Start by marking “Spring in London” as Want to Read:
Spring in London

Spring in London

(Season Series #4)

Gadis itu tidak menyukainya. Kenapa?

Astaga, ia---Danny Jo---adalah orang yang baik. Sungguh! Ia selalu bersikap ramah, sopan, dan menyenangkan. Lalu kenapa Naomi Ishida menjauhinya seperti wabah penyakit? Bagaimana mereka bisa bekerja sama dalam pembuatan video musik ini kalau gadis itu tidak mengacuhkannya setiap saat? Kesalahan apa yang sudah dia lakukan?

Bagaimanapun
Paperback, Repackaged, 240 pages
Published October 2014 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published February 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Spring in London, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spring in London

Start your review of Spring in London
Widyanto Gunadi
Jul 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Spring in London was first published back in 2010. The story begins with Danny Jo, our Korean male main protagonist, who was receiving a phone call from his friend, Jung Tae-Woo. Yes, he is the male protagonist from the first novel in the series entitled Summer in Seoul. The call was about a job offer for Danny to star in Jungs music video. Danny is a model and he has an older sister who wanted to help him get a compatible partner. Shortly, after he accepted the offer, he went to London to do ...more
Winna
Feb 07, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
Surprisingly, I like this better than Winter in Tokyo.

Still with formal languages that sound like they're translated directly from English to Indonesian.

Similar characters, not so much of a background story (which is kinda too bad coz the title specifically mentions a setting). Male character is too perfect. Side characters not properly utilized. Physical characteristics not properly explored.

But I like Naomi. Makes for a quick, painless reading.
Yuni
The author had lost her magic on me after her book Autumn in Paris.

It is still well-written, but in the bland way. I was struggling to finish the book and it didn't leave neither good or bad impression, in fact there was no impression whatsoever. I'm glad, though, the cheesiness wasn't as overload as her previous book I read.

Just interesting things I noted:

Beware, for the world is indeed small.
Before you got attracted to a man from Alaska you just met, you better made sure he didn't have a
Riri
Apr 17, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, indonesian
The last book that completes Ilana Tan's seasons tetralogy. While it takes place in London, the characters are by no means Londoners.

Danny Jo (or Jo In-Ho) doesn't understand why Naomi Ishida keeps avoiding him. He's a good-looking popular model in Korea with a charming smile, and is a nice person who's friendly to anyone. They will be working together for a music video, but Naomi keeps a safe distance away from him.

Why Naomi doesn't want to deal with Danny is a mystery, and while it might be
Hana
Oct 03, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jo In-Ho (Danny Jo) was a famous model in Korea. In the story he asked his friend starred in a music video called Jung Tae-Wo. He was by profession became a famous singer in Korea. In making the video opponent Danny Jo has named Naomi Ishida a famous model in Japan. Music video was made in London. Danny Jo felt Naomi Ishida away, it's what makes Danny Jo curious about the girl, because she never felt wronged her. What makes Naomi away from Danny Jo? Then Danny Jo Naomi slowly approached the ...more
Yunisa K.D.
May 24, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: indonesian
The background is very Asian instead of London-like. I agree with the previous review on the following:
-Annoying expression "Oh dear" - Ilana should read more British authors!
-Unnecessary repetition for some scenes. OK, I get it, perhaps Ilana would like to imitate Eoin Colfer of Artemis Fowl where he used several perspective for a same scene - but Mr Colfer always displays different insights and useful information for the readers...
-"Sayang" - actually English people have so many expression: my
Cella
Feb 19, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i want a boy like danny jo :)
Linda Malindaa
May 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it's great but not too touching . =/
but after all it's a great novel . i guess this novel will have a a lot of page than winter , but the truth is not . even it is more less page than winter . i'm a little disappointed , because , it's gonna be the last novel right ?

But i'm ver lucky and happy i could bought this novel in the end :))

Love this !
OceMei Belikova♥
Mar 04, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, read-in-2010
want to go 4,5 if possible.
in fact,lit dissapointed when in the end of the story ,the writer don't describe how the relationship of miho-danny-naomi is going on.
but overall i love this book and all seasons of ilana tan's books =]
it simple yet interesting ^^
and full of mystery which made i can't stop read the book .
it was good to read and nice to be collected to ur library =]
Ratih Widy
i will give this teenlit-love story novel 3 star.
that's the most star that books of its kind can get from me, since i'm not really a big fans of love story if it's JUST a love story, with no additional plot or twist
Amira Naufal
Aug 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
when you just read summer in seoul, and winter in tokyo, you cant stop to read! read! read! it again~~
Bookadicct
very romantic..i love it so muchmuchmuch..hahaha..XD
Ivan Young
this is really a cool book!!!
Endah Setyolaras
romantic.lovely hearted.because i love london and i love spring
Ruly Sira
Feb 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: my sist
Recommended to Ruly by: me
happy ending..end of tetralogi from Ilana Tan..applause for Ilana Tan
Clarissa Candrian
Mau bilang apa?
KEREN!!!
Another new plot from Ilana.
Glad I bought the boxset.

Cheers!
Zall
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i love all of Ilana tan's books
Nabila Salsabilla
May 03, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
COOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!
Fitri Insani
spring in londpn
Nelfita
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book contains a lot of complicated problems. I can't put it down before finishing it. that's why I love this book the most.
Vina Shin
Mar 21, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This simplicity of a love which makes a person stand up to reality
Natasia Angel
This one is a bit subtle, but Ilana has braced herself for some 'real' issue.

Well, a good one nonetheless.
Nina Ardianti
I'm sorry.
I couldn't finish this book no matter how hard I've tried.

Definitely not my cup of tea.
Yovita
Nov 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy reading novel.
Plot were interesting for the past experience happened with Naomi Ishida.
Other than that I didn't see any interesting part that I will read the book more than once.

Ina
i wanna live in london, xixixi
janet
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
best book that ever done by indonesian author
Chie
Jun 13, 2012 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
can i read this book? my book is lost
Allmira Pratiwi
autumn in paris more better
Ulitri S
Apr 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is sweet, y'know? :)
« previous 1 3 next »

• Crash Into You
  • Fairish
  • Pulang
  • Sunset Bersama Rosie
  • Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)
  • Jingga dan Senja
  • Jingga Dalam Elegi
  • The Architecture of Love
Ilana Tan adalah seorang novelis Indonesia yang dikenal karena menulis 4 novel roman yang masing-masing novelnya disajikan dengan cerita yang latarnya berbeda-beda. Novel Ilana Tan memiliki keunikan, yaitu tokoh-tokoh dari novel yang satu dengan novel yang lainnya saling berkaitan.[1]
Novel pertamanya berjudul Summer in Seoul, novel keduanya berjudul Autumn in Paris, novel ketiganya berjudul Winter

Season Series (4 books)