Start by marking “Skip to the Good Part: Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
Skip to the Good Part: Vol. 1

Read Excerpt

Skip to the Good Part: Vol. 1

Skip to the Good Part offers face-fanning romance and tie-me-up sizzle (and everything in between) from top authors including New York Times and USA Today bestsellers.

The collection features a British alpha who wants to turn a good girl bad, a woman realizing her impetuous marriage to a stripper isn’t all bad, a bad boy boxer who could use a large dose of sexual healing,
Published November 20th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Skip to the Good Part, please sign up.
Carmen Jenner Hiya, it's authors revealing their steamiest scenes from books they've previously published. It's good, you should definitely check it out before Volu…moreHiya, it's authors revealing their steamiest scenes from books they've previously published. It's good, you should definitely check it out before Volume 2 comes out on December 18th! :)(less)

Start your review of Skip to the Good Part: Vol. 1
warhawke
ARC provided by InkSlinger PR, in exchange for an honest review

Note: This is a collection of steamiest sex scenes. If you do not read such materials, do not read this review because I have no way of reviewing this (with details) without being possibly crude – I mean how else do you judge a sex scene right? Heh!)

If you’re in the mood for a good erotic scenes, but too lazy to flip the pages to get to the good parts, this book is the perfect solution. With 20 “actions” from 20 authors, at leas
✿kawehi.reviews
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via Inkslinger PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

Ever feel like you’re doing this during a read?

Or think?....

071fils dating fails get to the good stuff alrea

Well ladies and gents, Skip to the Good Part is the answer to your prayers!

Whether or not you are aware of the authors or even their stories, this anthology cuts to the point, and unleashes 20 different scenes of the smuttiest and steamiest segments of your dirtiest pleasures! It sure did for me!

description

A wonderful, captivating, and sensual collector’s item
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
So you want to get right to good stuff? No waiting for the crescendo or feeling the angst of a good build up. Just the “wham bam thank you ma’am” of it all. LOL! Well then, this could be for you! All kidding aside, this is a great way to get to know various authors and their writing style. Maybe you just want a little spice in the afternoon and only have time for a quickie. This is 250 pages with 20 different (cough cough ahem) scenes. It’s like a big box of chocolate! Dive in, have fun and if y ...more
Shayna
This was a FANTASTIC idea! Now, don't lie...you know you have come across some reads where you are like, come on, let's get to the good stuff, and you skim through some pages until you reach that oh so coveted SEX SCENE! HA! I knew it! Hey, I've been guilty of the same exact thing. But in SKIP TO THE GOOD PART, Volume One, you get 20, NOT 1, I said 20 authors revealing some of their HOTTEST scenes. OMG! Get ready for a full night of panting, blushing, giggling, swooning, and moaning with this co ...more
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
Full review at http://obsessedwithmyshelf.com/2014/1...

I was blessed to get an ARC of this book and seriously - this compilation is fantastic. I was familiar with some of these authors and stories prior to reading, but oh dear lord my TBR list has just exploded. This compilation is full of steamy scenes that leave you gasping, panting, and begging for more.

I flitted through a variety of emotions while reading these – my heart oscillated between breaking and overflowing while I glimpsed into the
All Booked Out
Nov 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Holy Crap.

It is Fabulous, not just for the good bits either lol.. I haven't read most of the Authors, so it is great to get a taste of their style.. AND what better way to get a taste for their writing than in the nitty gritty sections right??

Now i thought i wouldn't like it as I do like a build up, a story and i don't like to read out of order and all that, but.... I do like a sample and damn.... nothing more to say, this hit the nail on the head! It is a wonderful idea, it is exactly
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
9:49 PM

Who says it's the journey that's the best part? Not me! Skip to the good part is an incredible collection of some of your favorite author's best and hottest scenes. You don't even have to know the characters or the back story, but you will want to read all the books after just getting a taste of these steamy snippets! I loved seeing some of my favorite author's and some that were new to me. Don't miss this compilation, you won't want to put it down.
Diane Holtry
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: purchased
WOW .. OMG .. HOT
These scenes were amazingly hot .. so much so that I just added several more books to my ever growing Kindle library and TBR list .. what a great idea to combine these amazing sex scenes into one book which made me want to read more from these authors!
Shawna Shauntia
Nov 23, 2014 added it
Shelves: promo

Today we have the release day launch of Skip to the Good Part, a sexy new collection of the hottest scenes from 20 phenomenal authors. I am so excited to share it!!!

About Skip to the Good Part:

Skip to the Good Part: 20 Authors Reveal Their Steamiest Scenes offers face-fanning romance and tie-me-up sizzle (and everything in between) from top authors including New York Times and USA Today bestsellers.

The collection features a British alpha who wants to turn a good girl
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Whether you have read these books before or you are just trying to decide if you want to read any of these books for the first time, this collection is a jewel. You get a comprehensive and brief summary of each story, and then you get to skip to the "good parts". This is a great way to re-experience the stories or scout the next book you want to read.

Here are my reviews for two of these books to entice you!

PRICELESS by Raine Miller
5 Stars
The 13th Baron of Rothvale is about to come out of his she
Novel Grounds
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
STTGP
5 Stars|Amazon ($.99)|Goodreads
For every reader that skimmed those pages to get to the good part, this Anthology does exactly that. It takes you to the good part of 20 fantastic stories.

There were quote a few authors I had never read before in this book, and they definitely convinced me otherwise. I found myself wanting to read the rest of every scene I got here. Blown Away. That is the best way to put it. Some of the scenes were carnal and emotional in a way that you can't help but want
Gemma Weir
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuchforittomenorm...

