Start by marking “Even Vampires Get the Blues (Deadly Angels, #6)” as Want to Read:
Even Vampires Get the Blues (Deadly Angels, #6)

Even Vampires Get the Blues

(Deadly Angels #6)

New York Times bestselling author Sandra Hill delivers a sizzling new entry in her Deadly Angels series, as a Viking vangel's otherworldly mission teams him with a Navy SEAL who's more than his match— she's his predestined mate . . .

Published August 25th 2015 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Even Vampires Get the Blues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Even Vampires Get the Blues

Start your review of Even Vampires Get the Blues (Deadly Angels, #6)
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Lot’s of witty dialog and silly, tongue-in-cheek humor make Sandra Hill’s Deadly Angels series thoroughly entertaining. Even Vampires Get the Blues is the 6th in the series and another fun, super sexy installment.

Blurb…

The fact that vampire angel Harek Sigurdsson was a Norseman in his mortal life doesn't make thawing out after exile in Siberia any easier. But things heat up when his search for evil Lucipires connects him with Camille Dumaine, a human who thrums with sensual energy that
Elle
3* greed is (not)good STARS!

Harek Sigurdsson carried GREED as his biggest sin when he was human. Saved by Michael the Archangel, he redeemed himself as a Vangels. He's one of my fave Vangels. Who doesn't love geek? He's rarely involved in combat and battlefield. Harek is a behind-the-scene kind of man (beside Sig, the Doctor). I was really anticipated this book, but the reality sucks.

Harek seems to has hidden potential. He could be a rich business-man? But his story/mission was involved with
Chapter by Chapter
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I went into Even Vampires Get the Blues (Deadly Angels #6) by Sandra Hill totally blind. I hadn’t heard of this series before so, obviously, I hadn’t read any of the other books in the Deadly Angels series. Let me just say that vampire angel Vikings are a thing. Not only are they a thing…they are sexy, hot things!

Harek Sigurdsson was born a Viking, and back in the day, he was known for his great skills in making money. And one of the last things that he was in the business of selling to make a
Lover of Romance
Aug 13, 2015 rated it liked it
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance My Review
Summary
HarekSigurdsson, is a Vangel, and due to certain acts that were against the rules for being a Vangel, he is to work on an online website to help promote goodness and faith in a very chilly location in Siberia. Not his first choice, but then Michael, the Archangel doesn't really give him a choice when it comes to punishment. Then unexpectedly he is summoned and instructed to help with a mission to help save some young innocent
Douglas Meeks
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
People tend to laugh when you tell them you are reading a book about viking vampire angels because it is funny. The basic premise is a bit "eye-rolling" but the stories are hugely entertaining.

This time around we are faced with Harek and Camille, who are a bit mismatched it seems. The plot covers really about 3 subplots which I enjoyed all of them, the main thing of the two main characters denying they felt for each other was starting to wear thin by the time they decided to come clean, add in
JoAn
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sandra Hill is at the top of her game in this book about those sexy Viking Vangels. Harek and Camille's attraction is off the charts throughout the book. Harek and his brothers have been sent by Michael to help with a SEAL mission into Nigeria to stop Boko Haram from another horrendous attack. The topic of the mission is series and horrific but as usual Ms. Hill brings laughter and sexy times to help lighten the story. I really enjoy this series.
Tonyalee
See this review and more on my blog, After Hours at Lilybloombooks

It's been a long time since I have immersed myself in a paranormal romance. It use to be my go-to genre and I have been looking for a series to get into. Granted, I jumped into this series at book 6, but I'm happy I did! Even Vampires Get the Blues was an interesting take on demon/angel lore (with Vampires!) and it's hilarious!

HarekSigurdsson, aVikingVangel (vampire angel) made this book for me. He's so funny! And charming. He has
Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

In EVEN VAMPIRES GET THE BLUES, the sixth book in the Deadly Angels series, Vangel Harek finds his life mate in tough as hell WEAL, Camille. The barbs between the ancient Viking and his lady love were interesting and kept this first time Deadly Angels reader turning the page.
This is the sixth book in this series about seven ancient Viking brothers who work for the Archangel Michael in helping rid the world of demon vampires and saving souls
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Angels, Vikings and vampires never were so sexy...

