Start by marking “Floored (Frenched, #3)” as Want to Read:
Floored (Frenched, #3)

Floored

(Frenched #3)

Erin Upton is too embarrassed to tell the cops what she was really doing while her townhouse was burglarized, especially since the first officer on the scene is former nuisance next door Charlie Dwyer. Where’s the justice in the world when a neighborhood know-it-all grows up to be six-foot-three inches of solid muscle with gorgeous green eyes and a slow, sexy please-arrest ...more
Published February 5th 2015 by Melanie Harlow

To ask other readers questions about Floored, please sign up.
Jennifer I didn't find it romantic at all. So I guess my answer is no. I'm sure many found it romantic, given the ratings. That wasn't helpful at all. I'm…moreI didn't find it romantic at all. So I guess my answer is no. I'm sure many found it romantic, given the ratings. That wasn't helpful at all. I'm sorry. :((less)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Stars

This is wrong.
Please. Can you not?
You need to stop.
No fucking way. This is happening.
Tell him to leave.
I can't talk right now.
Tell him you don't want this. You're not like this.
But I do. I am.

If you're looking for a feel good, laugh out loud, and super sexy contemporary romance, meet your holy grail. This book was fantastic! I'm pretty sure I had a goofy smile on my face the entire time reading it. I don't think there was one thing about it that I didn't like. If that synopsis doesn't h
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
4 stars!

description

I really enjoyed this book! The blurb alone had my attention – the heroine’s house gets broken into while she’s, ah, getting her kink on and to make matters worse, the first cop on the scene afterwards is the guy who used to torment her when they were kids! Teehee! And since I was really in the mood for a romantic comedy, I gave this one a try, and I’m glad I did. It’s my first book from this author and I didn’t know what to expect, so I was happily surprised that her writing grabbed me
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Rachel Reads Ravenously by: Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Shelves: ebooks, romance
4.25 stars!

Floored begins with Erin upstairs in her shower, getting some much needed alone time. Once she's done, she realizes she left the backdoor open and was robbed while she was in the shower.
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

Erin Upton had always been the good girl, always in a safe relationship with the ‘perfect’, good, gentleman. This doesn’t mean that now when she’s single she can’t be a naughty girl and have some fantasies, right? Right! One night when she has one of those, her house is burglarized. Her night gets worse when the cop in charge in no other than the guy who used to tormenter when they were kids. Charlie Dwyer is a cop now. He’s not a bully anymore. He’s gorgeous and he still knows how to push Erin’
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Melanie Harlow Fans, Romance
5 This Is How You Do It Stars
* * * * *
Ever notice how most Best Picture Oscars are not Comedies... It is not they don't deserve the honors... I think it is more that fine line of great comedy needs to seem effortless... and sometimes it can be so good in the effortless...it does not get recognized.

Sex scenes in books are also like that, I think. They can be either natural and flow with the story or they can sometimes come across mechanical and awkward or they can be those rare moments when the
Jeanne
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Sexy stars

Floored wraps up the Frenched series with Erin's story. I thought it was a fun read with a lot of silly romantic comedy type humor and of course steamy scenes. My smut loving friends won't be disappointed. Charlie the hot cop with his dirty mouth and handcuffs provided plenty of entertainment. Loved the epilogue, and the true test was *gasp* Ami approved. I always knew she secretly loved Coco:)
Geri Reads
Jan 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

What would you do when your childhood tormentor turned out to be the man who will make all your dirty fantasies come true?

Erin Upton has always been a good girl but that doesn't mean she doesn't indulge in some very naughty fantasy. One night while she was indulging in one of her fantasies, her house was burglarized.

Enter Charlie Dwyer, who is now a police officer. Charlie and Erin grew up next door to each other when they were kids. He was such a little shit back then, tormenting Erin
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

I liked this more than book 2. Erin bordered OTT and ridiculous but I couldnt help but laugh at her. Charlie was a hottie cop. It was sexy and easy and had none of that added drama. Though the end sort of fizzled out. My highlight was reading about Coco again, I think I've finally warmed to her even though she is the dumbest heroine ever. Erin being a close second.