This is a collection of the sauciest moments from loads of books.

The best way I can describe this is as literary foreplay.

This book probably needs to come with a health warning for all husbands and boyfriends oh and girlfriends and wives whatever floats your boat lol. Saying THIS BOOK WILL MAKE YOU HORNY!!!!

This book is literally the dirtiest, sexiest, filthiest bits of a shed load of romance and erotic novels. There
Bff Book Blog
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-rated-reviews
So…….This book delivers exactly what it promises, in spades! Whew!

Have you ever highlighted or dog-eared a “certain scene” in one of your favorite reads? It’s OK, you don’t have to raise your hand. No need to publicly acknowledge this practice. (But, you’ve done it right? We all have!) Well, with this book, there’s no highlighting or bookmarks required. The entire book is a series of one steamy scene after another, lovingly curated, placed in one stunning package and tied up with a big, red bow!
Chelsea Hockenberry ~ Author Groupies
Skip to the Good Parts Anthology
Reviewed by Chelsea
Rating: 4.25 Groupie Stars
I was really excited and intrigued by this anthology, I mean really, who doesn’t love a good sex scene?! I was really happy with this little anthology! There were a good range of characters and the types of scenes vary! I didn’t know most of the authors of these scenes so I was introduced to a lot of new ones. I loved that the scenes were prefaced by a little introduction from the authors so we had a little baseline f
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
4.5 Stars
I feel like maybe a review isn't even necessary here because, really, who wouldn't enjoy a compilation full of nothing but hot, steamy scenes from some of the most popular authors out there right now? Well, I suppose there are people but I don't imagine they'd be interested in reading my reviews anyways.
I love this concept, especially because it gave me the opportunity to sneak a glimpse into the writing of authors whom I've haven't read yet and the glimpses were extremely sexy and cer
Kristine GPI Bookblog
Ever feel like you're speed reading to reach the dirty bit, when you're just craving a hot sex scene...yeah... me too...which is why this compilation of nothing but the hottest sexiest scenes from an array of best selling authors to...um...wet you're appetite to either relive some of your favourites or to introduce you to authors you've never read before.

20 short sexy scenes are definitely a great way to get the blood flowing, most of which I'd already read, and a few new ones that intrigued me
Judie
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally loved this!!! I'm always down for some steamy reads but to hall them compiled into a book that gives you those scenes from the go... Well, what can I say other than Yes, Please!!! You know you have your times when you want to get to the good parts well here it is ladies!!
Sassy Lit Chic Reviews
You don't need to skip to the good parts because it's all here! Twenty authors come together to give you their hottest, steamiest and dirtiest bedroom scenes! It is HOT so bring a fan and maybe a fresh pair of panties, too!
Annie
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lip biting, toe curling fun no matter what you're into; this collection has something for everyone from sweet and romantic to down and dirty kink. Be ready to lose some sleep - perhaps 20 straight nights of it - before picking up this book

Catherine Hess
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!!

This book introduced me to so many authors I never would have discovered on my own!! The scenes were amazingly HOT and I downloaded so many books as I read the "Good Parts" because the scenes made me want more!
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
Be warned this is one hot book. I loved every one of the sex scenes, some I've rad before and others are new to me, but none of them disappointed. They were all hot and steamy!!!!!!
Kendra
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great reads led me to some really awesome full length books!
Marika
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this..I re-read some of the best scenes in books I love and found new authors to add to the very long list! Can't wait for part 2!
Shellby
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOT!! Hot as in you need a cold shower afterwards kind of hot!
Ann
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot stuff

A very nice in between ;-) Some books I haven't read so a good way to come to know them, a very HOT way!
Christine
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a awesome book

Love all the good parts in this book. What a great way to find some new author's to read. Will have to check out some of the authors in this book.
Christina Reed
I've been anticipating this book since I first heard about it and in some ways it was what I was expecting and others it wasn't. My hope in reading this was to find new books that I wanted to read by authors I've never tried before. Some scenes were definitely hotter than others, and the ones at the beginning didn't hook me as much as some of the ones a little later on. I think part of the reason why is I'm not a big fan of first person writing and the majority of the stories are in first person ...more
C
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, favorites
Great introduction to new authors.

What a delicious way to meet new authors. Just a sampling of their hottest sex scenes and enough information to determine if you want to read their book or series. I've already downloaded about ten new books.

Each book is the author's chosen sexiest, hottest, pants wetting scene that sure to get your insides tingling. It's just enough to make your jaw drop when you finish or yell "no" because you want to read more of that particular story. Many authors I have ne
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
I don't read BDSM or anything even trying to hint at that style of dominant/submissive sex. I was pretty close to tossing this book into the trash but I found a few chapters that had scenes more along my comfort zone. The book is still going into the trash which is disappointing because one of the contributing authors autographed it for me.
Beanimous
Jan 26, 2015 rated it did not like it
DNF 25%

• Inferno: Part 3 (The Vault)
  • A Tragic Wreck (Beautiful Mess, #2)
  • Wicked Games (Dating Games #2)
  • Inferno: Part 1 (Inferno, #1)
  • Gorgeous Chaos (Beautiful Mess, #3)
  • Inferno: The Complete Series
  • The Deception Duet
  • Beautiful Deception: The Complete Beautiful Mess Series and Deception Duet (Beautiful Mess, #1-3; Deception Duet, #1-2)
  • Inferno: Part 2 (The Vault)
  • Inferno: Part 4 (The Vault)
  • Bend (Bend Anthology)