I fell in love with Sandra Hill’s Viking series years ago so I was definitely intrigued to see a new series about Vikings with a vampire slant. Intrigued and a bit skeptical, I must admit. I’m only now getting used to fusion stories–stepbrother shifters, cowboy bikers, billionaire aliens–but I should be ready for vampire angels, vangels. As it turns out, I definitely am!

Introduced to Harek Sigurddson in 850 AD, the story quickly moves to present
Bea
This was my first book by Hill and although I jumped in at book six, I had no trouble reading it out of order. Hill worked in the necessary series info without dumping it on us. I had no trouble understanding what was happening. I did have some reservations before starting about vampire angels and demon angels; I still find it odd but it's a different twist on the mythologies.

Hill has a sense of humor that appealed to me, a little silly, slightly raunchy, occasionally snarky. Both Harek and Cami
Susan
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun addition to the series. It opens with Harek in his own time of 850 AD. One of seven Viking brothers, Harek is the merchant of the family, whose greatest pleasure is accumulating wealth in any way that he can. It doesn't matter how much he has, it is never enough. He has just dipped his toes in the business of buying and selling people when he gets a visit from Archangel Michael who lets him know that he's finally crossed the line. All is not lost when he is given the option of repenting ...more
Ann
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One book is as great as the last one can't put these books down
Kristin
Aug 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I have been rabidly trying new authors this year. A lot of it has to do with trying new genres. Mostly its due to working at the library and being bombarded with books I would never have known had existed before. For instance, I had no idea that paranormal romance had so many authors writing it! Just a few years ago, I had a hard time finding PNR books. Now they’re as easy to find in a supermarket as a highlander book.

Sandra Hill is an author my library keeps on the shelves (21 books
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)

This is the second book in the Deadly Angels series that I have had the pleasure to read. As such I have prior experience with the concept of Viking Vampire Angels, Vangels for short. This is the sixth book in the series; however, it can be read as a stand-alone. It does not matter where in the series you begin as the author provides sufficient back story making it easy for readers to follow.

I know the concept of Viking vampire angels may sound a bit weird to some, however, don’t let it fool you
Ann Lorz
I don't know how I got behind on one of my favorite authors...but I did. My only excuse is that I have a ton of books to read and I'm only one person.

But as you can see I'm trying my best to catch up!

If you haven't yet read any of the Deadly Angel series you don't know what you're missing. Sandra Hill has the ability to mix tons of humor with a complex story. She gives you great characters that make you want to come back time after time.

Up this time is Harek who suffers from "greed" he wants
 Reading In Pajamas
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review: Even Vampires Get the Blues (Deadly Angels Series) by Sandra Hill http://wp.me/p3d0RZ-2UE
Release Date: August 25, 2015
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Donna
Rated 5 Stars

REVIEW:
Another fun Vangel installment full of the Viking camaraderie I’ve grown to love with Michael joining in (in an angelic way of course). Even the evil Lucipires have the group dynamic that makes you hate and enjoy them at the same time. I didn’t warm up to Harek right away but that stands
Beth Santucci
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 cupcakes
Harek was exiled to Siberia. Not for normal reasons. You see harek is a vampire angel and a Viking. You read that right. Yep. Immortal, serving out his eternal damnation on earth, and raking up more and more time to his sentence. But things heat up when his search for evil Lucipires connects him with Camilla, a human, who turns up his sensual energy, which can only mean one thing......his mate. Will Camilla and Harek get they're happily ever after or will they end up in
Jena Gregoire
Apr 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Can we just take a minute to bask in the hot manly goodness that is the cover of this book?!?!?! Seriously!?!?!?!

Even Vampires Get The Blues

This was my first time reading this series and I feel a little stupid for being so late to the game! I had heard of the Deadly Angels books, but I had never indulged. What a frikkin mistake!

