean everything - romance to paranormal. Now I have read and enjoyed a little paranormal, but I mostly read contemporary romance. When I started reading this one I thought they would all be short romance stories, since I hardly ever read the blurb first I was pretty surprised at where things went in some of the stories.

Eye of the Storm

Is about a straight laced Pilot and a shy flight attendant. I thought this story was cute. The story wa
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Review to come
M.B.
Sep 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Eye of the Storm – Beth Bolden

I loved Tess. She reminded me of so many people in my large Irish family, and I saw some aspects of myself in her too.
I enjoyed the way Bolden uses 3rd person narrative, yet tells us the story from Tess’ pov.
The chemistry between her and Grant is, at first, awkward, but the exploration the 2 of them go on during the storm is well rounded and thought out.
Even though its only a short story, it never feels rushed or as if the author passes information by.

Forced Landi
Kathie (katmom)
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-copy
Available TODAY! For .99!!! Can't beat that price for these wonderful stories.

There are six stories in this anthology, with six different authors. Each day up until its publication day (November 1, 2014) I'll add another review for another story. You can also get your PASSPORT STAMP to win prizes. Check the blog daily to find each one. www.firstpagetothelast.com

Today I'm featuring:

The Friendly Skies by Amanda Weaver

Cassie Sinclair has been there, done that, and has the frequent flyer miles to p
Lindsey Gray
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Anthologies are so fun to read, but sometimes a little difficult to review. This group of stories was fantastic, but each was so different from the other. The common theme of flight was given to the six authors and they took it in six completely different directions. Sweet, steamy, spooky, and even a little scary. There was an element in each story that had me savoring each paragraph.

Eye of the Storm is the story of Tess and Grant. The two had been admiring each other from a far, but Tess was ne
Fmbee
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
I adore romance, all types and practically every sub-genre. So when I found out that some of my favorite authors were getting together to write a book of romantic stories, I knew I had to get my hands on a copy as soon as possible! Frequent Flyers is perfect for romance junkies of all kinds. This compilation of six stories spans a range of topics, from contemporary to paranormal romance and everything in between. But the great thing is that they all, in some way, center around airports and trave ...more
Debbie
Oct 02, 2014 rated it liked it
This was an entertaining book of short romantic stories by multiple authors. It was a grab bag of different genres-contemporary romance, fantasy, science fiction and I gave it the averaged score based on all the stories. The best ones in the collection-worth paying for the whole thing-were the ones by Kira Gold about a woman who travels back to Sweden to clean up her great-aunt's estate (I was ready to move into that house!) and the one by Amanda Weaver about two frequent flyers who meet cute on ...more
A M
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
You can see my full review on my blog:

Laylaw
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
full review to come
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Oct 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nov-2014
I was given a copy of this collection by the authors, and knowing some of them was very excited to take part in reviewing the stories. I think this group of ladies did a fantastic job. And now, following a full week of pre-release blitz, I’m happy to provide my review for the stories. Have at it!

Eye of the Storm by Beth Bolden – Commercial pilot Captain Grant Montgomery III lives for the rules; flight attendant Tess O’Brien loves to break them. The storm brewing between them might be even wilder
Carrie Elks
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When I first heard of the Frequent Flyers anthology, I couldn’t wait to take a look. All six stories have either an airport or airplane connection, but that’s about where the similarity ends. From contemporary romance to paranormal, there’s something for everybody, and I have to admit I loved all of them. For more details on each story, click on the spoiler tag.

(view spoiler)
Jess
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a fun collection of short stories. Ranging from supernatural to contemporary, each story was well told and the characters well imagined. If I had to choose I'd say I preferred Beth and Amanda's stories best, mostly because contemporary is my personal preference. And well, I love a good "tall, blond, and British" man.
Cecilia
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I took the book "Frequent Flyers" with me on vacation last week. Since it is a collection of romantic short stories which have something to do with airports or traveling it was a fun book to take with me. The stories are by some of my favorite writers and the styles and genre of the stories were diverse enough that each one was an individually great read!
Emily
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The last 3 stories are my favorite in it. TM wrote a lovely story that speaks to anyone who has ever wondered about their first love. Bev wrote a realistic multifaceted OCD love story that I adored and related to. Amanda's was my favorite, with it's poetic language and wonderful love story.
Oct 20, 2014 rated it liked it

Fly Me to the Moon: 4 stars
The Friendly Skies: 3 stars

Janet Rainey
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great to find a compilation of complete short stories, even more delighted to tell you they are all fab! Congratulations to all the authors involved.
Jess Brown
Dec 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this collection of short stories based on flying, by a diverse and talented group of authors. I will definitely be adding their books to my TBR list.
Flory
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
My favorites were the stories by Kira A. Gold and Amanda Weaver. Both of them were perfect!
SMizzen/TallulahBelle
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Probably one of the best collection of romantic short stories that I've read in a long time.

A must read.
Michela Walters
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
a cute anthology of shot travel themed stories. Loved Amanda Weavers tale the most. A nice selection of stories
Maylin
Oct 01, 2014 marked it as to-read
Waiting on the kindle :)
Annie
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very much enjoyed. All the stories are very well done. Highly recommend.
Brooke Williams
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
what a fun read

If you're looking for a lot of story lines in one place this is the book for you. Quite a variety but all hinging on planes in some way or another. I was surprised by how quickly each story drew me in. Sometimes it's hard to get i to something new after reading something good. But I loved them all!
Bia
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet colletion of stories involving airport, departures and emotions/decisions that should be made!

There are some great stories here, but there are some that weren't my piece of cake.

I'll write a proper review soon.

Cheryal
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was ok
Lousey book. I think one of the 6 stories was worth reading. Kind of has a trashy theme going on.
Deneen
Oct 26, 2014
Libbi
Jan 28, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Help Changing Cover Please 3 21 Sep 30, 2014 09:18PM
A lifelong Oregonian, Beth Bolden has just recently moved to North Carolina with her supportive husband and their sweet kitten, Earl Grey. Beth still believes in Keeping Portland Weird, and intends to be just as weird in Raleigh.

Beth has been writing practically since she learned the alphabet. Unfortunately, her first foray into novel writing, titled Big Bear with Sparkly Earrings, wasn’t a bestse