Recommend if you enjoy
Silly humour
Low angst
Easy sexy and light romance
-y.a
Feb 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FYI, I rated Frenched (book 1) 3-stars and skipped the second book. Honestly, I don’t have any complaint about Floored whatsoever. Cuuuz...

It has no fingerprint of ‘insta-love’ that appeared in Frenched. Erin and Charlie knew each other as kids.

The drama in the last quarter of the book is not forced.

If you are game for a humorous, light-hearted smut read, Floored is a fun pick.
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
🌟4.5 Stars!🌟

This was the perfect mix of sexy, sweet and funny. I read it in one sitting and that’s saying something. I loved it!
AJ
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 fun and sexy stars

The third and final book in the Frenched series brings us the story of Erin - the third in the trio of best friends that make up this series. And just like the other books in this series, this story is fun, romantic, all kinds of steamy and laugh out loud funny. I had a great time reading it, and thought Erin and Charlie’s story was fantastic!

Erin’s clean, neat and ordered life is completely shaken up one night when she is robbed while she is ‘otherwise occupied’ in her showe
A_Ryan
5+ Favourite stars!!!!

As soon as I began reading I had a stupid smile plastered across my face. And it stayed there pretty much throughout. This book has it all:

Slow building romance. Check.
Hilarious insights and narrative. Check.
Witty banter that doesn't let up. Check.
Hot, smart-ass in uniform. Hell to the yes check!
Steamy sex that made me blush. Double Check.
Awesome writing, plot development and unique characters. Check. Check. Check!!!

I have to say that I just LOVED Charlie! He has become one
Maida
I adored so many things about this novel:

1. I really enjoy author Melanie Harlow's writing style. I love that in an overly-saturated genre, such as Erotica (or New Adult), in which clichés, recycled tropes, predictability & subpar writing are the norm, Melanie Harlow attempts to keep things fresh. She writes well— the storyline flows naturally, she doesn't employ overly-used phrases, & she makes wise & appropriate word choices. Furthermore, I only found 1 typo in this novel (which is
Gio
Apr 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read In One Day
Could Not Put Down
Loved/Hated The Cop Hero
Heroine Miss Perfect Annoyed
I Wanted Them Together In A Bad Way
The Sex Was HaaawwwTTTTT!
It Was Angsty But Interesting
Great Friendship Side Characters
Fantastic Writing
Awesome Epilogue

Lisa
Feb 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Cute story with very funny moments, not to mention some seriously HOT sex. This was almost a four star rating until towards the end with Erin's behavior when hearing Charlie's news. It was extremely immature and she deserved a swift kick in the arse. She behaved like a selfish high school girl. Charlie was a wonderfully flawed hero that made up for my annoyance with Erin.

The epilogue was very sweet and nice way to wrap up the story.
~Kristin~
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars
I have to admit that I remember loving Frenched, but I didn't really remember many of the details and I was indifferent to Forked, I am pleased to say I enjoyed Floored. It had good points and some negative ones as well, but I finished it with a smile on my face and it felt like a good ending to the series.
Kami
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars
Very sweet
Like, too much sugar in your oatmeal sweet
But I enjoyed it very much

“With fucking Charlie Dwyer, the pain in the ass boy next door.”
Ilze
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
3-4 ★

I wanted to love this book and for the most part I did, but the conflict that happened in the book, although not very strong was blown out of proportion by the heroine, Erin. And that made me pause and think whether I want to continue with this book (never a good thing). I did finish it and it was alright after Erin sobered up and came to her senses. However, the shallow and insensitive side she showed was very unpleasant and I could no longer enjoy reading her POV like I did before the co
Carol
Melanie Harlow you really hit it out of the park with this series. This is the last book and I think each time I read one it was better than the last.
Was totally floored by this one (excuse the pun). It was funny, sexy, I adored the banter and I especially loved the writing style.
Simply fabulous. Don't bother with my review if you like smart, sexy, funny romances just order this and start reading NOW!
Talltree
Aug 31, 2015 marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
DNF

Book has more chick-lit/self-involved h vibe.

Also when h invites H to her dance studio,(view spoiler) I thought the h deserved better, it was disappointing
J Ho Lo
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Solid 4.5 stars. This was definitely my favorite book of the series. I'm so glad I finally read these books! I've had the box set for months and I've been told repeatedly to read them and for whatever inane reason I never did. So happy I finally got the lead out and read them!
Cindy
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars! Really a fun series. Totally enjoyed it!:D
Angie  McLain
“Tell me your secrets. I’ll tell you mine. Let’s take a chance.”