This book is the sixth installment in the Deadly Angels series. I will say it took a little bit of head scratching here and there to keep everyone straight as I am
Marcia
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another humorous adventure with the Sigurdsson brothers. This book is about Harek, whose sin was greed and in present times he has become a Geek and been assigned the task of building an angel website in exile in Siberia. He is called back to America to participate in a joint effort of the SEALS, Rangers, Delta Force, AFSOP and the Vangels' own Wings International Security to help rid Nigeria of Boko Haram. At the Coronado Navy SEAL training compound, where his bother Tronde is station, he meets ...more
Lorraine
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not to be missed

This author is probably the best imagination of anyone I’ve read. I normally Do not retell the story. I tell you the emotions that this book brings forth. Villains this book is filled with villains that you would like to conquer. Heroes To drool over to wish you knew. Romance oh my gosh to die for. Sex. Sex scenes to drool over. Sex scenes wish they were real and you could be part of

Such a fabulous book.
Carol
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even Vampires Get the Blues: A Deadly Angels Book

This was a very different vampire book! You will just have to read it yourself to discover what I mean.
There is lots of humor in it plus lots of fighting making it a very interesting read you just don’t know what is going to happen next.
I recommend this book to anyone to read. I am sure you won’t be disappointed.
Linda George
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I enjoyed this Vangel story of Harek Sigurdsson, whose sin was greed and who in this modern age is a compuster geek, and Camille Dumaine, who is a Weal whose nickname is Camo because she is like a chameleon in her ability to blend into any situation.
BookOwl
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous book once again. My favorite parts were of our favorite angel. Bless Sandra Hil for her sense of humor and a little line with heaven ;)
If you loved the first 5 books, this one will make you happy once again.
Pat aka Tygyr
I did not finish this book. 2 chapters in and nothing grabbed my attention so I stopped reading it. It might appeal to others but not me.
Susan Jackson
Aug 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF. I think I blanked out how this series irritates but reading this book reminded me. Trying to hard to inject coolness into the writing. I really didn’t like the hero or the heroine.
Lornaj
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Viking we will go

Wow, another great book by an author who can make you laugh, cry and cheer! Characters that you fall in love with and miss when finished.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Well earned

I love every book Sandra Hill has done. The Angel books are right at the top. I can t wait to read the Next one.
Pat Babcock
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even Vampires Get the Blues

Always enjoy the Viking brothers a their interacts with Michael. The conflict with the Bks and Jasper's army was well wri.
Anna
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
I didn't like the fighting between the 2.
Janice
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very fast read for me. Loved all the characters, and loved "meeting" the Cajun, and Creole people, again.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Mating Season (Morgan Clan Bears, #1)
  • Closer (Stage Dive, #4.6)
  • Saving the SEAL Baby Daddy
  • Dead of Night (Thorne Hill, #1)
  • Lachlan: Vampires in Europe (Vampires in America #13)
  • Vampire Claim (Real Men of Othercross #2)
  • The Vampire's Last Dance (Witch Island Brides Book 1)
  • Claimed by her Cougar (Cougar Creek Mates, #1)
  • Wicked Hour (Heirs of Chicagoland, #2)
  • Wild Cat (Leopard People, #7)
  • Found by Frost (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds #1)
  • The Trouble With Vampires (Argeneau #29)
  • A Nurse for the Wolfman (Chimera Secrets #1)
  • Wild Embrace (Psy-Changeling #2.5, #5.5, #11.5, #12.25)
  • Where Winter Finds You (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #18)
  • Pantera Security League Box Set Collection One (Bayou Heat)
  • Dragon Frost (The Covert Dragons, #9)
  • Break the Day (Midnight Breed, #16)

Sandra Hill is a graduate of Penn State and worked for more than 10 years as a features writer and education editor for publications in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Writing about serious issues taught her the merits of seeking the lighter side of even the darkest stories.

Deadly Angels (8 books)
  • Kiss of Pride (Deadly Angels, #1)
  • Kiss of Surrender (Deadly Angels, #2)
  • Kiss of Temptation (Deadly Angels, #3)
  • Kiss of Wrath (Deadly Angels, #4)
  • Vampire in Paradise (Deadly Angels, #5)
  • The Angel Wore Fangs (Deadly Angels, #7)
  • Good Vampires Go to Heaven (Deadly Angels, #8)