Start by marking “Wytches #3” as Want to Read:
Wytches #3

Wytches #3

(Wytches (Single Issues) #3)

A parent's worst nightmare: a beloved child lost in the woods. Behind the trees lurk horrors, and the brush conceals atrocity. No matter how desperate the search, understand that your prayers will fall on deaf ears. There is no escape from the Wytches.
Comic Book, 32 pages
Published December 3rd 2014 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about Wytches #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wytches #3

Kristijan
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Posle odličnog drugog dela sledi tromiji treći u kome nema baš nekih dešavanja...
Osim toga, sve ono što je dobro u prva dva nastavka ostaje i dalje ravnopravno dobro i u ovom.
U svakom slučaju nastavljam dalje - interesuje me kako će se sve ovo završiti.
Jedi JC Daquis
Nov 01, 2016 rated it liked it
If you have watched Stranger Things, you will feel familiar stuff in this issue. Tree holes, police not believing a thing you are saying, a lost kid and a mystrious monster.

Yet such are way more effective in TV than in comics. Thankfully, Jock can draw these nightmarish elements rffectively, capturing the dread and fear in the characters.

Halfway down, (the series is in hiatus now) I can't wait to see what will happen in next.
Patrick
Dec 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This series is already going into multiple prints. and sold the film rights two days after the first issue came out! If you haven't yet started reading Wytches, You should start soon. Great Series!
Lila
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Best yet. Snyder afterward was fucking brilliant.
Hollingsworth's splatters continue to amaze me.
Darinda
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Read in Wytches, Volume 1. A creepy take on witches in the woods. Once you're pledged, you're pledged. There is no escaping the wytches.

#3 - Sailor is gone, and her dad is worried.

An exciting witch story with great artwork. Fun to read.
Kevin Schnurr
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another phenomenal issue. Scott's afterword on dealing with raising children in our chaos-filled world was really well written.
Kristen
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was going to say, "These get under my skin," but realized what a terrible pun it was.
zoni
Oct 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: comics
Esse foi com certeza o pior volume. Não teve emoção, não teve suspense, não teve explicação sobre nada. E me pareceu mais uma encheção de lingüiça para ganhar dinheiro.

A história poderia muito bem passar sem esse volume chato e monótono. O que mais me chateia é que no volume e anterior a história tinha crescido e parecia que iria crescer ainda mais. E então, eles matam a própria história e fazem uma droga dessas.

Muito chata, tão chata e parada que nem tem o que falar sobre.
Valeria Rios Rosales
Me encanta como esta ilustrado, empiezan a aparecer imágenes que en verdad me ponen los pelos de punta
Rosie Wedge
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is getting really really good now. It's taken an entirely different turn to what I had expected, and I'm okay with that (my prediction was boring!) I am still obsessed with the artwork, and think that the Wytches are truly the creepiest thing I've ever seen illustrated in a piece of fiction. I can't wait to get stuck in to the second half of the series!
Derek
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Charlie and Lucy have called the cops and are in the woods searching for Sail. The cops are useless, big surprise there, and everyone, including Lucy don't believe Charlie's story about the decrepit woman, much less when he describes what she told him - - that Sail was never his daughter, that someone really has it in for the Rooks family and has pledged Sail to the Wytches, and there's pretty much nothing he can do about it, coz that lump in her neck is a "homing device", Sail is already with t ...more
Britt Freeman
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
you should know i love a good horror story. but this isn't that type of horror story. well, it is, but too, it's not. it's more about the fears parents have about protecting their children. i find the stories told at the back of the book, after the art, but before the reader letters, to be very insightful. Snyder is giving up his secrets, and in this issue he admits that what the story is really about is a parent's fear of losing their children. be it physical or mental. frankly the mental side ...more
مصطفي سليمان

طبعا مش بيلاقي البنت
ولا حاجة ف الشجرة

حلقة مثيرة جدا

Margaret Topel
I like this one because it's spooky and horror. I don't read enough horror graphic novels! However, I would complain that some of the spatter effects can detract from the readability of the panels. As a bonus, I enjoyed the story Scott Snyder put in the back of the issue. Sad but thought provoking. Not enough actual wytches in this issue tbh, but I liked the explorations into the family.
Rachel MacNaught
Sep 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well this was unsettling.
A bit too convenient in the final pages where someone's location is puzzled out, which took me out of the story and made the final frame look cheesy. But I was skincrawllingly creeped out and interested in who the heck pledged who.
Jacquelyn
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For some reason, this issue scared me the most. Yeah, the creatures cause nightmares, but the family stuff, that last panel...that stuff is deep-seated psychological, a terror more visceral than vague monsters.
Adrian Alvarez
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Things start picking up in issue #3. So far I enjoy the riff on man vs. nature though, as with a lot of Snyder's work, I find myself wondering how far he will go with the "monstrous feminine." I'm hooked, however, and I will likely continue reading these books.
Mario Pimental
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Holy creepy factor Batman.
Rainey
Dec 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I can't wait to see where this is headed!
Scout
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The art in these issues. It's too beautiful for words.
Mona
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
so creepy.. its wonderful getting better with every issue
Michelle
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Still creepy but amazing art.
Damon
Ooooh!
Aleksandra Grabowicz
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, read-in-english
This series is slowly becoming one of my favourites. Dark, twisted. Artwork alone makes me cringe.
Chrysten Lofton

• Saga #39
  • Kill or be Killed #1
  • Outcast #2
  • Mind the Gap, Volume 3: Out of Bodies
Scott Snyder is the Eisner and Harvey Award winning writer on DC Comics Batman, Swamp Thing, and his original series for Vertigo, American Vampire. He is also the author of the short story collection, Voodoo Heart, published by the Dial Press in 2006. The paperback version was published in the summer of 2007.

Wytches (Single Issues) (6 books)
  • Wytches #1