This series just… delicious! Each book is better than the last, and this to me seems impossible because each one is perfection.

Floored is Erin’s story, we’ve met her throughout the course of the previous books, Frenched, Yanked, and Forked. I will say this, even though Floored is written as a standalone, I would recommend reading the previous books prior to diving into Floored, it lends to the story.

Melanie Harlow has this fantastic
Shayna
Melanie Harlow has written her best work yet. FLOORED was such a fun, sexy read with plenty of laugh out loud moments and sexy, intense love scenes. The sexual chemistry between Charlie and Erin flew off the pages, leaving me in a constant state of euphoria. I enjoyed EVERY. SINGLE. THING. about this book! FLOORED has a quirky and relatable heroine, a filthy-talkin' sexy hero, and an attraction that was explosive and undeniable. If you are looking for a feel good, sexy and romantic love story, l ...more
Tarah
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favies
I think it says a lot about an author when their books get better and better. Consistency is hard to find. When Melanie started off the Frenched series with such a great book, I had high expectations. And Mel? She did not let me down.

Frenched and Forked both hit my Must Read List. Floored somehow topped them both, becoming my favorite of the series. Melanie’s writing is so bloody unique and brilliant. The humor, strong heroines, and realistic plots make for a winning combination.

Floored was perf
Karen
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I laughed and chuckled my way through this book.

Bless Erin - there she is handcuffed in her shower being thoroughly rodgered by Brad Pitt dressed in his Greek Troy outfit when a burglar comes in. Maybe it was Angelina Jolie. I don't like her big lips so I'm going with her as the baddy.

Ok so Brad/Tad Pitt wasn't really there but it was such a funny start to the book.

Along comes good cop/bad cop Charlie with his own handcuffs and big gun. Erin hated him because he kidnapped her hamster and held u
Dianne
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars. I'm really sad that the Frenched series is over. But I'm glad we did leave off with Erin. I liked her a lot more than I did Coco but her personality was kind of too close to Mia's. They both had a touch of OCD lol. I did however love Erin's confessions! They were so funny! The fact the Erin was Catholic and was confessing her sins to herself cracked me up! LOL! I did like Charlie. He was kind of a mixture between Lucas and Nick but then again he also had a personality of his own. I a ...more
Christie«SHBBblogger»
3.5-4 stars.
  • Sex Snob
  • Now or Never (San Francisco Thunder #4)
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Forever Your Heart (The Heart, #3)
  • The Junior Bridesmaid
  • If I Return (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
  • Snow Kissed (Woodlands, #1.5; Games, #4.5)
  • Playing With Fire: The Complete Series (Playing with Fire, #1-4)
  • Unexpected Rescue (Unexpected #1)
  • Avoiding Amy Jackson (Infamous, #2)
  • The Barker Triplets Boxed Set (The Barker Triplets, #1-3)
  • Sexy Surrender (Delilah's Diary, #3)
  • Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat (Wingmen, #2)
  • Across the Ocean (Across the Ocean, #1)
  • #1 Rival (#1 Series, #3)
  • The Alexanders: Volume 1 (The Alexanders, #0.5, 1, 2)
  • Anticipation (Brothers Ink #2)
  • Touch & Go (Dare to Love, #2)
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
Reader Group→harlow.pub/harlots
Facebook→harlow.pub/ap
Text HARLOT to 77948

Frenched (3 books)
  • Frenched (Frenched, #1)
  • Forked (Frenched, #2)
“Sexually, I wanted him six days to Sunday. Sixty-nine days to Sunday, in fact, and I wasn’t even a sixty-nine kind of girl. Confession: I was, of course I was. I’d just never acted like it in real life. But I’d do it with Charlie. In a heartbeat. And were there other numbers? I’d do those too.” 7 likes
“Everything ok?” Charlie’s voice came from behind me.
“I already said it was.”
“I know, but you’re standing there holding onto that barre for dear life. I know I’m good, but I don’t think I’ve ever paralyzed a woman before.”
4 likes